play family [harry styles] bo...

By winterrstyles

SECOND BOOK to 'Play Doctor' Taking place 3 years later, Jack, Amanda, and Josie are a happy family at the m... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
update
an idea
continuation update

twenty-five

1K 32 14
By winterrstyles

Amanda

"Hey, Jack."

I was visiting his grave once again; this time to tell him the good news about the baby.

"I went to my first appointment today." I breathed. "And it's a boy! The doctor said he's healthy and everything looks good."

"I can't wait to meet him, I already know he's going to look just like you," I whispered, resting my hands down in my lap. "Max. I remember you saying if we ever had a boy you'd want to name him after your dad."

"Max Emmett Whitaker," I grinned at the thought, looking down at the stone in front of me. I could still feel a slight pain in my chest and a lump always formed in my throat when I looked at it, but I had to.

It was the only thing that helped.

"Oh, every time Josie shows us a new dance, she sets up the stuffed animal she named after you to watch." I explained, fidgeting with my fingers. I placed the flowers I had brought with me on his grave, taking a deep breath.

"I miss you so much. Not a day goes by where I don't think about you." I sniffed, trying to regulate my breathing so that I wouldn't cry. After putting my head back, and I few deep breaths, it worked.

"I just hope you're doing okay up there. I'll be back soon... I love you." I whispered, before getting up and taking a long look at his grave before walking away.

I made my way back to my car, and exhaled once I was inside. It was time to pick up Josie from daycare, so I made my way over.

After about ten minutes, I pulled into the parking lot, and exited my car, noticing that Josie wasn't standing outside with the rest of the kids, but I figured she'd be inside.

I walked inside and was greeted by Rachel, who always worked the front desk.

"Oh, hi Amanda." She spoke, looking at me with a confused look. "Did Josie forget something or..."

"No, I'm here to pick her up." I chuckled, trying to remember if maybe Harry said he was picking her up.

I watched as she looked at the clipboard in front of her, then at her computer.

"Josie already left. You called this morning and said that someone else would be picking her up today..." she explained, and I immediately started to panic.

What was she talking about?

"I didn't call you..." I spoke, and then I remembered. Jordan. Oh god, please no...

"Was it a woman who picked her up? When did they leave?" I yelled, and she stood up with worry.

"They left about twenty minutes ago. Her name was Jayden... Jordan Styles, and she showed her ID, which matched who you said would be picking Josie up this morning," she explained to me, but I couldn't breathe.

I ran out of the building, tears of worry and anger streaming down my face. I was just about to call the police, when I got a call from an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Amanda." A familiar high pitched voice cooed on the other end, and I wanted to kill her.

"Where the fuck is she, Jordan?" I shouted, and I heard her laugh, a surprisingly deep one that sent a shiver down my spine.

"Don't worry, I texted you the location." She informed me. "And if you call the police, I'll cut off a body part of hers for each letter of the word. How many is that... six?" She laughed, and I had never wanted to kill a person but I did right now.

"You're fucking psychotic, don't fucking touch her!" I spat, but she just laughed again. I heard motion in the background and then I heard Josie's small voice call out to me. "Josie, sweetie. I'm on my way." I exclaimed. "Please don't hurt her."

"Well then you'd better hurry, Amanda." Jordan chided, before the line went dead.

I started the car and quickly looked at the address that she had sent me, speeding down the road.

Please let Josie be okay...

I tried to call Harry on the way but his phone went straight to voicemail.

"Dammit!" I yelled in frustration, the tears starting to cloud my vision. Ten minutes later I was driving down a dirt road, to what looked like a warehouse.

As I pulled up I could see a van parked up, and what looked like Harry's car.

As I got out, I could see that was indeed Harry, and he was walking up to the building as well.

Had Jordan called him too?

"Harry!" I called out to him as he made his way to the door. He turned around and I could see a look of shock upon his face.

"What're you doing here?" He asked. "What-"

"She has Josie!" I sobbed, and he held onto me.

"What?"

"She picked her up a-and she has her, Harry." I explained, crying as we walked up to the door. "B-but what are you doing here..."

"She has Julia too, I-I got a call a little while ago while I was at work and I came straight here." He told me, and now I could somewhat understand.

Jordan had kidnapped both Josie and Julia to hurt us, once again.

"Here, lets go." Harry said, taking my hand and leading me inside the dark building. There were big windows going up the walls, but they were boarded up, slivers of sunlight making its way through the cracks.

The room felt damp and warm, and as we walked further, I could see a body in a chair in front of us. As we got closer, I could make out the face and the figure.

Julia.

Her mouth was duck taped, her feet and hands tied to the chair, and when she saw us she started to scream.

Harry rushed over and took the duck tape off of her mouth, and she cried as he untied her from the chair.

"Are you okay?" He asked, but she just sobbed in response. "Do you know where Josie is?" He questioned, and she shook her head.

Once she was untied she stood up fast, her body shaking.

"We have to find Josie." Harry told her and she nodded. "Jordan took her too, so just wait here."

Harry and I turned away from her, about to make our way down the hall when we heard her voice.

"Not so fast!" She shouted, and we heard the loud click of a gun.

My heart stopped as we turned back around to see Julia, glaring at us with a gun in her hand.

What the fuck.

"Surprise!" She exclaimed, tossing her head back in a laugh. "The acting was good, wasn't it? I did a little bit of theatre in high school if you couldn't tell..."

"Julia, what the fuck?" Harry yelled, pushing me behind him. "What're you doing..."

"What does it look like I'm doing, Harry? I'm helping out an old friend..." She grinned, waving the gun at us. "I didn't think it would be this fun, though. I mean I got drive you insane by being with Harry," she said, pointing to me. "I got to fuck with you for ruining my best friend's life, and I also got to fuck your boyfriend."

Wait... "What are you talking about?" I whispered, and she shrugged.

"Oh, I forgot, you don't know that Jack and I had sex..." she told me, her bottom lip sticking out in a fake pout. "You see the night you guys were fighting and he died, he called me after he left you. I guess he figured I didn't already know that Harry was in love with you, so he wanted to warn me."

"So we met up for drinks and he told me about Harry's feelings and then unleashed everything about your relationship," she explained, the gun still pointing at me. "After about an hour or so your little boyfriend was so drunk, so he came back to my place and we fucked."

"I will say, he's great in bed. No wonder you still kept him around." She smirked, taking a step towards us. "But afterwards he felt so guilty and kept saying it was a mistake, blah blah blah."

"So I had the bright idea that he should confess his sins! That he should tell you he slept with me. Then you two would break up and you'd have no one. Maybe it was the alcohol in him, but he agreed and was well on his way to tell you of his dirty deeds... and well, you know what happened after that."

"You fucking killed him!" I shouted and she gasped, putting her hand to her heart.

" I didn't kill him, Amanda. He was drunk, he shouldn't have been driving..." She smirked again, and I felt sick to my stomach.

I couldn't believe it. All of this was happening again. Jack had died because of her and Jordan... I wanted to kill them both. For what they did to him, and for Josie.

But I couldn't do anything right now, because she was the one with the gun. And it was pointed at me.

"Listen, Julia." Harry spoke calmly. "You don't have to go through with this. You can help us. Josie's just a kid..."

"And why would I want to do that, huh?" She uttered, and walked up to us quickly, continuing to point the gun at us. "Walk. She's been waiting for you two."

I held onto Harry's hand tight, swallowing the lump in my throat as we started to walk down the hallway, towards a door.

--

everyone's a crazy bitch!

-Mel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 1.1K 47
~"You don't- you don't need me." I stared in shock. This was the first shred of emotion he'd shown since he started avoiding me, and I had no idea ho...
1.9K 168 13
It's about the Cole Family...that's all I'm going to say. Hope you enjoy ❤️
9.8K 509 42
A Love Child Sequel Josie and Casey met when they were fourteen and immediately became best friends. Nobody could make Josie laugh like Casey could...
10.3K 158 57
Some one-shots, scenarios, images of mark and jack, along with their egos. The listed are the people, who I will be writing about. Host Dark Google ...