My Brother Was Destined To Be...

By ChinksSoriano

Rachelle and Trent grew up together. When Trent reached the age of sixteen, their family decided to move and... More

My Brother Was Destined To Be My Lover??
Chapter One - Goodbye
Chapter Two - Trent And His Thoughts
Chapter Three- Dealing With A New Family
Chapter Four- Having A New Friend
Chapter Five- Signs?
Chapter Six- Secret Moves
Chapter Seven- A Brotherly Love
Chapter Eight- Getting To Know Them More
Chapter Nine- The Lady In Red
Chapter Ten- The New Her
Chapter Eleven- Beginning Of The Best Summer
Chapter Twelve- Strange Acts By Me
Chapter Thirteen- Playing With The Players
Chapter Fourteen- Unexpected Actions
Chapter Fifteen- A Day To Remember
Chapter Sixteen- No Secrets Are Safe
Chapter Seventeen- My Trust
Chapter Eighteen- Mr. Player And Me? Best Friends?
Chapter Nineteen- The Over-Protective Mr. Player
Chapter Twenty- His Match Making Plan
Chapter Twenty One- Confession Under The Rain
Chapter Twenty Two- Prince Got My Back
Chapter Twenty Three- The Romantic Mr. Sparks
Chapter Twenty Four- Sunset Wish
Chapter Twenty Five- We'll Never Know
Chapter Twenty Six- Lost
Chapter Twenty Seven- Promise To Herself
Chapter Twenty Eight- Trying To Be A Professional
Chapter Twenty Nine- A Date With Mr. Unexpected
Chapter Thirty- Two Dates In Two Days
Chapter Thirty One- Opening My Ears After A Long Time
Chapter Thirty Two- The Modern Romeo And Juliet
Chapter Thirty Three- Bitchiest Bitch Encounter
Chapter Thirty Four- Just For Her
Chapter Thirty Five- That Miracle Bullet
EPILOGUE

Chapter Thirty Six- After All Those Years

29K 446 52
By ChinksSoriano

Two people are connected at heart, it doesn't matter what you do, there are no boundaries or barriers if they are destined to be together.

Chapter Thirty Six- After All Those Years

-Rachelle’s POV-

“Are you ready to continue our unfinished business?” Trent inquired.

“What?”

“Just go hop in the car.” He pointed towards the car.

I did what he said and kept my mouth shut the whole drive.

After exactly thirty six minutes, we arrived at our destination. He’s the first one to jump out of the car to open my door and lead me along the way. We stopped at the very first stepping stone we saw.

My eyes wandered around the beautiful place and fell in love with the breeze at first sight.

I gave Trent a bone crushing hug.

“H-hey.  Haha. Take it easy there babe.”

“Sorry. You really brought this for us?”

“Yeah, what do you think? Do you like it?”

“I don’t. I love it!” He flashed a beautiful smile at my answer.

The view was amazing. There’s that old oak tree where we used to have picnics under it and now there’s a new bungalow house near it where there’s a small arch at the entrance with the name “TrenChelle” embedded along it. It was like the sweetest thing ever.

We entered the house with our fingers entwined together.  The hallway was filled with paintings of the two of us. Seriously? Paintings?

There’s also a grand piano resting at the center of the house.

“Do the honour.” Trent motioned his hands towards it.

I sat down on the piano seat and began pressing keys to the tune of our favourite piece. I closed my eyes, remembering the old times. I couldn’t believe that time passed by this fast. The gun shot was pure torture to me knowing that it was my fault. That was for me. It wasn’t for him. I’m glad it healed in a month with the help of medicines and the doctors too. So many things happened fast.

The melody brought back all the sadness and happiness that occurred during my whole life. It was like a dream with bitter and sweet taste. I opened my eyes when I finished my piece to see a man knelt beside me. My heart thumped faster seeing him with that familiar pose.

My eyes widened when he pulled out a small box containing a ring from his pocket.

“This may not be the most romantic proposal ever made. We may be young to think about forever but please trust me when I told you that my feelings are real.  I want you to spend a life time moment with me, with our future kids.”

I blinked my eyes for a couple of times. Was it true?

“Aren’t we so young for a marriage proposal?”

“Marriage can wait babe. But my proposal can’t. Rejection can lead to emotional stress for both parties involved and emotional stress can lead to physical complications such as headaches, ulcers, cancerous tumors, and even death! So for my health and yours, just say yes.” He joked.

“Of course I’ll say yes!” He put the ring on my finger and I pulled him up to hug him and of course, give him a kiss that he deserved.

It was so amazing how he can send millions of shivers through my spine every time I kiss him. It was a very addicting manner that I’ll never get tired of doing so.

If you were wondering about what happened to Jason, well, he was put in jail but when Trent heard about it, we decided to get him out of there. It’s not his fault to love. That’s a matter of fact. On the other hand, the Danes let me stay with the Sparks for the whole remaining weeks of summer just like before.

Trent and I agreed to proceed to college this year and live at New York at the same time.

***

[After six years]

-Ethan’s POV-

There she was, standing beautifully in her white gown. I couldn’t believe that she’s finally getting married the moment when I saw her walking on the isle. Years had passed and she still remained as the only sister I loved for many years that is finally getting married to the man she loved for all of her life.

I felt so guilty about what happened years ago. Maybe if I place myself as Rachelle, I’d still be mad at me for pushing her over to the guy that nearly killed her. My heart ripped at the memory. I remembered all our crazy teasing moments when we were a little younger. She’s now getting tied up to Trent. Not that I don’t agree with it. It’s just sad to see her living away from our house. I’ll miss the girl I always push to wake up every morning because she’s not a morning person, the girl who scolds at me when she hears the rhyming that comes out of my mouth. She may be that naughty but I believe she’s going to play a role of being a good mother to her future kids.

I shook my head when her wedding ceremony began. It was an honour to be the best man on their wedding especially when the bride’s maid is your girlfriend.

"Trent and Rachelle, today you are surrounded by your friends and family, all of whom have gathered here to witness your marriage and to share in the joy of this special occasion. Today, as you join yourselves in marriage, there is a vast and unknown future stretching out before you. The possibilities and potentials of your married life are great; and now falls upon your shoulders the task of choosing your values and making real your dreams. Through your commitment to each other, may you grow and nurture a love that makes both of you better people, a love that continues to give you great joy, and also a passion for living that provides you with energy and patience to face the responsibilities of life." The commentator began.

I didn’t really listened to what the priest and the commentator was saying and more of the words on the ceremony were blurred to me but yeah, I’m just focused to Rachy all the time. I’m really very happy that she’s getting married.

-Rachelle’s POV-

“Trent and Rachelle you have given and pledged your promises to each other, and have declared your everlasting love by exchanging the rings. Your vows may have been spoken in minutes, but your promises to each other will last until your last breath. As they have pledged themselves to meet sorrow and happiness as one family before God and this community of friends, I now pronounce them husband and wife. You may kiss your bride.” The priest said to Trent and I faced the man standing beside me.

“I love you Rachelle Richardson-Sparks.” He muttered before giving me the lightest but most promising kiss of my life that symbolizes of opening my new pathway to take.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Sparks.” The priest declared and everyone stood up to give us their warm round of applause.

Trent and I graduated the course of BA Communication Arts in college two years ago.  It has been four years of great relationship in school. Trent lived with me and the Danes in New York for four years. The Danes didn’t think twice of giving him a place inside the house.

Ethan and Faith gave us a huge hug as we arrive to the reception after the wedding. They were our best man and bride’s maid. Mom and Aunt Jeni are like best of friends now. They both cried during the ceremony a while ago. I cried too. I’ll miss being Rachelle Richardson but I love the sound of being the Mrs. Rachelle Sparks.

“Babe, are you feeling uncomfortable here?” The hottest guy on Earth interrupted me from my thoughts.

“No. I’m just thinking of something.” I smiled.

“I’m here.” He kissed my forehead.

The wedding reception program started with the opening remarks followed by the words from our beloved close friends, cutting of cake, tossing the bouquet and so on. Well, I sensed a smell of another upcoming marriage because Faith was the one who catch the bouquet.

“Give me your hand.”  I seriously laughed at Trent’s line when we’re about to enter the car. That was Jack Dawson’s line at the Titanic!

“Will do, Jack.” He chuckled.

“So how’s my most beautiful bride?” He asked and I pinched his nose playfully.

“She’s feeling great with her groom.” I leaned down on his shoulders.

Trent told me that we’re off to our honeymoon place. We got married along the Manhattan Beach. It was a very nice place to have your wedding and honeymoon at the same time.

My phone suddenly rang. The number was unrecognized.

“I’m back to get what is mine, bitch.” From the sound of the voice, it was obviously a girl’s tone.

“Who’s this?” I tried sounding as innocent as I can. But Sarah’s bitchy image started to appear on my mind.

“You really don’t know me? Oh come on.” I sensed her rolling her eyes on the other line.

“Look, I don’t have time to play games with you Sarah.” I muttered angrily and Trent’s eyes widened. He grabbed my phone from me.

“What do you need?...  Really?... That’s nice of you. But sorry, we just got married. You’re too late.” Trent said cockily and I heard Sarah getting angry on the other line. He hangs up and smirked.

Damn that girl. I mean, was she even serious?! After all those years she’s still after this guy beside me?

Well, there’s a little side of me saying that I can’t blame her. Trent is like one in a million for me. After all that happened to us, we still managed to be in love with one another and that’s a good foundation to keep.

“What did she say?” I questioned looking a little bit worried.

“Nothing important as usual. She’s always trying so hard to threaten us like she could really do something to break us apart.” Trent caressed the side of my cheeks.

“She had done it once.” I whispered.

“Yeah, that caused so much trouble. It will never happen again. I promise.” The car stopped interrupting us from our little drama.

“Sir, we’re here.” The driver announced and Trent smiled at me before getting out of the car.

He helped me get out of the car and carried me. Yes, that traditional bridal style.

“Hey, put me down. I can walk.”

“I want to carry you like this.” He stuck out his tongue. “Anyway, mom and dad’s wedding gift is our honeymoon place.” He walked until we reached a cute beach house with huge glass windows.

“Really?”

“Yes, Mrs. Sparks.” He fished out the key from his pocket and opened the door.

The house looked even cuter inside with the soft looking couches and great interior designs. I wish I could live there permanently. But too bad we have duties to fill in. We’re both given high position in the Danes group of companies’ office so that makes us busier. Aunt Jeni told me that she has another surprise to me after our honeymoon and I’m intrigued whatever that is.

Trent carried me until our room and lied me down on the bed. We had a staring moment for a minute while he flashed that sheepish grin on his face.

“So?” I started.

“Hmm. So?”  He grinned wider making my body tense up a little bit more.

He sat next to me.

“If beauty were time, you’d be eternity.” Oh, there goes his famous pick-up line thing again.

“I think there's something wrong with my eyes because I can't take them off you.”  Ha, that’s my pick-up line!

“Heaven’s missing an angel.” How can he think of a pick-up line so fast?

“Mr. Sparks are you drunk?” I joked. That’s not a pick up line.

“I’m not drunk; I’m just intoxicated by you.” I blushed at his sentence.

“I don’t have any more pick-up lines left in mind Mr. Sparks. Sorry.”

“Haha. Same here. You’re just so beautiful that you made me forget my pick-up lines.”

“Shut up and kiss me.” I bit my lip staring straight in to his beautiful ocean blue orbs.

He looked like he didn’t expect me to say that but managed to stay cool and cupped my chin beginning to plant a soft, luscious kiss on my lips which I returned. I immediately felt my stomach tightening with the sensual kiss as he deepened the kiss. There, he began removing the hairpins tucked on my hair. I ran my fingers along his locks making us both let out a soft moan.

 His hands wandered my body unzipping my wedding gown from my back. Breathless, we pulled apart so I can remove his tux off. When we are both finally undressed Trent’s eyes were locked into mine with that promising smile plastered on it.

I was just lying on the bed with my bra and panties on leaving my breath harsher than ever. He hugs me as he unhooks my bra. I shuddered at the sudden contact. The feeling was so, so hot and it really turned us on. I remember the first time we did this when we’re very nervous but this time I believe that there’s nothing to be afraid of. We’re a happily married couple anyway.

My internal temperature differed when he kissed my neck and I moaned. That was such a pleasurable torture. The next thing I knew, he was pulling down the hem of my panties causing my stomach to do knots and have thousands of butterflies on it.

He kissed my navel up to the center of my ribs. He climbed up to me giving me another kiss on lips and there, we once again started kissing like never before, I responded with his irresistible kiss, sucking the breath out of him. Our bodies worked on its own with coordination like automatically. He removed his boxers and planted a kiss on my forehead. I felt his manhood hardened on my stomach making me gasp in motion.

He entered his into mine and we both moaned in pleasure.

“I’ll love you so much as long as I live.” Trent murmured on my ears, his hot breath tickled my ears.

Ecstasy radiated through my bones when he began pushing in and out of me in a very ecstatic way. I can’t say anything but his name. He managed to push in and out of mine faster. The feeling was intense yet hot. Yes, hot. My mind was in a resting state focusing on the view of the beautiful man rocking my body crazily while my body, my body was moving in unison with his.

“Ah, Trent, I love you.” I growled softly when we both burst in satisfaction while his was still inside mine.

He slowly pulled away and lied down beside me.

“This night was the best night of my living.” He mumbled huskily.

My eyes were closed and I searched for his arms for me to lie down beside him and fell into a deep slumber in his touch.

***

I was never a morning person but when I’m with Trent, I may have an exception.

We’re walking along the sandy beach holding hands.

“I don't know which is prettier today, the water, the sky or your eyes.” He commented when we sat on the sand.

“You’re such a corny guy Trent. But I love that.” I pecked his lips.

“What gender of the baby do you want to have as our first child?”

“I want a boy.”

“Oh, why?”

“So he can look after and take care of his future sister. Just like how you and Ethan did to me.”

“That’s nice.”

“Anyway, I have a wish.” I looked straight in to his piercing blue eyes that were glistening with the color of the ocean.

“What?”

“I wish we could live our happily ever after. I want to be a living proof of that.” He smiled how can he look so hot in just a plain white shirt and shorts along the shore?

“We’ll be, Mrs. Sparks. We’ll be. And that’s a promise. We may have problems in life but we’ll get through that. I’m destined for you and you’re destined for me.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This is the last chapter the small epilogue is next. :) I hope you like it though it's a lot shorter than my other lengthy chapters.

Thanks for all those who left their comments on the previous chapter. I'll post the epilogue later together with the SHOUTOUTS! x :D the epilogue is just really short anyway. :))

*Their favorite piano piece is posted on the multimedia panel*

*Not edited*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7M 143K 45
Falling in love never scared Maddie Davis until she fell for the one boy she swore to stay away from forever. Season 1 of My Brother's Best Friend ...
155K 4.6K 33
Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class. "You told me you need help...
408K 9.1K 26
{Highest Ranking: #160 in Teen Fiction & #1 in Love at First Sight} Zac Logan thought he had everything. His parents were filthy rich. He was captain...
519K 16.7K 54
Fire and Water. That's what they were. Together they were just whispers of what could have happened and what could have been. Running from a tragic p...