ISHQ KI BAAZIYAN❣❣❣

By lovehardlovewrong

(SIDNAAZ SAFARNAMA CONTINUES❤) Join sidnaaz in the journey of life after bigg boss,where they fight every pos... More

INTRODUCTION
MSK-MERA SATYANASH KAROGE🤦‍♀️
SADA KUTTA KUTTA.....TUHADA KUTTA TOMMY
EK PAL MEIN TUMKO MAIN RULA DUNGA🤣
TUNE PARKHA BAHUT HAI...... PAR SAMJHA NAHI❤
GHAR KI CHEEZ HAI GHAR MEIN HI ACHI LAGTI HAI❤
JAA SANA JA...JEELE APNI ZINDAGI💃
BIN FERE.....HUM TERE❤
AGAR TUM TIK JAO....JALANA CHOD DENGE HUM
SANA KA UDA FUSE AUR SIDHARTH KA NIKLA JULOOS
IZZAT KA FALUDA HO GAYA😜
FROM BABY TO BC REAL QUICK😋
NAAWABZADA NAHI HARAAMZADA😋
TU JAHAN..... GHAR WAHAN🏠
HORNY AUR HONI KO KAUN TAAL SKTA HAI🤣
TUMHE KOI AUR DEKHE.....TOH FAT TA HAI BILL🤣
TU HI YE MUJHKO BTA DE...JAUN MAIN YA NA😋
NAYA SAAL.... PURANE HAAL🤦‍♀️
SIRF SAAL BDLA HAI..... PYAR NAHI BDLA❤
ESTROGEN NAHI DRAGON HAI🙏
TU JO KAHEGA WO NAHI KARUNGI...PAR TERE LIYE KUCH BHI KARUNGI❤
KISI KE HATH NA AAYEGA YE LADKA!!!
GHAR KE BACHE GALE LAGTE HAIN..PAIR NAHI PADTE❤
KHUD HI PAGAL KARTE HO...FIR KEHTE HO PAGAL HAI❤
UNDERGROUND ISHQ HAI....GAZAB KA RISK HAI
CLUB GHOOMEYA THARE JAISA NA KOI😍
KYA GAZAB KARTE HO JI....PYAR SE DARTE HO JI❤
AJNABEE KON HO TUM?
PYAAR YA PAGALPAN?
JO DIKHTA HAI WO HOTA NAHI!
HAR RAAT KI SUBAH HOTI HAI
JO BEET GYA HAI....GUZAR KYUN NAHI JAATA
DUNIYA TERI.....TU MERA❤
DIL SE SHUKRIYA❤
HAMESHA AANKH KA BADLA AANKH NAHI HOTI
TU KON HAI TERA NAAM HAI KYA...SEETA BHI YAHAN BADNAAM HUI!
KYA SE KYA HOGAYE...DEKHTE DEKHTE!
MUBARAK HO...SIDNAAZ HUE HAIN 😍
PRAAN JAYE PAR JALAN NAA JAYE❤
TERI MAA... MERI MAA!!!
JAA MERE NAAM KE BILL FAAD LE...JO UKHADNA UKHAAD LE!
GAIRON PE KARAM...APNO PE SITAM!
MOHABBAT HAI YE JEEHAZURI NAHI!
FAISLE YAA FAASLE???
JEE VE SONEYA JEE...CHAHE KISI KA HOKE JEE
WAFA BHI TUMSE....KHAFA BHI TUMSE❤
TUM JO AAYE ZINDAGI MEIN...WAAT LAG GYI🤭!!!
KAR HAR MAIDAAN FATEH!!!
BOL TOH DIYA...AB KARENGE KAISE?
SHUKLA SANA KA MAAL HAI!!!
MOH MOH KE DHAAGE!!!
JAATE THEY JAPAN PAUNCH GAYE ..KHAIR CHODO!!!
DUNIYA HAMARI NAHI HARAMI HAI👈
KAR LENGE SHADI...ENJOY KARNE DO AAZADI!!!
KAAND AUR KARAM DONO EK JAISE HAIN!!!
WE NEED TO TALK!
LADKI WAALE HO YA LADKE WAALE????
AAJ SE TERI SAARI GAALIYAN MERI HO GYI!!!😜
PIZZA,SEX AUR NEEND,BAS AUR KYA CHAHIYE???
BORA BORA MEIN KYA HORA😜!?!
PATI,PATNI AUR SHOW!!!
KUCH BADLA YA SB WAISA HAI???
KARE KOI AUR BHARE KOI!!!
UPARWALE TU HI BACHA LE!!!
BAARISH NA HO TOH DHOOP KA KYA FAYDA!!!
NAHI SAAMNE YE ALAG BAAT HAI!!!
UTNA BOL ZUBAN SE...JITNA SUN SAKE KAAN SE!!!
EK NAYA HISSA..EK NAYA KISSA!!!
JISKA RAB HAI USKA SAB HAI!🙏
DIL TOH BACCHA HAI JI!!!
PYAAR TUNE KYA KIYA PART 1!!!
PYAR TUNE KYA KIYA PART2
AKAL KI KAMI HAI!!!
ISHQ KI BAAZIYAN!!!!!
WE NEED TO TALK!!!
EPILOGUE-PART1
EPILOUGE-PART 2
THE FINAL GOODBYE!!!!
SHUKRIYA!!!
FAMILY NEVER GIVES UP BUT THEY DO NEED TO CHANGE!
TRY TO LET IT GO!

SANA KAHAN HAI?

4.2K 445 163
By lovehardlovewrong

WATTPAD IS MAKING ME DEPRESSED AF AGAIN...ANYTIME YOU CANNOT OPEN THE UPDATE PLZ CHECK MY ANNOUNCEMENT FIRST AND FOR THAT MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW ME....COZ I CAN'T REPLY TO EVERY COMMENT AND I KNOW YOU GUYS GET WORRIED AND IT SADDENS ME TO NO END!

.
.
.
.
.
.

Sid when reached their hotel....saw the lobby swarming with people.

All sorts of bad things came to mind...oh god is sana okay???why are these ppl gathered here??Do they know us or that we were staying here???

He went upto the receptionist and asked
"Maam....may i know what happened here"???

Receptionist said
"Sir....someone pulled the fire alarm....we are checking but it looks like a prank or something...there is no need to worry everyone is fine and gathered here,we are checking every corner just to make sure it was a hoax..plz bear with us"

Sidharth asked the second question with so much worry...his voice was wavering.

"Excuse me ma'am...was this man earlier at the reception asking about room 105"?

The girl looked at shehbaaz and said...
"yes....he was sir.....he gave me a package and i went to deliver the packet myself but mam said to keep it by the door and she will collect it.

Sid-Was there any entry by the name of shehbaaz?

Girl-I don't remember sir...let me check it.

She scrolled through the register and said "Yes ofcourse sir...it is signed right here"

Sidharth looked back at shehbaaz to ask him about the signature and he instantly said

"Bhai...maine entry ya naam nahi likha tha kyunki main upar gya hi nahi yar...
Main kyun sign karunga"

Sid tried one more time to make this woman understand the situation at hand ...he asked her again
"Well i gave you approval for shehbaaz....this man right here,he is shehbaaz...he did not go upstairs...who the fuck went upstairs then"???

The woman replied directly-Sir with all due respect i have talked to about 10 indian people today and even though i don't remember all of them ,but this man was here few minutes ago so i clearly remember his face and i am 100% sure he did not go upstairs but i don't remember who went upstairs in his place..i deal with lots of people in a day ,can't remember all of them.

They scattered and looked for sana in the lobby where everyone was gathered after evacuation but she was not there... sid tried her no.again but to no avail.

Sid wanted to go upstairs asap but the people were still making sure the fire alarm was a complete hoax and nothing bad happened....so no one was allowed to leave the open area for few more minutes.

Sid-Was there any other Indian man asking for room 105?

The receptionist kept thinking for a while and shouted-Oh sir....i remember now...you told me to call you and take approval when your guest gets here right.

Sid nodded at once and she said-Well i think i did...i might not have a great memory but i am very professional sir..i must have called you to inform that someone wants entry in your suite.

Sid-Yes you did and i told you if its shehbaaz its fine you can let him go.

Receptionist-Then i don't see the problem here from my side sir...you told me to let shehbaaz in and i did..see here is the entry for shehbaaz...and i even gave the package....is everything okay though?do you want me to call the police???

Sid immediately said no to that and said
"No no....she does that a lot...i am sure she must be here only ...what if she is stuck upstairs..sleeping or something"

Receptionist-Highly unlikely but ofcourse possible...as soon as this is over you can go and check and please let me know if there is anything else i can do.

Sid wanted to see sana and nothing else in this moment...so as soon as they said it was fine to go upstairs .....sid ran towards the lift and both the men followed him.

He had no idea how he reached his room but when he opened the door...the sight broke his heart....sana was not there and the room was in absolute shambles.

Sid fell down on the floor and baaz and rajeev entered inside the room.

Shehbaaz was equally worried when he saw the looks of the bedroom ....what is happening??

Sidharth was in a zone of his own...he kept calling her number but it was still not being answered.

Shehbaaz held his shoulder and said
"Bhai....uth na yar....neeche chal ke dekhte hain....unke paas information hogi na saari uth na plz...aise mat kar...rajeev smjha isko yar"

Rajeev helped sid up and they went back to the hotel lobby...they wanted to ask them all they can about the incident.

Sidharth was losing his mind....he wanted to find sana and shout and scream and scold her for being so careless and roaming around without informing him.
He was not ready to believe something bad has happened.

He kept telling himself"Yahin kahin hogi...uski aadat hai pareshan karne ki..aa jayegi"

Shehbaaz was trying to contact sana but no one was picking the call.
Rajeev went to the hotel people to get the footage of the lobby to see what has happened.

They knew if they tell the hotel people that there is a potential kidnap ,it will become news..and they don't want that right now...more media attention will fuck this up to a whole new level.

Sidharth went to the receptionist and said
"My wife is not in her room and her no.is not working so i can't get to her..can you help me with her whereabouts...where could she go..any stores nearby?....she checked out for something or what???"

Sidharth acted as calm as he could in this situation.

The woman checked the registers and said
"No sir...there is no checkout entry...but the sound and light show is about to start ......may be she left for the show a bit earlier. ...do you want me to send the hotel staff to check on her"????

Sid-No..that won't be needed thank you.

Sid told shehbaaz-Ghar jaa ....agar ghar aaye toh koi milna chahiye usko.....koi wahan bhi ho to theek hai...waise bhi kiran bimar hai....mere call ka wait karna.

Shehbaaz kept fighting about staying with him but with the rage sidharth was running around baaz knew it was not a good idea to argue with him......he decided he will not argue with him anymore and leave but he made him promise to call him the instant they get any sort of information needed.

Baaz left and sid sat on the lobby's sofa waiting for rajeev to come back.

Rajeev came outside and ran towards sidharth. He nudged his shoulder and said
"Bhai ek ajeeb cheez hai footage mein....ek bhi aadmi nahi hai yar..it has all indian women...not even one single man visited from the afternoon to evening other than shehbaaz few minutes back"

What how can this be????

Sid and rajeev went to the lady again and rajeev asked her
"Maam..we just asked them for cctv footage and we saw no Indian man came asking for anything today ...is that right"??

The woman closed her eyes trying to remember and then said
"Well as far as my memory is concerned that seems right...the only Indian man i talked to today was this sir right here and the gentleman that gave me the package"

Sid blasted from behind-Then what about the person for whom you called me and i allowed him to go upstairs thinking he was the guest i told you about.

The woman paused and thought and then said
"Well the person must be a woman then....yes..i remember clearly no indian man came at the reception today...so it was definitely a woman that i called you for"

Sid felt his spirit leaving his body
"Shehbaaz is a man's name...how can you even think that it will be a girl...why would you send a woman upstairs...this not making any sense"???

Receptionist-I am sorry sir.....i don't really understand Indian names and their genders....you told me to let shehbaaz go upstairs so i did..i even called to ask you...and the woman must have said that her name is shehbaaz.

You never said he has to be man...i am sorry if it was my fault...is everything okay????

She looked genuinely worried and concerned and the way they kept interrogating her she was sure something wrong has happened.

Rajeev knows how to deal with these ppl better than sid does,so he whispered in sid's ear..

"Jaake gaadi mein baith,kuch information chahiye wo leke aata hun fir tujhe sb btata hun....i got the footage already humara kaam ho jayega"

Sid went and sat in the car meanwhile calling sana againa nd again but now her phone was switched off....sid was losing his mind.
What on earth is happening????
They were supposed to have fun,not this.

This better not be a prank shehnaaz...i will kill you myself if this will be a prank.

What if she planned some stupid surprise and did this for dumb fkng reason???

After a while rajeev came back to his car and sat in the driver's seat.

Sid asked him about what happened and rajeev replied
"Wo toh bechari apni naukri k liye rone lg gyi k mujhse koi glti hui hai toh plz maaf kar do sir....mujhe is naukri ki bahut zarurat hai blah blah....wo jo janti thi wo bta chuki hai...she cannot help us anymore"

Rajeev-Aur han room ki booking extend ki hai 2 aur din aur bola hai k room service bhi nahi bhejna jab tak hum na bolen...the couple needs total privacy.
And they agreed...maine socha koi clue mil jaye shayad room mein.

Sid held his head in his hands...what is he supposed to do now?

Rajeev turned towards him slightly and said
"Bhai... the footage has someone I've seen....wait till i reach my place i think kahan se shuru karna hai pta chal gya hai"

When they reached inside...rajeev plugged the drive in the macbook and started explaining what he saw to sidharth..

"Look...the lady said na there were only women at the reception.....and ofcourse she has to be an indian...because you guys are indian and she was related to you guys..i mean he was...i mean you know what i mean...

Toh i saw 7 indian woman around the reception until baaz came in the evening and while the 6 of them we know nothing about... there is one that you might also remember...watch.

Sidharth observed closely and saw a girl whose face was still fresh in his memory.

He looked at rajeev and he nodded
"Yup...the girl who wanted your autograph while that guys danced with sana in the club".....what was she doing there sidharth????

Kya tune unko btaya tha k tu kahan jayega?

Sid-Nahi yar...you know i keep everything a secret...she must have followed me or something...i swear i haven't talked to her about anything...i barely remember her face in the dark.

Rajeev-Ek problem hai bhai...enter karti footage hai..par once the fire alarm was pulled off..so many ppl were running here and there,it was impossible to spot anyone particular....these ppl shut the electricity off at once jab bhi aisa kuch hota hai....so this is all we have.

Sid held his hair in his fingers and screamed into the air.

Rajeev get this girl...i wanna know if she was there for something else??

Sid was numb-Meri fan hai i get it but why would she harm sana.

Rajeev-I mean..i don't know but I've seen obsession made people do some wild shit...she saw you with her..i think your fan knows you love sana...maybe jealousy made her do it.......i could be wrong but this tail is all we have.

Rajeev made a call and sat back with sid on sofa
"Maine uska address nikalne bola hai...club mein aaye sbka address hai mere paas bhai....tension mat le....tb tak iski shakal receptionist ko dikhake puchte hain..maybe she remembers the conversation"

They went back to hotel and asked the receptionist if she remembers any conversation with the girl.

The receptionist said-No sir...i am sorry but i am dealing with 100 people coming in and out i can't possibly remember all the conversations.I do know she was here earlier but i don't even remember calling you for her particularly..i have so much on my mind these days.....i am sorry.

I don't remember her!!!

Sid knew pressuring her into information is only going to attract unwanted attention,besides she looked genuinely sorry for not being able to help them...helplessly he left her alone and went to rajeev.

"Rajeev is city ka best P.I dhoondh....i don't care about the money....get me the man right now...like abhi....i need him"

Rajeev at once left and sid sat back in his own car.
Everytime he closed his eyes all he could hear was
"Tu sath hai toh main kisi se ni darti"
"I trust you"
"Tu hatayega...aage bhi aur abhi bhi"

Sid started crying and begged god for her saftey.

Where the hell is she...is she alright...oh god!

Sidharth went straight to home....shehbaaz needs to know what is happening...he needs to know i failed him...i couldn't protect her.

Sid drove home and shehbaaz was already up and waiting for him.
As soon as he entered baaz asked him
"Bhai kuch pta chala"???

Sid dropped his head and broke down in front of shehbaaz....
Shehbaaz...wo kahan hai yar ....teri behan hai na....bol usey plz....merese koi glti hui hai kya...main sorry bol dunga....i promise i will never fight with her....where is she yar?????

Kiran came with a glass of water and touched his shoulder...she said
"Bhaiya...phle hi itna negative mat socho plz...aap ye btao k rajeev se kuch pta chala"

Sid drank some water and told them whatever he saw in the footage and how he met that girl earlier in his club.

All 3 of them were scared but no one was telling the other one truth.

Sidharth went inside the bedroom...he wanted to be alone for a while.

When he locked himself inside...the first thing he saw was Sana's clothes sprawled across the bed.

Sidharth was going to lose it again.....god knows where she is...he just prays wherever she is...she is fine.

It took few minutes for rajeev to get back to sidharth and when that happened sidharth and shebaaz both sat down to hear what he had to tell them.

Rajeev opened a book in front of them on the table and explained
"See..she is the girl....Prerna Ahuja...i got the address as well....tu bolega toh abhi chalte hain puchne"

Sidharth wasted no time and all 4 of them sat in rajeev's car.
They had a job to do.

When they were driving sid asked rajeev
"P.I ka kuch hua"

Rajeev-Han bhai i found the perfect guy...kya karun yar...aisa koi dhoondhna chahta tha jo shehnaaz ko phle se na janta ho....tune kaha tha na baat media tak nahi jani chahiye...infact usko hotel aur room ka bhi bta diya hai..usne bola kal subah pehla kaam wo yahi karega.

Sid nodded and shehbaaz tapped sid on his shoulder
"Bhai...papa ka message hai keh rahe hai k sana ka no.ni lg ra...baat kra...kya bolun"

Sid-Nahi...punjab mein kisi ke paas ye news galti se bhi nahi jayegi....tere papa emotional aadmi hai..i don't want any media bothering us when we go back...humne waise bhi unse bahut jhooth bole hain ek aur sahi....

Baaz nodded and typed an excuse to his dad.

Kiran was already not feeling well..she decided to catch some sleep in the car.
Ofcourse she was stressed but bad health one upped her worries and she had to close her eyes.

As soon they reached her house....rajeev turned towards sidharth..
"Bhai....sun....ppl know you tera is time bahar nikalna is not okay.....baaz aur mujhe jaane de.....hum puch k aate hain"

Kiran who was just waking up ....rubbed her eyes and said
"Bhai...main chalti hun..mujhe koi nahi pehchanta...shehbaaz ko toh fir bhi bahut log jante hain k sana ka brother hai....aise main jaungi to koi excuse deke bhi usko bahar bula skte hain"

Sid knew she was right...so it was mutually decided that rajeev and kiran will be sent to talk to the girl...because its too late in the night to have a normal conversation they have to be as smart as they could with this.

Kiran went ahead and rang the doorbell....an old lady answered.

Kiran-Hello aunty...prerna ko bula do plz..mujhe kaam hai.

Her mother asked kiran to wait a second...and after few minutes prerna came at the door.

Hanji???Do i know you?

Kiran-Hey prerna..ek help chahiye thi aapse...aap do min.door lock karke bahar aa skti ho...mere brother ko aapki help chahiye.

Prerna saw rajeev and smiled instantly...oh aap rajeev ki sister ho...han ek sec.

She closed the door and went upto rajeev

"Itna late....sb theek hai na"

Rajeev was not friends with her but she was a regular at the club hence the familiarity.

Rajeev wasted no time and said
"Prerna i know you have been following sidharth....and i need you to answer few of my questions...because this is serious"

Prerna had a scared look on her face and she nodded.

Rajeev asked her the needful and she replied
"Okay..yes..i followed him..par mujhe hotel mein saaf bol diya gya tha k we will not tell you where he is staying toh main wapis aagyi i swear yar...i am just a hardcore fan...aur kuch nahi...kuch hua hai kya...omg is sidharth alright...wo theek toh hai"

Rajeev saw her concern and said
"Yea...he is fine...its one of his friends"

Prerna*interrupting*Dude...i am a sidheart ever since i saw him in humpty sharma movie....you think i am blind,i saw him with shehnaaz in the club...i know who shehnaaz gill is...you can tell me anything....provided i don't like her but i can help if she is in some kind of trouble...

Kiran gestured rajeev to stop and let her take the charge.

Kiran-Actually prerna...main unki cousin hun...she is missing from the hotel they both were staying at.The receptionist said..you were also seen in the hotel during evng....toh humne socha shayad tumhe kuch pta ho.

Prerna laughed slightly and said
"Main aap logon ko kidnapper lgti hun...guys chill...i am just a creepy fan but i am sure receptionist bta deti agar maine aisa kuch pucha hota toh..usne bola k i asked about shehnaaz gill and where is she staying???

Rajeev-No,she is saying she doesn't remember any conversations of the day...because of constant workload she was in.

Prerna shrugged her shoulders and said
"Tough luck..i hope she is fine but i promise you i don't know anything...yes i followed sidharth but tum logon ne ek picture nahi lene diya tha last time yar...main toh bas picture lena chahti thi"

She turned towards kiran
"I am sorry about your sister but you guys should tell the police....aap log bolen toh main complaint kar aati hun"

Rajeev at once stopped her
"No plz..prerna..you know how fragile celeb images are...if any of this will be public..sidharth's name will also be dragged in between i am sure you understand "

Prerna nodded and said
"Its a big state man...you guys should get more help if you really wanna find her"

Its getting Late and i have drama practice tmrw....so bbye.
Take care.

With this she ran inside and rajeev and kiran went back to the car.

Sidharth instantly asked them what happened?

Rajeev-Bro she is just your hardcore fan...she cares little to zero about sana....so i don't think she had anything to do with the issue at hand.

Shehbaaz-Bhai ek baat dimag mein aayi hai par galat bhi ho skti hai.

Sid-Kya?

Shehbaaz-Kya pta ldka hi ho...ldki ke getup mein aaya ho????
Itna hard bhi ni hota aajkal....drag common hai bahut....kya pta ye wahi india wala stalker hi ho.

Mtlb tu plz gussa ni hona main bas andaza lga ra hun.

Rajeev-What?????Sidharth wtf man????sana already had a stalker in India...why didn't you tell me man...we could have added more security.

Sid closed his eyes and exhaled

"Rajeev its been half a month....kuch nahi hua tha...mujhe kaisa pta chalta k cali mein aake kuch ho jayega....come on man...be serious and india mein no one except a handful of close ones know we are here....toh how is it possible man????How???
No picture has been posted...humlog fans se bhi nahi mile hain...kisi se mile bhi hain toh managers ko instantly inform kiya hai toh keep a check on the news and never click a picture...isse zyada kya dhyan rakhta....fuckkkk...i will burn this place down...i am so angry".

Rajeev saw how he was behaving and decided to leave sid alone.

Baaz drove all of them back home and rajeev left after promising him an early mrng meeting with the P.I.

The 3 of them were sitting on the couch in silence after rajeev left.

Sid turned to his side to see shehbaaz crying and kiran consoling him.

Sid hugged baaz and ruffled his hair
"Shhh...chup kar...kuch ni hoga...tu hi toh bolta hai wo sherni hai...she will be fine...kahin gum gyi hogi yar...bechari ko English bhi toh ni aati"

Sid was trying to lighten the mood but he himself was feeling absolutely heart broken.

Why is he feeling like someone stabbed him to death.

He kept consoling baaz and after a long silence, they all retired to their rooms...to work on this early in the mrng.

Sidharth was on bed but sleep eluded him.

"What kind of a viciously drawn joke is this god???If something happens to her ...main uske maa baap ko kya jawab dunga,"????

With this he started crying again....Sana's voice kept haunting him.

He knows he should get some sleep but all he could think about was when the mrng dawns he will.meet the P.I and they will find her together and after that he will never let her out of his sight.

It suddenly occured to him..P.I...i should call my P.I in india....he must have some info.that can confirm if it is actually a kidnap by the indian stalker.

He realized he doesn't have his no.,so he called neha and she gave him the no.in an instant ,when sid called him.....the man picked up as if he was waiting for sidharth's call from ages.

"Hello sidharth...plz tell me sana is fine...plz"

All he heard on the other side was sobs and he realized he was late.

P.I-I told you to call me man...i texted you 100 times...i internet called you....you were not picking up....i told you to contact me asap....man....fuck this....okay stop crying i want you to listen to me clearly....okay.

Sid took his time but once he gathered himself he asked the P.I about the information.

Sid-Oh...that was your text...sorry man i was not aware you were trying to contact me.

And what the P.I told him was no help either.

P.i-Sidharth main tujhe keh raha tha na k the man is from punjab...i traced the phone and other things back when you sent me the clues if you remember (Tu jo kahega wo nahi karungi)
and i am afraid what came out is very confusing.

Sid-Just tell me already man.

P.I-No...i can't be blaming people randomly for something so serious...first things first...if by 10 in the mrng there is no news of sana or no ransom call..then we will be 100 percent certain...its that fan's job because clearly this had personal reasons.

He continued-Ache se soch k btana....kitne logon ko malum tha k tum kahan ho?

Sid-Our teams...our family that's it.

P.I-I already checked all of their call details and contacts...nothing suspicious cane came out.

Are you sure baaz ne apne cousins ko nahi btaya kuch??

Sid-Absolutely man....apni trip ka bta k aaya hai....mere aur sana k baare mein sbko yahi lgta hai k i am relaxing on some hill station or something and sana is in punjab.I trust him.

P.I-Okay fine....i will try to confirm my doubts and I will get back to you by tmrw evening...hopefully mera shaq sahi niklega and we will catch both sana and the stalker together.

P.I disconnected and sidharth was now more disturbed than he wanted to be.

Was he missing something...???
Who else knew they were in cali??

What can be worse than this??
With a heavy heart ,he closed his eyes but it was of no use.

Sid stood up and lit a cigarette.
He went and stood near the window.

Outside the night sky was glowing with the moonlight...it looked bigger than usual but for the first time it was not giving sid that sense of calm he always used to get from it.

He looked at the sky and thought to himself
"Meri sana kahan hai"???

As soon as the clock struck 6...sid shot up from the bed...he must have been asleep due to sheer exhaustion.

He splashed some cold water on his face and went outside to have a talk with shehbaaz about what to do next.

As soon as he stepped outside he saw kiran in kitchen making tea and shebaaz scrolling through the pictures.

Sid went and sat next to him.
They smiled at each other feebly...and baaz showed him the pictures of last night....with the cake and the dance videos.

Sid instantly felt like his throat was choking up...he asked baaz
"Shehbaaz tu sure hai na ye news kisi aur k paas nahi k hum kahan hai...tune glti se bhi koi video ya kuch post toh nahi kiya"

Baaz-Nahi bhai...maine to apni aur kiran ki bhi ek bhi pic ni daali k kya pta koi andaza na lga le....socha tha tum log aaj wapis jaoge uske baad karenge jo karna hai.

Sid nodded and kiran passed them both cups of hot tea.

Sid was drinking the tea and constantly looking at the door.

Rajeev couldn't be here sooner.

When the doorbell rang,sid shot up and opened it.

Rajeev entered with a man behind him....he must be in his 50's and looked really smart for his age.

Rajeev introduced them...
Sid this is JAMES...
James..this is sidharth, the guy who's wife is missing .

James looked at sid sympathetically and said while sitting down.

"Hello sir...rajeev here told me last night that your wife is missing"???

Rajeev entered with a man behind him....he must be in his 50's and looked really smart for his age.

Rajeev introduced them...
Sid this is JAMES...
James..this is sidharth, the guy who's wife is missing .

James looked at sid sympathetically and said while sitting down.

"Hello sir...i am sorry about your wife....rajeev here gave me this number saying it was your wife's"

Sid checked and said
"Yes...but its swtiched off"

James smiled and said
"Well lucky for you i was able to trace the handset back to a house close to the hotel you guys were staying at......i went there straight after i woke up....a kid found it and he gave it to me for few bucks"

James handed him the phone,that looked slightly scratched now.

Sid held it in his hands and switched it on.

The screen opened and asked for a pin.

Everyone looked at sid but he had no clue
"Usne kabhi password lgaya hi nahi.....i always told her to do it but it never happened ...i don't know any of her passwords"

Kiran quipped
"Bhai.....apni anniversary ki date lga k dekiye....i am sure no.hi hai"

Sid entered but it said wrong password.

James said
"2 more tries and it will be locked....i would hate for it to be formatted or something,be careful man"

Sid closed his eyes and tried to remember a date that meant so much to her that she will change her pin to it.

Suddenly he thought of it
"I think i know what it is"

Sid entered 12-27-14...and the phone opened in an instant.

Sid smiled-Wo aisi hi hai...kisi ek cheez ko dusri se zyada kahan manti hai...i knew usne sb dates ek sath kar di hongi.

James took that phone from his hands and said
"i know everything that happened after this guy joined you at the bar but i need you to repeat everything for me and after that i will leave for the hotel to check a few things"

Sid narrated the entire incident word by word....even about what happened back in india.

James listened and made notes and after a while stood up from the couch.

Well sidharth i will be doing my job now but there is one thing i will say

"Make sure no one knows about anything going on in here....we can't add more suspects to our list and if possible i would like to contact your indian P.I for reference purpose only"

Sid nodded and gave him his India's P.I number.

Sidharth hugged rajeev and thanked him for his help while rest of them decided to handle family in india so that they don't suspect anything wrong.

This was a mission and sid will leave no stone unturned to get his love back.

.
.
.
READ THE NEXT PART AT ITS ORIGINAL UPDATE TIMING...BECAUSE
I MADE YOU WAIT BUT HONESTLY I AM STILL NOT IN A HAPPY PLACE....SO HERE YOU GO...THE NEXT PART WILL BE UPLOADED AT MIDNIGHT...COZ I CARE FOR YOU GUYS MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW....SO I AM GONNA GIVE YOU TWO UPDATES TODAY....A VIRTUAL HUGS FOR BEING PATIENT AND STILL READING EVERYTHING I WRITE❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

609K 63.9K 70
"You Never Asked" A story with a lot of emotions, hurt, misunderstanding, pain and lots and lots of love. Live and enjoy this emotional journey of Si...
422K 37.9K 64
Zindagi uski Basss Chal Rahi thi... Lekin Khuda ko Yeh Manzur Nahi Tha Jeena Ki Wajah Khuda Ne Di Aur Usse Paane ke Wajah Woh Khud Bana😈❤ American M...
248K 19.8K 97
Is it always so perfect as it seems? Are predictions always true? Does True love actually exists? . . Is the love of your life really your life? Befo...
494K 69K 142
after the huge success of Kuch Dastan.... i am really very excited to start the 2nd part of the book.... kuch Dastan 2.... this book will also cont...