Always || Narcus

By zalfiespug

Niomi is a shy girl in high school, with good grades and a best friend but she feels something is missing. Wh... More

Always || Narcus
Another Day || Niomi
Normal || Marcus
Stars in my eyes || Niomi
Phone Number || Marcus
Izzy & Marcus Chats || Niomi
Oops || Marcus
Friends || Niomi
We are Cute || Marcus
Dinner Date || Niomi
Jazz || Marcus
Help || Niomi
Blocked out || Marcus
Annoyed || Niomi
Forgiveness || Marcus
Meeting them || Niomi
Time to talk || Marcus
Celebration || Niomi
The Same || Marcus
Huh || Niomi
Teachers are right Kids || Marcus
Clear it up :)
Romantic Fails! || Niomi
20 years on || Marcus
Question from me x
Nala! || Niomi
London || Marcus
Modelling? || Niomi
Wow || Marcus
News || Niomi
The Man || Marcus
Arriving || Niomi
Meeting the Guys || Marcus
Prepare || Marcus
Janya's Wedding || Niomi
Goodbyes are the Worst || Marcus
Fighting || Marcus
The End || Niomi
Its over!
Extra :)

Bridesmaid || Niomi

1K 27 12
By zalfiespug

------

Yes, I'm doing more Niomi point of views than Marcus, IM SORRY :)

------

"Niomi!" Tanya calls out, and I see her excited face through the glass of the shop. I wave at her and running inside. Tanya looks beautiful. Her face is flushed but her make up is stunning. She's wearing a black dress with black coat and high heeled boots. Her hair is down but covered with a beanie. Her hands are full of shopping bags that gives me a clue straight away that they have already been shopping.

Next to her, a girl, who I am guessing is Caitlan, is smiling at me. Her make up is also very pretty and her long blonde hair shines down. She's wearing a flowery dress and some converse. And I'm wearing the same as Tanya, which makes me yell, "twins!"

"Awh, we are Nimbob!" Tanya laughs and hugs me. A puff of perfume aims into my mouth that makes me cough and splutter straight away.

Tanya pulls away and smiles wearily. "Sorry, Caitlan was spraying this really nice perfume on me as I spun around! You know it's fun!"

I laugh and nod. Then I turn to Caitlan, who is standing awkwardly. "Hi, I'm Niomi. It's super nice to meet you."

Caitlan grins and shakes my hand. "Caitlan. It's nice to meet you too." Tanya claps her hands excitedly and gestures me to the chairs.

"Sit down! I want to tell you the plan! I haven't told Caitlan. I was planning to when we were all hear but I'm sure we can update Zoe when she comes" Tanya exclaims. We sit down and look up at her, who is still standing up, making me laugh.

"So we order breakfast! If you have already had something, you don't have to get anything. Then we are going to go to some shops and try pick out your dresses. I'm thinking dark purple, or velvet red. Not sure which!" Tanya grins at me for a second as she knows velvet red is one of my favourite colours. I thumbs up at her and she laughs. "Then" she continues, "we will get lunch, I don't know where but somewhere fancy I hope. Then we need to go choose flowers for the ceremony and reception. Also a cake as I want to get most things done again. I've already picked up my wedding dress but I'm going to try it on again so I can have your honest opinions."

Tanya looks at us hopefully. "Sounds like a plan?" She asks.

Caitlan claps her hands. "Yes! I'm so excited! Sounds great, Tan."

I smile at Tanya. "How long did it take to plan this day... And don't lie, I already know the likey hood!"

Tanya blushes. "Okay! Half an hour. But it will be worth it as it's going to be such an amazing day, and it's all worth it for the best day of my life. Right?" She says cheerily.

I nod, and suddenly hear the door of the cafe (and kitchen) open. I turn to see Zoe walking in, her hands full of presents.

Crap! I forgot to bring mine!

I manage to hide my disappointment in myself as I say hi to her. She hugs me and Tan tightly. "Hey Tan! Nimbobs! And..." She looks confusingly at Caitlan. "I'm sorry.... I remember..."

"It's Caitlan" she says, smiling. Zoe smiles back and shakes her hand. Tanya (again) forces us all to sit down and then tells us the plan. Again. It's kind of cute though. I don't know what Jim thinks about getting himself into the side, because it's pretty clear that Tanya is the leader.

"Let's order, Tan. Then you can finish, I'm sorry but I'm starving!" Caitlan says cheekily, picking up the menu.

"It's fine, I was starting to drift away!" Tanya laughs picking up hers and me and Zoe do as well.

Once we have decided and ordered, Tanya and Caitlan start talking about the kind of dresses we could wear. Lace, long, short.

Zoe turns to me and says quietly, "so how are you and Marcus? Let's have a couple chat!"

I laugh and look at the table solemnly. "It's great, to be honest. It really is. Every night we sit and watch pointless. If I'm ill, he quits whatever he has on to stay and look after me. Honestly, I am excited to share my life with Marcus." I really meant all that.

"Aw, so you want to marry him?" Zoe grins.

I laugh. "I wouldn't go that far. But okay, I'd be happy to settle down with him. It doesn't scare me to think I would have to be with him forever. It makes me happy. Really happy. So happy, that when I think about it, looking at him makes my heart melt. Especially when he smiles."

"Aw, that's cute. But what about downs? I know you Nimbob, there is always something wrong..." Zoe looks at me in shock. "Oh wow, there really isn't anything!"

"Well there is" I begin. Zoe stops looking shocked, rests her elbow on the table and looks at me, generally interested. "I mean, there always is" I continue.

"Oh of course" she nods.

I take a deep breath. "I guess it's just how he is always unprepared and he doesn't take things seriously until I tell him they are serious. But it's not that bad." I look at Zoe. "What about you? Tell me your ups and downs of being the girlfriend of Alfie Deyes."

Zoe laughs. "Well, for ups, it's the same as you. He always does everything for me. For example, my anxiety. He's always there and he knows how to calm me down. Better than everyone." She looks at me awkwardly. "Sorry" she adds.

"No, it's fine. I understand" I grin.

She grins back. "Of course, you Tan and Louise are so helpful, but because we live together he kind of knows the best ways."

I nod. "That makes sense. So...." She takes a deep breath. "He's too clean!" I burst into laughter.

"I've never heard that as a bad thing!" I laugh. Zoe nods, laughing.

"Its just... Where ever I go, he's telling me to pick up my clothes! It's so annoying. Also, he's so blunt. If I said, "Alfie, do you have my key?" He will say with no emotion, "no." But he does, yet it makes me seem wring when I'm right." Zoe laughs to herself. I grin. "It's quite funny" she says. "But there's a limit you know. Like if I have to get out and I'm late."

"Yeah that's understandable."

Then the waiters come with our food. Zoe and Caitlan ordered fresh crepes with Cinnamon and honey whilst I ordered yogurt with honey, apple and grapes. Tanya ordered a waffle with Nutella.

We started chatting about normal girly subjects. One made Zoe very uncomfortable.

"Is Joe Sugg seeing anyone?" Caitlan asks Zoe, taking a mouthful of pancake into her mouth straight after.

Zoe starts coughing, nearly choking on her food. Me and Tan laugh and pat her ob the back.

"Oh sorry!" Caitlan gasps. Zoe smiles weakly at her.

"It's fine.. It's hard for me to picture someone as talented and pretty as you like such a... weirdo" Zoe admits.

"I never said I'm interested" Caitlan says but she laughs straight away. "But I am! So, is he?"

"No, he's not. Single" Zoe says quickly before taking another mouthful. "I'll give you his number if you want" she adds.

"Awh, thank you Zoe!" Caitlan gaps, grinning at her. "Is it weird that when I think of him, I say 'single Pringle!' Like Joe once said-"

"Yep!" Zoe interrupts. "That's weird!"

"Okay" Caitlan laughs, Zoe laughing as well. I laugh.

"Can we go guys?" Tanya asks us all, moving her plate away from her. "I am finished."

"Me too. I'm stuffed" Caitlan says.

"Okay" Zoe says and I nod. "Let's go!" Tanya says.

It's so fun. We walk around for a bit and then we go into the 'high end shop' with the most beautiful dresses. "Right" Tanya says. "I'm thinking dark purple and long? But of course, they are your dresses so you choose." She looks at us all hopefully. To be honest, I might have chooses a different colour but it's her wedding so I decided to stay shut about it.

"That sounds lovely, Tan" I say, winking at Zoe and Caitlan. They get it straight away and nod reassuringly.

"Ooooh! Thanks you guys. Total babes." Tanya hugs us all and walks in. "Good going" Zoe whispers to me and Caitlan. We smile at her and walk after Tanya. The shop was filled with dresses.

A lady is talking to Tanya. "We do have those kind of dresses, but they have flowers on the ends to tie the lace together."

"They should be fine" Tanya says kindly.

"Okay, I'll go get them for three?" The lady asks.

Tanya smiles. "Yep, three."

The lady smiles back and walks into her office. Tanya looks at us and says, "guys, go into your own dressing room and I'll tell her to bring them for you. I hope you guys like them."

"Oh we will" I say and I follow Zoe and Caitlan into the separate dressing rooms. The lady comes back and goes into my dressing room.

"Here" she says sweetly and hands me the dress.

"Thanks" I say.

She smiles and leaves the room. I look at the dress, which does look beautiful. I feel like I'm about to put my wedding dress on because for my wedding, I don't want to wear white. I want to stand out, be original. I notice there are no straps which makes me smile because I don't like straps, I think they are ugly.

I carefully take my clothes off and put the dress on, not looking because I want it to be a special feeling. When it's all in, I look in the mirror. And I stare. The dress flows from the bottoms, shining. I hate to admit I look stunning. It's just such a pretty dress. I've never felt more beautiful.

"Come on girlies! I want to see!" Tanya calls from outside. I laugh and stare on more time. Then I walk out, seeing Caitlan and Zoe standing there. They look so pretty in the dresses. They look perfect.

"Niomi! Zoe, Caitlan!" Tanya gasps, standing up slowly to get a full view of the dresses. "They are beautiful! You are beautiful..." She starts welling up. She's not the only one. In fact we all do. Zoe blushes and smiles. "Thanks Tan." I nod and hug them all. Even Caitlan. She's sharing this moment and I feel like she's one of my best friends right now.

"Let me take a picture and send it to all your boyfriends!" Tanya declares, going to our bags, and taking our photos.

She stops and looks at Caitlan. "Sorry Caitlan, I forgot. You will have one soon, JOE SUGG!"

Caitlan blushes. "Let's hope!" She grins at Zoe, who's smiling awkwardly at them both.

When Tanya takes them, we smile at the camera. She sends them to Marcus and Alfie, making me some how can't wait to see what Marcus thinks. They will both get it at the same time because they are hanging out today.

"Well, I'm so happy with this dress" Caitlan says after a while of looking at the pictures and pointing out parts we love on the dresses.

"Me too" Zoe nods and I agree. Tanya claps her hands and smiles.

"I am as well! Let's buy these bad boys... Or girls!" She laughs. Caitlan Zoe and I laugh too.

I go and take the dress off. When I'm holding it in my arms, before I walk out I give it a quick kiss. "See you soon" I whisper to the dress and I walk out with a huge smile planted on my face.

That dress will do a lot more than make Tanya's wedding better. It might even make my life better... and easier.

------------

Hi! 500 reads in two days. Thanks a lot :)

Tomorrow is my last day writing because on Christmas Eve I'll be travelling on my family and Christmas Day, well. I'm not going to write on Christmas Day! I might write a quick ting like: hope your having a nice Christmas xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
634K 56.1K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
6.5M 179K 55
โญ๏ธ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด๊œฑแด› ส€แด‡แด€แด… ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด แดษด แดกแด€แด›แด›แด˜แด€แด… โญ๏ธ สœษชษขสœแด‡๊œฑแด› ส€แด€ษดแด‹ษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ๊œฐแด€ส€: #1 ษชษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ (2017) #1 ษชษด แด‹สสŸแด (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...