LOKI IMAGINES

By retrolokii

Title says it all. Requests are very much open just comment or dm pls and thanks ‹3 [ON GOING] May contain ot... More

Midsummer in Valhalla
Dance With Me
Call Me A Thief
Paper Rings
In The Wee Hours of the Morning
Oh Dearest, Your Fangs Are Showing.
Publicist Problems
Oh, Hello Doctor.
Where Am I? (Harry Potter x MCU AU)
England (Part 1)
England (Part 2)
England (Part 3)
Ghost Hunting (Unsolved x Crimson Peak)
Quarantine with Loki (Days 1-2)
Quarantine with Loki (Day 3-4)
Quarantine with Loki (Day 5-6)
Quarantine with Loki (Day 7-8)
Cabin in The Woods
Cabin in the Woods (Part 2)
So, We Meet Again...
Trickster's Surprise
Alfheim's Finest
Time Travelling's a Bitch
Hello, Neighbor!
Stay, You Fool.
Alfheim's Finest (Part 2): Picnic Day!
The Night Before
Ladies of The Court
Accidental Pen Pals
Dancing in the Moonlight
Emergency Healer
Heart of The Woods
Something New (Capt. James Conrad x Reader)
I Guess We're A Good Team After All
I'm Here.
Sleipnir's Arrival
Meeting The Family
Cold Mornings
Oh, Cupid.
You Wound Me
Perfectly Mischievous
Assumptions
Finally Free (Thomas Sharpe x Reader)
In Safe Hands
Come and Get Me
In Safe Hands (Part 2)
Secret Santa
Palace Libraries
Cheers to Victory
Run to Me, Baby.
Time Capsule
Did Somebody Call For Agent Loki? - Part 1
Did Someone Call For Agent Loki? - Part 2
Did Someone Call for Agent Loki? - Part 3
I'm Not Actually A Vampire!
Don't You Dare Die On Me
Bloodthirsty
Sinister Kid
Sparks Fly
Dead Men Tell No Tales (or do they?)
Halloween Special!
Royal Pain in The Ass
Royal Pain in The Ass - Part 2
Royal Pain in The Ass - Part 3
Nights are Better with You
You're Just as Strong as Me
I Love You (Against My Better Judgement)
Much Ado About Nothing
The Pirate and The Prince
Heaven Be Damned (I Have You)
Better Unknown
It Will Come Back
You're So Warm
I Can't Bear to Lose You
I Like You Better (Than Him)
Bets On. Clothes Off (Well, Almost).
Is This A Date?
My Love Mine All Mine
Hate It When You Do That
When Death Gives You An Out (You Take It)
Peace and Quiet, At Least For a Moment.
Peace and Quiet, Now Until Forever
What You Taste Like [SMUT]
What You See
A Ballad of Vicious Mockery
A Ballad of Reluctant Affections
A Ballad of Hope and Promises
At The End of Time
Until I Am Enough
Like Real People Do

Loki of Norway

2K 60 11
By retrolokii

Low key inspired by Taylor Swift's song "Enchanted"

outfit for this imagine:

Attending balls and events hosted by your family is not the best in your humble opinion. Every one you converse with is often shallow, overly and overtly talkative, or boring.

You often drown their words and petty flattery with multiple glasses of champagne or any kind of alcohol in your vicinity if you were truly that desperate.

Thank the gods you weren't timid and brainless like them. You were educated by multiple tutors growing up. Your father trained you how to defend yourself, thus making you a woman in the army, and a high ranking one in fact. In short, you are a woman that people should be wary off.

Tonight was another night of dancing with wannabe suitors and perverted old men in your family ballroom. Your eyes held no sparkle when you were introduced infront of everyone, a quick flash of an insincere smile was enough to throw them off.

Of course, your mother forced you into the dance floor with your father. With a groan and a light scolding, you accepted your father's hand as your first partner of the night.

"Must I be wary of your drinking tonight?" Your father asked, mildly concerned.

"Let us see, father. If there are more brainless men in this very room I might just drown myself in our wine cellar." You hissed quietly, not angry at your father but at the men who think they have a chance to actually woo you into marriage.

"Don't say things like that, dear. Not publicly at least." Your father replied as he spun you.

"So you agree then?" You replied back, but as you spun, your eyes caught a glimpse of mischievous green ones, and a black mess of hair afterwards.

"Why wouldn't I? You are a woman of wit and intelligence just as I made you to be."

You smiled before exchanging partners, now you were stuck with a stuck up merchant. "Beautiful as always, my lady." He smirked. You nearly gagged and rolled your eyes but kept your polite demeanor.

"Good evening to you to," You faked a smile. "I don't believe we've met?" You asked, your eyes subconsciously following the man with jet black hair.

"I think we have. Your father is a friend of my uncle."

"Really? I can't seem to remember." You dismissed his reply, making it obvious you weren't interested.

"Am I that forgettable, my lady?" He asked jokingly.

"Hmm. Perhaps." You smirked at him before exchanging another partner mid-turn and instead of a smooth transition from arm to arm you nearly whacked your head on your new partner's chest.

"Apologies." You said while balancing your self.

"No harm done, my lady." A velvety voice replied, you looked up at the owner of that honey like voice only to find that it's the same man you had eye contact with while you were dancing with your father. The one with the unmistakable mischievous glint in his eyes. You knew in your gut he was no brainless man.

"Still. I apologise," You looked up at him and sent him an unconscious smile. You almost lost your focus as you stared into his blue-green eyes. "Have we met before?" You asked breathlessly.

"I don't think we have. Prince Loki of Norway." He smirked down at you.

"Countess (Y/N)," You smiled and tilted your head at him. "The prince of Norway? But you bear no accent." You pointed out.

"My mother was born here. England."

"Ah. I see. Well, my lord, how are you liking it in my motherland?"

"Much noisier than what I am used to."

"Is it the drunkards?" You asked playfully.

"How'd you know?" He asked with equal fondness.

"I read your mind, your Grace." You smirked.

"You wield magic?"

"Of course, I do. I am a witch after all."

The two of you chuckled together, still with formality as you were still on the dancefloor. "You know for a countess, you're terribly playful." Loki pointed out, still smiling.

"I have to stand out among the crowd, don't you think?" You smiled.

"Well it is nice to know you are not humorless like many ladies that are in position."

"And I you, Sir Loki."

"Is there anywhere that could give us privacy?" Loki asked as the band played the last note of the song.

"Yes of course, we could go to the gardens."

"That would be perfect, darling."

You led Loki off the dance floor and into the gardens just outside the main ballroom. It was not like you to entertain men as bold as this during an event but Loki was different. He played along. He wasn't overly serious for a royal. He wasn't a stuck up.

It was chilly outside and your gown was nearly backless. Loki noticed and offered his coat. "Please, I couldn't. I'm a countess, you're a prince. That would be very disrespectful." You shook your head.

"Status means nothing if you truly think about it dear. Please, take my coat. I have endured worse climates in Norway." He looked at you softly, before you nodded your head and he placed his dark green coat over your minty green ballgown. "Thank you. You're far too kind." You smiled up at him. He stiffened at the comment but still returned your smile.

"Tell me. Is it in your culture to court someone you just met?" Loki asked nonchalantly while the two of you were walking side by side.

"It is not so peculiar. May I ask why?" You got on to what he was doing, of course you played along.

"Well, I have a lady I would very much like to get to know better and perhaps court." He looked down at you with a mischievous sparkle in his eyes.

"Oh? You do? Pray tell, good sir."

"She's a countess."

"Mhmm."

"She is very beautiful, in my opinion."

"Oh?" You urged him on.

"And she nearly knocked the wind out of herself moments ago." Loki smirked at you.

"Is she also an army woman? Perhaps?"

Loki's eyes widened a tad, his mouth slightly agape. "You're not." Loki replied in disbelief.

"Been in the army for nearly 7 years, dear."

"You're toying with me." His eyes look gleeful, his tongue was betraying him.

"Ask the Queen." You raised an eyebrow at him, a teasing smirk finding itself on your lips.

"Maybe I should, if you keep on lying."

"Then I guess you wouldn't know that I'm a general then."

"Stop it now, my lady."

"I am serious, your highness."

"You are a greater woman than I initially thought." Loki stopped infront of you.

"That is debatable, my prince." You replied to him with a smile.

Shyly, Loki took your hand and placed it im between his, his thumbs unconsciously rubbing circles on the back of your hand. "Will you?" He asked knowingly.

"Will I what?" You teased.

"Will you allow me to court you, my lady?" Loki changed his demeanor completely and asked you in a serious but soft tone. His eyes searching yours for clues or reassurance.

"You're a prince. Shouldn't you ask for permission to your king and queen?" You asked, unsure.

"No, I need not do that," You still looked at him unsure, terrified of what the Norwegian king or queen would do to you for perhaps corrupting their prince son. "I have my ways, darling. You don't have to be afraid."

"If I say 'yes', do you promise to treat me as your equal and not as just a lowly wife if we are to be wed?"

"Of course. You are a woman of power and position. You are not to be meddled with, or they'd regret it." Loki strongly replied.

"I believe you," You reached up your free hand to cup his cheek softly. "Yes, you may court me," You smiled and kissed his cheek. "There's a very tall blonde man staring at us right now. I do not know what to do." You whispered in his ear.

Loki chuckled. "That is my older brother, Thor. I presume he already knows what is happening and I think I'll never hear the end of it." He continued.

You waved and smiled at him enthusiastically, Thor then gave the both of you a teasing thumbs up that made Loki roll his eyes. You laughed at their antics whilst Loki led the both of you deeper into the garden.

"Shall we talk over tea, sometime?" Loki asked politely.

"Why? What for? I've already accepted your proposal."

"My means to thank you for accepting me. Not many would take my hand in courtship back home, they prefer Thor over me." Loki replied solemnly.

"If you really want to, my dear, then yes I accept your invitation," You softly smiled up at him reassuringly. "It's their loss, dear Loki. Not yours." You teased.

Loki chuckled softly, "Indeed. They lost. I won, because no woman could ever be better than you."
.
.
.
.
REQUESTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!!

JUST DM OR COMMENT!!

I LOVE YOU ALL DEAR READERS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 92.3K 77
Marvel Fanfic Awards Winner: -Best Plot -Best Loki -Best Male Villain -Toughest Character (Anna) BOOK ONE. The world has changed. After alien...
554K 24.8K 42
' She breathed in deeply, picking up on a faint and fresh scent of mint on him. "Even if it's only me, is that enough for you?" Loki purred with a kn...
227K 6.5K 43
Loki x Reader You live with the avengers. One day Thor will take you all to the Asgard. There you'll meet someone who changes your life. But soon aft...
49.4K 1.6K 32
"A man gone insane, after his wife left him for another man, set fire to his home and hanged himself." He tied my hands behind my back. "Go to hell...