The Darker You || BNHA X Lyca...

By KonekoJr

You were once a wolf-pup living in a Junkyard; alongside your trusted raccoon friend Kenai. Things weren't al... More

• Prologue •
▪ Song Playlist ▪
Your Description
chapter 1: The Start of it all *
chapter 2: Long live the silence *
Chapter 3: into civilization *
chapter 4: a breathe of change *
chapter 5: Spread your Shit *
chapter 6: Canine Prep *
chapter 7: The Exam (pt 1) *
chapter 8: The Exam (pt 2)*
chapter 9: I'm Diseased Aren't I *
chapter 10: physically failing*
chapter 11: Going Under *
chapter 12: I don't do shitheads (pt 1) *
chapter 13: I don't do shitheads (pt 2)*
chapter 14: true darkness *
chapter 15: third eye flexing
chapter 16: the aftermath
chapter 17: 34EX *
chapter 18: 20 Questions
chapter 19: a stuttering mess
* chapter 20: A wild one She is
chapter 21: packs of 2
chapter 22: What? When? Where?
chapter 23: a perfect life
chapter 24: Knocking on Deaths door
Chapter 25: The boarder between life and death
chapter 26: A crush, a beef jerky stick, and a shit-head
chapter 27: training interlude
chapter 28: The lanterns In the Dark
chapter 29: It's a bird!! No, Its A plane!! Actually it's a....valkyrie??
chapter 30: what do you want?
chapter 31: Even idiots Have Demons
chapter 32: Que Sad Training Montage
chapter 33: Guess The Cat's Out of The Bag.
chapter 34: Within Your prey; There Lies A Hidden Demon
chapter 35: A lone wolf, needs her independence
chapter 36: Mental entertainment
chapter 37: Tips For The Gruesome
chapter 38: Reign of the Sovereign Puppy
chapter 39: Wolves don't purr
chapter 40: The Conjoined Secrets Of The higher Order
chapter 41: Ol' St. Fen
chapter 42: Oi Oi Oi; Troubles On The Way!
chapter 43: A Lycan's Purpose
chapter 44: W-What's a Date-?? I-I mean What's the Date-?!
chapter 45: Two Dads, And A Date With The Ultimate Cutie
chapter 46: A mental Rhetorical Question
chapter 47: Attack Pupper Attack!
chapter 48: Camp careless
Chapter 49; a lost cause
chapter 50: Long Time No See
chapter 51: A forgiven saviour *
NOT A CHAPTER (Sorry): A/N
chapter 52: Let's be friends. wait, who are you anyway?
chapter 54: Wolves don't fly
chapter 55: The Quest continues
A/N: (not a real chappie sowwy)
chapter 56: When it all comes together
chapter 00: *Bonus chapter*
Chapter 57: I can feel him (republished)
A/n: (Sorry not an update)
Authors note: sorry

chapter 53: Wait- Don't Worry

213 12 0
By KonekoJr

~ • ~

AS MY EYES GENTLY, FLUTTER
Open I find myself jolting forward, gasping for air. It takes me a while but then, it finally hits me.

'Oh yeah. Immortal. Ha.'

I scan my surroundings only to find myself in a large bed. I knit my brows in confusion, shaking my head. I burry my face in my hands, rubbing my eyes.

"She's alive. Well that's good. You scared the shit out of me you know; I thought I was gonna have some kind of lawsuit on my hands." I snap my gaze to the right, to find a familiar set of golden, brown orbs- my gaze wavers from the bed, to the winged-hero sitting next to me in bed.

Shirtless.

My eyes shoot wide, I anxiously back away before throwing my hands over my eyes.

"WHAT THE HELL-?! WHAT IS IT WITH YOU HUMAN MALES AND BEING SHIRTLESS ALL THE DAMN TIME-?!?!"

"Jeez, a thank you, for not ditching you back in the junkyard- would've sufficed."

"I-I didn't need your help-!!!" I snarled through clentched teeth. Now I sounded like Katsuki. I'm so lame.

"Now we both know that's a lie. You weren't breathing- I had to do something....."

'Wow. I guess he really has changed. Then, he is a hero....

Wait a minute.....

I facepalm at his stupid statement. "I'm immortal dipshit--!! I'm not supposed to--"

"Just forget it!! Where even are we-?!"

"HOLY SHIT WHERE'S MY CELLULAR THING-?!"

"Woah there, slow down. You're gonna hurt yourself-" he haults mid-sentence narrowing his eyes at me. He places his hand on my chest- My cheeks flush bright red. I slap his hand away; a growl rippling from my throat.

"What the hell-?! Fucking perv!!! I'll bite your hand off."

"I Don't doubt that for a second, but....you're..."

"You're still not breathing....???" His gaze hardens, evidently anxious. I roll my eyes, "Were you not listening to anything I said before-?! I'm immortal!! Are you really this insolent, or are you mocking me-?!"

He rubs his neck sheepishly. "Sorry. Guess I was a little caught in the moment. I just couldn't believe you were actually talking to me, let alone helping me."

I huff bitterly in annoyance, folding my arms. "So that's what this is about. You know you don't have to help me because you think you owe me-"

"I'm not so sure if I'd call this helping...." I narrow my eyes at that; confusion etched into my features.

"What do you mean??"

He doesn't respond. Instead he turns on the tv. Sensei, was on- next to a man I was unfamiliar with. I've never seen him dressed so formally before. I could sense his sadness, even through the tv screen.

"You spoke of the students safety, eraser-head. During the incident- it appears you urged them to fight."

I shake my head in disbelief, snapping my gaze back onto keigo. "Incident?? What incident??" He sighs at that.

"You were conked out for a while. Almost seventeen hours in total-"

"Wait, why were you counting??"

A faint blush crept over his cheeks. He scratches his head chuckling anxiously, "Counting-?? Pfft, I could care less about when you woke up- the point is, while you were out; the league, attacked UA."

"W-What-?! But how-??"

"I hate to break it to you, but I think it had something to do with those wormholes, you kept making. I think they must have done something that could've overwhelmed the portals, which is probably why you passed out like that."

My right ear twitches, and my fluffy tail thumps against the mattress at the sound of my name.

"-can you say the same thing for the kidnapped bakugou?? What about the child you adopted-??
(l/n)-Aizawa, (f/n)??"

"The girl you trusted- and took in almost Immidiately without hesitation?? What if she's to blame??"

'They thought I was....kidnapped-??'

'Oh my god....Katsuki was kidnapped-?!?!'

I was shocked by sensei's solemn expression. I was used to it; yeah- but I assumed he'd be a little more upset.

"-And for bakugou. What if they kidnapped him because they had an eye on his-" I didn't want to hear anymore.

I latch onto his arm, gazing up into his eyes, holding a pleading look.

"I-If you really care about me- Help me save Katsuki!!!!"

"I-I'm sorry I almost killed you- But i need your help- I can't do this alone!!!"

He gapes down at me; his brows knitted together in shock. Tears brim my eyes.

"I-It was all my fault!!- I-If I hadn't snuck out- I-I could've protected him!!!"

He sighs, in defeat. "Okay, fine. Let's say we actually can get there fast enough- what are you gonna do if all for one is there?? And if your dad is really as strong as you say he is- how do you plan on beating him-??"

'I'm not ready to tell him what I plan on doing.'

'In fact, I'm not ready to tell anyone.'

'I'll have to lie...'

"My blood!! I-It can...uhh...MY BLOOD CAN KILL HIM!! Because I have special abilities that don't entirely involve my quirk- just my spiecies..." I chuckled anxiously. He stares down at me flashing a bitter gaze.

He purses his lips, before groaning. "All right fine, I'll help you. But don't say I didn't warn you." I throw my arms around his body before sobbing into his chest- my tail swishes, and my ears fall back against my head.

"Thank you!!! I swear you won't regret it-"

"I really hope not." He responds nervously; keeping his arms elevated. He lets out a pained huff, patting my head- "A-Alright can't breath here-
D-Damn you're strong-"

I pull my body back blushing bitterly- "S-Sorry!! I hope I didn't hurt you- U-Uhh, how's your wing??"

He flexes it nonchalantly before wincing. "Yeah, It's still healing-"
I gape; shocked, throwing my hands over my mouth, "Shit-!! You carried me all the way here-??"

He smiles sheepishly, "It's all good- I'm just glad you're okay." I smirk at that, "Really now?? I thought you said you didn't care about me."

He purses his lips, glancing away from me- slight embarrassment evident in his features. "No, I said I didn't care if you woke up."

"But technically that involves me- therefore you, care- about me." I quirk my eyebrows teasingly.

He decides to change the subject.
"So how are you planning on finding him if we don't actually know where he is??"

I tap my chin thoughtfully analysing his statement. My thought process was immidiately interrupted when I felt something brush against my shoulder. I glance back- but I was too late. All I saw was a blur of (h/c).

"Oh you're really asking for it-" I snarled. It's not long before I found myself scrambling in circles- trying to catch the blur of (h/c). It felt like the world around me just vanished.

"Get back here!!"

"I'll bite you!!"

"I see you- You can't run from me!!"

By the time I catch it- I glance back to find him holding his phone up- pointing it towards me.

"Hey!! Why are you pointing that thing at me-?!" I snarl, hugging my tail against my chest; my ears flattened against my head.

"Sorry. That moment was just too good to pass up. You sure you're a lycan, and not just a dog??" He sneered. I glared daggers at him.

"We can use my portals to get there-"

"You did say you've only just recently discovered how to do this, right? So far, it seems like we've only been placed you've physically seen long enough to remember them."

"So, you're saying I can't find him unless I can pin-point his exact location?? I guess that's true. But if I had his scent, I could follow the trail using just that. So where's my bag??"

He motions towards the floor. I grab my bag- sifting around, in search of the shirt Katsuki had lent me long ago; the day I died more specifically. I smirk, scrunching my brows together pridefully.

"Hell yeah!! I knew I wasn't going to regret taking this thing with me-"

"Why do you have that anyway??" He presses, evidently adgitated. I roll my eyes, my smirk widening-

"We've only known each other for a day, and you're already jelous?? I should call you spicy-wings-"

"I'm not jelous. I'm just curious." He purses his lips anxiously. I chuckled, elbowing him in the side- "Keep telling yourself that."

"Wait though; aren't those portals the reason you passed out earlier??" I hesitate before responding to that.

"Yeah I think so-" "Then we can't use that. Especially if it's gonna hurt you."

"W-Whaaaa-?! How the hell are we supposed to get there in time-?! They could kill him-"

"My wings healed just enough to keep me in the air when I jump- I'll get you there at high speed. And it'll be easier for you to track him when your outside."

"-Or you just want an excuse to hold me." I added, smirking deviously. He rolls his eyes, "Yeah- Whatever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 308 28
[DISCONTINUED] Y/N Matoi, 16 and entering the hero course at U.A high as a second year, accepted on recommendations. Your first year you were at a re...
348K 7.5K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...
227 2 10
TW's here: bad parenting/neglectful and harmful behavior Possible mentions of suicide and/or self harm "Daughter, you have a new mission. Do not disa...
216K 6.1K 39
this book is a total joke btw i didn't take it super seriously while writing to the point it's embarrassing lol completed •Intro •30 chapters •Hal...