ISHQ KI BAAZIYAN❣❣❣

By lovehardlovewrong

(SIDNAAZ SAFARNAMA CONTINUES❤) Join sidnaaz in the journey of life after bigg boss,where they fight every pos... More

INTRODUCTION
MSK-MERA SATYANASH KAROGE🤦‍♀️
SADA KUTTA KUTTA.....TUHADA KUTTA TOMMY
EK PAL MEIN TUMKO MAIN RULA DUNGA🤣
TUNE PARKHA BAHUT HAI...... PAR SAMJHA NAHI❤
GHAR KI CHEEZ HAI GHAR MEIN HI ACHI LAGTI HAI❤
JAA SANA JA...JEELE APNI ZINDAGI💃
BIN FERE.....HUM TERE❤
AGAR TUM TIK JAO....JALANA CHOD DENGE HUM
SANA KA UDA FUSE AUR SIDHARTH KA NIKLA JULOOS
IZZAT KA FALUDA HO GAYA😜
FROM BABY TO BC REAL QUICK😋
NAAWABZADA NAHI HARAAMZADA😋
TU JAHAN..... GHAR WAHAN🏠
HORNY AUR HONI KO KAUN TAAL SKTA HAI🤣
TUMHE KOI AUR DEKHE.....TOH FAT TA HAI BILL🤣
TU HI YE MUJHKO BTA DE...JAUN MAIN YA NA😋
NAYA SAAL.... PURANE HAAL🤦‍♀️
SIRF SAAL BDLA HAI..... PYAR NAHI BDLA❤
ESTROGEN NAHI DRAGON HAI🙏
TU JO KAHEGA WO NAHI KARUNGI...PAR TERE LIYE KUCH BHI KARUNGI❤
KISI KE HATH NA AAYEGA YE LADKA!!!
GHAR KE BACHE GALE LAGTE HAIN..PAIR NAHI PADTE❤
KHUD HI PAGAL KARTE HO...FIR KEHTE HO PAGAL HAI❤
UNDERGROUND ISHQ HAI....GAZAB KA RISK HAI
CLUB GHOOMEYA THARE JAISA NA KOI😍
KYA GAZAB KARTE HO JI....PYAR SE DARTE HO JI❤
SANA KAHAN HAI?
AJNABEE KON HO TUM?
PYAAR YA PAGALPAN?
JO DIKHTA HAI WO HOTA NAHI!
JO BEET GYA HAI....GUZAR KYUN NAHI JAATA
DUNIYA TERI.....TU MERA❤
DIL SE SHUKRIYA❤
HAMESHA AANKH KA BADLA AANKH NAHI HOTI
TU KON HAI TERA NAAM HAI KYA...SEETA BHI YAHAN BADNAAM HUI!
KYA SE KYA HOGAYE...DEKHTE DEKHTE!
MUBARAK HO...SIDNAAZ HUE HAIN 😍
PRAAN JAYE PAR JALAN NAA JAYE❤
TERI MAA... MERI MAA!!!
JAA MERE NAAM KE BILL FAAD LE...JO UKHADNA UKHAAD LE!
GAIRON PE KARAM...APNO PE SITAM!
MOHABBAT HAI YE JEEHAZURI NAHI!
FAISLE YAA FAASLE???
JEE VE SONEYA JEE...CHAHE KISI KA HOKE JEE
WAFA BHI TUMSE....KHAFA BHI TUMSE❤
TUM JO AAYE ZINDAGI MEIN...WAAT LAG GYI🤭!!!
KAR HAR MAIDAAN FATEH!!!
BOL TOH DIYA...AB KARENGE KAISE?
SHUKLA SANA KA MAAL HAI!!!
MOH MOH KE DHAAGE!!!
JAATE THEY JAPAN PAUNCH GAYE ..KHAIR CHODO!!!
DUNIYA HAMARI NAHI HARAMI HAI👈
KAR LENGE SHADI...ENJOY KARNE DO AAZADI!!!
KAAND AUR KARAM DONO EK JAISE HAIN!!!
WE NEED TO TALK!
LADKI WAALE HO YA LADKE WAALE????
AAJ SE TERI SAARI GAALIYAN MERI HO GYI!!!😜
PIZZA,SEX AUR NEEND,BAS AUR KYA CHAHIYE???
BORA BORA MEIN KYA HORA😜!?!
PATI,PATNI AUR SHOW!!!
KUCH BADLA YA SB WAISA HAI???
KARE KOI AUR BHARE KOI!!!
UPARWALE TU HI BACHA LE!!!
BAARISH NA HO TOH DHOOP KA KYA FAYDA!!!
NAHI SAAMNE YE ALAG BAAT HAI!!!
UTNA BOL ZUBAN SE...JITNA SUN SAKE KAAN SE!!!
EK NAYA HISSA..EK NAYA KISSA!!!
JISKA RAB HAI USKA SAB HAI!🙏
DIL TOH BACCHA HAI JI!!!
PYAAR TUNE KYA KIYA PART 1!!!
PYAR TUNE KYA KIYA PART2
AKAL KI KAMI HAI!!!
ISHQ KI BAAZIYAN!!!!!
WE NEED TO TALK!!!
EPILOGUE-PART1
EPILOUGE-PART 2
THE FINAL GOODBYE!!!!
SHUKRIYA!!!
FAMILY NEVER GIVES UP BUT THEY DO NEED TO CHANGE!
TRY TO LET IT GO!

HAR RAAT KI SUBAH HOTI HAI

4.7K 483 495
By lovehardlovewrong

HAPPY READING 😘

Hello....hey tanveer...yea..this is her manager...main puch raha tha k do you know any Ashish from your school days?

Yea....no i understand...yes ofcourse...ofcourse why not....Thank you.

James asked him what she said.
Sid-She said there were a lot of boys with that name but none of them were close to Sana or friends with them.

She has given me the no.of the school's office ,they can give you the records of anyone you want as long as you have geniune reason.

James took the no.and said"If i may do it...I've heard Americans have quite the impact on Indian people"he left the room.

And Shehbaaz said-Han quite tha impact...andhon ki trh inka culture follow karte raho.....saalon ne TRUMP ko President bnaya hai...inse kya seekhna🤣!

Rajeev giggled but saw the situation and stopped at once.

James came from outside and said
"Nope...No Ashish fits the description and none of them is from her place...we have established the fact he does belong to her state so that was a waste"

Kiran shouted-Bhai.....what if we are looking for the wrong name....what if Ashish ka naam jaan buj k liya hai taki hum aise hi pagal hote rahen.

James*agreed*Smart girl...sidharth she made an excellent point...what if he used his name because he knew he was like a brother to her and if someone enquired a brother doing things for her won't seem too wrong....we need to find a face..since the name thing is not working.

Rajeev said-What if we hire a sketch artist and Prerna can tell us what he looks like.
Since she is so naive...she doesn't even have his no...he said sarcastically.

Prerna-I am sorry okay...i met him through a friend and he insisted on exchanging written notes only...i met him this one time only after he arrived here and second time was at the house where i gave sana over to him....so whatever my instructions were he informed me from India only,ofcourse i wasn't gonna save his no....i wasn't exactly planning on being in touch with him to keep his no...you guys can get my call details but i must warn you it takes a lot more time to it do here than in India...there is a whole procedure you have to follow and not to mention Police will have to be involved.

Rajeev-Lot of sass from someone found guilty of such a serious crime.

Prerna sulked and stayed shut,she knew she has no place speaking here but she is helping them now.

Kiran said-Take us to the address where you took her...how can we believe you?

James-Pretty lady..I've already done that,they are not there...that was the first thing i did when she confessed before we informed sid...but i must appreciate your mind.

Kiran blushed and Shehbaaz coughed and said in hindi

"Behan nahi gumi hoti na...saale ke saare compliments nichod ke body mein se nikaal leta...sidharth smjha isko dur rahe kiran se"

Kiran giggled and kissed shehbaaz's cheeks and said
"Main te cosmetics vi made in India laundi aan....bnda kade out of india da choose kar skdi haan???i love you only...muh na bnao"

They all smiled and again sat there thinking what should be the next step...naturally they all settled for Sketch artist.

Sidharth-I don't trust her man...what if she gives us wrong description and waste our time...poster toh lga ni skte alert ho jayega wo....kuch aur socho.

James -What if that false name hypothesis is true and lets assume that we don't know the guy's name...what do we know so far that is absolutely certain.

They all made notes
1. He knows her from her school days.

2. He knows her enough to know
Ashish's name can be used to stay safe.

3. Knows all her favourite things..not like fans do but like someone close to you knows.

4. Knew she is in US only after Ashish got to know about it.

5. Has some strong obsession with sana long before she became a big star.

6. Has to be rich and influential to make so much stuff happened.

7. Is punjabi for sure.

8. Knows where you live in Mumbai as well but never revealed any such information that can harm her....so loves her deeply and therefore will not physically hurt her that's for sure.

After they wrote everything down..it looked like they were back at square one.

James looked at prerna again-Lady...can you tell me the conversation exactly when you gave him sana and how he reacted upon seeing her....also we need to contact you so called friend that helped you get to the psuedo Ashish.

Prerna*immediately*No plz no....if i disclose his name,,he will kill me and him both..i will help you in anyway you want but for God's sake don't involve him..he actually needed money that was the only reason he did what he did....plz.

Sidharth saw her face and even though he didn't wanna believe her..Sana's voice came ringing in his head

"Koi itna bhi galat ni hota..jitna halaat bna dete hain...bharosa nahi karenge toh bure log ache kaise banenge...mujhe bhi toh logon ne dusra mauka diya tha na sidharth...tb jake mera ye naam hua hai...toh isliye gussa karo par agar koi improve kar skta hai..toh mauka bhi dena chahiye"

He lost to his queen's words yet again and said to James....
"Its okay james we don't need to expose her friend to get the info...make her call him and get the information needed and prerna for the last time tell us everything you heard him say ever about sana and him".

Prerna looked at Sidharth's face and genuinely felt sorry.
She decided she will help sidharth in anywhich way she can.

Prerna went outside with James and called her friend to ask him if he knows where this so called man lived or his real name or anything valuable really but she kept trying to reach him and his no.was still not working...she dropped a msg and after few minutes she got a call back saying...he no longer lived there and a couple is bnbing that apartment and they would appreciate if she stopped calling on the landline.

She looked at James and said
"I am sorry....may be he knew this would happen...he ran away somewhere"

James-Jesus....can we get a break.....okay fine...just tell us everything you know about him...you are our only hope now...and as i am saying this...i feel really sorry for us.

He took her inside and everyone looked at them with high hopes.
James-I am sorry man..its another dead end.

Shehbaaz *mumbling*Bc UPSC ke reasoning ke questions se zyada fucked up drama hai ye...ek bar ko taaye ke fufad ke bete ke chache ke dada ko kya bolte hai wo pta lg jata hai...par ye toh aur confusing hota ja ra hai.

They all decided to listen to Prerna now and for the effects they also kept sunil on the call as well...he was also curious as to how his calculations went wrong.

Prerna started telling them all about what she heard him speak about Sana ever!!!

Prerna-In the beginning when we were introduced ,he only said one thing about sana...that she is his and she has a habit of choosing wrong men.

Hmmm...james noted in his diary and sunil was also taking notes.

She continued-then this one time his note said"She is there with sidharth.....you know they are wrong for each other.....i cannot wait for them to come back to Punjab...we have to act now"

James nodded and she tried to remember if there was something else also and all of a sudden it occurred to her.

"Oh and when i took her there...he kept carassing her face and saying in punjabi that..."Now everything is over...she is with someone who is not afraid of showing her off "

They all looked at sidharth coz they knew why he said that.
Sid was so furious....why do ppl have to think absolute worst about ppl trying to protect something precious....i mean he was just trying to be safe with her image.

They all were thinking...sid will be hurt because of what he just heard but what sid said next shocked everyone.
Sid-Did you just say....he touched her face???He touched her frkn face???

Sid threw a photograph from the stand to the wall and it smashed into pieces on the floor....fuck..he felt like he could breathe fire and everyone was afraid to go near him right now.

Sidharth started crying again...if he so much as touched the hair on her head i am going to separate the flesh off his bones i promise.

Ashish went closer and hugged sid....sid was crying but he hugged him back...he was wrong to not ask Ashish and punch him before he gave him a chance to explain.

Ashish made sidharth sit down and James offered him a glass of water from the bottle nearby.

Prerna was standing there looking at sid's hand that was now bleeding from the glass retracting and hurting his hand.

She asked Ashish-Oitnment ya first aid hai toh de dijiye.

Kiran-Han bhai...aapne kal bhi isi haath ko chot lgai thi...pta ni kya aadat hai aapko.

Kiran went inside and they applied ointment to sid's bruised hand.

But he was not even flinching.....he doesn't give a fuck about his wounds right now...someone get him his woman safe in his arms.

Sunil talked to James and they both agreed to something while James explained to everyone the next step.

Me and sunil matched the notes we just took and there is something we think we all missed from the beginning.

Everyone was listening carefully now...
"See...no.1 point of solving any crime is to find the drive force behind it is,MOTIVE"

I listened to all prerna told me as well...why would a fan turned beserk say...she always chooses the wrong men....i think we all know who can say that.

Everyone almost said in a unison"HER EX"

James smiled and said yes....exactly....he knows where she lives,he knows what she likes and ofcourse the shoe size and every fkn detail that we obsessed about...i know there is no solid proof but everything is pretty self explanatory.

James turned towards sid and said
"She is your girlfriend she must have told you so much about her ex...can you tell us"

Sid-Well i know his name is Ravneet and they never talked after she broke up with him because of his drug addiction.

Shehbaaz-Main jaanta hun bhai isko...aap bolo toh call karen...rajveer ke paas no.hai uska(rajveer sana ka cousin....wattpad wala writer nahi okay....isse phle tum usko inbox karke kaho k tera use ho raha hai story mein ja jake pdh le🤣...serial dekhne wali auraten bc)

They all agreed this was best and in two minutes they had raveent's no. In their hand.

James-Well put it on speaker and Rajeev my man...can i have the subtitles.

Rajeev went near James and they called Sana's ex while sid sat there...a scene no one ever thought was possible.
.
.
.
Ravneet-Hello
Baaz-Hello..satshriakal...Shehbaaz bol reyan.
Ravneet-Oh...satshriakal...ki gal aa...sb theek...sana theek aa....itne saal baad achanak phone.
Sidharth was not happy with the comfort he was observing in his voice while talking to shehbaaz.

Sana's word came rushing back
"Wo family jaisa hai meri..mujhe kabhi bhi zarurat hogi uski toh daud k aayega wo chahe shadi hui hai chahe kuch bhi hua hai"

Baaz-Han wo theek hai...tu kahan hai abhi?
Ravneet-Punjab mein...wife k sath uske ghar aaya hun...bta toh sahi hua kya.

He sounded geniune but still to be absolutely sure...baaz said...face time pe btata hun bahar jake call uthao zra.

Baaz disconnected and looked at sidharth.
"Ye toh ekdum chill hai bhai...sawal hi paida ni hota isne kuch kiya hai"

(Ex kaise hoga babies....saari punjabi industry pechanti hai usey...he used to go with sana everywhere....story mein ek bar zikr tak ni hua...itna pagal thodi bnanungi tumhe)

Sidharth was not happy with the fact that Sana's ex was still so concerned about her...apni biwi pe concentrate kare na..had hai!!!

James said to shehbaaz-Listen man...lets confirm it though....show his face to Prerna and let her confirm if its him...even if its him he doesn't expect Prerna to be with us...so we have an advantage.

(James gets the subtitles from Rajeev..i can't mention it again and again..so keep that in mind)

Shehbaaz nodded and face timed Ravneet...he picked it up in a second and they made prerna look stealthily at the screen
"Nope...he is not Ashish"

Shehbaaz talked to ravneet for a while and before he was about to disconnect, James typed something and showed it to baaz to say.

Baaz read it and said
"Han wo maine bola tha na help chahiye aapki...actually wo sana ko na koi calls kar kar ke pareshan kar ra hai bda zyada...toh pta krane lge toh kehte koi purana aashiq hai shayad...te main socheya"...before he could finish, ravneet said

"Tu socheya main ohnu tang kranga....ode liye ohnu chadeya ae shehbaaz nahi ta tainu vi pta si mera kinna pyar si ode naal....meri apni gltiyan de karan oo methon vakh hoyi aa....tu plz aidan di gal na kar yar....i still care about her a lot"

James heard the last line and sidharth was now more mad at his words than he was at this whole situation...he went inside Ashish's room and locked the door.

Everybody knew the kind of affect any man getting close to sana has on sidharth and this was the man that had a chance of marrying her and she gave all her firsts to him....jealousy was guaranteed to surface.

They all looked at Ashish and said
"Go inside and be with him yar....he gets stressed easily"

Baaz read the paper and asked Ravneet one last question before disconnecting.

"Tus ohde naal sbtoh zyada close rahe ho..clg time se hi....koi bnda jeeda naa tuhanu yaad hoye....like koi pagal aashiq type"

Ravneet thought for a second and said
"Yaar jado di oo national star bni aa...koi vi ho skda aa....but there was this one guy jiske baare mein bahut btati thi wo....fir wo gayab hi hogya ekdum se....tu uska pta kra wo tha bhi saala sanki ekdum"

They all were alert and listening now...so baaz asked him the main question
"Naam kya hai"?

Ravneet-RANDEEP BAJWA..school ka sports captain tha iskey bolti thi.

(Do you all remember Sana's story about a sports captain being in love with her...jiske love letter is friend shoes mein chupa ke layi thi....jisko peeche lgaya tha par haan ni ki thi usney...jo ldaiyan karta tha iske liye...i got the idea from there)

And he disconnected the call.

Baaz was trying to remember where has he heard the name before!!!!Par yaad ni aara tha.

He looked at Prerna and said
"Ye naam liya hai usne kabhi"?
Prerna-Nahi...Ashish hi btaya tha usne.

Shehbaaz-Bc...Had hai yar...kya karen ab kahan sar maaren.

James asked Rajeev about the entire incident and he at once said
"Its a good thing sunil got the record list from school for us and we can scan his name there..i am sure all the sports captains are mentioned there"

As soon as sunil typed the name in the list....they got an address and parentage column of 2 Randeep Bajwa but only one if them was the sports captain and senior to sana.

Now sunil sent this info to them and also contacted tanveer again to ask about this school lover.

While it was happening,baaz said to Rajeev.
Andar chalte hain Sid aur Ashish bhai ko bhi le aate hain bahar...aur apne ghar chalte hain wahan se dekh lenge kahan jana hai...bas location hi toh reh gyi hai.

All of them agreed and as soon as they all entered inside ,they saw sid and Ashish on the bed and and all of them sat near them both.

They were about to ask them to leave when Prerna shouted all of a sudden
"YE KON HAI"
She was pointing towards a picture that had a woman,a child and a man in between them.

Ashish-That is my sister,with her husband well ex husband and her child why????

Prerna-That guy is Ashish....sana is with him.

(BOOOOOMMMM)

When i say no one in that room was prepared for this it will not be false.
All of them were thinking of slapping this girl's face to get some sense into her.

Ashish was offended-Excuse me maam....ye meri sister ka ex husband hai jiska humse ab koi lena dena nahi hai...we don't even see him anymore...kabhi vasu se milne aata hai bas....why he will abduct sana...wtf are you on about?

Prerna-I swear ...i swear yahi hai..mujhe kya pta kyun ya kisliye...i am telling you this is the guy that has sana...plz sidharth you have to believe me.

James understood the situation and said
"Ashish what is his name"?

Both sidharth and Ashish were not outside when the name was revealed so they don't know who was the man they were looking for...if the name matches they can be sure.

Ashish-Randeep.

Shehbaaz and kiran and rajeev ,all.three of them gasped and baaz shouted....

"Poora naam kya hai???Randeep Bajwa"???

Ashish-Han...tujhe kaise pta?Manisha ne btaya?

Shehbaaz told them both everything that happened outside when they came inside the room.

And after listening to all the things...Ashish sat on the bed and he started crying profusely.

"I can't believe this...han wo pdha toh himachal mein hi tha...i am so sorry man..i am so sorry....i wish i would have checked his background a bit better before giving my sister to that monster...he ruined everything...he ruined her and now this...wo school time se sana se obsessed tha.?.
Oh God...how will we find him but...he can be anywhere....uski family yahan bhi rehti hai sid...he has dual citizenship...what the fuck "

James -If you can Ashish ,then plz call your sister and ask if she knows any place he talked about or took her..she will know what to do.

Ashish nodded while everyone waited for some explanation as to what is happening and in few seconds when manisha answered his video call she said
"Bhai tu ro ra hai???tu ro kyun raha hai???kya hua bhai bol na you are scaring me!!"

It took Ashish a lot of courage to tell Manisha that the man he chose for her was now on to ruin the life of another innocent girl.

After listening to all of this...she started crying as well...although she quickly wiped her tears and asked to talk to sidharth.
Ashish passed his phone to sid and she said
"Sid bhai...jaan se maarna pde toh bhi maar dena...meri wjh se reham karne ki zarurat nahi hai"

Everyone was shocked at the intensity with which she said it....Manisha said while crying
"Aapko pta hai divorce k baad bhi jab bhi vasu se milne k liye aata tha...main sach mein sochti thi k change ho jaye shayad sb...he will come back and realize that family is important..mujhe bas ye dukh hai k agar usko sana pasand thi toh btaya kyun nahi...main khushi khushi Shadi se mna kar deti ...mujhe itna torcher kyun kiya?aur mere bache ki life kyun khrab ki usne....meri haye hai ye insan kabhi khush nahi rahega"

Sidharth had no idea what to tell her....what can you tell to make a person whose,love and trust both were betrayed by the same person.

He said"mona...plz ro mat...uski glti hai wo galat hai tu mat upset ho...par ek help karde...aisi koi jgh hai kya jahan wo sana ko leke chup skta hai...i mean koi farmhouse ya guesthouse....kyunki family k paas toh wo jayega ni"

She thought for a while and said
"Nahi bhaiya uske paas apni personal koi property nahi hai udr....hum bhi jb rehte they toh uske family k sath ya bhai k ghar pe rehte they jahan aap abhi ho...i don't know woh kahin bhi ho skta hai"

Just when they were about to lose hope she shouted
"Ek min.bhai..i think i know the area he will be in...ek bar conversation mein usne mujhe kha tha k i will take you to malibu...he said he always wanted watch the sunset by the beach with the love of his life...i was an idiot who thought he was talking about me..khair...mera gut feeling hai wo sana ko leke wahin kahin chupa hai...m sorry but i could be wrong as well...this is all i have for you"

Sid thanked her but before she could disconnect James took the phone and said
"Ma'am if you don't mind can you help us connect a few dots here"

She nodded and said-Sure

James-The phone purchase was on your name..you said no one knows your pin...then how?

Manisha-We have a joint account,he knows all the pins and security code...i am recently divorced, lot of technicality still remains to be sorted.

James-Hmm...about the Address of this place and sound and light show??

Manisha-He took me there few years back,so i know the place that hosts it....i loved it and i thought sana will love it too....i haven't told him about the show or address if that is why you are asking me!

I did..came a voice from manisha's background.

They all looked at vasu and were numb at what he just said.

Ashish-Champ...papa ne aapse sana didi k bare mein kuch pucha tha kya?

Vasu-Hanji...wo aaye they last time jab toy plane leke...wo puch rahe they...sana didi kahan ghoomne gyi hai and i told him.... di mailbu gyi hai aur wo sound and light show bhi dekhengi mummy aur aapka wala.

Manisha hugged her son and after few seconds she said
"I think i need few moments....can you all plz excuse me...call me when you find her"

Sidharth was the first one to speak...he felt his mind buzzing like someone gave him an adrenaline shot..they are practically on level 1 of finding him and if prerna was right,they only have till midnight to find him.

He switched his strategy mode on and started giving orders like a pro.

Rajeev take prerna back to her house and meet us at my place,you have the address right?

Rajeev nodded and even though prerna wanted to be there more but she knew speaking right now means getting killed..so she left with Rajeev silently.

Sid turned towards Ashish-Bhai...i am again sorry for everything par tera past mein hi sahi us insan se connection hai,isliye i don't think you should go with us.

Ashish-Meri do behane hai sidharth...us kamine ne dono ko harm kiya hai..i want to know the whole story..i am going with you.

Shehbaaz-Sidharth behan hai yar....takleef hoti hai..time waste na kar...saare chalte hain.

And with this they all settled in one car with lots of efforts....and headed towards home.

Upon reaching inside..they all gathered around the coffee table like a team going on a mission,which is quite appropriate for the scene.

Sid was about to give them pep talk when he got a call from someone.

"Hello..yea sunil..yea okay,send me...fine"

James-I just received a video from your pal in India...want me to play it.

Sid-Yes...everyone listen to this...he said this is all we need to know.

They played the video and on the screen was Sana's school's best friend,she was screen recorded by sunil.

Tanveer-Hanji...Phle manager ne kisi Ashish ka pucha tha...unke bare mein toh main nahi janti thi tbhi ni bta pai...class wale aur khaas khaas bnde yaad rehte hai.

Hanji...Randeep Bajwa...sana ka aashiq bulate they saare usey school mein...Sports captain tha wo...bda tha humse yar.....uske chakkar mein bdi ldaiyana hui hai....hanji...sana ka 11th mein boyfriend tha jo pehla uske sath bhi lda tha wo bdi baar...pagal type ka tha thoda..hum ldkiyan toh dur hi rehti hoti thi usse.

Han pta hai....clg 2nd year mein jab sana ne modelling pkdi na...us khottey ne isko fir se dhoondh liya..bechari ka mohali mein bhi bda jeena haram kiya tha...callen kar kar ke...kehta tera boyfriend nashedi hai chod usko..barbaad ho jayegi blah blah....par jhooth ni bolta tha...ravneet sach mein bda addict type ho gya tha......aapne bb mein suna hi hoga...uske they hi 2 bf....ravneet ko drugs ne aisa pkda...sana kya karti bechari.

Han bta ri hun...fir jab sana ki controversy hui...usne phone no.wagera sb change kra liye koi zyada baat ni karne lga usse...toh wo mummy papa ke bhi close contact mein aa gyi...fir breakup ho gya bechari ek sath hi musibaton mein fas gi thi...toh Randeep ka topic aaya hi ni kbhi...kya pta kidr gya...koi bolta shadi ho gyi fir uski....Main toh hairan hun sana ko usne bb mein nahi dekha?Bb mein dekhke toh aur pagal ho gya hota wo...modeling mein toh fir bhi sirf Punjab mein dikhti thi usko...koi bta ra tha shadi bhi ni chali bechare ki...toot gyi...ek beta tha fir bhi...haye logon ka kya dil hai pta ni...hanji hanji bilkul.....meri khud sana se baat hue time ho gya bda...ye sb toh aapko wahi bta deti..usko pucho...bdi gappe sunayegi wo....theek hai satshriakal.

All of them were so shocked at the entire scene that unfolded.

Ashish texted manisha about his findings.

It all made sense now...
RANDEEP WAS IN LOVE WITH SANA FROM SCHOOL TIME..FACED CONSTANT REJECTION FROM HER...BECAME BORDERLINE SUICIDAL...PARENTS GOT HIM MARRIED TO HIS SISTER AND HE TRIED TO FORGET SANA...BUT FEW  YEARS LATER....HE SAW SANA ON TV IN BIGGBOSS AND MAY BE WATCHING HER DAILY, MADE THE WORMS IN HIS BRAIN RESURFACE.

HE TRIED TO REMEMBER WHEN DID THE MARITAL PROBLEMS STARTED IN HIS SISTER'S RELATIONSHIP AND IT WAS FITTING THE DESCRIPTION PERFECTLY.
(GHAR KE BACHE GALE LGTE HAIN PAIR NAHI PDTE....SHE TOLD SANA IN THAT PARTY..K PHLE AISE NAHI THEY.....PICHLE SAAL HI SB SHURU HUA AND HE STARTED DRINKING AND RUINED EVERYTHING, HE KEPT SAYING HE NEVER LOVED HER)

(all the other incidents will be explained in villain's pov..he will tell you how he did everything from the beginning to the end...i.e,next chapter)

It was all very very clear now...but how to find him here...right now.

Ashish thought of something and said
"Sidharth....thoda ajeeb hai par uske parents bahut nice hain...tu bole toh unse baat karun..kya pta unko contact karne ki koshish ki ho usne"

Sid agreed readily and in a second they called his parents.

Ashish-Namastey.....ji aunty....sb theek..hanji vasu bhi theek hai...aunty Randeep kahan hai aaj kal... bde din se ghar ni aaya....acha...ohh...smj skta hun aunty...plz aap rona bnd karo....pkka smjhaunga pkka.

He kept the phone down and Rajeev entered.

Rajeev-Bro...i missed something?
Sid-Not really...but yes..will tell you later abhi we just need to find the address.

Rajeev sat down and Ashish said
"Unhe nahi pta yar...keh rahe hain 3 din se baat nahi hui hai...US mein hai kahin bas ye pta hai unhe....ro rahe they sidharth keh rahe they k dwai nahi khata...sharab peene lg gya hai...aur bhi pta ni kya kya....fuck he is crazy"

Sid jumped-You are telling me that sana is with someone who is not mentally fit...jesus Ashish....lets do something..lets find her.

James stood up and said-Malibu is not a small place sid....even though i have sent the pictures to my contact and told them to find the man...but its night time....we can't really do it before morning and the girl said we don't have that much time...i hate to say this but we need police and their help..it might alert him but it is our best shot.

Immediately the group divided in two...one favoured police but the other one was against as it might alert him and he can take her anywhere in the world right now.

While they all started arguing about the pros and cons....sidharth went into a corner and closed his eyes and prayed.
"Mera jab duniya se bharosa uth gya tha toh aapne hi sana ko meri life mein bheja tha....main jab pyar pe give up kar chuka tha toh aapne hi mujhe us ladki se milwaya aur aaj jab mein uske bina saans bhi ni le paa raha toh aapne itni bdi musibat khadi kar di....Maine shayad kbhi kuch galat kiya ho..par wo ldki toh aapke roop jaisi hai...kabhi kisi ka bura nahi karti..fir usko ye sza kyun....main kya karun....i need you to show me direction god...if i have loved her truly and she is the one for me....give me a sign....i need you help"

He started crying and was begging for a way out when his phone rang...sid kept disconnecting the call again and again but when everybody got silent, there was a knock on the door...who could this be?

Sid opened the door and a peppy girl ran inside

"Hey handsome...you should pick people's call when they ring you and save them the trouble of meeting you at this ungodly hour"

Sid looked at cindy...the girl he saved from drowning and said with little voice left in him
"Cindy...this is not a good time...i am really stressed and i just don't want to go to dinner or anywhere with you...i know you want to thank me but"

Cindy stopped him midsentence while everyone else stared at both of them coz they had no idea what they both were talking about.

Cindy-Hey lover boy m sorry if i caught you at a bad time..i just saw your girlfriend today and i thought may be you guys will like my awesome company and i can get to know you guys better and maybe get a few drinks.

They all were alert now....sid looked at her like she was the light in his life.

Sid-Where did you see my girl???Are you sure it was her?

Cindy-Pretty sure..she has that shining bling pendant... i was jogging when i saw her and honestly its hard to miss that big piece of jewellery from space...she giggled and said
"But she looked so tired..like she was drunk so i thought this was not the right time to say hi...besides she was going into someone else's home with...well not you,so i didn't say hi"

Sidharth said the next line so sweetly
"Can you take us there"

Cindy-Sure...but isn't she your girl..how come you don't know where she is...was she kidnapped or something?

They didn't answer her but at once threw her in one of the two cars and started moving fast.

Even in car Cindy was talking everybody's ears off.

Dude i don't understand...how come i know and you don't and why are we going like so many ppl....can you tell me.

Sid-I know you wanted to thank me but how about i thank you by taking you out with my girl before we leave for India.

Cindy-Cool...i will be happy..i like that girl she is sassy.

Sidharth called Rajeev who was following behind
"Sun....tell James to keep his Gun loaded...i don't give a fuck about anything...if shoves come to push...shoot his leg or something...we are going without his notice so i am sure he will not be prepared for whatever is coming his way"

Cindy screamed-Dude...i don't know what are your plans here but honestly i am not going to be a part of whatever this is...so plz let me go....coz that right there...is where your girl is.

Sid tried to tell her to stop but she waved them bye and left.
(TUM LOG BECHARI KO KHAMKHA BURA BNA RAHE THEY....YE ISLIYE BHI KIYA K TUMHE YAAD RAHE...HAR ANGREZ BURA NI HOTA AUR HAR HINDUSTANI ACHA NAHI HOTA..NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COUNTRY🤣)

When they reached the door and were about to go inside....sid felt like he could sense her there...cindy was truly an angel sent by god...he could never thank her enough.

They decided that Kiran is not going to enter because it can get violent.

She was given the duty to call the local police if she hears anything bad..like a gunshot or something.

When Rajeev knocked on the door along with James they waited for someone to open it and after knocking all of them hid behind the bushes.

When no one opened sid lost his patience...fuck this..let's break the door.

They were still discussing but sid and baaz kicked the door so hard,it broke down into splinters....
All of them entered inside...this was it.
.
.
.
They were now inside and sid ran towards the room where he guessed sana can be coz it was sea facing.

As soon as he entered the room...the sight broke his heart.

Randeep was on sana and her clothes were all torn and thrown on the floor.

He saw red....everything was just a blur...as he jumped on Randeep and punched him down on the floor.

Randeep was not at all prepared for this blow...he tried to stand up but sid punched him again...blood was spewing everywhere and soon all the men followed and saw what was happening.

Shehbaaz shouted and called kiran inside....kiran rushed inside and covered Sana's unconscious body with the bedsheet and the men tried to stop sid from killing the man.

Baaz- sidharth ho gya bhai...ho gya...bas kar.

Sidharth was in some other frenzy and screamed
"He touched her...he fucking touched her...how tf he thought of touching her..i am going to kill him"

He kept punching him and finally Rajeev and shehbaaz pushed him away from the bleeding mess that was lying on the floor now.

James called a no.and made sidharth sit down and said
"My ppl will detain this asshat if he is alive that is...thanks to you and you need to stop this and be with your girl you do realize we won my man...we found her"

He let that sink in his mind...he got her...he got sana....where is she?

Sid was frantic now...he kept running from one place to another while James and Rajeev took Randeep to the doctor and keep an eye on him and rest of them stayed back with Sid.

He ran to his car where sana and kiran were in the back seat.

Kiran saw sidharth behaving like a mad man...he was shaking sana and crying and kissing her face and still shaking her.

Kiran and shehbaaz both were telling him to wait for her to wake up but he was not listening.

Kiran told baaz -Ghar chalo..Rajeev bhaiya ne bola hai wo aur James kal subah subah aayenge milne...abhi bhai bhi theek ni hai...aap ghar chalo bas.

Shehbaaz drove all of them home and all the while sid has done nothing but stare at Sana's face.

Sid kept touching her wounds and marks all over her upper body and he felt his blood boil.

They reached home and kiran laid sana down on their bed.

She was about to help her change when sid said
"Jab tak uthi ni hai let her be in that bedsheet only...i will get her bathed and changed once she wakes up...waise bhi injuries check karni hai"

Shehbaaz kissed Sana's forehead and they both retired for the night....they all needed some rest but shehbaaz saw sidharth's behavior few minutes earlier and he was not going to mess with him about anything.

They left and sid locked the door.
He bathed and came back and sat beside sana and held her hand in his.
"Uth na baby....plz ek baar...ek baar...baat kar mujhse sana.....ek baar aankh khol mera bacha..main le aaya tujhe wapis...i promise ab kuch ni hoga"

She was stirring but not waking up.....after few minutes,he said
"Shehnaaz tujhe meri kasam hai plz aankhen khol meri jaan"

As soon as he said that..he saw Sana's eyes fluttering open.
She looked scared and tired and exhausted as hell but as soon as she registered the face in front of her...her whole demeanor changed.

Sana broke down into sobs and hugged sidharth
"Sid....sidharth...tu hai...sachi tu hai"

She hugged him and sidharth hugged her back while soothing her .

"Main hun baby....bas ho gya ab...bas...tu safe hai..maine bola tha na main nahi hone dunga teko kuch"
She was belligerent....she kept crying and screaming in pain.

Sid shushed her down a bit and said
"Plz mat ro....dikha ab sb theek hai na...tujhe chot lgi hai kya"
He threw the bedsheet wrapped around her and saw her upper body designed with so many marks and cuts and bruises.

Oh my god...sidharth was about to pull his hair in frustrations but when he saw sana looking so scared and feeble..he stopped...it was not the time...she has gone through so much emotionally and she needs to rest.

Sidharth laid her down along with him and whispered in her ears while they both cried
"Shhh...sb theek hai ...sb acha hai....you are safe my love...ab kuch ni hoga...koi tumhe hurt ni karega..shhh shhh"

And in few minutes, exhausted sana went back to sleep or may be she was unconscious again who knows anymore.

Sid decided that the enquiries can wait...for now...he just want to hold her and feel.her close.

.
.
.
Yaar thak gyi main type kar kar ke...jo bhi sawal hai sbka jawab aapko agle chapter ki SANA,RANDEEP AUR PRERNA KI POV'S MEIN MIL JAYEGA AUR KUCH BACH GYA TOH QNA KAR DUNGI POORA TNSN NA LENA OKAY....

FINALLY...ITS DONE...TO AB SACCHI WALI HAPPY SLEEPING!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 28.5K 77
Manan, has always created a magic of true love with stars and fireflies. And they'll be together. Forever. Hamesha. This story is my first approach t...
248K 19.8K 97
Is it always so perfect as it seems? Are predictions always true? Does True love actually exists? . . Is the love of your life really your life? Befo...
343K 15.8K 87
A story which deciphers brothers bond, love, care💕! To know peep into the story 👀👀!!!