𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒅𝒂𝒚

In the library, you are just sitting on your usual table trying to do your chemistry homework that you just can't understand. At that same time you are struggling, Shirabu enters the library and sees you. He immediately hides behind the shelves and sighs.

'What is she doing here? I come here to avoid anything that has to do with her and she ends up reading my mind or something!' He looks at you again and sees your scrunched up face.

You mumble a few words to yourself then you knock your head a few times which makes Shirabu smirk unconsciously at how amusing you were.

'She's probably working on chemistry.'

Suddenly, someone accidentally bumps into his shoulder causing Shirabu to make a noise which exposes his hiding spot.

Looking at where the noise came from, you see Shirabu.

"Ken-Shirabu-kun?" You ask surprised, "What are you doing here?"

He frowns at the hesitation of his name. For some reason, it didn't seem natural to hear his last name fall out of your tongue.

Embarrassedly, he rubs his neck.

"I was just going to work on some homework."

"Oh, okay then. I'll try to stay quiet so you don't have to leave the library," You say then turn back to your homework without bothering him any further.

'She's not going to annoy me or ask for my help?' he thinks. "Are you working on chemistry?" He asks which surprises you that he hasn't left yet.

"Um... Yeah."

"Do you need help?" he asks with a poker face.

You rub the nape of your neck.

"Kind of... but you don't need to help me."

Shirabu rolls his eyes out of annoyance and angrily sits on the chair next to you.

'Why won't she just ask me for help?'

"Let me see," he commands.

You obediently do as he says. He then grabs your notebook for scratch paper and starts writing down stuff.

"This is how you do it..." He starts teaching you as you attentively listen.

"Now you do that one," He points at the next problem as you nod.

Watching you, he sees you struggling to do the problem. He sighs and starts helping you again which makes you blush.

"I-I'm sorry if I'm bothering you," You whisper lowly as you watch him writing on your paper and he stops.

"You aren't bothering me. I'm fine with helping you," He responds which makes your eyes widen.

"T-then I'm sorry for bothering you yesterday," You apologize.

He sighs again, "It's not your fault. I was just in a bad mood yesterday."

You just nod and feel your body relaxing. Comfortably, you both work on Chemistry a bit longer until the end of lunch is nearing.

"Wow! Thank you so much Ken-Shirabu-kun! It's so much easier when you explain it to me," You thank him and give him a big smile as he turns away.

"It's nothing... You just look funny when you are struggling; it's annoying," he says a little bit harshly but you keep your smile on.

"You're a really nice person, Shirabu-kun," You compliment him which makes him blush.

"Whatever!"