Adventures together(BrodyxSon...

De Brody-wolf

Join Sonic the Hedgehog, Brody the Wolf and Miles "Tails" Prower as they travel all across the planet, while... Mais

Subterranean Sonic and Brody
Lovesick Brody
Sloww Going
High Stakes Sonic and Brody
Brody Breakout
Trail of the Missing Tails
Close Encounter of the Sonic and Brody kind
Momma Robotnik's Birthday
Big Daddy
Brody's Song
Birth of a Salesman
Best Hedgehog and Best Wolf
The Robotnik Express
Too Tall Tails
Tails' New Home
Over the Hill Hero
Blank-Headed Eagle
The Mystery of the Missing Hi-tops
So-Long Sucker
Sonic and Brody Get Trashed
Pseudo Sonic and Pseudo Brody
Grounder the Genius
Tails in Charge
Sno Problem
Submerged Sonic and Brody
Boogey-Mania
Musta Been a Beautiful Baby
Robotnik Jr.
Full Tilt Tails
MacHopper
Momma Robotnik Returns
Spacemen Sonic and Brody
Mad Mike, Da Bear Warrior
The Last Resort
Robotnik's Rival
The Magic Hassle
Brody the Matchmaker
Tails Prevails
Zoobotnik
Attack on Pinball Fortress
Mass Transit Trouble
The Coachnik
Untouchable Sonic and Brody
Super Robotnik
Robolympics
Magnificent Sonic and Brody
Black Bot the Pirate
Hedgehog and Wolf of the "Hound" Table
Robotnik's Pyramid Scheme
Prehistoric Sonic and Brody
Baby-Sitter Jitters
Honey, I Shrunk the Hedgehog and the Wolf
Robotnikland
The Mobius 5000
The Little Merhog
Road Hog
The Robot's Robot
Tails' Tale
Heroes of the Year
Fast and Easy
Lifestyles of the Sick and Twisted
Brody is Running
Robo-Ninjas
Sonically Brodever After
Sonic and Brody's Christmas Blast

Super Special Sonic and Brody Search and Smash Squad

1.3K 15 11
De Brody-wolf

Third Person's POV

We start this story with a yellow wolf and blue hedgehog named Brody and Sonic running down a mountain and their little buddy Tails a two tailed fox flyes to them and the three of them speed up to a small hill and they stop looking over seeing a small town close by "Civilization" Brody said "Boy, I thought we never find it" Tails said "It sure took more than expected" Sonic said.

Unaware to our trio one of Robotnik's robots was hiding a bush his name's Scratch.

"I'm ready. Are you ready?" Scratch through a communicator to another robot hiding behind the tree, his name's Grounder.

"Ready. Um tell me what I'm ready for?" Grounder asked "Spring the trap!" Scratch said "I knew that" Grounder said pressing a button when a set of three pairs of mechanical arms appeared from the three and grabbed Sonic, Brody and Tails by their legs and hold them up and Scratch and Grounder reveal themselves.

"We've got you hedgehog and wolf!" Scratch said "Yeah. The chase is over" Grounder said and then started to spin around and Brody was going to say something.

"Hold it guys you don't wanna do this" Brody said "Oh don't we?" Scratch said as they walk closer to Brody and Sonic "Oh. We mean too much for each other" Sonic said dramatically "We do?" Grounder asks "Yeah don't you remember how we first meet?" Brody asks "nope" Grounder said "Well it all started before you were born" Sonic said "Tails, Sonic and I have come to a deserted village" Brody said as they start to tell the story.

*Flashback*

"Where is everybody?" Tails asks as a lady opened her windows looking at them "We are hiding and if you had any sense you would too" she said closing and locking her windows "hiding? What from?" Tails asks more confused and then see a bounty hunter tear through a house and walks to a lady hidng behind the couch "Hey lady which way is the bounty hunter convention?" The bounty hunter asked and the lady runs off scared screaming "hmpf. People aren't so friendly in this town" the bounty hunter said and walked off.

"What's a bounty hunter convention?" Tails asks "A party for bad guys Tails" Brody said "And Brody and I are going to crash it" Sonic said.

*Later at the convention*

"I've called you all to gather here because you're the worst of the worst mercenaries I ever made. You're mean, you're malicious. You're my kind of rotten" the one and only dr. Robotnik said to the bounty hunters and they cheered while Sonic and Brody run to the entrance with Tails "With my genius I would have conquered the planet mobius but there's two troublemaking teenangers  that had made me tear every bit of hair from my beautiful head" Robotnik said and took out a remote and pressed it showing a picture of Sonic and Brody making the bounty hunters boo "You took the words out of my mouth" Robotnik said "I hate that hedgehog and that wolf!" He said grinding his teeth "They ruin my schemes" he said and the bounty hunters start to boo more as Sonic and Brody sat in the front row and boo two not gathering attention "They escape my traps!" Robotnik said "They help. Nice.People!" He said angry and everyone boos "But no more. No more!" Robotnik said "I am hereby declaring Sonic the Hedgehog and Brody the Wolf as Mobius most wanted fugitives" he said pressing the button again making the words wanted appear ontop of the picture.

"To ensure their immediate captures, I am offering you the biggest rewards in bounty history....One billion Mobiums! Alive or otherwise!" Robotnik said "Question from the crowd!" Brody said "What is it?" Robotnik asks "Brody and I are both worth way more than that!" Sonic said "Yeah five times that reward" Brody said and Robotnik boils anger "There they are! Get them! I want that Hedgehog and Wolf!" Robotnik said angry and two of the bounty hunter next to them jump at them but Brody and Sonic jump on stage and grab each side of Robotnik's mustache "We are waitiiiiiiiing" Brody and Sonic said pulling on the moustache and then let it go as it hit Robotnik making him cry in pain and all the robots run to the stage "Get them! Get them!" Robotnik said and Brody and Sonic speed to the door and they grab Tails on the way.

"Sonic, Brody. You two are going so slow" Tails said "Makes you sick doesn't it? But we want to make sure they're following us" Brody said and Sonic nodded as they go into the forest and the bounty hunters split up.

First they trick three of the robots by disgusing as circus masters and setting up a tent and got the robots to walk inside only to fall down a pit "Guess you guys won't be staying for a second show?" Sonic asks aa they hear a crashing sound "Guess not" Brody said and then the two run off.

Next they go to other two robots and Sonic and Brody had ropes tied around their waist and the end of the rope tied around a handle "Don't let go" they said giving each robot one handle as they run off and drag the robots with them runnin around trees causing the robots to crash and then run across a lake and run up to a mountain and make a sharp turn making the robots break "tsk. Tsk tsk didn't we tell you guys to not let go?" Brody asks "Some robots just don't listen" Sonic said "Well we sure had fun" Brody said "The fun is over hedgehog and wolf" the last bounty hunter said "Is he serious?" Sonic asks  as they run to a tree and Brody puts two apples on top of his head and Sonic stands next to him "Why not try your accuracy?" Sonic asks and the bounty hunter throws his maze at Brody and at the last second he moves away letting the maze cut the apples in half and breaking the tree as Brody and Sonic grab the four pieces of apples and run off as the tree falls on the bounty hunter.

Brody and Sonic then run up to Tails giving him two pieces of apple while they each grab one slice "You guys showed them!" Tails said "We sure did kid" Brody said as they start eating the apple.

Meanwhile Robotnik watched them from afar "Miserable hedgehog and wofl" he said"I had a small setback. The battle has just begun!" He said flying away on his mobile.

*At Robotnik's fortress*

"If I want to capture that hedgehog and wolf in order to create the perfect robots they need to be strong" Robtnik said throwing weights on a machine "Ferocious" he said throwing a plush lion in "supremely rotten like me!" He said throwing in two rotten eggs "But unlike the other robots, these two will be smart" he said throwing a tons of books inside and then pushed a lever activating a machine and from it emerged a robot chicken aka scratch.

Robotnik then walked over to scratch "Who-who am I? Why am I here? Are you my mother?" Scratch asks stretching his neck pushing Robotnik back "No!" Robotnik said pushing Scratch's head back "You are the very first member of my new Super Special Sonic and Brody Search and Smash Squad" he said "And now I'm going to clone you" he said and then plucked a feather from Scratch and the two went to the machine and Robotnik dropped the feather in the machine and then pulled three levers minus one "You forgot to pull this one" Scratch said pulling the last lever "You idiot! I'm not supposed to pull that lever!" Robotnik said "how was I supposed to know?" Scratch asked as the machine created Grounder "Is that supposed to be my clone?" Scratch asks "Hmm that last lever caused some slight modifocations" Robotnik said.

Scratch walked to grounder frowning "He made me first. I'm his favorite" Scratch said "Yeah? Well I got more accesories he likes me better!" Grounder said and the two started fighting and Robotnik grabs a table and throws it at them "Stop it! I'm ordering you to catch that hedgehog and wolf!" Robotnik said walking to them when a monkey robot opened a door his name is coconuts.

"Dr. Robotnik demoted me to sanitation duty, me coconuts! I'm supposed to catch Sonic and Brody! He's giving them my job! I'll show him I'll capture Sonic and Brody first!" Coconuts said slamming the door closed.

*Meanwhile with Brody and Sonic*

Sonic and Brody runs through a road with Tails flying next to them when Brody and Sonic tell Tails to stop "Time out!" Sonic said as they see a Chilli digs stand "That's our kind of pit stop" Brody said as the three walk to it "Three chilli dogs to go slowpoke" Sonic said "On the double" Brody said but the store owner was paying attention and Brody and Sonic start tappin their fingers on the counter impatient "We are waitiiiiiing" they said "Hey are you listening?" Sonic asks grabbing the owner's attention who's actually Coconuts in disguse and he took off his disguise and stood on the counter "Haha! It's your end now wolf and hedgehog!" Coconuts said and got off the counter and started to pull on levers turning the store into a robot with arms and started trying to hit the trio as they run off and then coconuts uses a gun control to start shooting the cannon balls at the three as he chases them while laughing.

The three run to a tree and Brody and Sonic run up the three jumping to the top of the robot and they spin around it putting all the cannon balls inside and get off as Coconuts fires and the robot blows up.

Coconuts landed on the floor and a string of sausages wraps around him "Now that's ehat I call the missing links" Brody said and Sonic giggles "Sonic! Brody! I'm starving can we get chili dogs?" Tails asks "You got it Ace" Sonic said smiling "Let's race!" Bridy said smiling and the three run off leaving Coconuts behind.

*Elsewhere*

Scratch and Wonder where setting up a brick wall "Okay Groundrr lower the brick wall" Scratch said laughing and Grounder did it and Scratch started painting the wall "Give me twenty minutes minutes to finish painting this fake landscape" Scratch said "Then what?" Grounder asks "You get the wolf and hedgehog to chase you, you go by, I drop it down, and then the wolf and his little boyfriend knock themselves out. Bwahahaha!" Scratch said "Then, we tie them both up and collect a billion Mobiums!" Grounder said "Doctor Robotnik will be so proud of me!" Scratch sais "He'll be prouder of me!" Grounder said.

*Meanwhile*

Brody, Sonic and Tails where sleeping in a grassy meadow under a tree. Sonic was cuddling close to Brody and he did the same both dreaming about a dream date.

At the bottom of the small hill Grounder appeared and grabbed two pumpkuns and throw them at Sonic and Brody's faces causing them to wake up "Hey!" Sonic and Brody yelled angry when they heard Grounder  laughing "Slowpokes! Laggards! Slugs! Dumbs! Uglies! Bet you two can't catch me!" He said running off and Brody and Sonic chase after him knocking their pumpkins away.

"Scratch, they're right behind me! Get ready to drop the wall!" Grounder said and Scratch let go of the rope but the brick wall doesn't drop. Brody anf Sonic grabbed the rope "Stuck?" Sonic asks "Here let us help ya" Brody said and they let the rope go and the brick wall falls infront of Grounder making him crash into it and breakin it and his head bounces to Scratch, Brody and Sonic "Anytime we can help like this, just let either me or Brody know" Sonic said and the two dash away angering Scratch and he grabs Gounder's head and goes to Grounder's body and gives him his head and Grounder puts his head back in place"No more foul-ups! Next time, we're gonna use my plan!" Grounder said.

*Later*

Grounder uses one of his eyes as a telescope "Here they come!" He said as he sees Brody and Sonic running and Tails flyes behind "Sometimes I wish Doctor Robotnik hadn't made us so persistent" Grounder said getting a harpoon launcher "He made me persistent, he made you too dumb to quit" Scratch said "Was that an insult?!" Grounder asks "Just shoot, or youre gonna miss your chance!" Scratch said and Grounder fires the harpoon to a tree and with a net he leaps foward to the trio and nabs Tails in the net getting back to the hill "Sonic! Brody! Help!" Tails said and Sonic and Brody see Griunder on the hill with Scratch who holds Tails "We got your buddy, hedgehog and wolf! Don't pull any fast stuff both of you" Scratch said "Yeah, if you two know what's good for him you'll give yourselves up!" Grounder said and Brody raises his hands up.

"Okay okay just don't hurt Tails!" Brody pleaded and Sonic raises his arms too "We give up!" Sonic said.

Later on, Brody and Sonic are put in a locked cage while Tails was locked in a stock and Scratch called Robotnik through a phone from Grounder "That's right, Doctor Robotnik. We got both Brody and Sonic" Scratch said "Of course you got them! I'll be right there so you can congratulate me" Robotnik said hanging up "I hope he brings the reward money" Ground said when Coconuts showed up with a lasso "Forget the reward, Sonic and Bridy are both my prisioners" Coconuts said tying Scrqtch and Grounder with the lasso "You think I'm gonna spend my life on sanitation duty?! No no no NO!!" He said "Doctor Robotnik will make me head of the SSSBSS Squad!" He said "No way coco-nerd" Brody said "Not if those teo escape" Sonic said "Put 'em here in the cage, the key's on Grounder's belt" Brody said "Yeah yeah, good thinking!" Coconuts said and Brody and Sonic look at you readers giving an A-OK signal as Coconuts kicks Scratch and Grounder into the cell and with that Sonic and Brody run out the cell and the two kick Coconuts inside the cell ad lock the cage and then run to Tails getting him out the stocks "Thanks for the save Sonic and Brody!" Tails said and they all look up seeing Robotnik coming on his Egg-o-matic.

"Sonic, Brody what are you going to do?" Tails asks "Wind up those tails, little bro. We need us a dust storm!" Brody said as he and Sonic run around the cage creating a massive amount of dust in the area and they stop infront of the cell with medical masks and suitcases and convinced Grounder to give them his phone and then they run away outside dust cloud  and convinced Robotnik to fly to the cage crashing destroying the three robots in the proccess "Scratch! Grounder! Where are you? Pick up the phone!" Robotnik ordered "The robot you have reached has been discomboobulated, and the hedgehog and wolf you have been chasing both got away. Have a nice day!" The recorder said.

*End of flashback*

"....and that's how we all met" Brody said "I hate that story! You both got away!" Scratch said angry "Why can't stories have happy endings?" Grounder asks "Hey, this one does end real happy" Sonic said as he and Brody do a Triple spin freeing themselves and Tails landing on the ground "Thanks for the memories, slow-mo!" Brody said as he grabs Tails and Sonic and him run off into the distance.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

180K 5.6K 35
Sonic got poisoned by one of Dr.Eggman's robots, but no one can take care of him, except Shadow.
5.7K 117 57
(note I don't own Sonic Skyline or Sonic itself. I just thought that Skyline looked cool and the comic was pretty cool so I wanted to make my own spi...
5.1K 89 10
Amy gets captured by eggman and is forced to find a way out herself.
16.1K 326 8
[NOT COMPLETED] After the events of Hedgehog Havoc, the Freedom Fighters and the rest of New Mobotropolis are still grieving over Y/n's death. Howeve...