Sapphire Moonlight(Liskook)

By jkeve7

"Hyung what the hell!!!You agreed to marry this girl Lisa?Didn't you see how she is?Didn't you see her audaci... More

๐Ÿ’œCharacters๐Ÿ’œ(Edited)
Chapter One-I:The Unexpected Guest
Chapter One-II:Hoaxing Nephew
Announcement
Chapter one-III:Mood Lifter
Chapter Two-I:The Savage Wench
Chapter Two-II:Goth's Kinsman
Chapter Three-I:Truth Untold
Chapter Three-II:Unveiled Truth
Chapter Four:Heartbreak๐Ÿ’”
Chapter Five-I:Haywire Meeting
Chapter Five-II:Furtive Impendence
Chapter Five-III:Chameleon Lisa
Chapter Five-IV:Tendentious Wedlock
Chapter Six-I:It's A Mess!!!!
Their New House ๐Ÿ 
Chapter Six-II:From Now On Its My Doss!!!
Chapter Seven-I:Living Together
Chapter Seven-II:Barbarian Wife
Chapter Seven-III:Shabu Shabu's Daddy
Tagged[Not an Update]
Chapter Eight-I:Bullying the So-called Husband
Chapter Eight-II:Lark
Chapter Eight-III:Plan Backfired
Chapter Eight-IV:Envisage
Chapter Nine-I:Jungkook's Perfidy
Chapter Nine-II:Taming lisa(Backfired)
Chapter Ten-I:Embarrassment
Chapter Ten-II:Abashed
Chapter Eleven-I:Go Out With Me..
Chapter Eleven-II:Tom and Jerry
Chapter Twelve-I:Oblivious support
Chapter Twelve-II:Outrageous Outing
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter Thirteen-I:The Care wasn't Oblivious
Chapter Thirteen-II:The Wrongdoer
Chapter Thirteen-III:Blunderhead Jungkook
Chapter Thirteen-IV:Impeccable Amity
Chapter Fourteen-I
ANNOUNCEMENT(Must Read)
Chapter Fourteen-II
Chapter Fourteen-III
Chapter Fourteen-IV
Chapter Fourteen-V
Chapter Fifteen-I
Chapter Fifteen-II
Chapter Fifteen -III
Chapter Fifteen- IV : Happy Couple?
Chapter Sixteen-I : The Iconic Chart
Chapter Sixteen-II
Chapter Sixteen III:Anything You Want
Chapter Seventeen-I: The Worst Advisor
Chapter Seventeen-II: Are We Similar?
Chapter Seventeen-III: Are We Similar pt.2
Chapter Seventeen-IV
Chapter Eighteen-I: Answer
Chapter Eighteen-II: Answer
Chapter Eighteen-III: Warning
Chapter Nineteen-I: Recurrence
Chapter Nineteen-II: Recurrence
Chapter Nineteen-III: Enlightenment
Chapter Twenty-I: Revealed Truth
Chapter Twenty-II: Revealed Truth
Chapter Twenty-III: Revealed Truth
Chapter Twenty-one-I: Falling in love.
Chapter Twenty One-II: Falling in Love...
Chapter Twenty One -III: Falling
Chapter Twenty Two-I: Broken Belief!
Chapter Twenty Two-II: Stepping on the boat...!
Chapter Twenty -Two~ III: Caught in a Date!
Chapter Twenty Three-I : Get over it!
Chapter Twenty Three-II: A bit closer to the secret.
Chapter Twenty Three-III: Caught in the act.!
Chapter Twenty Four-I: Still with you.
Chapter Twenty Four-II: It's Been a while!
Chapter Twenty Four-III: Letting go of the ego.
Chapter Twenty Five- I: Rain
Chapter Twenty Five-II: Whistleblower.
Chapter Twenty Five-III: Can I ever be honest with you?!!!

Chapter Three-III:Trust Winning Endeavor

338 11 0
By jkeve7

Same night At Lisa's house was too in a mess..Again a huge commotion was happening in her house..She was again breaking things up..

"How could you Dad? Didn't you think about me? How could you do this to me? "

"Lisa I did it as a rectification for your upbringing..I couldn't give much attention to you back then and the result is now in front of me.. So from now on you will do whatever I say "

"I WILL NOT.. Who told you to raise me up now huh? Where were you when I needed you the most? Why you came to me now to teach me things? Now you don't need to contribute anything for me I can go by myself.. "

"Lisa He's your dad.. Think before you say anything.. "

"Oh please.. You're also not a great mom either.. You were so busy with your Work that you forgot you even had a daughter...While I was raised by the nanny which you both had selected.. Now that I'm an adult I don't need anyone to babysit me..
& Moreover How could you threat sehun to breakup with me? He's the only one to stay with this shabby girl of yours.. So why did you guys threatened him? In fact you guys should be happy that I'll be off your neck after marrying him.. "

"Lisa why don't you understand baby He's not the right one for you.. He doesn't even have a job moreover he's just a struggler.. "

"For Now ! I will support him no matter what.. I love him.. "

"Lisa... Think rationally.. If you marry him you won't stay happy.. You were born with silver spoon baby.. If you marry him you won't be able to cope up with his lifestyle.. Who knows what he'll do further.. "

"Mom I know him better than you so please stop."

"Lisa I've had a talk with him a week ago .. As far as I observed he's not the one for you .. Please trust your parents.. "

The commotion happened because Lisa had told her parents that her and sehun would marry soon so Lisa's parents had told sehun to stay away from Lisa but sehun had refused them...

Also as per her parents he said something which Lisa's parents had found inconsistent..In Which clearly Lisa believed sehun more than her parents that he can't be like they described.. So they're more against of their relationship..

"Dad enough... I don't wanna hear anything.. I'm done with this.. " Saying this she got up from the Dinning table and started marching towards her room..Her parents sighed looking at each other...

Back in Jungkook's house

Can you forget Miyeon?

Marry someone of my choice?

I got numbed..What is he trying to do? She has been my girlfriend since 2 years how can I forget her! I was contemplating... And marry someone unknown of his choice? How can I ?

"Answer it jungkook.. I don't have that time to wait"

How can I think about this? One's my family other's my girlfriend! How can I choose?

"Jungkook if you love your uncle and me then agree to all his decisions.. "

Aunty?..A fresh tear fell down my cheek..How could she say it! Didn't she knew I liked miyeon from before? She became so cold with me because of this..

but I've their Favors upon me.. I can't neglect them.. I'll do anything they say.. Even if it costs my life ,after that I know what they're to me... I'll happily sacrifice it for them...

"Will that make you Happy? Uncle will you forgive me? "

"We'll think about that later.. But for now just answer my question can you Forget her? "

I without finding out any other way being destitute Nodded my head in affirmatively..My legs started to get weakened and before it happened I ran away from there...I heard taehyun calling me from behind but I didn't looked.. And kept running..

I kept running outside..Nothing was running inside my head where I was going and where not.. All the revelations were killing me inside..

Though I agreed to forget miyeon but she has been my girlfriend since two whole years.. How can I suddenly go and tell her to breakup...

Thinking this when I stopped I discovered myself in Bts dorm.. We have a hangout spot.. We spend most of our time here..

The door opened with a creaky sound before me knocking revealing bts with concern written on their faces..They came and hugged me surrounding around me.. Again my tears made their way...

"It's okay it's okay.. Everything will be alright" Seokjin patted my back..

"I've done a Heinous mistake.. I shouldn't have done it I shouldn't have!You know guys what I did? You know I..."

"Stop crying jungkook..We know everything.. Taehyun had called us.that's why we are here.. "Jimin said.

"He still care for me? I said so many things regarding his own dad but he told you guys to take care of me!!! "

Can I kill myself for doing the things I did before?

"I am so bad.. How could I do it.. I'm feeling like dying..You know guys aunty slapped me today but I didn't feel hurt it was her right.. She can do whatever she wants and she did right by slapping me as I said bad things 'bout her husband. . The thing I'm most hurt of is seeing her hurt.. There was so much disgust in her ey.. eyes f... for.. m.. me.. I can't ex.. express "

I again got hugged by bts.. They also had tears in their eyes..

"After uncle I need to seek forgiveness from aunty and taehyun too.. I'm sure taehyun now hates me along with aunty.. "

"No you're wrong..He loves you jungkook.. He's your brother..You also know that he loves you the mostest.And also he has send us the recording..after hearing it we came into a conclusion that someone did it intentionally..He even gave us some clue.."

"Yes I'm sure someone did it.i was going to confess to uncle today but before that this happened.."

"Don't worry jungkook we'll find out...But for now Leave all this and now say that how are you going to break things with miyeon? "

I looked at Namjoon..

"Yes jungkook we know everything.. Taehyun told us.. " hobi patted my shoulder..

"Still you guys don't hate me? "

"Why will we kookie? We're also in fault..If we would have told you to confront your uncle before then this wouldn't have happened... "

"Seokjin is right .. Now is not the time to regret over the things.. I think you should just go and tell her everything.. "

"Oh Freak!!!! "

"What happened hoseok hyung? "

"Jimin didn't you see miyeon's terrace was decorated with lights and all? "

"Why will he see her terrace? "

"Namjoon you forgot me and Jimin are miyeon's neighbors so of course we'll see her house.. "

"Oh.. So what? "

"Jungkook even you forgot that today you had a date with miyeon? "

Oh damn yes.. I forgot.. After uncle left she had asked me for a date at her terrace..How could I forgot...

"Jimin I totally forgot.. Now what do I do.. "

"Jungkook I think it's your chance now..you should go and tell her.. "

What! Now? She'll get more hurt ..

"Yes jungkook listen to Namjoon.. You should envisage the depth of the matter.. Be it Now or Never. "

"But Seokjin how can I tell her now.. She has been anticipating this date since a long time ago.."

"see jungkook whatever you did was wrong...But also it's a matter of breaking someone's heart too.."

"Jungkook As to rectify your doing you're taking this big step as your friends we are just supporting you whenever you need us .."

" So you should truthfully tell miyeon.. Don't keep her under darkness .. Just imagine how will she feel if she gets to know by someone else that you're getting married?"

"you guys are right..I should go and tell her..though it would hurt her but still I should finish it tonight only..Thank you so much guys for standing up with me..Trust me if it weren't you all I would have been broken already... "

They smiled and we five hugged each other again and I progressed toward miyeon's house...

To Be Continued..

📖
Is it getting too emotional? Sorry can't help it.. It's necessary for the outline..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 317 14
jeon jungkook cold and arrogant person... hate poor and middle class person.. strict and only love his family.. pampered his sister a lot because of...
48.2K 2.3K 14
[REWRITINGโ€ผ๏ธ] "I was supposed to be a Park after getting married, so how did I become a Kim?!" - Jungkook asked himself; with tears in his eyes. "I'...
347K 18.5K 45
Taehyung was a very good person who is always engaged to his studies, going out with his friends at weekend only,then giving respect to his parents...