𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖

"You all fought well, but it wasn't enough," Washijo sensei lectures before dinner, "Thankfully, we will have next tournament to prepare ourselves more but do not forget your experiences and your opponents at nationals. It will only make us stronger."

As this was Goshiki's first nationals with his senpais, he lets out a loud cry as Tendou and Ohira try to comfort him. Shirabu didn't look so hot as well. Below his eyes were red and his eyes puffed up from crying earlier.

"And as we all know, F/n-chan will be leaving us very soon," he adds in which shocks you.

"I don't need a speech, sense--"

You try to stop him before he can say anymore but he continues.

"Thank you for helping the boys during practice and also allowing us to have our training camp at the beach. I believe that it severely helped us in our match with Inarizaki High. You've become a member of our team and we are all going to miss your assistance and your snarky comments," he finishes and gives a small bow, "thank you."

With that, the other boys stand from their seats and bow to you as well.

"Thank you very much, F/n-chan!"

That did it. Trying to be tough and strong was hard, but that was the final straw. Immediately, the tears start to fall and you bring your hands to your chest.

"Thank you so much, everyone. Joining this team was one of the best decisions of my life and I'm very grateful to have met you all. Even after I leave, I will try to still support you all," you cry as Goshiki, who is sitting next to you, throws himself onto your small body. Eventually, the entire team joins the hug with Shirabu being forced into it since he was sitting right beside you.

For the rest of the night, it was filled with cries, feelings of regret, and celebration for your farewell party. The chicken fight scene at the beach replayed as you all enjoyed your time in the pool. However, this time, Tendou and Ushijima won together. After swimming with the team, it was only you and Shirabu sitting on the rooftop to spend some quality time together. As you're sitting between his legs a smile stays on your face the entire time.

"Why are you smiling like a weirdo?" he asks as you play with his fingers like a child.

"I just think it'd kind of unbelievable," you chuckle, "in the beginning, you hated me."

"I-I did not hate you!" he retorts as you just laugh and turn to face him. "I-I was just insecure, surprised, and shocked!"

"Ehhhh?" you sing and squish his cheeks together as if he were a baby. "Well, no need to feel any of those feelings anymore because you're perfect just the way you are. That's why I love you." Leaning in, you give a soft kiss on his nose causing his face to grow red. "Let's head back to our rooms now; it's getting late, Ken-chan." As you're turning around to remove yourself from his body, he grabs your waist and pulls you back down.

"F/n," he sings in your neck.

"What is it, baby?" you ask as you comb his hair.

"I'm sorry it took me a while to finally realize my feelings for you and now, you have to leave. I know I'm not the best boyfriend and I'm sorry I can't do anything to make you sta--"

"Kenjirou!" Pulling his face away from your neck to see his face, you clasp your hands on his cheeks once more. "Don't say nonsense! You may have taken a while to like me, but I wouldn't have had it any other way. Our relationship just grew stronger and so did our love. Plus, although you can be a meanie on the outside, you're just a softie on the inside. You're the best boyfriend I could ever ask for and I was even able to go to nationals with the team because of you. So, don't worry; even when I'm gone, I'll still only love you."

A second later, Shirabu pulls you in for a kiss as both of your bodies connect with no gaps. His left hand slowly digs into your scalp as the other hand slides up your shirt and rests on your warm back. When his cold hand touches your back, you jump but he deepens the kiss. As soon as you both are running out of breath, you push yourself away and pant. Retrieving his hands, he cups your cheeks and rests his forehead against yours.

"I love you too, F/n."

A/N:

So, Y/n-chan, what school do you want to go to?
Itachiyama, Fukurodani, Nekoma, or Nobei? 🤔

Date: 18 August 2020