𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆

Day One of nationals finished with you guys winning.

"You guys were awesome, like always," you tell the boys who gratefully smile.

"It's all thanks to the data you got on the other team, F/n-chan," Ohira's comments.

"Yeah, Senpai! It made it so much easier to know where to attack and who to target!"

"Whatever, Goshiki. You can't even aim yet," Shirabu ruins his mood.

"Shirabu-san, you're so rude!" Goshiki pouts as everyone else laughs.

"It's okay, future ace! If you perfect that, you will be able to possibly beat Wakatoshi-kun!" Tendou joins the conversation. The comment makes Ushijima slightly worried. Excited, Goshiki immediately turns his head to Tendou.

"I will work hard then!"

Shirabu sighs, "Don't give him hope." Slapping his arm, you give your boyfriend a disapproving look. "What? I'm just being honest," he whines before slyly sliding his hand into yours while avoiding eye contact with you.

"What is it?" you ask when you feel his fingers interlace with yours. Embarrassed, Shirabu turns his face away.

"I-I just wanted to hold your hand, okay? I wasn't able to for over an hour," he shyly admits which brings a smile on your face. Squeezing his hand, you face forward.

"I never knew you were the needy type!"

"I-I'm not needy!!"

"Well, well, well. Look who it is? It's the shrimp who can't see where she's going!" Looking forward you see Atsumu and Osamu with the rest of their team. An irk mark appears on your temple as Shirabu stares in annoyance.

'Who's this guy? He looks like a narcissist,' Shirabu thinks. Seeing Osamu wave, you kindly wave back—ignoring Atsumu's greeting.

"G-geh?! Don't just ignore me!" Atsumu whines as Kita karate chops Atsumu's head.

"You're being rude, Atsumu," Kita simply comments as the diy blondie groans. Osamu just ignores his brother and walks up to you two. It also seems like Ushijima, Semi, Ohira, and Yamagata know some of the players from Inarizaki, so they go up and talk to each other as well.

"It looks like you guys have won your game," he acknowledges as you nod.

"Did you guys win, Osamu-san?" you politely ask as he nods.

"What was yer name, Shrimp? You never told us," Osamu asks, totally ignoring the glares Shirabu was sending him.

"Oh, yeah! My name is L/n F/n. Sorry about that," you chuckle and rub your nape. Atsumu suddenly appears next to his brother.

"You guys are from Shiratorizawa?" He points at your guys' sweaters then smirks. "If you guys win the next round, we get to versus each other, Shrimp." Shirabu's grasp on your hand tightens and catches your attention. Seeing his disturbed face, you smile.

"There's no, 'if,' Atsumu-san. With our amazing ace, uprising ace, pinch server, Libero, middle blockers, and," you pause and point at your cute boyfriend, "gorgeous setter, we're going to win and also beat you guys!"

YES, you hype your man, Y/N-chan.

Shirabu blushes at your compliment and turns away; however, Atsumu's eyes are now targeted on him.

"Yer the setter?" Atsumu asks Shirabu, now acknowledging him. Uncomfortable with Atsumu's stares, it's difficult for Shirabu to answer.

"Yes," he says with an emotionless face. Raising a brow, Atsumu leans towards Shirabu.

"We'll see who the better setter is on the court!"

"Yah, Tsumu; stop targeting setters. Yer just being annoying," Osamu intervenes which breaks Atsumu's seriousness.

"Ahh, just shut up, Samu! I'm just having a little fun!"

Before the conversation can go on any longer, Kita calls over to the boys and Semi calls out to you two.

"Until then, pretty boy!" Atsumu says to Shirabu then turns to you, "see ya, Shrimp!"

"I-I'm not a shrimp!!"

"Bye bye, F/n-chan. The next time we see each other, you'll be looking at the victor." Osamu gives you a small wave with a smirk which causes you to frown.

"I dare you to say that again when you lose!" You stick your tongue out at him then leave with a quiet Shirabu.

With that, you and the team went back to your hotel to eat dinner, prepare for tomorrow's game, and rest. The entire time, Shirabu stayed quiet.

"What's wrong, Ken-chan?" you worriedly ask once you both reach your room. Shirabu shifts his eyes away from you and keeps his hands in his pockets.

"I don't like the way that Osamu guy talks to you," he admits and kicks the air.

"Eh? Osamu-san?? Why?" you ask obliviously. A deeper frown forms on the setter's face.

"It's obvious he totally has something for you," he pouts and stares at his feet. Realizing how your boyfriend is feeling, you can't help but giggle. Upon hearing your laugh, Shirabu's brows furrow. "It's not funny." Now you're laughing even more as you throw your arms around your boy.

"Hehe, I'm sorry; you're right, it's not funny," you says as you continue to giggle. Seeing how cute you are—even though you're making fun of him—Shirabu can't help but smile.

'She's so cute, but I have to stay firm.'

"Give mama a hug!"

"No!" Shirabu bluntly answers as his hands stay in his pockets while you hug his torso tighter.

"Hug me, Ken-chan!! You'll feel better," you try to persuade him.

"No." Shirabu avoids eye contact with you in order to not fall into your trap. Knowing that he won't budge, you grab the boy's cheeks and give him a soft peck on the lips. Shirabu's face turns into a peach.

"I only like you, okay, Ken-chan? Did you even hear me? I said that they were going to lose to such a gorgeous setter! You have nothing to worry about, okay, baby?"

OH, the pet names got Shirabu good. This wasn't the first time you used it on him, but whenever you did, he couldn't resist the butterflies in his stomach or the tingling feeling he gets all over his body.

"F-fine," he hesitantly responds as you brush his bangs out of his face.

"Now, get some rest. You played two long sets today." You softly pat his cheek as he nods like a child with a soft pout on his lips. "Goodnight, Kenjirou," you say one last time.

"Goodnight, F/n," Shirabu bids and tries to keep his face in your grasp as long as he can before you head into your room and close the door. The tingling feeling is still there as Shirabu stares at your door. 'I just want to always feel her touch,' he thinks one last time before walking off to his room.

-

From: Mom
To: You

We're in Tokyo and are going to prepare for your move.

A/N:

I've really been into drawing lately, so here's my latest drawing of our Shirabu baby as the lofi girl. 🥺💕

Date: 31 July 2020

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Date: 31 July 2020