Trump Card

Από Karishma357

This is a book two continuing of Alone And Pregnant. This book is based on Veronica Johnson and her being kid... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Sneak Peak of 11
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Sneak Peek of 13
Chapter 13
Sneek Peek of 14
Chapter 14
Sneek Peak of 15
Chapter 15
Sneek Peak Of 16
Chapter 16
Sneek Peak Of 17
Chapter 17
Sneak Peek of 18
Chapter 18-(The Next Victim Crossover)
Sneak Peek of 19
Chapter 19
Sneak Peek of 20
Chapter 20
Sneak Peek of 21
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
COVID-19 - IMPORTANT MUST READ
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Sneak Peek of 27
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Crossover Details
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Sneak Peek of 47
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Sneak Peek Of 53
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Sneak Peek of 55
Chapter 55
Sneak Peek of 56
Chapter 56
A/N do read :) The Truth
Sneak Peek Of 57
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
A/N
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Merry Christmas
Chapter 72
Sneak Peek Of 73
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Final Chapter
IG Account// New
Its Finally Here!!!!!

Chapter 45

92 11 0
Από Karishma357

Scott's POV....

It was a Sunday! So I got a day off. I decided to just walk around in the garden. Ivy is busy and the Mr Carter and his family went to church so... I'm all home alone. I should start back to church... I'm sure my bud must be busy with his sister and baby's mother. So I'm all alone...how do I spend my Sunday?! Ivy's birthday is even coming up as well...

"Brandon! I hope you really do come home soon!" I said. Then an idea pop into my head. Kevin! It's been a while!
I then called him, maybe we can go to the mall.

"Answer! Come on!" I said. Finally!

Me:"Hey bud!"

Kevin:"You better be dieing!"

Me:"You were sleeping?"

Kevin:"Yuh! I was up all last night again finishing some work...some papers."

Me:"You okay?"

Kevin:"Perfectly fine."

Me:"Alright...so if you got free time today, wanna hang out like old times?"

Kevin:"Why me? Ask your girlfriend."

Me:"She's busy and how did you even know?"

Kevin:"Lesley...."

Me:"Ah! Makes sense."

Kevin:"Yeah. Well...whatever. Not like I have anything better to do so...what you wanna do?"

Me:"Shopping?"

Kevin:"What?!"

Me:"Ivy's birthday is coming up."

Kevin:"Smooth. Alright, well...see you in half an hour or so."

Me:"Be there soon."

Kevin:"Yeah."

I then hung up and I went to my room to change.

******

After a while, I picked up Kevin and we were finally at the mall.

"What exactly are you looking for?" Kevin asked.

"Something a girl would like on her birthday from her boyfriend." I said.

"Right. So...let's see..." He said.

"A jewelry set?" I asked.

"Dude, she isn't your wife." He said.

"Oh yeah, make sense. A Gucci shoes!" I suggested as we walked into a random store.

"Dude! What guy buys his girl that...for their birthday?!" Kevin scolded.

"So what do I buy?" I asked.

"Hm...how about you think deep. What does she like?" He asked.

"She likes...simple girly things like bears, stuff animals, bracelets, red and black roses...hmm..she also loves reading." I said.

"Well seems like fate decided to help you. Take a look at where we are at." He said and I looked around. I can see books, stories, bears...

"Seems like I really am lucky." I said. After a while of choosing we were finally finished.

"So let's grab some food? I'm starved!" Kevin said.

"Since when are you not hungry." I said jokingly and he playfully hit me.

We went into the mini restaurant in the mall and ordered a sandwich, fries and chillers latte.

"So what else are you planning to do for Ivy's birthday?" He asked.

"Not sure yet. But surely something romantic." I said.

"If you need help...you know my number." He said.

"Alright thanks. Hey enough about me, tell me about you." I said.

"There isn't much. My relationship right now is complicated." He said.

"Complicated?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said.

"Humour me." I said.

"Well...this guy, he's certainly unsure. And now there's this girl I'm gonna try with..." He said and I almost choked.

"I thought you were..." I started but he cut me off.

"Gay?" He asked.

"Yeah..." I said confused.

"To be honest, I don't know. I'm gonna try with this girl. I mean she is special...it's difficult to explain it." He said.

"Then don't. So I wish you best of luck." I said and we bump together our drinks.

******
Aria's POV....
The Next Day....

I woke up and saw that Chelsea was missing. Her bed was neatly made. I also found a sticky note on my table.

Good morning. In case you're wondering, I'm in the training room.

Chelsea

I then smiled...

"I'm glad you told me. This says that you're not upset anymore. I think." I then put the note in my drawer and went to shower.

******
As I was finish, I walked to the training room. I walked in to see Chelsea sending some swift punches to the punching bag.

"That's some swift moves." I said.

"Wanna join me?" She asked punching away.

"Sure." I said as put on my gloves. As I walked to the bag she stop and looked at me.

"You're up early." I said.

"I couldn't sleep after I woke up." She said continuing to punch.

"How come?...Oh." I said as I remembered Shawn.

"Yeah. Uhm...nightmares. I'll tell you about it later." She said.

"Alright." I said.

"How about after we finish here, we go for an one on one?" I then asked.

"You sure?" She asked.

"Sure why not?" I asked. We then did some quick warm up and we started. I started sending some strong punches to the punching bag.

After ten minutes we were done.

"Wanna go for one on one?" I asked. She nodded and then we walk in front each other.

"3! 2! 1! Go!" I said and then we started. Both our skills were really good. All these weeks of training is actually coming in handy.

She sent a punch my way but I blocked it and hit her stomach.

"You good?" I asked quickly as she fell on one knee.

"Too much talk. Action is required." She said and I smiled.

"Classic legacies...Lizzie Saltzman." I said and she laughed as she then swing her foot on the ground hitting my foot making me fall.

"Should of seen that coming." I said.

"Still wanna continue?" She asked.

"Who said I give up?" I asked as I flip backwards and stood followed by her.

"Let's go!" We said at the same time as we then continue to fight training.

******
After another ten to fifteen minutes we both drop to the floor lying flat on our backs breathing heavily.

"That was some practice. Your skills have greatly improved." She said.

"Thanks. All those weeks of hard work has definitely paid off. You're pretty good yourself to." I said.

"Hmm...thanks. I've been here longer than you have and it took me months, almost two years to master these skills. You only took a couple of weeks." She complimented.

"Well I don't have a choice. Whether I want to or not I have to do it. Not for my sake but for the people that I love." I said.

"It's totally understandable. You're someone that I truly admire. Everything you do is for you family... you're even putting your own life at risk." She said.

"Thank you." I said with a smile and she returned one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Click the star and leave your comments below...

Follow me on Instagram: divya_tt

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

861K 20.8K 83
Jax "Killer" Jones is the most ruthless man in California, President of the Headless Horseman MC. Every man fears him, every woman wants him. He's th...
45K 1.8K 33
🥉🥉Third Place in 'New Adult' Platinum Award 2020🥉🥉 Book 1 in The Gangleader's Obsession duology. Blurb: Shania Jakes has been through a life of...
84.1K 4K 42
"Why the secret?" "Secret? More like secrets. And why do you care anyway?" "Because secrets are like lies, and I always find the truth..." ••••• Elna...
4.9K 413 28
-A MAFIA ROMAMCE- -3rd in the DAYDREAM AWARDS! - ~•~ "Elijah!" my sister ran back into the café as I finished paying for our order we had, worry was...