ISHQ KI BAAZIYAN❣❣❣

By lovehardlovewrong

(SIDNAAZ SAFARNAMA CONTINUES❤) Join sidnaaz in the journey of life after bigg boss,where they fight every pos... More

INTRODUCTION
MSK-MERA SATYANASH KAROGE🤦‍♀️
SADA KUTTA KUTTA.....TUHADA KUTTA TOMMY
EK PAL MEIN TUMKO MAIN RULA DUNGA🤣
TUNE PARKHA BAHUT HAI...... PAR SAMJHA NAHI❤
GHAR KI CHEEZ HAI GHAR MEIN HI ACHI LAGTI HAI❤
JAA SANA JA...JEELE APNI ZINDAGI💃
BIN FERE.....HUM TERE❤
AGAR TUM TIK JAO....JALANA CHOD DENGE HUM
SANA KA UDA FUSE AUR SIDHARTH KA NIKLA JULOOS
IZZAT KA FALUDA HO GAYA😜
FROM BABY TO BC REAL QUICK😋
NAAWABZADA NAHI HARAAMZADA😋
TU JAHAN..... GHAR WAHAN🏠
HORNY AUR HONI KO KAUN TAAL SKTA HAI🤣
TUMHE KOI AUR DEKHE.....TOH FAT TA HAI BILL🤣
TU HI YE MUJHKO BTA DE...JAUN MAIN YA NA😋
NAYA SAAL.... PURANE HAAL🤦‍♀️
SIRF SAAL BDLA HAI..... PYAR NAHI BDLA❤
ESTROGEN NAHI DRAGON HAI🙏
TU JO KAHEGA WO NAHI KARUNGI...PAR TERE LIYE KUCH BHI KARUNGI❤
KISI KE HATH NA AAYEGA YE LADKA!!!
GHAR KE BACHE GALE LAGTE HAIN..PAIR NAHI PADTE❤
KHUD HI PAGAL KARTE HO...FIR KEHTE HO PAGAL HAI❤
UNDERGROUND ISHQ HAI....GAZAB KA RISK HAI
CLUB GHOOMEYA THARE JAISA NA KOI😍
KYA GAZAB KARTE HO JI....PYAR SE DARTE HO JI❤
SANA KAHAN HAI?
AJNABEE KON HO TUM?
PYAAR YA PAGALPAN?
JO DIKHTA HAI WO HOTA NAHI!
HAR RAAT KI SUBAH HOTI HAI
JO BEET GYA HAI....GUZAR KYUN NAHI JAATA
DUNIYA TERI.....TU MERA❤
DIL SE SHUKRIYA❤
BADLA YA BADLAV?
KYA SE KYA HOGAYE...DEKHTE DEKHTE!
MUBARAK HO...SIDNAAZ HUE HAIN 😍
PRAAN JAYE PAR JALAN NAA JAYE❤
TERI MAA... MERI MAA!!!
JAA MERE NAAM KE BILL FAAD LE...JO UKHADNA UKHAAD LE!
GAIRON PE KARAM...APNO PE SITAM!
MOHABBAT HAI YE JEEHAZURI NAHI!
FAISLE YAA FAASLE???
JEE VE SONEYA JEE...CHAHE KISI KA HOKE JEE
WAFA BHI TUMSE....KHAFA BHI TUMSE❤
TUM JO AAYE ZINDAGI MEIN...WAAT LAG GYI🤭!!!
KAR HAR MAIDAAN FATEH!!!
BOL TOH DIYA...AB KARENGE KAISE?
SHUKLA SANA KA MAAL HAI!!!
MOH MOH KE DHAAGE!!!
JAATE THEY JAPAN PAUNCH GAYE ..KHAIR CHODO!!!
DUNIYA HAMARI NAHI HARAMI HAI👈
KAR LENGE SHADI...ENJOY KARNE DO AAZADI!!!
KAAND AUR KARAM DONO EK JAISE HAIN!!!
WE NEED TO TALK!
LADKI WAALE HO YA LADKE WAALE????
AAJ SE TERI SAARI GAALIYAN MERI HO GYI!!!😜
PIZZA,SEX AUR NEEND,BAS AUR KYA CHAHIYE???
BORA BORA MEIN KYA HORA😜!?!
PATI,PATNI AUR SHOW!!!
KUCH BADLA YA SB WAISA HAI???
KARE KOI AUR BHARE KOI!!!
UPARWALE TU HI BACHA LE!!!
BAARISH NA HO TOH DHOOP KA KYA FAYDA!!!
NAHI SAAMNE YE ALAG BAAT HAI!!!
UTNA BOL ZUBAN SE...JITNA SUN SAKE KAAN SE!!!
EK NAYA HISSA..EK NAYA KISSA!!!
JISKA RAB HAI USKA SAB HAI!🙏
DIL TOH BACCHA HAI JI!!!
PYAAR TUNE KYA KIYA PART 1!!!
PYAR TUNE KYA KIYA PART2
AKAL KI KAMI HAI!!!
ISHQ KI BAAZIYAN!!!!!
WE NEED TO TALK!!!
EPILOGUE-PART1
EPILOUGE-PART 2
THE FINAL GOODBYE!!!!
SHUKRIYA!!!
FAMILY NEVER GIVES UP BUT THEY DO NEED TO CHANGE!
TRY TO LET IT GO!

TU KON HAI TERA NAAM HAI KYA...SEETA BHI YAHAN BADNAAM HUI!

4.9K 453 270
By lovehardlovewrong

First thing first...look at this gif i made out of all their pictures from the scene jahan se hum sabki barbaadiyan shuru hui thi.

(ONLY 12 FOLLOWERS REMAINING FOR THE SURPRISE)

This is the first part of the journey back to India and it will contain all that's happened a day before the departure day.
Next we will have,the night and the flight back to India...wanted to make it all in one..but the pain is killing me and i cannot write much with voice command...it sucks when it comes to hindi So enjoy it in parts.

Happy reading babies!!!
.
.
.

Sana was right now in the shower and sid was still sleeping.
He is leaving for India tonight....yup you read that right...He...alone...not with sana or baaz or kiran,Jahanpanah was going to go all by himself because of his so called "PEOPLE WILL KNOW WE WERE TOGETHER IN US THING"

Na,na...abhi kahan gussa kar rahe ho gaaliyan dena..lekin phle suno k sana ko ye btaya kaise gya!Fir milke gussa karenge.....jao jao..flashback mein jao!

(The entire chapter is in flashback coz i wanted to make one chapter long enough to send them back to india..but the pain in my hand is not allowing me to write much so i am breaking this down in two chapters)

*Flashback*

It was the next day and Sana was in the kitchen trying to make something for herself while sid was still asleep. Even though he was half asleep, he was looking for Shehnaaz and shouting her name to come back to bed.

But Sana was adamant on cooking some breakfast for herself and she was not going to go inside before she does that. It was after she was done cooking her breakfast that she decided to grab the plate and go inside the bedroom to see what Sidharth's deal was and why he was shouting her name like a maniac.

When she went inside she saw him face flat on the bed and he was calling her continuously still, without even looking at his side where she was currently standing. She wanted to see how long will he keep this going on.So she tiptoed towards the bed and sat there with the plate in hand and to her surprise for next 15 minutes Siddharth kept shouting her name.
"Sana......Sana.......Sana"and paid no attention to her sitting right beside him.

Sana could not control anymore and she started laughing.Of course it was funny to see him shouting her name when she was right next to him.

When sana was done laughing her guts out, she said to him.
"Saare sur galat they baby...ek bhi sur sahi nahi tha tera..ache se gaata toh bta bhi deti k yahin hun"

Sidharth gestured her to keep the plate to her side and come closer.She took a bite and did exactly what she was told.

He pulled her close and kissed the side of her mouth.
"Yummy....kya bnaya hai..it tastes good"
Sana smacked him and tried to get up....uthne de na sidharth...m hungry.

Sid was happy that her appetite was working up again so he did just that.

Sana took the plate in her lap and played a video on her phone to watch alongside eating,while sid just kept staring at her face.

She was still not back in her proper form and that was bothering sid a lot....she was playfull however but still that charm she possesses ,it was missing.

Sid saw how focused she looked and saw her watching some punjabi music video and decided to tease her a bit.

Sid-Baby...punjabiyon ka kya problem hai???

Sana paused the video-Kya?

Sid-Matlab girlfriend kuch mang ri hai toh dedo...ispe gaana bnane ki kya zarurat hai?

Sana was confused so sid continued
"Dekh...kudi mainu kehndi,mainu jutti lede soneya...mainu lehanga lade mehanga....aj karle tu waada phla leke de Prada....saala ldkiyan maangti rehti hai aur launden dene ki bjaye gaane bna dete hai"🤣

She smacked his face with a pillow and said
"Haters gonna hate....tu soya hi reh,wahi best hai tere liye"

Sid knew there will be no better time so he stood up and said
"Acha baby....wo parson ki flights ka kuch bolna tha teko"

Sana stopped the video again and gave sid her full attention.
"Kya hua flights ko"?

Sid-Hua kuch nahi hai....par ,wo....meri alag hai tum sb ki alag hai.

Sana stopped eating and looked at him angrily...
"I am sure koi wajah hogi...bta de wo bhi"

Sid -Wo kushal me,my team,we all talked and sbko aisa hi lgta hai k sath mein check out karna airport pe problem hoga...log already assume kar rahe hain k we are together, toh because tera statement de diya hai kushal ne k you are sick aur tu parson India aa ri hai ,shehbaaz ke sath toh dfnlty poora din paparazzi wahin rahenge...its not safe baby...isliye bas..same day hi hai..bas kuch ghanton ka difference hai..bas.

He looked at sana and she looked...well...neutral.

Wo gusse mein bhi nahi lg ri thi,par khush bhi nahi lg ri thi.

Sana after a while-Jab hamare sb decision tu hi le raha hai toh theek hai kar jaisa sahi lage.

Sid-Plz sana...sbko pta hai a woman saying kar jo sahi lage means
"ABORT MISSION"....main tujhe upset nahi karna chahta tha.

Sana looked him dead in the eye and said
"Han tu bas public ki nazron mein nahi aana chahta tha...log..baten....blah blah koi chakkar ni...its okay...meko breakfast karna hai"

Sid-Tu pkka theek hai?

Sana-Nahi....theek ni hun par tune soch smj k hi kiya hoga i am sure.

Sid was so thankful for her understanding this but for sana ,her mood was totally ruined.

(Ab smj aaya sana ka mood kyun khrab hai is aadmi k chakkron mein)

Sana soon went back to her food and phone watching one video after the other,when all of a sudden a video played on autoplay.

"It is believed that shehnaaz gill is in US with her boyfriend Sidharth Shukla....even though some say it was her brother people have seen her with in US,but her not giving any statement or coming to talk to anyone is really saying otherwise....here is what a sidharth fan has to say about it...A tweet read

"If it was sidharth in that picture m pretty sure hume pta chal jata...aur she doesn't leave any chance of publicity by using him...tumhe lgta hai abhi tak usne ig pe nahi aana tha to fake a story or something"

Another one read
"OH...PLZ,IF IT WAS SIDHARTH TOH USKO STATEMENT DENE MEIN PROBLEM NAHI HOTI..USKI PICTURE LEAK HUI,USNE UPLOAD NAHI KI HAI THAT MEANS WO NAHI CHAHTI THI USKO KOI EK AUR NAYE LAUNDE KE SATH DEKHE.....AB PTA HAI JOOTE PDENGE ISLIYE MUH NI DIKHA RI"

let us know in the comments...what do you think is the truth"?

Sana was made aware by sidharth but not like this...what was this.
Sidharth kept begging her to stop watching but she was on a spree now and her mood was changing constantly.

She clicked on another article that read
"IS SHEHNAAZ GILL CHEATING ON SIDHARTH SHUKLA....MILLIONS OF FANS HEARTBROKEN"

This time the tweet was from a Shehnaazian page...
"GUYS....INKA EK HI KAAM HAI CHARACTER JUDGE KARNE KA...INKA IDOL JAISE HANUMAN HAI NA...WO TOH KISI LDKI KE SATH PHOTO KHICHWATA HI NAHI...PLZ IGNORE KARO"

"SIDHARTH IS WATCHING SILENTLY YET AGAIN WHILE HIS CRAZY FANS DRAG SANA'S NAME THROUGH THE DIRT WITHOUT ANY CONCRETE PROOF...GOD,I DO HOPE THAT IS SOMEONE ELSE...MAY SHE BE FREE FROM HIM ONCE AND FOREVER"

ANOTHER VIDEO SAID
"NO MORE SIDNAAZ...SHEHNAAZ GILL SPOTTED IN US WITH NOT SIDHARTH BUT ALLEGEDLY THIS STAR...SWIPE RIGHT TO READ FULL ARTICLE"

Aur sidnaaz tweets ki toh baat hi rehne den.... kyunki wo toh sid and sana ko kisike parchai k sath bhi dekhlen wahi bolenge...k han ek dusre k saath hai...they don't care about the truth...jab tak confirm nahi hai ye koi aur hai unke liye ye sidharth hi hai.

And the more she started scrolling....the no.kept increasing.

She kept the plate aside,switched the phone off and laid back down on the bed.

Sidharth was angry at the way things always only complicate for her....even when Sidnaaz comprises of two people.
Not even once anyone has asked him about anything related to the US incident.
Its always her the media targets regarding sidnaaz....always her.

Even some people of their own sidnaaz fandom entirely target sana whenever any such news comes....like sid clicking a selfie with someone was fine but god forbid the girl follows someone, they would throw a fit.Why must they think its their place to control someone's life.

Perhaps because she is a soft target that's why.

He tried to cuddle her,but she refused at once.
"Baby...abhi man nhi hai..akele rehna hai thodi der plz...tu fresh hoja itni der mein karungi baat jab thoda theek ho jaungi"

He tried but she genuinely looked at him requesting and he decided to give her some much needed space.

Sana rolled on one side of the pillow and started crying silently.
"Main kyun hamesha sabit krti rahun sb....Maine kya kiya?Main toh kbse public k saamne aana chahti hun relation ko leke taki mera naam har jgh jodna bnd kar den...isme meri kya galti hai"

She kept sobbing into the pillow and sidharth was listening to it helplessly in the washroom.

"Fuck man....why does she cannot catch a break....she deserves so much better for being a person that has a heart so beautiful it will take you ages to find another one like her"

He was so mad at the situation...her health was just starting to get better.

Sidharth came out but sana was not there...she must have gone outside or by the beach for some fresh air.

He called Dr.Sam to ask him if she was okay to fly back to India and about general instructions regarding her health and measures they need to take.

While they were talking ,he couldn't help but ask him.
"Dr.i know this doesn't concern her physical health but she seems sad all the time...what is usually the best way to help someone forget something bad"???

(I WANT YOU ALL TO READ THIS CAREFULLY....IT MIGHT HELP A LOT OF WHO KNOWS SOMEONE WHO IS GOING THROUGH THINGS YOU CAN'T OR WON'T TELL ANYONE🤗...I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER)

Dr.Sam replied
"See sid honestly...its a painful process but a large amount of it is in the recognition of the pain...for example fear...when someone says they are afraid of heights,its not the height they are afraid of,its the fear of falling from that height or in other words death...basically what i am saying is Sana's got to want to feel better,no amount of efforts from anyone else can make a sad person happy if he will not take the first step"

He continued....another major thing ppl forget is...its okay to be sad about something bad happened as much as it is okay to be happy about something good.
I've seen ppl literally forcing recovery or happiness if you will,on sad people and they couldn't be more damaging....
HAPPY PEOPLE MAKE SAD PEOPLE SADDER AND THAT'S A FACT!

If someone is going through something,stop telling them.it will be okay,coz they already know that...they don't need the life lecture...rather say its okay...and if they want to cry,they should not do it hiding in a corner...ACCEPTANCE MY MAN..ITS THE BIGGEST HELP!

Sid knew what he said was right but he still didn't understood what he has to do.

Sid-Well.....so that's it,i should just let her be sad for a while.

Sam-No...m not saying that..i am saying stop telling her to feel better...no words my man ,actions.

Do something so good that it will reshift her focus from something really bad.
Sid was understanding a bit better now,what he should do.

Sam-When people talk to you,they don't always talk so that you can give them suggestions, they talk because they want to vent out without the fear of being judged...so my best advice to you is...make her feel that its okay to be sad because it was a big deal and no one is forcing her to feel better for their sake.

They talked some more and after a while,sidharth knew they need to go back to india asap....because sana will not feel better here....he knows who can make her feel better and where they stay.

Sid called Rajeev and said
"Listen man...we leaving tmrw....yea so i was thinking dinner tmrw and we can all hangout at the bar fir wahin se we can go to the airport...cool..see you"

Sid made a few changes and went outside to fine his lady.

And to his dismay,he saw her sulking alone on the deck...with her legs shining under the sun.

Jesus....what a bad time to be turned on,she is sad sidharth,stop thinking wrong things.

Sid knocked on the patio glass to tell her he is coming and when she was alert and sat a bit better,he entered and sat on the chair next to her.

But he knew talking about her is wrong...she can talk about it when she wants.
Sid-Baby...bache log kidr hai..itni shanti.

Sana-Dono waterpark gaye hain,kehte kal raat ko nikal jana hai humne ,ghoom ke aate hain.

Sid-Arey toh bola kyun ni mujhe..hum bhi chalte.

Sana-Kyun...paise udane hain toh aag mein daal de...nonsense..maine bola ye beach pe itna paani hai isme jake ek dusre ke sath catch catch khelo ho gya water sports...bas...awiye angrezon ke chonchle🤣

Sid-Sirf wahi nahi hota darling waha aur bhi bahut kuch hota hai.

Sana-Gyi hui hun..dekha hua hai..gandgi ka ghar ,pta ni kaise kaise log hai kitne dino se nahi nahaye ,unke sath maayen pani mein ghuso...chlorine upar se skin ka bedagark..uffff...meko ek percent ni psnd ye sb.

Sid*laughing*Toh pani se dar ka koi lena dena nahi hai isse?

Sana-Pani se nahi doobne se darti hai..jahan duniya sath ho pta hota hai koi na koi bacha lega ,wahan ni dar lgta mujhe.

Sam's words striked sid's mind....she is missing that charm that she has on her face,he knows he can't force happiness but he sure as hell can accelerate it.

Sid noted something down in his mind and said
"Baby....spa booking hai meri...toh offer hai...tu bhi aaja..paise waste ho jayenge aise hi"

Sid-Ghar pe hi aa ri hain baby.

Sana-Nahi...man ni kar raha...meko pizza order kar de..maine bahar hi baithne lagi hun.

Sid-Acha...main bol ra tha k kal wo Rajeev k sath dinner plan hai okay...fir udr se direct airport.

Sana nodded but didn't respond.

Sid called the spa masseuse and gave her the address....sid was all set for the massage.

Now the challenge was to get sana to take one along with him.

He thought for a while and smiled because he knew exactly what to do.

Sidharth removed his shirt and went in the shower.
He came out wearing shorts and nothing on the upper body.

Sid went to sana and said
"Baby...tera sunscreen pda hai na...plz lga de...main yahi massage lunga ...sunlight mein...fresh air bhi hai..it will be fun"

Sana pumped some of her sunscreen into her hands and lathered it on his back.While she was rubbing it in like a good girl...he decided to play his card.
"Haye..m so excited baby...tere baad shayad pehli aurat hogi ye itne time baad jo mujhe touch karegi aise...hahah...funny na...khair bas kar ab ho gya...main towel leke aata hun"

He turned around and kissed her cheek.
Sid ran inside and stayed in the guest room for as long as the lady didn't call to tell him..that she is by the door.

Sid thought great...when sana will see me getting a massage...she will want one dfntly...even though it will be out of jealousy but she will have to be where he is and if she was there she will want one,he was going to forfeit his massage and let her have it...that was the plan.

But this is Sana...the girl who made sidharth shukla eat out of her palm...isse jeetna bahut mushkil hai.

When sid opened door and welcomed the lady inside,sana was not there.

Sid even shouted her name and she just replied
"Apne kaam mein hun..tu kra le massage...bas aai"

Sid felt it was strange, she is the kind of girlfriend that clings on to him harder if she sees another female....achanak itni chill.

Nonetheless, he went outside on the deck and the lady started arranging her little station.

It took her 10 minutes to set everything and sid laid down to get the session started.
"She better be here...warna plan flop ho jayega...waise mujhe hi massage mil jayegi isme kya bura hai"

Abhi 5 minute hue they...and the doorbell rang.
Sana-Main dekhti hun..you continue.

Sid shouted Thanks...kam se kam bahar toh aai.

Sana opened the door and after a while ,right next to sidharth was a man that looked like Alexander and Thor had a boy.

Sid was shocked but before he could ask anything, sana came outside wearing a floral beach dress that had a slit starting from her feet and ending at her lower hip...so basically all her legs were on display.

She smiled and sid and said
"Teri baat se realize hua baby....mujhe bhi kahan touch mila hai itne time se kisi aur ka...toh bagga ne suggest kiya hi tha socha sath mein lete hain massage....mza aayega hai na"

Sid was fuming....wtf is wrong with this girl...yea we planned on making her jealous par ye set the bar raise the bar ye kyun kar ri hai..ye toh mera kaam hai na...wtf.

Sana smirked and while sid was looking at her and that man as if he would eat them alive....sana laid down and gestured for that man to give her a nice legs and feet massage.

As soon as she sled the slit to the side which caused her legs to be on display in a second,sidharth jumped up and said
"Can you guys give us a minute i need to talk about something with my girl"

Sana wanted to laugh but she didn't...he dragged her into the bedroom and started his lecture.
"Ye apni maa ka dupatta odh k aagyi tangon pe...wo bhi side se fta hua...isse acha waise hi aajati...formality ki kya zarurat hai"

Sana giggled but saw his expressions
"Baby...gussa kyun kar raha hai...dekh tu toh puri upper body massage karwa raha hai...main bechari toh bas legs and feet hi kra ri hun...isme kya galat hai"

Sid grabbed her by the elbow and jerked her towards him.
"Galat hai...wo tumhe touch nahi karega...if its feet mujhe koi problem nahi hai..but if you think i would let him massage your legs toh tum galatfehmi mein ho bahut bdi"

Sana cupped his face and said
"Normal ho pehle....aap massage le rahe ho..bare body...us ldki se jo aisi lgti hai jaise kuposhan ka shikar ho toh main ek normal legs massage nahi le skti..ye kaise fair hua bebu???Aapko toh parayi aurat ka sparsh Chahiye tha na...maine kuch bola ?Toh ab mujhe praye mard ka sparsh mil raha hai toh tu kyun gussa ho raha hai..tere saamne hi toh baithungi"

She knew what she was doing was dangerous but he pokes her always...he plays with her weakness...she had to win this game,its the only thing she dominates him in,in their relationship.

Sid had fire in his eyes...she was testing him but he wanted her to know the truth.

Sid-"Sana...maine jaan buj ke kaha tha taaki tu massage le mujhe utha ke...tu over kyun kar deti hai itna"

She kissed his cheek and said...over nahi karti...btati hun chal bahar.

Sid was confused what was she planning?

Sid-Plz ye ni bolna k ab hum dono unko massage denge...that's fucked up.

Sana smacked him to stay shut.She went outside and said to the guy
"Do him and you do me".

The man and woman both look petrified and sid was laughing loudly at what she just said.

"Baby.....i am not gay and even though watching her doing you is probably every boyfriend's dream...but i cannot share you with even women🤣🤣🤣"

Sana-Kya??

Sid*whispers in her ear*Baby....do me is another term for sex here...toh let me say what i think you meant.

Sid -Well my man..how about you give me a nice head and shoulders massage and maam could you plz give her a legs and feet massage.

They both agreed instantly, professionals just care about the money...what difference does it make who is it.

And after an hour long session of sid staring at the guy to see if he was not staring at Sana's legs,they were both done.
When they left sana felt a lot better than she did earlier.

She went inside swaying from side to side singing some tune and opened the fridge for something.

Sana saw her beverage love..MERLOT...and jumped at it at once...she took a glass and bottle outside at the deck..to watch the sunset.

Sid changed and came outside and threw a baggy tshirt at her.

"Change karo..your legs are too much stimulation for me..unless you want to turn me on ,change karo"

Sana poked her tongue at him but wore the damn shirt and just like that she was covered from head to knees while laying down.

Sid sat next to her and showed her another glass with scotch in it and said
"Akele akele thodi pene dunga"

She poured herself and glass and they cheered and she drank it in an instant.

Sid was not going to stop her....she needed this...she needed to feel normal by herself.

After she was drunk enough to talk about what really was bothering her....sid moved closer.

He said
"Bacha....kya soch raha hai....you want something"?

Sana gestured no and drank another sip from her glass.

Sid waited for her to speak while she kept her feet in his lap.

He was playing with her skin while she was staring at oblivion.

Sana spoke from out of nowhere
"Tu kitna waisa sa hai na....table ghuma li apni massage ke time k us agle ko meri taange na dikhen".

Sid smiled...isko pta sb hota hai.

"Nahi...dusri trf sheesha tha na...maine socha reflection mein dekhta rahun ..k wo tujhe taad toh nahi raha"

Sana giggled but her eyes were still sad.

She said
"Sidharth tu bhi toh mere jaisa hai..mujhse zyada possessive hai...fir sb mujhe kaise pagal bolte hain..aur tujhe nahi bolte...bb mein tera nahi dikhaya isliye"

Sid knew those videos in the mrng were the reason for her sadness,he hated everyone who made her feel small.

Sid-Nahi sweetheart....wo gadhe hain sb...unhone bb nahi dekha sahi se..isliye bolte hain plz ye sb mat soch...tu hi bolti hai..logon ka kaam hai ye sb.

Sana was drunk but she was spitting truth like fire right now...she needed this.

Sana-Nahi..bb k baad bhi kahan khtm hua sidharth..ek saal ho gya hai yar...agar tune publicly nahi accept kiya wo teri choice hai..maine to national tv pe bola tha na k i love you...fir meko smj ni lg ri...main kis hisab se sidnaaz tod rahi hun..logic k hisab se toh maine hi jod ke rakha hai na....tu toh kabhi ek hastag tak nahi daalta...aur meri ek post pe na dalun..toh kya kya baten hoti hain....pyar karna kaise glti ho gyi"?

She had tears in her eyes again...sidharth felt a sharp pain in his heart.
Why must she feel this way...he loves her,why won't the world leave them alone.????

Sid-Sweetheart.....publicly accept karne se pyar ko kya farak pdega baby....wo toh same hi rahega na.

Sana-Exactly.

Ek word....ek word aur sidharth speechless.
Was she tired of hiding their relationship ,or was she tired of the allegations.

Sid-Sana main phle bhi bol chuka baby...it will affect you more than it will affect me.

Sana*smiling*Then why i am not afraid and you are???

Sid hated the turn conversation has taken..he took another swig from his glass and said
"Sana...do you really think agar hum public ho gaye toh ye log tumhe jeene denge...abhi fir tum ALLEGEDLY single ho...ek bar its done toh fir tumhara ek picture kisi aur ladke k sath aur sb tumhare character ki dhajjiyan uda denge"

Sana couldn't care less about these things.

"Abhi kya haar chda rahe hain kya log"???
Mujhe dukh hota hai sidharth jab bolte hain k image ke liye mere sath public nahi hota...jab sirf mujhse pucha jata hai k tu pyar karta hai ya nahi??Kitne interviews kitne proposals aise hi thukra diye kyun...kyunki sach nahi bol skte...apne hi boyfriend ko hug karne k liye..phle yahan wahan dekhna pdta hai....alag alag gaadiyon mein ek hi flat jate hain hum...sidharth...are you ashamed of me???K main tere standard ki nahi hun isliye??

Na maar ke smjha skte...na dannt...ro wo phle hi rahi hai..sidharth bechara kya karta...koshish ki k isko smjha sake.

He held her hands and said
"Baby....duniya ki saari ldkiyan bhi agar ek trf aajayen tab bhi teri brabri nahi kar skti...hamara rishta,in chezon se upar hai sana...plz aisi faltu baten mat soch...ye standards ki nahi dil ki baat hai aur tere jaisa dil is duniya mein kisi ka bhi nahi hai...i love you okay...only you...and i will continue to love you till the end of time....tu plz upset mat hua kar aisi saste logon ki sasti baton pe...inke jaise toh main teri nazar utaarne k liye vaar ke fenk dun tere upar se"

He hugged sana and she hugged him back...they needed this.

Sid removed her hair swaying in the breeze away from her forehead and kissed her gently.

Sana hummed in pleasure and kissed him back.She knew he means well but she was hurting and she wanted to tell someone how she feels when any of this sort of thing happens.

Sidharth dragged her into his lap and hugged her closer to his chest.
"Baby.....jo matter karte hai un sbko toh pta hai na...baki logon ki baat rahi...toh kbhi na kabhi toh unko bhi bta denge na...don't worry sana..itni jldi peecha nahi chodne wala main tumhara"

She felt a lot better after taking to him about what was bothering her and even though she hated the fact they were not gonna go together....she figured what is one more day of the faking....nothing..afterall Only he matters❤!!!

He kissed her head and she nuzzled closer to him.

Sana-Sidharth....m drunk.

Sid-I know.

Sana-Toh tu mera fayda nahi uthaega???

Sid laughed and looked at her drunken face.
"Kya...kya fayda"???

Sana-Kyun jab Maine bb mein tere sath roleplay kiya tha.....tb toh tu mujhe apni kholi mein bdi jldi le gya tha...ab kya hua???Bahar aake disrespect hain???

Sid*to himself*Wahi main sochun....k aaj horny drunk,sad drunk kaise ho gyi...ye rahi.

Sid kissed her cheek and said
"Toh mtlb tu chahti hai k main tera fayda uthaun"?

Sana-Han fayda utha...mujhe utha...taange.

Sid shushed her before she could say something embarrassing.

He giggled while putting her on his shoulder and taking her to their bedroom...all the while sana giggled and shouted for him to put her down.

Sid threw her on the bed and locked the door.

And even though sana wanted to talk about so many things...sid realized shutting her up was a lot easier,because when you give her something to scream about,speaking becomes difficult.

And they made love once again, forgetting about all the allegations and bad mouthing and plannings against them...because as long as the king and his queen are safe...no one can change tha game❤❤❤

.
.
.

Flashback Ends!

I will try to post the next one asap...but i cannot promise a long one...my hand is not letting me type even half of what i want to,so plz bear with me for a few days..while i try to rest and get better.

Happy sleeping babies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 39.6K 144
A sidnaaz story. A little different from the tons of other ones. Read on to figure out.
338K 41.6K 80
It's a story between the neighbours who are poles apart...but..but...but..things gonna happen between them will definitely bring them closer...❤️ Are...
83.4K 7.7K 58
Aaj tak tumne bahut si kahaniya padhi aur suni hogi . Kabhi Aisa hua hai ki hero hi apne pyaar ki jaan lene ke liye majboor ho ? Ek taraf vo usey pur...
73.8K 4.9K 65
Kaira shots with different tracks...Peep in to see