Hold Me

By My_Kinkyy

Beauty is stuck in her luxurious lifestyle, she gets everything handed to her. She becomes a model for he mot... More

Character Analysis
Chapter 1- Stick Around
Chapter 2 - Connect
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28

Chapter 27

740 37 3
By My_Kinkyy

Beauty POV

Candace held Camilla back while Kash held me back. Brandy ran up and soccer punched me directly in my right eye. My face started to bleed  exclusively.

"You bitch!" I tried all my might trying to get out of Kash's grip. "Ima catch you bitch! Believe that!" They all fled the scene going out to Candace's car.

"Beauty calm down" Kash begged me. Sarah grabbed a napkin to help stop my face from bleeding. She stepped in front of me and froze. Blood started to ooze down her leg from her dress.

"Sarah oh my god! Somebody call the ambulance" I screamed out loud. She fainted in the middle of the floor.

We had been at the hospital for 9 hours straight. Sarah was in the women's wing of the hospital. I was in the infirmary getting my eye stitched on the side. Turns out when Brandy hit me she was wearing a diamond ring that split my eye. Once the doctor was done he put a cotton patch over it.

"Okay Beauty just stay out the sun and be sure to apply Neosporin on it every 4-6 hours. And here a prescription for hydrocodone to stop the pain" the doctor explained to me. "Also you don't have to come back to get them removed because these aren't the normal stitches people usually get. These will dissolve in about 2-3 weeks. Or 4 at the most, just make sure you don't sleep on that eye"

"Thanks doctor" I replied with a genuine smile. The nurse opened the door to let me know Draye was here.

"Oh and one more thing Beauty, your baby is fine"

"Really? Would you happen to know how far along I am?" I really was curious.

"2 months as of today" he cheesed.

I made my way to the waiting room where Draye, Kash and Paulina were.

"Beauty what the he'll happened?" He yelled at me.

"How about you tell me what happened last night!" His eyes nearly popped out of his head. "So I'm clumsy Draye and I cry to much!" He just stood there not sure of what to say. "I'm going home! Come on Kash" we both went outside after I gave Paulina Dwayne's car keys. I called a taxi to take us to her house so we could get our things and head to the airport.

We finally got back to my house and all I wanted to do was sleep.

"Kash can you feed Chanel, I'm gonna go lay down" my entire body was so sore from head to toe. So I just soaked in a hot steaming tub of water. Camilla had really gotten to me for once. Her words about what Draye said just kept echoing off in my head. After my bath I just threw on my long sleeve, thigh length sweater and some underwear. Then flopped in bed trying to forget about everything.

Sarah POV

When Dwayne told me Beauty went back to Cali I was so worried. I tried my best to convince the doctors I was okay but they just wanted to keep a close eye on me and the baby. Because I really wanted to go out there with her to make sure she's okay.

"What about Darah?" Dwayne asked while rubbing my stomach.

"Ew no, what about....Dream" I smiled liking the name.

"Eeeh, I was thinking Forever" he mumbled with little enthusiasm.

"Dream Forever Winner, we both win. I just get to name her first" I chuckled as I rubbed his neck. "I hope Beauty's okay" I said more to myself.

"I'm sure she is, but how long you think it's gonna be til she tell Draye?"

"I don't know but I hope soon"

Beauty POV

My stomach was the only reason I woke up. If felt like I hadn't eaten in 2 days. When I got in the kitchen Kash left a note for me on the fridge.

     Out with Princess, will be back tomorrow.

             Xoxo, Kay

I went in the fridge getting out turkey breast and cheese. I lightly toasted the breads and melt the cheese. Then added slices of tomato and lettuce to the sandwich. After eating I cleaned up the kitchen chills went down my back. There was a noise coming from the backyard. When I walked out there the backdoor was wide open like someone had gotten in the house.

"Kash! Dad!" Nobody responded to me. The sound of something being thrown upstairs made me jump. But when I got up there it was only Chanel. She knocked my purse over making everything fall out. I guess she wanted the chips I had open in my purse.

"Are you hungry?" I cooed at her. I picked her up then turned to be faced with a black ski mask. It obviously was a girl behind the mask because I could see her entire frame in her all black clothing. She ran up and knocked me up side the head. But I gripped her mask making her fall too. Her arm swung over my head knocking everything off my dressr. She grabbed my throat squeezing with so much force. But I flipped her over trying to run out the room. This girl was fast as hell, catching up with me in the hall almost throwing me over the staircase railing. The sound of the wooden rails snapping made me use all my force. I stuck my fingernails into her eyes so she would let me go. Just before she could run back up on me I knocked her down the stairs breaking the vases in the hallway. Everything went silent til I heard my father's phone ringing. But surprisingly it was coming from the girl laying at the bottom of the stairs. I was hesitant at first, then went down the stairs and took the phone from under her. She hopped up and hit me so hard I flew backwards. She reached from behind her and pulled out a gun. I swear this hoe had horrible aim. She shot at the stairs just before I kicked her making her fall back. The gun flew out the glass of the front door. My first thought was to get the gun but she was way closer to it than me. I ran upstairs to my dad's room going into his closet. I locked the door then knocked over all his shoes to get to his secret safe. He had tons of guns stored away in there.

Draye POV

Granny insisted I go after Beauty and stop being stubborn. So I flew into town and had my driver take me to her house. When we pulled up to the front gate it was already open like the gate had been broken. My driver parked out in front where I saw the glass on the front door broken with a gun on the floor. I pulled my gun out then proceeded inside. The rails upstairs were broken like someone fell through it. The vases at the top of the stairs were shattered in the hall. The stairs had bullet holes in it where Markelle's phone sat at. I could hear Chanel in Beauty's room growling til she seen me walk in. Everything on the dresser was now on the floor. Her purse looked like someone had poured all the contents out. But what really caught my eye was the pregnancy test. I picked it up looking at the two lines across.

"Beauty's pregnant" I whispered to myself. Then I heard someone banging on something down the hall. I followed the noise all the way to Markelle's room where someone in all black stood in front of the door. I cocked my gun back and she quickly stepped to the side. A gun went off and it wasn't mine. I looked at the closet door to see a hole in it. Then felt a burning sensation in my right lung, and dropped to the floor. Blood oozed out my mouth as I tried my best to breathe and stay conscious. Then I feel into a deep lingering sleep.

Beauty POV

The room went silent after I fired the gun at the door. Then I heard a loud thud like a body fall to the ground. I went all the way to the back of the closet opening the window. I jumped without thinking and ran out the estate for my life. A familiar car almost ran me over. But thank god they stopped and opened the passenger door. It was Chrisytian to my savior.

"Beauty what happened to your leg!" He screamed. My adrenaline was so high that I didn't even feel the long cut that ran down my cab.

"Chris please just drive!" He zoomed off to the hospital.

"Chris no I can't go in there! Look I have to leave town now."

"Beauty your hurt, you need medical attention" he whined.

"Chris please I'm begging you, please" the tears ran down my face before I could even stop.

"Well at least let me get you cleaned up then we can go" he backed out then pulled up to the pharmacy. "I'm gonna go get some bandages and peroxide"

"Can you also pick up my prescriptions, I really have a headache and my stitches might be a little loose" I replied staring off into space. He came back in 15 minutes and we went to his house so he could bandage my leg. I took my meds and he gave me some clothes to put on.

"Are these Brandy's?" I questioned.

"Actually they're yours, I got em for you after your birthday but you went to Miami" In my hands were Denim high waist Jeans with a peace floral crop top. He also gave me peach New Balances. I quickly got dressed then we got in the car.

"So you wanna tell me what happened to you?"

"I'll explain it to you later, okay I'm tired" I took my pill and drifted off to sleep. We had finally made our way to the airport after a long drive. He bought 2 tickets to Brooklyn. "Chris you don't have to go back there, you have school and everything here. I can go by myself"

"If you go by yourself you be able to tell me what happened" he kept egging the situation on. "I just wanna make sure you get settled. Then I'll come back to Cali"

We got on the plane where I went back to sleep with Chrisytian to watch over me.

            "A man by the name of Draye Heartly has been shot. There are no suspects at the moment. Witnesses state that a woman brought him to the back of the hospital leaving him at the back door just before driving off. He was shot in the right side of his chest piercing his lung. Apparently he is in critical condition and doctors say he may or may not come out of this."

Authors Note

Beauty is 2 months pregnant!!
Sarah and Dwayne are thinking about baby names.
Beauty still hasn't told Draye but now he knows the truth.
Who is trying to kill Beauty?
Whoever it is they have all access to everything (hint hint wink wink).
Draye it's in critical condition because Beauty shot him!
Who took Draye to the hospital?
Beauty doesn't know that she shot the love of her life.
And no Chrisytian is not a suspect in what happened to Beauty.
#Comment #Vote #Enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 2.6K 35
Book 2: The East Series "All my life I lived in complete Fantasy. Never believed anything or anyone could hurt me...until that day when I was 5. The...
283K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
565K 12.1K 108
Work#1 Naomi is 18 years old she stay with her abusive father Charles her mother passed away once she was 12 from Brest cancer every time he drinks h...
746K 26.2K 56
Between juggling the struggles of being a teen parent, going to a new school in a new neighborhood, being ridiculed and bullied by his own mother, fi...