With You || Lee Gon /Jo Yeong

By MrPervertchoi

Lee Gon gave a name. Yeong accept it. But they never thought the deepness of their action carried. Not even w... More

Prologue
The Beginning
Missing You
Feeling
Promise
Waiting
dangerous reunion
Request
1st Step
One and a half Step
Break
Happiness doesn't last long
Being Through
New Captain Of Royal guards
Insecurities
Tender
Calmness
Strom
영 (Young - Zero)
Jeong Tae Eul
Crossing between 0 and 1
On the right path
Travel through time
Return
Danger
The Last Straw
Rewriting History Pt.1
Rewriting History Pt. 2
New start
Date
Revelation
Fighting for Love
33
34
35
36
37
Royal Wedding
Punishment
40
Chapter 41
42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
45
Announcement
47
A/N
Chapter 48
Fire
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue
0000
A/N

Growing up together

3K 152 4
By MrPervertchoi

Time flew fast. the young king and his unbreakable sword become best friends. they did everything together. except for kings duty.

They become inseparable. despite being four years younger than, king Jo yeong did his best to learn beside lee Gon in almost everything. when lee gon was taught with politics and other stuff Jo yeong study hard to complete his school years early and practice hard to improve his fighting skills and other necessary stuff. in horse riding, combat practice, shooting practice also ballroom dance they enjoyed each other presence.

lot of eyes were looking them grew up. Everyone close to palace witnesses their closeness. they were happy because of the Jo Yeong, young king smiles every day.

When Lee Gon become twenty years old he Joined Navy without anyone force. much to everyone's surprise Jo Yeong also joined Navy in the same year with special approval gain with his hard work despite being sixteen years old. Following his best friend's, his king's path.

Everyone in Corea talk about their prince. he is their pride. if someone talks about prince then you can hear Jo Yeong's name mentioning here and there. everyone knows they're amazing friendship. a lot of people wish they can get someone like them as their life too. Lee gon be an example to everyone with Jo Yeong.

Their four years training period in Navy did a big part in their relationship. being their teenage years two boys realize about their true feelings about each other. without knowing their hearts connected. but like every story, they are afraid to confess their feelings to each other. because there treasure their present friendship so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 215 9
From the K-Drama "The King: Eternal Monarch" After Lee Lim is defeated and the door between the two parallel universes closes, Jo Yeong is back to h...
15.5K 507 30
A love story between Captain Jo Yeong and Myeong Seung-a, inspired by the kdrama "The King: Eternal Monarch"
329K 21.1K 73
From the very beggining of the universe the soul of Eadar-eisimeileach that appear in the world is bounded by the red string of fate with another sou...
65.9K 3.9K 53
They were possessive,He was short tempered but one thing tied them together was everlasting Bond which would hold them together no matter what. Let's...