Three Crazy Villains in Rehab

By Night_sky987

Three of the most wanted villains get caught . They now are forced to go to U.A.'s Villain Rehabilitation Pro... More

Please read this before you continue!!
Info
Captured
At U.A.
Surprising Encounter
First Day Part 1
First Day Part 2
The Lunch Incident
Unfamiliar Emotions
Fun
Toga and Hair Dye
The Challenge with Something to Prove
The Aftermath
A/N: Thanks!
Deku vs Mineta
The League
Deku
A/N A Little Break...
A/N I SURVIVED
Toga
Dabi
Confrontations
Deku vs Kacchan and A surprise guest
Eri
That Night
A/N I need a opinion
A new home and a new visitor.
The Battle with Hidden Secrets
A Little Reuion
More Confronations
An Interaction
Guests Not Wanted
A New Plan?
The Escape?
Good-bye for now...
Why did he leave?
Questioning Everything
The Interrogation
No More Pain... Please
The attack
Where did you take her?!
Is the battle over?
The Trial
Betrayed
Like Mother, Like Daughter.
Dorms
Thanks, Info and Recap!
Red's first day
The cafeteria and restaurant
"I don't need anyone"
A Little Chat...
No Longer Alone
"We need to talk."
A/N Hey Guys!!! (Please read this a/n :))
Family (And Slight Friend) Bonding
Aizawa and Kisa
The Idea
A/N: Chapter votes & requests!
Meeting the family
Dinner with the Todoroki's
Class 2-A and the Zoo
The Zoo Part 2
Babysitting?
Babysitting P.2
Canon Quotes
Breaking News!
Confessions
The Final Battle
The Final Battle Pt. 2
The Final Battle Pt.3
The End.
We've Come to the End of a Journey

The Battle

7K 197 113
By Night_sky987

*While Aizawa and Deku were having there conversation*

No ones POV
Seconds before the battle started-
Class 1-A huddled together:
"Okay guys we need a plan"kaminari said
"Yea no shit"Bakugou said bluntly
"Hey be nice"Uraraka quietly says to him, as Bakugou returns a low growl
"Okay guys hears the plan...(A/N I'm lazy to say what there plan is so it'll just be surprise as you read)

Dabi and Toga:
"Hey Dabi"Toga says hopping around him
"What"he says to her while stretching a bit
"Do you think we need a plan or..?"
"Nah I think we could at least take most of them out of bounds. You would probably knock some of them out, and I would just get them really burned to where they can't do anything."
"So is that the plan?"she asks still hopping around him
"If you call that a plan sure."he says putting his hand up to stop her from hopping around to much.
"Hey I was hopping"she says in a childish tone
"I know and remember what happened last time you hopped too much in a circle before a mission?"he said to her
"Yea..."she's says crossing her arms sheepishly
"Yea that's why. This is the same thing but it's not a mission and I don't want to clean anything up today."he says putting down her arm knowing she will stop hopping.

Class 1-A dispersed from there huddle. Right as they did the battle began.
"Okay let's begin"Aizawa said to them.

Just then Todoroki did the first hit by blasting ice to the villains direction. Dabi predicted this so he brought up a wall of fire as a distraction to them while also melting the ice creating steam. All of the class ran into the steam and saw it disappear along with the villains.

"Behind us!"Sero says shooting his tape to try and capture them.
"DIE!!!"Said Bakugou shooting an explosion to them as well

Dabi grabs the tape while both him and Toga dodge the explosion. Toga starts to go hand on hand combat with Uraraka and Yayorzu (who has a staph). While Dabi gets the tape and uses it to capture some of the students. This pushes them and sero out of bounds. Toga knocks out Jiro from behind her, gets Satou out of bounds and kicks mineta like a soccer ball out. Dabi captures Hagakure, Ojiro, and Koda in the tape making them out of bounds along with Sero. He knocks out Shoji and Tokoyami with his fire.

Nine students end up out of bounds and/or knocked out by Dabi and Toga. The ones left are Ilda, Uraraka, Bakugou, Kirishima, Kaminari, And Todoroki. Just then Ilda carries Uraraka while running to the others high fiving them. All you see is Todoroki, Ilda, Uraraka, Bakugou, and Kirishima floating but Kaminari, Dabi and Toga.

"1,000 VOLTS!!!" Kaminari shouts as he shoots electricity from him to them floor.
"Shit."Dabi says as he quickly put Toga on his back and uses his flames as a 'jet pack' to get in the air.

Just when Dabi thought it was all clear, Bakugou floats his way to his direction using his explosions to get closer.

"DIE!!"Bakugou shouts while shooting an explosion to him. When the smoke clears up, you see nothing. "What the he-"Bakugou says but gets caught off from dabi.

"How about no?"Dabi says throwing flames to him now on the ground.

"RELEASE!"Uraraka says in time before Bakugou gets hit with the flames.

Dabi shoots more flames to his direction but gets blocked by Todoroki's flames

(Basically like this but not as big or intense)

'His flames are so familiar but i just don't know why' Todoroki thought

Then everything stops. Dabi's then seconds later Todoroki's quirks disappear. They both look at there hands with confused expressions. Then a voice breaks there thoughts.

"That' enough for today. We will continue this tomorrow."Aizawa says walking away. "Class dismissed"he says not looking back

"WHAT NO!!I'M NOT DONE YET!"bakugou shouts heading towards Deku to throw a punch.

Then he blocks it with his hand. "Eager aren't we? Now we must have patience and wait until tomorrow Bakugou. As much as i want to destroy you today, i think i'll wait" Deku says pushing Bakugous to the ground. "See you guys tomorrow" Deku says walking away with dabi and toga following behind him.

"Huh?! What are you still as weak or scared as before Deku?! Or are you both?! Is that why you don't want to fight me?! You think you can destroy me then do it right here right now!!"Bakugou shouts at him. Deku stops and looks down. Those words hit him badly. All those memories coming back to him.

'weak'

'useless'

'quirkless nerd'

'shitty deku'

'just jump off a roof and wish for a quirk in your next life'

'Deku' The name of a useless, weak, quirkless nerd. But no anymore....

Show him what you can do. Prove him wrong. But i can't.. I'll lose control and kill him.

Then do it. Don't you ant revenge? Yes but i do't want to kill him.

Yes you do, deep down you do. No i don't.

Prove him wrong and show him want happens when you- No i won't kill him!

"Don't do it. I know you want to but don't."Dabi says putting his hand on his shoulder.

"Um Dabi look at his eyes.."Toga says pointing to Deku. Deku's eyes are turning from green to red very fast. When they get red, he gets crazy and ends up either almost killing a person or kills them completely. Basically its really bad and he shouldn't go red.

"Shit. Deku fight it and don't give in!"dabi says shaking his shoulders tying to get him to look at him.

"Oh you crying now?! Damn for a villain i thought you got over that!!"bakugou shouts to him not really knowing what actually is happening.

"Dude just drop it and wai-" Kirishima says but gets cut off

"Hell no!! He can't just say that to me and expect a slide!! I'm going to teach him a lesson!!"Bakugou says making small explosions in his hands

"Katsuki please stop this and lets go-"Uraraka says trying t calm him down grabbing his arm gently.

"I said no!! I'm going to fight this quirkless nerd and beat him!! He thinks he's better so I'm going to show him who's really better than him!!"Bakugou said moving heer hand off his arm

"Will you shut up!!"Dabi says to him

"Come on Deku. You can fight it."Dabi says to Deku to calm him down. Deku holds his head with his hands saying no over and over.

"I can't...he..it's too strong...the voices....i have to...give in." Deku says letting go from Dabi's grip running towards Bakugou breaking off his collar. His eyes turn full red.

"NO!" Toga shouts running after him

"DEKU STOP!!" Dabi shouts running after him as well

"Bring it on!!"Bakugou shouts at him

Deku doesn't stop but he speeds up with a green flame slowly turning too red in his hand.

Some of the class already were gone but Ilda, Uraraka, Bakugou, Kirishima, And Todoroki were the ones left. Todoroki felt something was off so he told ilda to find Aizawa.

"Bakugou don't. He isn't in his state of mind right now, resist a fight for once i your life."Todoroki said

"Yea dude back off this one time. He doesn't look right right now." Kirishima said trying to block him but keeps getting moved from Bakugou

"Please Katsuki, don't fight this one! Just look at him, he doesn't look the same like he did seconds ago!" Uraraka said trying to hold him back from his arm but doesn't budge

"NO! I'm going to fight him whether you guys like it or not! SO BACK OFF!!" Bakugou shouts at them. He then lets go from there hold and starts running towards deku.

"DIE DEKU!!" Bakugou shouts creating an explosion in his hand

"Not today....kacchan"

.

.

.

.

.

A/N hope you guys liked my battle scene. I'm not really good at that so i hope it was at least an okay battle scene. Until the next chapter!:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 432 6
Just some chitchat between a UA Caterpillar *cough* teacher *cough* and his problem child number 1. I wonder what this is all about to get the teach...
95.1K 2.9K 40
Swallowed By Darkness a Villain Deku AU (Book 1 of 2) Is it possible to turn a perfectly good Hero into one of the worst Villains of all time? The Le...
31.9K 361 32
Pokémon Special Chronicles, focuses on the Pokemon journey of Blight through the Kanto region and watches him grow and make his way through the champ...
293K 12.1K 30
Mew! Not only a cat but also a vigilante! Good luck finding this guy! Izuku Midoriya was used to staying as a cat soo much that he even preferred be...