Misgendered (Sonadow)

By GoddessFiclover18

Sonic lived in a world where the LGBTQ community was made illegal! Instead of acceptance, they were jailed an... More

Ep 1
Ep 2
Ep 3
Ep 4
Ep 5
Ep 6
Ep 7
Ep 8
Ep 9
Ep 10
Ep 11
Ep 12
Ep 13
Ep 14
Ep 15
Ep 16
Ep 17
Ep 18
Ep 19
Ep 20
Ep 21
Ep 22
Ep 23
Ep 24
Ep 25
Ep 26
Ep 27
Ep 28
Ep 29
Ep 30
Ep 31
Ep 32
Ep 34
Ep 35
Ep 36
Ep 37
Ep 38
Ep 39
Ep 40
Ep 41
Ep 42
Ep 43
Ep 44
Ep 45
Ep 46
Ep 47
Ep 48
Ep 49
Ep 50
Ep 51
Ep 52
Ep 53
Ep 54
Ep 55
Ep 56
Ep 57
Ep 58
Ep 59
Ep 60
Ep 61
Ep 62
Ep 63
Ep 64
Ep 65
Ep 66
Ep 67
Ep 68
Ep 69
Ep 70
Ep 71
Ep 72
Ep 73
Ep 74
Ep 75
Ep 76: The End

Ep 33

2.8K 163 80
By GoddessFiclover18

PoV: Sonic

  It was so frustrating. Shadow was so infuriating!

"Sonic, are you alright?" Blaze asked.

"Yeah, why?" I turned to her. Her omelet looked so golden and perfect.

"Your omelet caught fire," Blaze grabbed my pan and tossed it to the sink.

"Oh crap!" I turned on the water to put it out. Smoke rose and covered my face. I coughed as I accidentally inhaled the smoke.

"Sonic!" The teacher snapped at me, "Principal's office. NOW!"

"I... yes ma'am..." I sighed as I left. I walked around until I found the office.

"Sonic, I've been expecting you," the principle let me, "Take a seat," she pointed to the chair, "So, I heard you set an omelet on fire. Among everything else you've burned or under cooked. What's going on with you?"

"I'm just not talented with cooking. I was never taught," I answered.

"Never taught- Is something going on at home? You came to me alone and never registered any emergency I formation," she had said my address was irrelevant before. Was she pretending to suddenly care?

"There's nothing going on in my home. I'm sorry I'm such a bad cook. I have no talent for it like the other girls," I apologized, it was the only thing I could think of to do.

"Well, I'll send an email to your teacher. She will have to keep a closer eye on your cooking and teach you the basics. She is no longer allowed to punish you for your mistakes either," the principle handed me a paper.

"Take this back to her and everything should be taken care of. And Sonic," she handed me a paper towel, "Wipe that soot off your face. It isn't ladylike."

"Yes Ma'am," I left and handed my cooking teacher the paper. She sent me to the bathroom to wash up after that.

"What happened to her?" I heard someone whisper.

"I heard she blew up the kitchen."

"I heard she set it on fire."

"IT WAS AN EGG. NOTHING EXPLODED, AND I DIDN'T DESTROY THE KITCHEN!" I snapped, "Why don't you mind you own business for once instead if being nosey!"

  I stormed off to wash the soot from my face. I was sick and tired of all the rumors. I just wanted to go home after today. I made it to the bathroom without emberassing myself again.

"Great... I snapped at three girls... I hope that doesn't draw attention to me..." I sighed.

"What did you do now?" I froze, Shadow was here.

"I thought I told you to leave me alone," I damped a paper towel to wipe off the soot on my cheek.

"You're drawing attention to yourself," he shut the door.

"Why do you care! I'm a disgrace right? So why don't you just go! Or do you want to keep torturing me like this? You're making me confused and I don't know what to do. How am I supposed to get better if you keep doing this to me!" My voice cracked as my eyes teared up.

"Hey," he grabbed me, "You're not the only one suffering. I have to look at you everyday. I have to see you in this outfit. I have to hear your voice in class and hear rumors about you everyday. You're not the only one confused, you're making me sick, and I can't have that."

"Well I'm sorry I disgust you so much!"

"You don't disgust me you dumb ass!" He pushed me against the wall. His hands were crushing my arms, "I- nevermind," he let me go, "Stay away from me."

"Ow..." he left a mark on my upper arms, a bruise, "Asshole..."

  I left, I didn't care that the bell hadn't run yet. I biked home and went to work. Vanilla was out shopping so I had some time to shower before work. I ate a cup of noodles and then started to undress.

"Sonic won't be home yet-" Vanilla had come into my apartment... I had just taken off my underwear!!

"Vanilla... um..." I grabbed my blanket to cover up.

"Pardon me, I didn't know you were home early. I had bought this for you," she put a bag down by my door, "And don't worry. I didn't see a thing. I'll see you at work."

  I collapsed, she didn't see... I was so lucky... thank chaos she didn't see

  I looked in the bag, it was a set of plates!

"I have plates... I can eat food on these... thank you... Vanilla."

  I started to cry, today was so awful and terrible. Vanilla was a close call, but she was so kind. I showered and washed my new plates before going to work.

"Sonic, could you be a a sweet girl and organize the display pastries for me?" Vanilla asked.

  Sweet girl. She really didn't see!

"Yes, of course," I started doing just that.

  I'm not going to school tomorrow. It's too much stress. I need a day to rest. I'll spend tomorrow working in the shop and... maybe... maybe I can ask Vanilla to help me cook.

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 1.5K 18
(CONSISTS OF MENTIONS OF DEPRESSION, SELF HARM AND CONTAINS CURSING AND VIOLENCE. READER'S DISCRECTION IS ADVISED.) (Based off of an imaginated scene...
22.6K 898 57
(Note: This fan fiction is intended for mature audiences and may contain adult themes.) Sonic and shadow have always been rivals but what happens wh...
121K 3.2K 58
Sonic hide secret from his friend, and specially from his boyfriend Shadow, Sonics escape from the danger and accidentally found his losten adoptive...
16.5K 523 17
PLEASE READ--An origin story for the fan made AU of Sonic the Hedgehog. This is a Sonadow story. WARNING* for those who are sensitive to violence...