Take My Hand

Bởi boyloveangel

Lukas is not the best at being good, and with friends and parents like his is it any wonder? The only good th... Xem Thêm

The Winner!
1 Every Breath He Takes
2 Every Move He Makes
3 Every Bond He Breaks
4 Every Step He Takes
5 Every Single Day
6 Every Word You Say
7 Every Game You Play
8 Every Night You Stay
9 Every Vow You Break
10 Every Smile You Fake
11 Every Claim You Stake
12 I'll Be Watching You
13 Oh Can't You See
14 You Belong to Me
15 My Poor Heart Aches
16 With Every Step You Take
17 Since You've Gone
18 Lost Without A Trace
19 I Look Around
20 It's You I Can't Replace
21 I Feel So Cold
22 I Long For Your Embrace
23 I Keep Crying
25 It's A Lot, Like Life
26 There's A New Game
27 We Like To Play You See
28 A Game With Added Reality
29 You Treat Me Like A Dog
30 Get Me Down On My Knees
31 We Call It Master and Servant
32 This Play Between the Sheets
33 With You On Top
34 And Me Underneath
35 Forget All About Equality
36 Let's Play Master and Servant
37 That's what's appealing
38 If you despise
39 That throwaway feeling
40 From disposable fun
41 Then this is the one
42 Domination is the name
43 Of The Game
44 They're Both Just the Same
45 Except In One You're Fulfilled
46 At the End of the Day
47 Master and Servant
48 There will be times
49 When My Crimes
50 Will Seem Almost Unforgivable
51 I give in to Sin
52 Because you have to
53 Make this life livable
54 But when you think I've had enough
55 From your sea of love

24 Baby, Please

6.7K 325 59
Bởi boyloveangel

My birthday this year was going to be the best day of my life. Or at least that was what I hoped. I had been looking forward to it with a vengeance. After all, it would be the first time in these long ass months that I could legally talk to Sasha without my parent's interference.

I stayed up the night before until the clock read 12:01 and then refused to let go of my phone. Then I recalled that Sasha had started working for a security company back in his home city and might not be awake.

I didn't sleep very well though. Tossing and turning seemed to be my lot as I thought about what I might say. Wait, would he phone me or text me? I hoped I could hear his voice. I missed his bossy tone when he told me to go do something.

That's how you know you really love someone, right? When they can boss you around and you think about how sexy they sound before you get pissed off about them telling you what to do? I mean, I listened to him too. That in itself was a miracle.

I made it a habit to run around the estate now. I think he would be proud of me for that. Just hearing him tell me how good I was being was something I was looking forward to. Even my marks in school were pretty good.

Maybe I could get another reward when I saw him in person next. It was too much to ask for him to visit, and I didn't want to break the uneasy truce I had with my parents right now anyways.

They didn't bother me, and I didn't bother them. I stayed friends with Jessica, hung out with her and Ames on the weekends sometimes, and they finished the games room so I had something to do at home too.

It wasn't perfect, but it was livable for the foreseeable future. The newest bodyguard was less of a douche than the last one too. He didn't follow me to the can, and left me alone at the house. Tolerable. We had a truce too.

I'm not sure when I drifted off that night, but I awoke with a start when my phone began buzzing and singing in my hand. It was Ames. I answered and listened to her off-key singing of the birthday song with a bleary grimace.

"You sound like a dying cat." I grumbled, still holding the phone away from my ear as her upbeat voice answered back.

"How are you still sleeping!? Get up! Get dressed! You are finally of age. Just think, now you can go get sexy time with that hunky bodyguard of yours." I could see her smirk and waggling brow practically through the phone with her tone of voice.

"Too early. It's too early for all of this Ames. Please have mercy on me. I couldn't sleep last night." I complained.

"Only if you tape it." She chirped back with a giggle. I rolled my eyes.

"Not happening." I said deadpan. She started to whine. I had no idea this friend of mine would turn into such a rotten "gay's best friend" after I came out. Her support was appreciated, but her encouragement was creepy.

"Anyways, any word from him yet?" She asked with a complete switch up. I cleared my throat.

"Not yet." I said sadly. She awed.

"It's okay. It's still early yet." She said with a suddenly guilty voice. I scrunched my brows.

"What do you mean...." I pulled my head back and looked at my phone screen. "What the hell Ames! It's six o'clock in the morning. How could you do this to me?" I groaned.

"I was just excited... I wanted to be the first to wish you a happy birthday, you know?" She said consolingly.

"I don't care. I'm hanging up." I replied. I could hear her apologising and pleading for me to stay on the line, but I still hit the 'end call' button. "Crazy biotch." I mumbled as I rolled over to go back to sleep. I was smiling though.

The next time I woke up it was to a knock to my door. I rolled over to look at it and saw a shadow under the crack beneath it walk away. It had my curiosity high enough that I flipped off my covers and padded over to see what it was about.

There was a wrapped gift sitting on the floor outside the door. It wasn't very big, had no card, and looked like it was designer wrapped. I rolled my eyes and took it inside. I tossed it on my bed and decided to get dressed for the day.

Just a regular jeans and t-shirt later, after my morning routine of course, and I was sitting on my bed looking at the gift. Probably from one or both of my parents. It would be expensive and impersonal, but at least they remembered every year.

I tore the fancy cloth bow and ribbon off. Next I worked the tape off so I could get into the box. Whatever paper they used was ridiculously strong and I couldn't tear it. Inside was a box with a symbol that had my heart pounding in my chest.

I opened it. There was a shiny keychain with two keys dangling off it. I gulped. I couldn't tell exactly what it was, but it was definitely expensive. There wasn't a Mercedes on the lot that a kid like me could afford without rich parents who were willing to buy it.

I felt both excited and awkward about it. It was a measure of freedom that I wasn't expecting from them. I pulled out the keys and tossed them into my pocket. I slipped my wallet into my back pocket.

I hopped down the stairs, thanking my lucky stars that my birthday fell on a Saturday. I didn't have to get up early and go to school to endure all the fake praise for an event I had no say in. Yeah, congrats on not dying. Thumbs up.

I ate my breakfast in the kitchen. Pete was directing cleanup and groceries for that evening. I was grateful that he started a fresh plate of food especially for me, despite being late.

"Don't get used to it. This is only because it's your birthday. Wake up earlier if you want this kind of food in the mornings on the weekend regularly." He pointed his spatula at me and I just nodded meekly.

"Of course. Thanks Pete. Any word from Sasha?" I asked hopefully. He rolled his eyes and turned back to the stove. I waited patiently as the smell began to make my mouth water.

"He's pretty busy this week. Only got a line or two that he was doing well. Asked about you." He said with his back turned. See what I mean? Come on man. I'm dying here. Give me more info.

"Yeah? That's good, right?" I said clumsily. I was playing with my fork when he finally dropped the plate in front of me.

"He'll remember Lukas, don't worry." He replied sympathetically. I just chowed down. It was really good food. Some kind of hash with eggs, potatoes and bacon mixed in.

"I know." I said around a bite. Pete grimaced and snorted.

"Jesus, just eat would you." He went back to work and there was no conversation until I said 'later' as I was leaving. He waved.

I wandered out to the front hall and the butler wished me a happy birthday. I smiled and thanked him. He asked about my new car, if I liked it. I wasn't really sure since I had never seen it. I said it was cool though anyways.

I figured I should probably actually look at it. I walked out the front door without a jacket and shivered a little at the breeze. I would be wearing my long sleeves again on my jog later.

I wandered to the garage next to the house and gave a wave to Michael. I was glad they hadn't fired him for some stupid reason after what happened with Sasha and I before. He wasn't my driver anymore most days though. I think my mother stole him because he is not bad to look at.

"I think I know what brings you over here." He came over and was grinning at me. I smiled and looked down at my feet.

"Yeah, I was surprised to say the least." I replied. He nodded and then leaned in.

"I'm not. I overheard your mother in the car. Apparently your friend Chris got a Lexus for his birthday last month." He let me in on the secret. I nodded wryly.

"I figured it was something like that. They sure are predictable when it comes to these things. So... What did they get me?" I looked at him in curiosity. He looked at me wide-eyed.

"They didn't tell you?" He asked with a raised brow. I shook my head.

"No, they just gave me a set of keys." I pulled them out and showed them to him. He whistled. Then he gestured to follow him. I did. The car was at the back of the garage. I passed a few really expensive sedans.

My parents had two other Mercedes, a Jag, a Tesla, and something that looked like it belonged on a race track. I rolled my eyes. That was probably my father's. He seemed like the mid-life crisis type.

When he pointed to my car, my jaw dropped. It was a two door coupe, and it looked wicked. The thing must have been wrapped because the pattern on it was like white and silver snakeskin. That couldn't have come with it.

It was ridiculous and after my initial shock... I started to laugh. Mike looked at me like I was crazy. I probably was. My stomach hurt and tears were coming to my eyes. I leaned over and just waved at him when he asked if I was okay.

"Sorry. Sorry. Just... this thing is absurd." I was still chuckling and wiping my eyes. He grinned at me and shrugged.

"Oh come on. It's every rich kid's wet dream. Too much speed and gaudy as all hell." He laughed with me now. I nodded.

"Yeah, I guess. I'm sure Chris will be jealous. I better post it to social media so my mother feels better about herself." I said with a sad glint to my eyes. I took out my phone and snapped a shot of it.

I posted it in two different places with comments of how happy I was and thanking my parents. I was frowning in reality. Hopefully this would make them happy until graduation.

"I'll get you to take me out in it later, okay Mike? I think you can give me some pointers that weren't in my driving course on how to handle this beast." I gestured to the monster that sat there.

"I'd be glad to. I know a parking lot you can practise in." He smiled cheerfully.

"Awesome. You can drive us there first then." I saw his eyes light up with excitement and smiled with him. If it made his day, then maybe I would ask him to run errands for me with it too.

"Sir?" One of the staff stood awkwardly inside the door. I nodded to go ahead. "There is someone here for you. They are waiting in the front parlour."

I eagerly ran across the yard and bounded in the front door. The staff didn't follow me at the same pace, so I was alone when I walked in the parlour. It was not who I was hoping for, but still smiled when the person approached and gave me a hug.

"Happy birthday Lukas!" Jessica squealed as she squeezed me. I tapped her back and waited until she was done hugging my guts out.

"Thanks Jess. How is your day so far?" I sat on one of the seats and she sat across from me. She began to complain about her dad trying to make her take two guards with her. I tuned some of it out, not out of malice or anything.

She could go for hours and nobody really needs that much information about another person. If I listened to everything then I would know her entire though process for picking out her clothes and how to make her breakfast. No.

"Are you doing anything special today?" She asked after a while. I shrugged.

"I don't have anything planned. I was trying to stay low key comfortable today." I explained. She nodded and smiled.

"Okay, then Ames and I will treat you to lunch. We can just go for Chinese if you like?" Her eyes begged me to say yes, so I gave in because Ames was included. Jess texted her as soon as I said yes.

I felt like I was being pulled around by the two giggling girls. First we had lunch. Then they took me with them shopping. I felt like I had been kidnapped. It was torture. I asked them what the ransom was to send me home. They laughed at me.

It was only tolerable when they took me to a café for donuts and thrust bags into my hands when they left me on my front step. They didn't have to get me anything, and I hadn't really noticed them buying my gifts while I was out.

One was a sweatshirt that I liked and didn't buy because Jess had pulled me to another store. I grinned. Sly girls. Another was a new smartwatch, since I never had gotten my old one back. A few other small things were included.

It was thoughtful and I gave them both hugs before ducking back inside. I dropped my stuff on the bed and checked my phone. Nothing. No text or missed call. I knew I would have felt it go off, but I hoped I had just been distracted and missed it.

My day felt flat. There was no rescuing my mood. Pete tried to cheer me up with dinner, making one of my favourites and all... but it wasn't the same. I poked the food around on my plate aimlessly.

"I would really finish up eating if I were you." He said with a raised brow. I sighed and scooped it up hurriedly without really tasting it. He'd report it to Sasha otherwise.

"It's really good Pete, thanks." I said without inflection.

"Well geez, now I know the truth. I'm really no good huh?" He sighed and leaned on the counter with a morose expression.

"No, really. It tastes great. I just... did you hear anything from Sasha? He hasn't called all day." I looked at him. He looked at me sympathetically.

"No bud, I haven't heard anything. Listen, do you want to go out with a couple of us after we're finished tidying up here? Let us take you out for a bit." He offered with a grin. I was going to refuse, but changed my mind.

"Sure. Why not. Am I fine like this?" I gestured to my clothes and he nodded with a bright smile.

"Yep. Just give us fifteen minutes or so. Wait out front." He turned back to the cleaning and I wandered the main floor aimlessly, the staff all calling out a happy birthday as I passed.

I was out front in fifteen minutes and Pete came out with two other guys, laughing and shoving. I followed them to an old Chevy and piled into it with them. they were making me smile, if nothing else.

I was a little surprised my bodyguard was no where in sight. No one stopped me from leaving the grounds at the gate either. I was getting suspicious. I never had this much freedom before.

"Alright shorty. This is your stop." Pete yelled from the driver's seat. The guy in the backseat next to me unbuckled my belt and began shoving me towards the door. It opened and I stumbled out onto the sidewalk.

To my shock, they drove away! I stared at the taillights as they faded into the distance with the sound of laughter. I didn't even know where they dropped me. I turned around in confusion. There was an old ice cream shop behind me.

Then it hit me. I knew who was sitting in the shop by the window staring at me. My heart began beating a mile a minute when a smile curved those lips. He beckoned to me. My feet felt like they were floating when I went inside.

"Am I hallucinating?" I whispered. He laughed and got up from the seat to envelop me in a hug.

"No Lukas, you are not. S dnem rozhdeniya. Happy birthday." Sasha breathed in my ear as his warmth wrapped around me. I felt a tear squeeze out and crushed him in a hug back.

"I missed you." I said choked up. He pet my hair and swung me lightly side to side.

"I know. I missed you too."

2866

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5.7M 201K 29
"But you're my dad's boss, what would happen if he found out?" "Doesn't matter. All that matters is that we're here, alone, now, no interruptions." ...
11K 648 98
Meet Nerovsky (Nero) Poston. He started working at MegCorp, a multi-alotofmoney dollar company. All he wants: live a low-key, simple life. But he ca...
122K 6.1K 50
{MXM} {COMPLETED} "Please... kiss me, so I'd know what it is to feel alive when I die," his voice was a delicate whisper, like warm breeze on a rain...
666K 21.4K 28
Jason is rich, has a great home, and anything he could possibly ask for. He has everything. That's how it seems anyway. In reality, Jason has very li...