Nothing can be the same(David...

Door IM5Utah

This is my first David Scarzone fanfiction. Hope you like it :) Meer

Nothing Can Be The Same(David Scarzone Fanfiction)
The beginning
Telling about me
The news
The room across from mine
The application
The drive
Chapter 7
Marco Polo
Telling my friends about him
I wasnt expecting this
Weird way to wake up
The meeting
Travis Gordon
They are here
Running from fans
Jealous?
White knuckles
Photo bomb
Q&A with David and Sammy
Embarrasing
To the mall we go
Tour in 2 weeks
Oh David
Flash Back
Embarrassing Stories
Beach then the view
Busy day
Kavid time and DJ
The sass is real
She fainted
The story
Disguises
Kavid hanging out
KAVID IS REAL!!
Problem (Cover by IM5)
Como la flor
Another cover music
Dana Vaughns gets pulled over
Crazy events in one room
Airport
Kiss
Travis again
Sleeping outside the hotel door
Movie night
Kidnapped Cole
Seeing Cole again
Elizabeth Skimiks
7 months and a missing Sam
Front Row Seats
She's not Elizabeth Skimiks
House on fire
Anger issues
Forgot to take the pills
Where's my dad?
Shawn
Doesn't sound like the hobbit
This is awkward
Navy Peir
I smell cupcakes
This is a prank, isnt it?
Pinky promise
Seems like the Grudge movie
I smell sassy
Bang
Frozen
Balloons in the sky
Just leave me alone
Prank?
Everything about you
Last minute haunted house
Haunted House
He smoked
I am not scared of death
Dr.Trims
Monica Miller
Another bottle of pills to take
Good Night Princess
One simple job to do
Unwanted girl in the room
Broken
New Book

Kinda Looks Like Christian Grey

395 15 1
Door IM5Utah

It's been a while hope this little recap can refresh your memories.

Recap: we gathered around this other doctor, "I am Dr.Mike, David was not ejected," everyone sigh of relieve "But he will get an operation this Friday," he informed us before leaving. We were all happy he didn't get injected with who knows what that other doctor put in other patients.

--------

-Sam's P.O.V-

I got ground from going to the hospital, apparently David told my mom that I was always there. So now Will comes over to my house from there he would tell me how David's doing. Will even lugged when I told him I got grounded about not going to the hospital. "Earth to Samuel," I shot Will a glare, "Will you know I hate it when you call me that," I said "It's not my fault you don't listen to me," he said. "Yes Will?" I said giving a smile, "Here, I got you this," he handed me a nicely wrapped box. "Is it a bomb?" I questioned. "Okay if it was a bomb I would give it to you and leave," he rolled his eyes. I opened the box. "No way," I said fully opening the box, "You didn't have to Willy," I put the nintendo game aside and hugged him "Can I trade you with my brother?" I asked "Ha. Ha. Ha. Me being your step brother... What a nightmare," I gasped and playfully hit his arm. "You are so mean, so... Why aren't you with the guys," I asked "See about that," he took a long pause. "Damn it William just say it!" I said a bit annoyed that he is taking for EVER "I'm taking a break," he said "A break, as it your going on vacation for a while?" I asked.

We sat down, and right as we sat down he spoke "I am out of the band," I choked on some air, "WHAT!" I said coughing, coughing, sneeze and then started to couch like about two more times. "I am kidding, but not yet are you okay though," he started to laugh but I was still there dumbfounded. "I am so confused Will," I said putting my head on his shoulder. "Did you brought your DS as well?" I asked "Of course," he said. "Oh here I brought you a Mario Cart game as well," I attacked Will "GOD, thank you for bringing this child to me," I pointed up. "But you really, you shouldn't," I said. "I could tell you are bored here then I went to go buy a new Pokemon game for David and I to play then I thought of you," he said. "Awh, Will, you making me blush man," he bursted out laughing. I once again punched his arm, "I love you so much Willy," I said. "Wow, you're going out with my friend and you're telling me you love me? Just wow!" I let out a chuckled and rolled my eyes. "Are we playing or what?" I said. I went and started to play the Mario game. We were racing on the last lap and Will was on the lead, and I was so close on beating him "You are so slow," Will smiled in victory.

-David's P.O.V-

I asked Erika to ground Sam from coming, I didn't get annoyed from her company but I didn't want her to be bored doing nothing besides checking if I am okay, talking to me and well that's boring, I was alone here. My phone started to ring, I stretched over to the tray, It was Will. "Yes Will?" I asked "Your girlfriend told me she loves me," the DS he got her "Because of the DS huh," I said "Yes, she liked it?" I question, if she didn't like it she won't say she loved Will, "No David, she trough it out the door," I chuckled. "I know after I said what I said, I thought for a minute then realize what I said," there was a knock on the door, "Come in," I said. In came the doctor. "Hey, I'll call later," we said out goodbyes. "Okay David, I know we have kept you here for a long time, I suggest to stay with your family, or your girlfriend those who will keep your mind busy instead of the cigarette," he said. He handed me a prescription paper, for pills. "So does this mean I can go home?" I asked already high hopes and such. "Yes, you did your last scan in the morning," he explained.

I got dressed and everything, ready to get out of this place. I saw my mom outside the room, "Hey mom," I hugged her "Come on David lets get out of this place, it is cold and stinks," I chuckled as she wraps her arm around my wait and I on her shoulders. "If you had problems, why didn't you tell me?" she asked "I don't know, I was scared I guess," I honesty answered. "Can I go to Sam's house?" I asked "Sure," she said. We got in the car, "Where is dad?" I asked "He is with Jess since they got bored of staying home doing nothing," I nod, "Are you tired, I don't think they let you sleep after doing a lot of coming in and out of the room asking you questions and you taking pills," she said "Oh can you go to the pharmacist," we stopped at a red light, she looked at the paper "Sure, let me just drop you off at your girlfriends," I smiled. After a couple of minutes we stopped. "Thanks, just let me grab my bag and is the door open?" she nods. "Hurry David before they close," I closed the car door and went to my house. I went upstairs to my room, same as I left it. Besides the bed that was made, I set my bag down and quickly went downstairs to next door. Right when I was about to knock I heard yelling "I WON YOU LOST SAY WHAAA!" and of course it was Sam.

I opened the door slowly "GUESS WHO'S BACK!" I yelled. Will and Sam gasped, she came crashing me with a hug. "Hey nice to have you back," Will said. "Guess what!" Sam said excitedly. "You won Will at whatever game you two were playing," I said "Yes, he was so close on winning but I won!" is she on drugs? "David. She's a keeper... Just keep her away from me," she gasped "Rude," I chuckled "So what's been going on," Will said. "I called Jill the other day, and I am not going to be in the band anymore," they stood there shock besides me, "Because of the situation you're going through?" Will stared. "I got to get back on my health, I know it is not going to be easy but I need the support from my parents and well girlfriend," I explained. "I'll still support you dude," we did little group hug "That reminds me, where are the others?" I asked "They went to a concert," it hurt they left Will out, "Why didn't you go with them?" I forgot Sam was still here, well this is her house so never mind. "I didn't want you, Samuel here lonely and I didn't know when you would be out of the hospital," I feel horrible.

-Will''s P.O.V-

I was sad that I said no to their concert, but I didn't want Sam to be lonely. Erica went to a meeting across the states, leaving Matt in charge of the building and Sam grounded from going to the hospital. "And where is Kelsey?" David asked "Her cousin invited her to go to the concert the guys went to," Sam left the little circle or whatever it was "I have to go see my brother. If he's even alive or even running the place or if he's even there. And as for you David, you should be getting some rest or something," Sam suggested "For you Willy Wonka, you should practice racing," I rolled my eyes on the nickname she gave me, "You know what, I agree with her David. You should get some rest at least for a little. I'll go with you to the building," I agreed and volunteered myself to go with her. "Alright David, go home and shower, you smell like hospital," David sigh, "I don't want to be alone at home," David protested "You won't, isn't DJ there, I bet she misses you a lot," and from there David ran home. "Good job," we high five and went to the building, walking since I don't have a car yet, David isn't allowed or well Sam doesn't let him drive.

We were playing 'I spy' this girl is weird, as in weirder than I am, and that is freaking me out even more. "Sam, come here," she came close and I touched her forehead "What?" she asked confused "Are you okay?" she breasted out laughing "Okay, I am totally fine, David's home and you got me a DS and I won you, yeah I am totally fine and you?" she asked "I am good, just freaked out by you," she chuckled "I'll race you to the building," Sam said before running to the building, "That's not fair!" I yelled and sprinted. I passed her, I reached to the door and went inside trying to catch my breathe, then comes in Sam "Oh my god! I am never doing that again, wh-wh-how is that possible?" she said "What?" I asked already staring to control my breathe "I started then you say whaa?" she collapsed on the floor "Come on," I picked her up, we went to the front desk "Sam, haven't seen you in a while, how are you?" the woman behind the desk spoke "I am fine how are you Beth?" Beth, that's the name "I am fine, thank you, your brother is in your mothers office," I nod and we went to the elevator, "Are you sure you don't want to take the stairs?" I teased.

We stepped into the elevator "Will, I just did a full year of exercising," she sassed "I'm kidding, okay while you are on tour- Oh my god, you're going on tour in tomorrow," The door dinged "Yup, I am actually terrified, ever though I have been on a plane a lot of times, but this time we are going across the Atlantic Ocean," she let out a chuckle "Will, please, don't think of the bad things," we went into the office seeing a startled Matt, "I am here, no need to worry," I saw Matt giving her a death glare "You scared me, didn't dad taught you how to knock before entering a room?" Matt was already annoyed "Hi Matt," I said "Yeah but forgot," she said siting on a chair in font of the desk "Hey Will nice seeing you again," said. "You look adorable all suit up, did mom made you go get a suit," Sam and I chuckled "Yeah, But I look good. Maybe I could be the next CEO," Matt fixed his suit as Sam bursted out laughing Matt stood up and went to the window, "Matt you totally look like that guy from Fifty Shades of Grey," We laughed once again.

-Sam's P.O.V-

My brother, who knew he would dress this fancy. I saw what he was wearing a charcoal herringbone patterned blazer and dress pants, white dress shirt, and a solid dark blue tie along with his shiny black shoes. He was by the window, he kinda looks like Christian Grey. He walked back to the desk taking off his blazer, his sleeves were rolled up. "Stop staring!" I looked at Will and we giggled like those girls from school back in fifth grade when she found out the boy she has a crush on likes them back. "Let me get a good look at you, stand here," I pointed somewhat in front of me taking my phone out ready for a picture. He stood a foot away from me, "You should become a model," I stood up and told him to pose. Both hands inside their front pockets and he looked down. I took a picture of him. "Mh, Will what do you think, blazer on or off?" I asked "On," he handed Matt his blazer. He did the same pose and I once again took a picture "You look better like that," I said. "Wait until I send these pictures to mom," his head shot up "You tricked me!" he said "I thought you knew!" I sent them before he could do anything else. "Mr.Clarke, there is someone here to see you, her name is Monica Miller" my head shot up shocked and I would see Matt was way shcoked than I was. He pressed a button "Bring her right in," he said trying to keep calm. "Who's Monica Miller?" Will asked "She is..."

------

I am very sorry I haven't updated, I was busy and I had writer's block but I am starting to get there. Like and leave a comment if you want. I am also writing the other story and will be posting it around Christmas time. Enjoy your break!

-IM5_Utah (Yeah I changed it becuase I had a feeling this wasn't an IM5 fan account more like a David's fan account. I still love them all)

P.S - I know I had made errors on my previous chapters, I will go back and correct them later on. :)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

24.1K 320 82
The title tells it all. This is my first story so sorry for any mistakes in it. Hope you like it. The parts will eventually get better, hopefully.
661 25 16
My first fanfiction. I hope you like it
215K 2.3K 36
Hi I'm Sam; I'm tall, pretty, and extremely awkward. Words cannot describe how awkward I am. My story is not like all the other lucky pretty girls w...
2.3M 46.5K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...