IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq (...

By Angel7719135

story of a business tycoon who met a doctor at dental clinic and felt attraction . Story delicts how he want... More

IshRa FF: Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 1
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - chapter 2
IshRa FF: Mohabbat Ya Ishq - chapter 4
IshRa FF: Mohabbat ya Ishq -chapter 5
IshRa FF: Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 6
IshRa FF: Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 7
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 8
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 9
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 10
IshRa FF : Mohabbat ya Ishq - chapter 11
IshRa FF: Mohabbat ya Ishq- chapter 12
IshRa FF: Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 13
IshRa FF : Mohabbat ya Ishq- chapter 14
IshRa FF: Mohabbat Ya Ishq- Chapter 15
IshRa FF: MOHABBAT YA ISHQ- Chapter 16
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 17
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 18
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 19
Some questions to readers.
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 20
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 21
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 22
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 23
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 24
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 25
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 26
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 27
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 28
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 29

IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - chapter 3

16.1K 125 3
By Angel7719135

Ishita gasped feeling the man's lips on her navel kissing there. 

" what are you doing?" 

Ishita tried to push Raman but Raman pulled her more closer and he started to kneed both her ass cheeks above her saree by his hands. 

Ishita could feel his large hands cupping and kneeding her back. 

Raman started kissing her whole belly area from the lower end of her blouse till the knot of the saree. He placed warm wet deep kisses everywhere. 

Ishita was trembling due to his actions. He licked her belly everywhere ad sucked and kissed there. 

Raman whispered : " you have got a very sexy belly darling " 

Ishita placing her hands on his shoulder: " Sir.....please no..." 

Raman took out his tongue and circled her sexy navel with it numerous times. His tongue then got its way inside her navel. 

Ishita got shocked and deep sighs  and breaths were coming from her. Her brain is asking her to say something but her body was surrendering to that man's actions. She was no longer  being able to have control on her body. 

Raman' s tongue was swimming inside her navel. 

Raman : " you have got a cute navel baby. I love it."

He was exploring her belly and navel with his tongue and lips. Ishita was shivering with the touch of his hot wet tongue on her tummy. Raman has made her tummy wet with his tongue. 

All of a sudden he entered his one finger into her navel and started to circle it inside. 

Ishita moaned by the feeling his finger was evoking inside her. 

Raman : " shhhhhh... dont make noise sweetheart." 

Raman didnt just stop there . He started to poke inside her navel deeper and deeper . It was like he was enjoying it. He looked at her face. Her shocked trembling and shivering state made him more mad. 

He again  started kissing her navel. 

Raman : " beautiful..... ( smirking ) do you mind me biting a little " 

By the time Ishita could say anything , his teeth was digging into her navel. Ishita was feeling the sweet pain mixed with pleasure. His one hand kneeding her ass and one hand pressing her belly.

He took his mouth away and looked at the love bite he has given on her beautiful belly. 

And finally after toruring her belly for a long time he end  his actions by few more kisses and licks. And stood up. 

Ishita was facing down still feeling his touch . Raman wore his shoes and came closer to her. Raman pulled at her hand and she came crashing on his chest .  Raman pinched her on her belly. Ishita gasped and looked at him. 

 Raman : " Hey beautiful...this is just the beginning. " 

Raman smirked and looked in her eyes. Ishita was dumb not being able to say or do anything. Raman pinched her belly once more and smiling he asked her. 

Raman : " about my tooth pain. I hope  your examining is over. Mind to prescribe me some medicines ." 

Ishita got out of her senses and wrote some medicines on a paper and give it to him. Raman took the paper and held her hand close to his mouth and kissed. 

Ishita pulled her hand back and looked at him sharply. 

Raman laughing went out of her cabin. 

                              ***********

Raman went and gave the paper  to his bodyguard and that man went to the pharmacy to get the medicines. Then they got inside his car. Raman was sitting on the back seat. On the front seat his P.A Mihir was sitting. 

Mihir : Sir , there was a call from  AR group about our next deal. Their PA asked if their boss can have a meeting with you tomorrow. 

Raman : " Do we have anything other for tomorrow." 

Mihir : " At morning 9.30 we have a meeting with our HR department. Then at 12 we have to go at factory . Then afternoon it is free. " 

Raman: " Ok. Then fix a meeting with AR at  3 pm. It may take some time. " 

Mihir : " Ok Sir. " 

Raman : " And Mihir. I want full details about Dr. Ishita . She is the doctor  at that dental clinic. By tomorrow evening her file should be at my table. " 

Mihir : " Yes Sir. " 

                              **************

Meanwhile Ishita went into the washroom and washed her face. She asked her nurse about the remaining patients and started examining them. By afternoon the last patient for the day was gone and she decided to go her home. 

Sister Amala : "What happened mam. You always go in the evening. " 

Ishita : " Nothing sister. See you tomorrow. " 

Ishita dont want to stay there infront of sister amala longer otherwise  she will see her flushed face. 

Ishita took an auto and went to her flat. She placed the calling bell.

Mummy : " Ishu... you are early today. Was there not much patients ? " 

Ishita : " Yes Mummy. I will just  go and fresh up and have lunch with you . " 

Ishita went and stood under the shower. 

She touched her belly where Raman lips and tongue was flowing sometime ago. She started to rub all her belly area trying to erase his touch. But even after then her mind was fully occuppied in him. 

At the dining table , Ishita sat with her  Daddy , Mummy and Sister Mihika . They were eating when her mummy started to talk. 

Mummy : " We have to search for a groom for Ishu soon. Then only we can marry off Mihika. " 

Daddy : " Yes. I have told the broker about both of them. Ishita being unmarried and staying in the house , Mihika also will be late to get married. " 

Ishita was hearing them and got angry at her parents. 

Ishita : " I dont want any wedding now. You both know the people coming to see me will surely deny ." 

Mummy : " That is why I am saying you find a boy yourself . Love someone like Mihika got. See Mihu. Mihu got a nice person. They are ready for the marriage. But they only want you to get married first. Otherwise their relatives will surely be suspicious why we are marrying the younger daughter first." 

Ishita : " Mummy , you know why I am denying a marriage. Then also you are saying it. " 

Daddy : " What wrong did your mummy said. We want you both to get married. How much long we both can look after you . " 

Mummy : " I have to tell you something Ishu. Today evening come with me to the ladies club. And wear something modern other than these boring sarees. I am sure someone there will like you." 

Ishita stood up feeling angry and said fiercely: " No people will like a woman who is incapable of giving a child. I already marry once hearing your words. And you saw na. Subbu was not even interested in me. He just want money and he was a gay. That was why he married me evenafter knowing  everything. You dont know what I felt. Now I am happy being a divorcee. " 

Daddy who was by the time finished having lunch came to her and said with the same anger. " once what happened  will not happen all the time. You are 28 years now. And Mihika already 24. We cant delay Mihika's wedding more." 

Ishita : " If you both are so fed up of me , I will go somewhere. You all will not have to bear me then. Is that is not ok with you , I am even ready to take my life ." 

Soon after she said that , her Daddy slapped her hard.

 Ishita cupped her cheek and looked down not being able to look at their face. Daddy was trembling in anger and mummy was also very much angry at her words. Mihika was standing there shocked. 

Daddy pointed a finger at her and said . " not a word more. Now you will do as we say. You dont have any right to say anything against what we decide. Me and your mummy is already in so much tension because of you. And you are making it more tougher. I dont want to hear any objections from you from now on. We will decide and tell you. You understood ? " 

Ishita still looking down was in fear hearing daddy in so much anger. She never has thought what will be going through them all these days. 

Daddy seeing no response from ishita shouted at her : " Did You understand Ishitaaa??" 

Ishita shivered from the shout and replied looking at his face : " Ji Daddy. " 

Daddy : " You will say yes to the proposal we decide. You got it ? " 

Ishita : " Ji Daddy " 

Daddy : " I am seeing your behaviour from the day you have came frome Subbu's house. And also  your arrogant behaviour towards the people who came with proposals. That will no longer be accepted. " 

Ishita : " Ji Daddy " 

Mummy : " She was so much in need of a slap." 

Daddy : " Now go to your room." 

Ishita slowly went into her room.

In the evening , Ishita's Mummy came into her room with a dress and some ornaments. Mummy gave it to her and asked her to wear it and come fast. Ishita did according to her mummy not  wanting to make them anymore angry and went with mumny and Mihika to the club. 

Ishita was not comfirable in the silk saree her mummy had given.  She always wear  Cotton sarees fully covering her body. She was not like Mihika who like to wear modern dresses and go to club and parties. 

Mummy was happily introducing her to every ladies in the club and make her talk to them. Finally when they returned to their flat she was relieved. 

At night , Ishita was trying to sleep but everytime she close her eyes Raman was coming into her mind. Moments of him touching and cherishing her body was flashing infront of her. She was not touched by anyone in her life. Subbu was a gay and surely he was not interested in her. There was times when she also wish to make her marriage life complete and live as a true wife. 

Finally in middle of her thoughts she slept without knowing what is coming on her way in the next days. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 300 12
In which a billionaire mogul meets his match. All rights reserved. For mature audiences only. Completed 04/02/2021
37.2K 717 20
Dad's best friend... Coming home from break and is met with an older man that introduce her to a new world and things about herself she never knew. S...
414K 6.3K 17
Will upload later, check out the boom