𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝒎𝒔𝒌𝒋

"Where should we go for training before nationals?" Coach Saito asks Washijo sensei who's thinking. As you're walking past them to refill the bottles, you overhear their conversation.

"Well, we usually go to a place near the beach to practice, but I'm not sure if the school will give us extra money," Washijo sensei says.

"Sensei!" you call out as you walk towards them, "I didn't mean to listen to your guys' conservation, but I think I have a suggestion!"

A Day Later

"Guys, I have an announcement," Coach Saito calls to the boys who come huddling together. "Before we head to nationals, we are going to have a little training camp beforehand for two nights and three days. In a day, we will be leaving in the morning, so meet up at the buses! Practice is over." Everyone's eyes widen and Tendou's 'yahoo' is easily heard from the crowd. As you and Shirabu are walking to get dinner, you guys converse as usual.

"Are you excited to go to the training camp, Ken-chan?" you ask as he shrugs.

"Been to many training camps with them; it's always so tiring," he answers.

"We're going to be near a beach, Ken-chan! That's going to be so much fun going to the beach with you!" you exclaim as he just watches in amusement.

"And why would going to the beach with me be fun?" he unknowingly asks as you chuckle.

"Because, you get to see me in a cute swimsuit!" You boldly put up a peace sign which causes him to blush.

"W-w-what?!" he exclaims as you giggle.

"Don't think that just because we're friends now, my feelings for you have gone away," you remind him which makes him turn redder.

"Y-you're embarrassing, F/n-san!" he answers as you just latch your arm around his.

"I still want you to be my boyfriend, Ken-chan! So, whenever you're ready, I'll be here waiting for ya!" You wink as he avoids your gaze. It's not like he wanted to be your boyfriend at the moment--he thinks--but it's not like he wanted to reject you either. Baby boy's confused about his feelings right now.

In Tendou and Ushijima's room:

"I've got a plan!" Tendou says to his teammates excluding Shirabu.

"Why did you gather us all into your room, Tendou?" Semi irritatingly asks the red head.

"Operation MSKJ: MAKE SHIRABU KENJIRO JEALOUS!" Tendou happily exclaims as Semi, Yamagata, and Reon watch with unfazed stares, Ushjima watches in delight, and Kawanishi and Goshiki nod their heads obediently.

"Why do we need to d--" Tendou interrupts Semi.

"It's obvious how our manager, F/n-chan, feels about our dense setter, but he needs to see that if he does not realize his feelings for her, she will be gone within a snap!" Tendou explains as Ushijima, Kawanishi, and Goshiki nod.

"Seriously?! You too, Ushijima?" Semi asks as Ushijima just shrugs.

"So, here's the plan guys!"

Back to cafeteria:

"Achoo!!" Shirabu sneezes as you both are eating dinner together.

"Are you okay, Ken-chan?" you ask as he just rubs his nose.

"I'm fine... Just got some shivers."

-

As you guys are settling on the bus, you happen to get into the bus before Shirabu since some of the boys cut in front of him.