𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎!

A/N:

After thinking and reading all of your comments (which I am very thankful for), I have decided to not change L/N F/N to an original character's name. For my future books, I might give my character a name, but since I am already 28 chapters in, I will just stick with what I have right now. I'm sorry for those who thought it was a good idea to give this character an original character name, but for me personally, when I read fanfics with an OC, I sometimes forget their names and have to guess who the main character is, LOL. Read my stories as an original character or as yourself, but I hope you enjoy the story and do not compare yourself to the main girl if your personality and lifestyle does not align with hers. Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I love you all. 🥺🥰💖

You both stare at each other in shock. Shirabu was shocked that he was even able to come to terms with his heart. You, on the other hand, were shocked that the guy you've liked for a few months now, finally returned the feelings. It almost scared you; you were so used to being rejected.

"A-are you joking?" you stutter.

'Just listen to your heart for once,' Shirabu thinks to himself and shakes his head. "I'm serious... I like you," he repeats. "Whenever I see you with other guys--especially my teammates--I can't help but feel so angry and jealous. I didn't want to give in and admit my feelings, but I think I've liked you for a while now... I'm sorry I made you wait so long," he admits. Suddenly, you let out a smile and a sigh of relief. Out of happiness, you jump towards him and attack the setter with a hug.

"I have you... I finally have you!" you exclaim into his shoulder as he blushes.

"Well, you don't technically have me yet." He pushes you off of him a bit which makes your heart drop.

"What do you mean?" you disappointedly ask as Shirabu averts eye contact with you.

"I-I haven't asked you to be m-my girlfriend," he shyly says which causes your heart to explode of the cuteness.

"T-then, Shirabu Kenjiro, would you like to be my--"

"NO! Let me ask, F/n-san!" he interrupts you which causes you to blush and quiet down. After taking a few breaths and playing with his fingers, he looks at you. "Be my girlfriend, F/n." You were practically a tomato at this point. The boy said he was going to ask you, but he basically just commanded you to be his girlfriend... It was hot.

"Y-yes... I will be your girlfriend, Ken-chan!" you happily say as he pulls you in for a hug.

'Finally, now I can have you all to myself,' he thinks to himself as he rests his head against yours.

"K-Ken-chan, you're s-squeezing m-me!" Breaking out of his thoughts, he immediately lets go.

"S-sorry, F/n-san." Looking up at him, you see his bangs covering one of his eyes and brush it to the side.

"Let's go clean up, Ken-chan!" You smile which Shirabu can't help but return it back.

"Let's go."

-

"You finally did it?" Tachi amusedly asks as you fangirl.

"I-I did! I have him!" you squeal as Tachi tries to quiet you down. Although Tachi looked annoyed, it was an undeniable fact that she was really happy for you.

"I guess it's true," she quietly says which confuses you.

"What's true?" you ask as she looks out of the window of the classroom.

"When you set your mind on something, you get it... That's the amazing thing about you, F/n. Good job." Tachi gives you a smile which causes you to tear up and give her a crushing hug.

"Kira-chan!!!! You're the bestest friend I could ever ask for, you know that?! I wouldn't have been able to do this without you!" you cry as she sweat drops.

"Bestest isn't even a word!" Tachi scolds and blushes but lovingly pats your head. Walking through the classroom door, Shirabu and Kawanishi come in to see you and Tachi loudly talking. As Shirabu's about to walk to his seat, Kawanishi speaks.

"You aren't going to greet your girlfriend?" he teases which causes Shirabu to blush. Before he could do anything, you notice him and happily skip to him.

"Good morning, Ken-chan! How was your morning?" You wrap your arms around his waist. Everyone in the classroom shrugs, you were always touchy when it came to Shirabu, but the next thing surprised them.

"G-good morning, F/n... It was good. How was yours?" Shirabu blushes.

"What?!"

"Shirabu-san didn't push her away or scold her?!"

"Are they finally together?!"

The comments only make Shirabu blush even more, but seeing your happy face calms him down.

"Mine was good, but it's even better now that you're here!" you sing. Abruptly, the teacher comes in and instructs everyone to go to their seats. "I'll talk to you more during lunch!" You wink and give him a quick peck on the cheek. Everyone is now just dead shocked, even Shirabu was shocked. For the rest of class, he was having a hard time focusing on the lecture.

-

"Ken-chan!" you happily call out and skip to him. "Would you like to do something on the weekend before Nationals?" you boldly ask as he sweats.

'Why can't I have the guts to ask her out?' he pouts to himself but nods. "I don't have work on Saturday; so, let's do something together."

"Awww, you two are going to go on a date?" Tendou teases the both of you. Shirabu's eyes widen and play with his fingers. He was seriously not used to this. The boy was only in an amatuer relationship in middle school and he didn't want to consider that real dating. Shirabu didn't know how to act anymore since you were no longer his friend, but his girlfriend.

"Yep! It's a date!" you proudly say which causes Shirabu to become even more embarrass.

'How does she do this?! How does she know what to do in a relationship?! I thought Oikawa was her only boyfriend before!' Then it hit him. 'What if I can't compare to being a good enough boyfriend for her?! What if I mess up on our date?! Does the guy usually plan the date, or does the girl?? What if--"

"Kenjirooooooooo," you interrupt his thoughts.

"H-huh? What is it, F/n?" Examining Shirabu, sweat was present on his temples and he was pretty pale.

"Are you sick, Ken-chan?" you worriedly ask as he vigorously shakes his head.

"I'm fine!" he squeaks as you raise a brow.

"Don't lie to me, Ken-chan," you seriously say as he sweats even more.

"P-practice is about to start!! I have to go change, F/n! So, I'll be back. See you in the gym!!" Shirabu quickly says before running off.

"Y-yah! Ken-chan!" you yell as you watch his running figure. "What's wrong with him?" you pout.

A/N:

Also, I've recently been obsessed with Akaashi's voice actor, stage actor, and him. So, I'm watching Diamond No Ace--Akaashi's voice actor voices the main character--and I love it. The main character is basically the Bokuto version of Akaashi! Lol. Thanks for reading! 🙏🥺💋

Date: 11 July 2020