Those Who Are Dead | KTH 🔞

Por Queen_of_Tarts

"I just couldn't resist." "Only sacred things deserve to be messed with." It all ended with a dead kid near t... Mais

Intro
1| Remember Me?
2| Tunnel Vision
3| Murder House
4| Legends
5| Dorian Gray
6| Blush
7| Fallen
8| Rock On
9| Ashen
10| Weakling
11| Fugitive
12| Golden
13| White Lies
14| Cold
15| Sweet
16| Hard
18| Friends
19| Bad Luck
20| Swamp
21| Bloodsuckers
22| Stay
23| Goodnight
24| Cigarette Daydreams
25| Dark
26| Rain
27| Slut
28| Hickey
29| Keeper
30| Soul Train
31| Scream
32| Gunpoint
33| Bloody
34| Firsts
35| Secrets
36| Estrangement
37| REᗡЯUM
Interlude I
38| Fireball
39| Confessional
40| Cigarette Duet
41| Torture
42| Slick
43| Tear You Apart
44| Safe
45 | Merry
46| Tensed
47| Vengeance
48| Don't Kiss and Tell
49| Love is Mystical
50| Graveyard
51| Pills

17| Nightmare

4.5K 291 192
Por Queen_of_Tarts

- The dreams in which I'm dying
are the best I've ever had -

That night, for the first time, I dream about Taehyung.

I find myself in a small room, maybe a closet of some sort and he is there with me, his tall figure dominating mine, rays of moonlights illuminating his face as he peers down at me with ravenous eyes.

The space we are in is too small for me to evade his presence, but even if it wasn't, I would still stay close, incapable of escaping the warmth of his body. He smells just like I remember, sweet and minty all at once, and a sudden urge to hug him and take a good sniff in the crook of his neck rises in my body, stronger as he takes a step forward.

I look up and he stares, smiling, and making me feel warm all over like my skin is made of wax and melting off my body. For some reason, I'm still wearing my Sandy Halloween costume and I stay very still, even when Taehyung peels the blonde wig off my head to throw it in a corner. He then starts to remove all the shiny pins holding my hair in a bun, one by one making them fall to the floor with clicking noises until I feel the heaviness of my mane grazing my lower back.

"I like you better in red, Sage," he tells me, then kisses my lips softly while pulling my hair back, and I can't do anything but arch into it like my body was made to mold in his.

His lips are soft on mine, featherlike touch giving me goosebumps and the hunger invades me, making me wrap my legs around him and shove my hands under his t-shirt to feel the skin underneath.

He repeats my name over and over again while he rips my clothes off violently to nip at my naked skin, suck on my nipples and claw at my back like he's starving, and all of it is so insanely hot, I just stay there and let him do whatever he wants to me.

I don't know anything about sex in real-life, but in my dream, I'm begging for it. I'm actually sobbing from how good all of it feels and when he finally pushes his hard dick inside of me, I'm yelling for him to go faster and deeper in a hoarse voice I don't recognize.

I wake up dry-humping one of my pillows, and I'm so close to release I don't even have to stick my hand between my legs to get there, the fantasy of Taehyung inside of me lingering through it all as I cum hard, holding back my moans because I don't want my dad to hear as my hips twitch back and forth.

The aftermath isn't so positive when I realize I was wide awake and still thinking about Taehyung.

Something might be wrong with me.

I just don't get why my mind has the need to fantasize about another guy when Hoseok is my boyfriend and makes me very happy. It's not like I'm not attracted to him, so what's the problem? Why are my thoughts wandering to another person, who doesn't even want to talk to me, when I have everything I ever wanted right here?

Looking for my phone on my nightstand, I check for a message from Hoseok but the screen is as empty as ever and I'm suddenly in a sulky mood. My dream with Taehyung was probably the hottest thing I ever experienced, so lucid I swore when I woke up, I still had the taste of his tongue on mine, and it makes everything worse, because I feel like I cheated.

"Good morning," greets my father as I walk in the kitchen, "Well, you look like you're in a good mood."

"Just... normal teenage angst," I tell him, then walk to the pantry to look for some bread.

Two peanut butter toasts later, I get my bike from the shed to get to school. I usually walk, because my uniform skirt keeps getting caught in the wind and I don't really appreciate flashing my underwear to the neighborhood, but I'm a bit late so I can't afford to walk today.

While I bike, images of my dream keep popping in my head and I wince, knowing very well that they're too embedded in my thoughts for me to forget easily about it.

The moonlight against Taehyung's naked golden skin was so pretty, so soft and warm to the touch, his muscles tensing imperceptibly as my fingernails trailed his torso, his spine, digging in his thighs...

I guess I didn't cheat on Hoseok purposely, although arguable, because the subconscious mind has its own agenda while asleep. I still feel bad about it, though, which is somewhat an indication that I am responsible.

And then I arrive at school, and everything is going wrong.

At first, I think that there is another manifestation to bring back pizza to the cafeteria menu because there is a huge group of students standing in front of the building, pointing fingers and yelling. Then I realize it isn't a manifestation when I peak at the brick wall where the school name is engraved. Usually, Chapelgate Academy is written in big squared metal letters, but instead, the name Hellgate Academy is there, written over it in leaky black spray paint.

I laugh at the sight and know perfectly well who is responsible for this kind of prank, much like everyone else. However, this isn't at all the end of the story and I slowly realize that our school's four devils really outdid themselves this time.

The Virgin Mary statue that watches over the parking lot is covered in red paint, seemingly looking like she's coated in blood, as well as the Brother Pierre sculpture near the entrance, who is our school's founder.

But they didn't stop there.

Inside, all the crucifixes are upside down, in each of the classrooms as well as in the chapel, all the crosses and effigies are inverted. I walk to my locker and see that even in that room, the cross is pointing in the wrong direction.

A group of girls giggle as they look at one of the surveillants, Miss Nelson, perched on a stool and trying to unglue the cross from the wall to put it upright. Her ass looks gigantic in the bright green knee-skirt she's wearing, and the girls laugh as she becomes all flushed from the effort. They must have used some special kind of glue because there is absolutely no way these things are coming off.

I get my books from my locker, dropping my backpack while my neighbor, a girl two years younger, seems shaken by the turn of events.

"Hi Sage! Can you believe what is happening? Did you know they used real blood?" she tells me, and I narrow my eyes.

"Real blood?"

"Yes! The statues are covered in real blood, at first everyone thought it was paint, but the smell is horrible and there are flies getting stuck in it, it's disgusting!"

"What? Really!" interrupts another girl, and soon, the two of them are gossiping like it's the most interesting thing that ever happened to the whole town.

Which is probably the case.

I admit, I quite enjoy the chaos they created. Spicing things up from time to time is needed, but I'm just wondering how they did it. There is something mythic about how they managed to do all that without getting caught.

The school has security cameras, alarm systems, and Brothers that sleep there at night and would probably call the police if they heard suspicious noises. Furthermore, all the classrooms and rooms are individually locked, which means they must have stolen a master key from the janitor again. Even then, it must have taken hours and a massive amount of glue to open all the classrooms and turn the crosses upside down.

During the first period, everyone is talking about it and the teachers are having a hard time getting their students to focus, all of them too excited to concentrate on the material. New details about their pranks continually pop up, like the fact that they put red food colouring in the pool, which now looks like a giant punch bowl, and how the metal cross on top of the chapel steeple is also upside down, which means they somehow climbed up there and had welding instruments in hand to put it back on the wrong side.

At second period, the principal speaks through the intercom to the whole school, announcing that an investigation with the police is underway to find the culprits of this vandalism and that they take the problem very seriously. While he speaks, a few of the boys in my class hoot at his comments and the teacher has to kick them out.

Of course, everyone suspects Taehyung, Jimin, Yoongi, and Jungkook, including the teachers and dean, who pretty much know they had something to do with it. However, without any proof incriminating them or someone running off their mouth, they can't punish anybody.

Just before lunch, the four of them are called to the principal's office to be interrogated, which immediately calls the end of my class as a result of everyone gossiping instead of listening to the teacher.

It's not the first time something like this happens, and as always, they will come out of it unscathed. They will be called one by one to talk with the dean, a policeman at his side to try to scare them off, and they will deny absolutely everything. Being four has its advantage; if they corroborate their story correctly and are each other's alibis, there is absolutely no way of knowing if they're lying or not.

As for the rest of the school, no one will raise a finger. Even if one of us did see them enter the school illegally or heard them talk about it, nobody will say anything for the simple reason that it would be social suicide.

Of course, not everyone likes Taehyung and his crew. Being the most popular kids around means that necessarily, some are jealous and would love to see them being expelled. However, being a rat is pretty much the worst affront you can do around here, and if it's ever discovered that someone talked against the school's kings, they better run fast or they will be skinned like a pig by the rest of the populace.

"They're geniuses," says Paris during lunch, shaking her head with a dreamy look on her face as she eats her carrots, "This will go down in history."

"I can't believe they're getting away with it!" adds Crystal, "They did some pretty sketchy stuff in the past but that's... another level."

"Where are they, by the way?" I ask, looking around the cafeteria.

Their usual lunch table is empty, leaving a gaping hole behind. With nobody to orbit around, the rest of the students look a bit lost.

"Still being interrogated," says Crystal, "I heard the principal was pretty rough on them, screaming to get them to confess and threatening to call their parents."

"Like it's going change anything..." I add, letting out a sigh.

One day, I have the feeling they're going to get caught for real and are going to lose everything as a consequence. Karma can be that much of a bitch.

Meanwhile, however, it seems like they will be enjoying the top of the social hierarchy for a little longer, because the whole school suddenly rises to applaud, and as I turn around to see what's happening, I see them enter the cafeteria, the four of them smiling widely at the crowd. They seem to like the attention a lot, especially Jimin who bows like a king and I shake my head in disapproval, looking down at my plate instead.

"Hey! Is Taehyung looking at you?" asks Crystal at my side and when I look around, I instantly meet his gaze, burning eyes boring holes in my soul as I press my lips together.

In the chaos of it all, images of my dream start to appear before my eyes, his cocky grin and tousled hair bringing back memories of lingering kisses and his fingers digging in my scalp. I blink, turning away and feeling my cheeks heating up. I would have loved to forget about all of it, but it's harder than expected when the whole school is talking about him.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.3K 304 34
All the hardest, coldest people you once met were once soft as water. That's the tragedy of living. *Smut *Sensuality *Killing / Murder *Short Chaps ...
1.1M 43.5K 31
"I killed my entire family. Imagine what I could do to you." What scared me the most was how calmly he spoke as he continued to blow smoke out from...
36.4K 3K 15
[Inspired by the story; The Little Red Riding Hood.] Jikook au where Jimin works at The Incheon's Wildlife Center. He really likes animals, and is wi...
201 28 4
You never know when your actions will come back to you.... Nobody knew what truly happened... Nobody knew the true cause of the death that took place...