๐’Š ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž! | ๐’”. ๐’Œ๏ฟฝ...

bbyoikawa เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐! ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐š๐›๐ฎ ๐Š๐ž๐ง๐ฃ๐ข๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ isn't a flashy boy who stands out. He actually l... เค…เคงเคฟเค•

๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž
๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’๐’š๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…
๐’๐’๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’–๐’‘
๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’“๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’๐’Š
๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’… ๐’…๐’‚๐’š
๐’‡๐’๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’‘
๐’“๐’†๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’‘ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’–๐’”: ๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…๐’”?
๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’… ๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…
30 ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’' ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’๐’–๐’•
๐’Š ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž
๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’… ๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…
๐’„๐’๐’๐’ ๐’”๐’†๐’Ž๐’Š๐’‘๐’‚๐’Š
๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“
๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’•๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’“?
๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…, ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†?
๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’“๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’, ๐’๐’‚๐’๐’‚๐’๐’‚๐’๐’‚๐’๐’‚
๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’š๐’๐’–
๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’„๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š
๐’Š ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ
๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’–
๐’‚๐’—๐’๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’… ๐’‘๐’“๐’‚๐’š๐’†๐’“๐’”
๐’†๐’™๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–
๐’๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’: ๐’Ž๐’”๐’Œ๐’‹
๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ ๐’๐’“ ๐’…๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ?
๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰
๐’Š ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž!
๐’”๐’Œ๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’/๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š
๐’˜๐’†'๐’“๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’
๐’…๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’‘๐’๐’†๐’•๐’†
๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’™๐’†๐’”
๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’„๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐‘ฐ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–
๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’…๐’๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐’Š ๐’”๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐’‚๐’• ๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’Ž
๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’“'๐’” ๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’๐’๐’•๐’†
๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’‰๐’†๐’“

๐’‡๐’–๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’† ๐’Ž๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“-๐’Š๐’-๐’๐’‚๐’˜

7.3K 383 544
bbyoikawa เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

It was already 8pm by the time you guys decided to leave the field of blossom trees. Why? Because you both had knocked out together with you on his lap and him leaning against the tree's trunk.

"Where do you want to get dinner, F/n-san?" he asks you as you hug his waist and lean your head against his warm back.

"I'm not picky. I chose last time!" you happily say--feeling a lot better--as he thinks. As he's about to answer, his phone starts ringing. Like a safe gentleman, he parks on the side and takes out his phone to see who's calling him.

"Hello--"

"Kenjiro! Why haven't you come to visit your mama?!" A loud voice is heard through the phone that you can even hear.

"M-ma, you don't have to yell!!" Shirabu blushes as you giggle.

"Well, how about you spend the night here, Ken. Monday is off tomorrow, so come home!" she practically commands as he sweats at his bossy mom--probably where he got his bossiness. Shirabu turns to look at you then turns back.

"I'm currently with someone ma--"

"Then bring them to come eat dinner with us!!" she says so loudly that you hear the suggestion and your eyes gleam.

'Meeting my mother-in-law already?!?!?!?!?' you excitedly think to yourself.

"What?! No! She wouldn't--"

"Oh... it's a she," his mom interrupts him for the 100th time. Shirabu realizes what he had said and is now panicking.

"What? I mean him! Mom, it's not a gir--"

"Hello, Mrs. Shirabu! Ken-chan and I would love to eat dinner with you tonight. There's no problem about it!" Now, you interrupt him as he is now a blushing mess.

"F-F/n-san!!"

"Y-yes! Of course, please stop by. I will be preparing right now! Kenjiro, bring her safely here since it's late!! Bye byeeee; see you little kids in a few," Shirabu's mom happily sings then hangs up. Shirabu gives you a disbelief stare as you shrug and hug his waist.

"Let's go!" You point as Shirabu tries to push off your hands.

"N-no hugging me since you just came up with the decision by yourself! Now my mom will think that you're my girl--"

"Is there something wrong with me being your girlfriend?" You give him puppy eyes which causes him to grow weak and embarrassed.

"W-what? No, I never said that."

"Then there's nothing wrong with being your girlfriend!" you sing and embrace his waist tightly. "I wish I could have you as my cute boyfriend," you bluntly say which causes Shirabu to officially stop working. "Ken-chan? Ken-chan?! Are you okay? What am I going to tell my future mother-in-law if you die?!"

-

"H-hello," Mrs. Shirabu nervously greets as you enter the front door.

"Hello, Mrs. Shirabu! My name is L/n F/n; I'm pleased to meet you." You politely bow which causes both Shirabus off guard.

"N-no need to be so formal F/n-chan!" Opps, it came out. "I mean, L/n-chan--"

"It's okay, Mrs. Shirabu! I'd be glad if you called me, F/n!" You smile at her which causes her to smile.

"Please, make yourself comfortable, F/n-chan!" Mrs. Shirabu tells you as you happily walk and sit on the couch. As Shirabu is about to awkwardly follow you, his mom pulls him into the kitchen. "IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!" Mrs. Shirabu quietly yells--like that's even possible--as Shirabu covers his mom's mouth.

"Ma, you're so embarrassing! She's not my girlfriend; just a friend!"

"The 'friend' you had a study date with and confessed to you in front of the entire school?" Now it was Shirabu's turn to get all flustered.

"Oh, seriously ma! Can't you just shut u--"

"Ken-chan, don't you think it's rude to tell your mom that?" You suddenly appear which causes Shirabu to straighten up while Mrs. Shirabu smiles approvingly at what you say.

"Well, let's eat; shall we kiddos?" Mrs. Shirabu claps her hands. As you guys are eating, you and Mrs. Shirabu just happen to get along so well. Although Shirabu gets his bossy and blunt personality from his mom, he for sure did not get her humor. He felt so left out throughout the entire dinner.

'She literally told me that she wanted ME home because I haven't visited her and now she's just giving all of her attention to F/n." He rolls his eyes, but deep inside, he was very happy you two got along so easily. Suddenly, he is brought back to reality with what you guys say next.

"You'll really show me his baby photos?" you excitedly grin and lean closer to the table. Evilly laughing, Mrs. Shirabu nods.

"Of course, F/n-chan!"

"Ma, just stop it!! You're being really embarrassing!" Shirabu irks but his mom ignores him.

"How about we go look at them right now?" She gives an innocent smile to you as you happily nod.

"Do I even exist anymore?" He waves his hands.

"Well, since F/n-chan and I are going to look at some fat baby pictures of you; you can clean up!" Mrs. Shirabu grabs your arm and just drags you away to the living room, leaving Shirabu in shock.

"S-she's having too much fun teasing me!" An irk appears on his head as he starts cleaning up. In the living room, you two ladies are giggling the entire time.

"He really was chubby back then! It's so cute," you feel your heart clench at baby Shirabu's adorableness.

"I know! I was so surprised that as he got older, he became so skinny!" she laughs then relaxes. "Do you know how Shirabu is doing at school?" You lift your head to look at her and smile.

"He's doing great. Before, he would skip lunch and probably breakfast as well, but now, he's always eating lunch and dinner. Ken-chan is also always paying attention in class; he always makes sure to sit in the front row and keeps his eyes on the board. As for volleyball, he plays amazingly and helped bring their team to nationals!" you exclaim then look back down at a picture of Shirabu on the swings while eating a popsicle. "Sometimes though, I feel like he overworks himself too much, but I think he's slowly changing. He goes out to hang out with his teammates more rather than staying home to do his assignments. It also looks like he's always happy even though to others, it wouldn't look like it," you giggle. Mrs. Shirabu notices the way you talk about Shirabu and feels her heart warm up.

"That's good. I was afraid he'd be always keeping to himself and doing homework! I understand as kids get older, they mature, but sometimes, I feel like he matured too fast. I hardly see that big smile anymore," she disappointedly says as you both look at the picture with Shirabu smiling with all of his teeth.

"I'm sure he's aware of how he acts... I think he's just doing that because he wants to be the best son for you." You give her a smile which calms her down.

"I know that... Thanks for taking care of my baby," she says as you laugh.

"I think it's more like he takes care of me."

"Then both of you take good care of each other!"

"What are you guys talking about?" Shirabu walks up to you guys and sees pictures of him. "I was so fat," he comments.

"Why can't you be this fat anymore, Ken-chan?? You were so cute when you were chubby!" you giggle as he blushes and steals the photo album from you.

"No more looking!"

"Aww, why not, Ken-chan? Are you blushing?" you tease as Shirabu turns even more red. Mrs. Shirabu just watches you two interact with each other and smiles in relief. As you guys hang out and talk more, Shirabu looks at the clock and jumps out of his seat.

"It's already 10:20pm?! I'm so sorry for keeping you here so late, F/n-san!" he apologizes as you give him a smile.

"It's no problem; I had such a fun time!" you say. "I guess I'll be going home then. Thank you so much for having me here today, Mrs. Shirabu. Your cooking was amazing!"

"Of course; it's no problem, F/n-chan! Make sure you come back next time too!" she says. "But do you have a ride home? If not I can--"

"I'll be fine. I can call someone," you say and bring out your phone. Shirabu feels uneasy knowing that you probably were planning to sleep at the dorms  to avoid seeing your mom, but since it was too late, you couldn't.

"F/n-san," he calls out.

"What, Ken-chan? I'm about to call--"

"Why don't you sleep here tonight? Don't bother your family. Just let them know that you can't make it home!" he blurts which surprises everyone--including himself.

"I can't do that, Ken-chan!"

"I don't see a problem with it if you're fine with sleeping here, F/n-chan," Mrs. Shirabu butts in and smiles which causes you to blush.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course, F/n-san," Shirabu says and grabs your wrist to pull you to the bathroom. "Go take a shower first, F/n-san. My mom will bring you some extra clothes, okay?" He then pushes you into the bathroom and gives you a serious stare. "Don't worry about it, okay? Just make yourself comfortable here," he says one last time before closing the door which makes you blush. As he's walking back his mom is suspiciously looking at him.

"W-what?" He blushes.

"Nothing." His mom shrugs and smirks. "You would be such a good boyfriend," she teases as Shirabu irks.

"You're an annoying mom!" he retorts.

"Just so ya know, she'll be sleeping in your room with ya!"

"MOM?! Why?" he exclaims.

"Because our guest room is currently a mess with all of my junk, hehe!" She gives an innocent smile with a hand resting on her cheek.

"F-fine! I'm grabbing a futon!" He walks away to prepare for the night. As you're finished showering and changing, Shirabu also comes out of his room and blushes seeing what you're wearing.

'W-what did my mom give to her?!' he mentally screams. You were wearing super short shorts and a tight tank top. On top of all of that, your hair was still dripping wet and it looked so hot to him. You could say that the boy was drooling a bit and his blood was boiling.

"O-oh, Ken-chan," you speak normally, "Are you going to shower?" Shirabu gives a simple nod--due to the fact that if he spoke, he'd be a stutter mess--and points to his bedroom. "E-eh? You want me to go to that room?" you ask as he nods. Shrugging, you just do as he says and walk in to see that it's his room. The first thing you notice is the smell of his room. 'It smells like him!' you dreamily think to yourself and jump on his bed. "Even the sheets!" you exclaim and inhale the smell of his blankets. Just then, Shirabu comes in to see you laying on your stomach on his bed as you are sniffing his bed. Not to mention, your tight shorts are literally the most visible thing due to your position you're laying in. "K-ken-chan, I can explai--"

"I just needed to grab my towel!" He blushes and slams the door after grabbing his towel that was hanging on his chair. Once he's gone, you whine to yourself and hit your head.

"I just made myself look like such a creep!"

Once Shirabu is out of the shower, he comes in and it's super awkward.

"U-uh, sorry but our guest room is currently not available due to it being filled with all of my mom's junk; so you'll have to sleep in here if that's fine with you," he awkwardly says as you blush.

"I-it's fine," you say.

"I'll sleep on the futon and you can take the mattress."

"N-no, Ken-chan! I can sleep on the fut--"

"Goodnight kiddos! Please do not do anything weird because I am in the next room!" Mrs. Shirabu sings as Shirabu tries to throw a pillow at her which she dodges. "Love you guys!" She blows a kiss to you both before closing the door. Shirabu just blushes.

'If it weren't for her hoarding so many things and her giving F/n such weird clothes, everything would've been fine!!'

"I-if you're really bothered, Ken-chan, I can sleep on the mattress then." You notice how stressed he looks but his face softens.

"S-sorry! My mom can just be irritating sometimes. Let's go to sleep," he says as you nod and get under his covers. Knowing that you were sleeping in HIS sheets and sleeping in the same room as him made him so nervous even though he was sleeping on the floor.

"Aren't you cold on the floor?" you ask as you both are in the dark. It was cold, especially since Shirabu was so skinny, but he tries to play tough.

"No it's not. Don't worry about it, F/n-san." Not believing him, you turn to look at him from the mattress.

"Don't lie to me, Kenjiro." You say his full name which sends him shivers. He gives you a frown.

"I said I'm fi--" But you interrupt him by sitting up and leaning down to grab his wrist.

"It is freezing! Plus, you just took a shower! Why don't you just sleep here and I--"

"And what would that do? It would just make you cold!" he interrupts you which causes you to blush at how caring Shirabu was. Suddenly, an Idea comes into your head and you get up, while taking the blankets and pillows. Then you plop yourself right next to him. "W-what are you doing?!"

"Well, it's not fair if one of us has to suffer, so why don't we both just suffer together since your bed is too small to fit the both of us," you say and wrap some of the blankets over his body.

"Y-you're so weird, F/n-san." You just giggle and stare at him.

"Kenjiro," you whisper.

"What?" He stares back at you. You both are only inches away from each other which causes you guys to feel each other's warmth.

"Thank you for allowing me to sleep here when you knew I wouldn't want to go home." You give him your signature smile which always calms Shirabu down.

"It was nothing, F/n-san. Don't worry about it."

"Kenjiro," you call out again.

"What?"

"Can you say my name?" you shyly request and look down. Shirabu blushes.

"F/n-san--"

"No, without any honorifics!" Shirabu blushes even harder. The only times he casually called your name was when he thought about you but since you requested it, he wanted to fulfill it.

"F-F/n... L/n F/n."

"Thank you, Shirabu Kenjiro," you whisper once more before falling asleep right next to the boy you wanted so badly.

Date: 23 June 2020

เคชเคขเคผเคจเคพ เคœเคพเคฐเฅ€ เคฐเค–เฅ‡เค‚

เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฏเฅ‡ เคญเฅ€ เคชเคธเค‚เคฆเฅ‡ เค†เคเคเค—เฅ€

61.4K 2.3K 21
Tendou Satori is a 1st year at his university. He had everything planned out: study, get good grades, graduate, and maybe even make some friends. All...
303K 15K 24
You're just a regular supporting character until you bump into ๐Ž๐ข๐ค๐š๐ฐ๐š ๐“๐จ๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ. You must've bumped into him really hard because now, you are...
If tomorrow starts without you M E S S A เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

เคซเฅˆเคจเคซเคฟเค•เฅเคถเคจ

248K 6.4K 11
[18+ Very dark and profound themes such as suicide, drugs, philosophy, abuse, etc. that can make readers feel easily uneasy as the subjects are trigg...
29.1K 954 10
๐“๐ž๐ง๐๐จ๐ฎ ๐’๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ Where Tendou seems to perfectly understand a girl who is mute without the need to make gestures. *Av...