Stolen moments

By amourpierce

Betrayed by a friend,life made a living hell by an ex-lover,follow Leah as she fights for her life,love and h... More

Introduction....
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19(A)
Chapter 19(B)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Not an update
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Note an update but very important
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28(B)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Playlist
Chapter 55
Part B
Chapter 1(B)
Chapter 2(B)
Chapter 3(B)
Chapter 4(B)
Chapter 5(B)
Chapter 6(B)
Chapter 7(B)
Chapter 8(B)
Chapter 9(B)
Chapter 10(B)
Chapter 11 (B)
Chapter 12(B)
Chapter 13(B)
Chapter 14(B)
Chapter 15(B)
Chapter 16(B)
Chapter 17(B)
Important note:
Chapter 18(B)
Chapter 19(B)
Chapter 20(B)
Chapter 21(B)
Chapter 22(B)
Chapter 23(B)
Chapter 24(B)
Chapter 25(B)
Chapter 26(B)
Chapter 27(B)
Chapter 28(B)
Chapter 29(B)
Chapter 30(B)
Chapter 31(B)
Chapter 32(B)
Chapter 33(B)
Chapter 34(B)
Chapter 35(B)
Chapter 36(B)
Chapter 37(B)
Chapter 38(B)
Chapter 39(B)
Chapter 40(B)
Chapter 41 (B)
Chapter 42(B)
Chapter 43(B)
Chapter 44(B)
Chapter 45(B)
Important Notice

Chapter 41

80 15 0
By amourpierce

I stared blankly at the girl. She was definitely an eye catcher and i would fuck her any day, but that is it. Fuck her.

I was confused when Jared told me i had a visitor, i got more confused when i was met with the sight of the strange red hair sitting at the bar, alone. Who she was i don't know?

She was dressed just like most girls in the club, a showy and a flimsy red dress, her red lips screaming attention. She looks sophisticated with the way she carried herself, and her face looks like that of a person on a mission.

"What do you think?" I asked Jared who stood beside me, as we both stood in the dark area where we will see her but she can't see us. To me, she holds no threat.

"She is not a detective if it's what you think... Information got to me she is the Knight's dude ex" I smirk at his words, i think i like where this is going. I signal to my men lurking around to lower their guard, i can take care of this. I snuck up to her through the busy and sweaty crowd dancing to the upbeat music .

"I learnt you ask of me" I said settling down on a barstool beside her, she jumps at my voice, she turns towards me, i face widen then clouded in lust as she checks me out, i smirk.

"You must be Antonio i guess" she said rather sultrily.

"The one and only"

"You are not what i was expecting considering the fact i heard you were dangerous" she narrows her brown eyes. I chuckled humorlessly. 

"Am glad you are disappointed but don't let the face fool you" i smirk but there was a warning edge behind my voice. I guess she must have been filled in about me and she must be expecting a dirty bald head man, with brown teeth and numerous tattoos.

"Am certainly glad" she sat up pushing up her boobs, i stare at it, oh... This one is a vixen, i never knew the Knight's heir were into girls like this.

"What do you want?" I look away "but before that let's order something, this table is too dry.. Marco!" I called my trustee bartender, he works here but he works for me, whenever i want him to do a dirty job and i pay him a lot of money to keep his mouth shut.

"Yes Boss" he quickly came up.

"What will the pretty lady like to drink?" I ask her, winking.

"A martini will do for now" she bits her lips.

"Give me a glass of cognac and a martini for.. "

"Claire, Claire Anderson"

"A martini for Miss Anderson" he nods, then raised an eyebrow, a sign if he should tamper with the drink, i call it the 'specials'. I shake my head, i know she will spread her legs for me anytime soon. She was oblivious to the message. Good. The dumber the better.

"I came here with a proposal" she whispered getting serious.

"Continue" my voice sounds clipped.

"I want Leah to leave my man, i want to separate them"

"And what makes you think I can help you?" I ask sounding bored, I took my drink as Marco placed it in front of us, she took a sip of hers.

"You are the only one who can help me in this scheme, i lo-love my man- i really do" she said as her eyes turn moist with fake tears.

"You should know am not moved by your crocodile tears, again what makes you think i can be of help to your little scheme" she huffed.

"I know you want them apart Antonio, i heard you are in love with the Leah girl" she said with contempt, she is one jealous bitch. "You will do anything to have her right?" There was silence....

"What do you have in mind?" I sighed giving up, she smirk knowing she as won. She motioned for me to come closer, i stayed on the same spot, she huffed realizing i won't leave my seat.

She stood leaning closer to my ear, her expensive perfume engulf my sense of smell. She whispered into my ear her treacherous plans, it was a good plan, Leah is gonna get hurt in the end but i will do anything to ensure that stronzo leaves her for me. She leans back.

"Okay, that is a good plan but what is in it for me?" I asked taking another gulp.

"Apart from getting Leah as yours, i will pay you in cash or in kind" I glared at her, she flinched shrinking back in her seat.

"Look around you" I said coolly as she looks around nervously "does it look like i lack money" she shakes her head "Good" I grabbed her chin, forcing her mouth open, it formed an 'O' shape. "Although i won't mind the 'kind' aspect" I smirk as she squirmed on her seat.   Get ready Claire for you just made a deal with the devil.

************************************
I smiled into space like an idiot as Hunter packed his car in the school parking lot. He came to the game also and also offered to give my mum and Rosalia a ride. They were both in the backseat as I rode shotgun.

My memory went back to yesterday, i was with him through out. From the beach we went to our secret spot, the cliff. I bit my lip as I recall the taste of his sweet lips, i felt contended. From when he kept whispering sweet things into my ears to his sexual innuendos which makes me go beetroot red.

He told me he played some soccer back in high school, i discovered he attended a private preppy school together with his friends. They have a strong bond.

I also told him that he should make up with Antonio, cause it's getting weird on how my boyfriend hates the sight of my best friend. He flared up, that i should never mention the name of that jackass. He said it will be over his dead body that he will apologize to that 'uncultured swine'. His words not mine..., men and their ego.

We walked towards the familiar school gym, Hunter practically took his time in the hallways. He said he wanted to feel and 'digest' the school i had my education.

"Is that you in the picture?" He asked sounding surprised as he stood in front of where the school displayed their award and trophies. I groaned, we shouldn't have taken this route. My picture was placed on the wall along with others from past years.  "Valedictorian uhn?" He smirks but i can see the pride in his eyes, i blushed.

"Let's go... Mother and Rosalia must be waiting for us" I pulled him away before he sees the trophy on which my name is engraved, Thank God i kept all my awards and medals in my room.

"I never knew you were a nerd, but I like it... You are a hot nerd" he winks as i felt warmth spread from my neck up to my cheeks.

"Shut up" he placed his hand on his lips like a small child. I laughed at his behavior. He looks hot tonight, with his brown leather jacket which looks like it can buy my whole wardrobe, a white v-neck, jeans and brown boots. His blonde hair as brown undergrowth as he had it in a unique style. He kept complementing me telling me how beautiful i look through out our ride. I wore a blue tank top with a bomber jacket, skinny jeans which was cut at the knees, with boots, my necklace, i let my hair down in its natural wavy fashion and had on minimal make up.

We made our way inside the large gym. I search for my mum on our side of the team, Hunter spots them immediately as we walked up to meet them. The noise was much as people came in trying to settle down.

"The game is about to start!" Rosalia screamed out beside my mum as we sat behind them.

"Alright!"

The opposing team filed out running round the basket ball court. There was cheers from their school as we booed them. Soon my brothers team came out. There was screams from everywhere, two girls beside me looks like they were gonna pass out as Matt grinned at the crowd.

"O. M. G!... He is so hot!" One screamed as i look at them weirdly.

"I will totally do they both of them anytime, any day... " the other said in a day dreamy voice, i scrunched my nose in disgust, Hunter laughs drawing me closer to him, he placed a chaste kiss on my forehead, i think he heard what they said.

Max was searching through the crowd with his eyes , i think he is looking for me. I stood up abruptly cheering them, my mother doing the same. A smile settled on my brothers face knowing we are there for them. Max threw a subtle wink to the band of cheerleaders as Nicholio smirks at them. They fawned in response.

"Your brothers are smooth operators" Hunter spoke up beside me with amusement in his voice as I settled down.

"You have no idea" I shake my head at their antics.

Chapter done... Question of the chapter.
What do you think  Claire's plan entails?
What do you think of the twins?
Vote and comment please.....
#STAY HOME #STAY SAFE

Contact me through :
Fb: olotu faith
Twitter: @tomiwa olotu
Instagram: @phaithluv

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 202K 78
"You told them you love me ,huh?" He asks with a raised eyebrows, jaw hardened and eyes narrowed at the shy girl he has hated all his life. She was a...
43.6K 1.5K 52
It was only her comments that made her feel worthless. Only one bully. Only her betrayal made him give up on love, making him ruthless. Only one woma...
17K 470 67
"We both know that this isn't gonna end well for both of us, luv, A devil like me can't always stay with an Angel like you... That's not how the game...
13.6K 245 19
♡ "So you really do love my cat more than me.." "lol yes. " - You had just broken up with your toxic ex-boyfriend, when you had suddenly gotten close...