Stolen moments

By amourpierce

Betrayed by a friend,life made a living hell by an ex-lover,follow Leah as she fights for her life,love and h... More

Introduction....
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19(A)
Chapter 19(B)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Not an update
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Note an update but very important
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28(B)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Playlist
Chapter 55
Part B
Chapter 1(B)
Chapter 2(B)
Chapter 3(B)
Chapter 4(B)
Chapter 5(B)
Chapter 6(B)
Chapter 7(B)
Chapter 8(B)
Chapter 9(B)
Chapter 10(B)
Chapter 11 (B)
Chapter 12(B)
Chapter 13(B)
Chapter 14(B)
Chapter 15(B)
Chapter 16(B)
Chapter 17(B)
Important note:
Chapter 18(B)
Chapter 19(B)
Chapter 20(B)
Chapter 21(B)
Chapter 22(B)
Chapter 23(B)
Chapter 24(B)
Chapter 25(B)
Chapter 26(B)
Chapter 27(B)
Chapter 28(B)
Chapter 29(B)
Chapter 30(B)
Chapter 31(B)
Chapter 32(B)
Chapter 33(B)
Chapter 34(B)
Chapter 35(B)
Chapter 36(B)
Chapter 37(B)
Chapter 38(B)
Chapter 39(B)
Chapter 40(B)
Chapter 41 (B)
Chapter 42(B)
Chapter 43(B)
Chapter 44(B)
Chapter 45(B)
Important Notice

Chapter 50

80 12 0
By amourpierce

My mum as been crying ever since i woke up. She tried not to show it, but the red eyes and pink cheeks said it all. She rubs my hand with care, trying to assure everything is gonna be fine but i know it won't. She shifts her chair closer, Rosalia sat at the end of my bed looking deep in thought. They both look tired and worn out and its all my fault. She told me the twins went home to get my things. Thank God... Am not ready to face them yet.

With all this, someone was still at the back of mind. Hunter. Tears well up my eyes as i recalled what happened.

Flashback....

I limp down the stairs, holding on to the railings so as not to fall. I spot my shoes, i picked it up clutching my shoes to my chest, trying to cover my exposed breast. I sniff but froze at the calling of my name, oh no!  He is up. I turn around to meet the two familiar figures that was staring at me in shock and horror. My heart flew off my chest at what was in their hands.

"Leah?... What the fuck happened to you?!" Jared roared as i visibly shake, my eyes still on the guns in their hands. They must have seen this as the quickly hid it behind their backs. Tears well up my eyes again, their gonna kill me, they are gonna finish their friend's work on me.

"Leah... We are not going to hurt you" I whimper as Nicholio spoke up, to think he was a friend of my brothers. "See this, Its for protection, we just got back now and we thought someone broke in when we heard a crash... You can tell us what happened."

I stared at them still in shock, what were they doing with a gun?. Jared tries to move closer, but i let out a strangled scream making him stop abruptly with surprise.

"Ple-please don't hurt me, leave me al-alone... I.. Please just stay away from me!" I scream out crying before grabbing my bag and phone. I ran out of the house ignoring their screams for me to stop.

I don't know how much i ran, but it was far away from that monster's house. My body was so numb that i couldn't feel the cold air hitting my body. I clutch my bag and shoes against my chest trying to cover up some decency. I need to get out of here before they find me. I clutch my phone in my right hand as i search through my contacts for help. I dialed the first person on my speed dial, lifting it to my ear. I look around in fear at the deserted road due to it being night time. It rang and rang but he didn't pick up. I tried again, maybe he was still mad at me.

"Please pick up.. " i pleaded. He picked it at the third ring.

"..... Hello... " his voice sounds cold but i ignored it.

".... Hunter... " I sniff as he grunts "... I need your help, something __"

"...  Go met your boyfriend then... " he mutters coldly as i blink back my tears. His he still angry with me?

"... What are you talking about? You know you are my boyfriend... " I cried out, stomping my foot only to realize he can't see me. He chuckles darkly.

"... What do you take me for? a fool?... " he snaps as i hear an annoying female laugh underneath. I gulp.

"... What are you talking about Hunter? You are scaring me?... " I cried.

There was silence on the line, i thought he cut off the call but he delivered the final blow.

"... I thought this could work out but have come to discover you were a pathological and disgusting liar... It's over, never call this line again...  " he said with disgust before the line went off. I stared at the screen in shock.

" Hello? Hunter?" I tried it again only to find out he blocked me. My phone slips out of my hand hitting the pavement. I hurried to pick it to find it cracked. I burst into tears seeing the state of the phone, cracked, just like my heart and life right now, in fact, its broken. I numbly wipe my tears resuming my walk home. Not caring if that animal finds me or not, my life is ruined anyway.

Flashback ends. 

I burst into tears, not only because of the pain i felt on my body but the aching and brutal one in my heart. It was similar to the one i had when my father died, but this one was worse, i felt my heart breaking, is this what heartbreak feels like. There was this pain and void. I don't know why am crying,  maybe because of what happened to me or my conversation with Hunter.

My mum clutched my hands as Rosalia stood up coming closer trying to console me.

"Everything is gonna be alright my darling.. We are gonna get through this together. " I shake my head not believing her words.

"No mum, nothing is gonna be alright anymore" I hiccupped.

************************************

"Where is he?!" His voiced boomed around the quiet mansion as he slammed the door open with his twin brother in tow who has a dark look similar to that of his brother, he was like a calm before the storm. "Where is that animal?!" Matt screamed out again, a feral look in his eyes as he clenched and unclenched his fist.

The house was too quiet as the maids went into hiding already sensing the tensed atmosphere since they got back that gloomy morning. The guards were given orders by their boss not to  interfere, which the unwilling oblige. The Banerio house as been full of fights and quarrel since yesterday night and with the twins dramatic entrance its not ending anytime soon.

Max smashed the fancy mirror beside the entrance into pieces with his baseball bat. He means business as he parades the length and breath of the mud room swinging his bat. They left the hospital telling their mother that they will bring fresh clothes for Leah as the one she as before was a wreck and it was needed for evidence, but they decided to pay the asshole a visit on their way back.

A large figure stepped into the living room as they both walked up to him.

"Hello boys, to what do__"

"Cut the crap Alejandro, where is that bastard you call a brother?" Matt seethes, not even scared of him. Alejandro puts on a poker face as always.

"What are you talking about?" He asked monotonously.

"Why don't you ask your rapist of a brother?" Max taunted.

His nose flared as he clenched his jaw, 'that bastard really did it' he thought.

"Guys, let us settle this matter amicably, like family__"

"Don't you ever mention that word again, we are not family and we are never gonna be! Families don't hurt each other, do you know what your brother did to our sister?!" He glared at him as Alejandro steams, he hates it when people scream at him but he was trying to put himself in their position,if he was the one in their shoes heads will roll for sure.

He was trying to calm them down when the culprit decided to show its wrecked up face. He groaned as he tried to signal for him to go back. He looks bad enough with is black eye and broken nose, facing the wrath of the Martinez brothers will be worse for him. The boys must have noticed the strange movement.

They both turn around to see what caught his attention, as soon as they saw him, they saw red as the both pounce on him like a wild animal on its prey. Shouts filled the house with kicks and punches as they guys were trying to get the two off Antonio who tried as much as possible to defend himself by blocking their punches. Max grabs his baseball bat, ready to deliver a fatal blow on his head when his white head friend grabbed him from behind, holding back his hand.

"Let go of me Nicholio!" He flares as two guys holds down his twin brother who was glaring at Antonio with so much hatred as the latter gasp and wheezed for air.

"Maxwell.. I know you are angry, but we don't have to settle it like this" he begged his best friend.

Max pushed him away, glaring at him.

"Do you know what he did?! Your fucking cousin beat up and raped my sister! We had to get her to the hospital to save her life due to her losing blood!" He screamed to his face as he winced.

Matt spoke up from under the two guys holding him down.

"Why did you do it?" He asked no one in particular. There was silence as the atmosphere got really tensed, they all waited for his answer cause no one was sure why he did it.

"Am sorry-i don't know why i did it, i don't know what came over me" he sounds and looks remorseful and pained, he coughed out blood.

Alejandro signalled for Matt to be released in which they did immediately.

"Sorry doesn't cut it... You have destroyed her" he said getting up.

Max walked up to his brother as they both stared him down. He points the end of his baseball bat at him.

"This is just the beginning cos trust me you will pay for this, if i see you anywhere around me or my family.. I will personally destroy you, its a promise" he threatened him as the audience watches on.

It was a weird thing for Antonio Banerio to be threatened in his own territory. The culprit never walks out alive but this case was different.

The twins stormed out as Jared tried calling them back. Alejandro turns to him.

"You see this shit you are in... You are on your own!" He flared before walking away.

☺☺☺
Hello my lovelies...
More chapters coming up don't forget to vote.
Love y'all😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 774 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
1.4K 70 22
[ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ ] "Some Monsters are created by their loved ones" "He fixed her broken heart but soon broke it again by himself" "She fell first...
12.6K 235 17
♡ "So you really do love my cat more than me.." "lol yes. " - You had just broken up with your toxic ex-boyfriend, when you had suddenly gotten close...