𝒊𝒇 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍, 𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒂

(The title has nothing really to do with this chapter; I just wanted to put the song in :P n' you a rich gal in heur anyway haha)

"W-what are you doing here?" Shirabu gives you an irritated face as his eyebrows twitch. You just give the taller male in his pink apron an innocent smile.

"I forgot to ask when you'll be free, so I wanted to stop by!" you innocently say and sway back and forth as your midi dress follows. Shirabu notices your outfit as he blushes a little bit then quickly shakes his head.

"Why do you need to know when I'll be free?"

"You promised me a gardening date!" you bluntly say as you sit on a bench at the store, "Yoshimi-san, do you mind if I wait here until Ken-chan's shift is over?" The old lady smiles.

"Of course not, F/n-chan! Please make yourself comfortable."

"Yoshimi-san!! Don't let her stay here," Shirabu blushes at his boss' chillness.

"No worries, Shirabu-kun! I don't mind." Shirabu then turns to look at you as you just give him an innocent smile while swinging your legs back and forth.

He sighs, "Fine. I'll be done in thirty minutes, so just wait as I work. You're lucky I finished all of my homework yesterday!" You nod like a puppy and give him two thumbs up.

"Continue your work, Ken-chan! I won't disturb you any longer!" He just nods then leaves to do his tasks but can't help but feel like whatever he's doing will make you bored.

'Why am I thinking about how she thinks of me? This is my job! Who cares what she thinks!' Shirabu thinks to himself as he carries plants around. After thirty minutes, Shirabu changes out of his apron, grabs his bag, then comes out to see you looking around at the plants.

"Let's go, F/n-san," he calls out to you. You excitedly turn your head to him and happily nod. You reach for his wrist and pull him out.

"What are you doing?!" he blushes at the sudden skin ship.

"I'm taking you on a planting date!"

"Where?" he hesitates at the word you use: date. You look at him.

"My house." You see a white car and pull Shirabu with you towards the car.

"I called someone to pick us up since I thought you would be tired after working. Please come in," you open the door for him. He sweats.

"Why are you opening the door for me like that?" You give him a questioning look.

"Like what?" Shirabu just shakes his head.

"It's nothing." He then gets in the back of the car as you follow him.

"Thanks for picking us up, Nanase-san!" you thank the driver who turns around.

Shirabu stares in shock and confusion. Nanase was a young adult who was quite handsome with black hair.

"It's not a problem, F/n-san," Nanase smiles and drives you two.

'Who's that?' Shirabu can't help but ask himself.

You notice his stares and smile.

"That's my butler," you whisper to his ear which causes him to blush.

"Y-you have butlers?!" he exclaims in a whisper as you chuckle.

"I know it's weird, but I do," you give him a cheeky smile.

'That's really weird and not normal,' Shirabu thinks to himself as you guys quietly sit in the car ride the entire time.

-

Shirabu looks out the window of the car and his eyes widen to the max when he sees your mansion.

'What the heck...' The car parks as you two get out. Shirabu is awkwardly getting out of the car and just stands there until you interrupt his thoughts.

"Come on, Ken-chan! Don't be so awkward," you laugh and grab his arm. You pull him towards the large door of your mansion. Once you guys get in, Shirabu's mind continues to be blown. There are huge stairs with vintage designs and a huge chandelier hanging at the top of the ceiling. It almost looks like a hotel.

"Welcome home, F/n-san!" Some maids greet when they see you.

"Hey, guys! How have you been?" you happily greet back.

"We've been good! Who's this?" One of them asks. You give a big smile.

"This is my great friend, Shirabu Kenjiro!" Shirabu gives an awkward bow as you're still holding onto his arm.

"We're going to be heading to the back yard!" you say and pull Shirabu. Once you guys get to the back, there's a huge greenhouse. Shirabu's jaw drops.

You laugh, "How is it?" Shirabu looks around in the greenhouse at all of the plants.

"It's... amazing. How many plants do you even have?" Shirabu manages to say.

"Hmm, I'm not entirely sure," you say, "let's go look at the strawberries!"

You pull Shirabu to where the strawberries are planted and see that they've sprouted a little bit.

"You did this yourself?"

"I placed all of them in their places and dig up the soil, but my maids and butlers help take care of them when I'm at school during the week," you answer.

"This is amazing. All of these plants, you take care of them and chose them?" Shirabu looks around.

You blush at his compliment, "Y-yeah... gardening has been my hobby since I was younger."

Shirabu can't help but smile at how cute you look when you're flustered.

"Well, what is it that you wanted to do today?" he asks and rolls up his sleeves to show his arms.

You just gawk, 'H O T.'

"F/n-san?" he interrupts your thoughts and you shake your head.

"U-uhh, maybe just some watering and repotting some plants," you blush and look away.

'Is it just me, or did it get a hundred times hotter in here,' you fan yourself.

"Are you okay, F/n-san?" the clueless boy asks again.

"Yes! I just need water; I'll go get some for us," you hesitantly laugh and are about to walk away when one of your maids come in.

"I just thought that I should bring some drinks for you F/n-san!" The maid says and brings in two cups of lemonade.

"Perfect! Thanks so much, Lina-san," you thank and take the two cups.

"Here, Ken-chan."

Shirabu sweats, "thanks."

'Maids... butlers... this is so absurd.'

"Well then, let's get started!!" You give the boy a smile and you both start your tasks.