Hold Me

Od My_Kinkyy

Beauty is stuck in her luxurious lifestyle, she gets everything handed to her. She becomes a model for he mot... Více

Character Analysis
Chapter 1- Stick Around
Chapter 2 - Connect
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 23

1.1K 38 1
Od My_Kinkyy

Draye POV

The only way I was gonna keep myself calm was to go to the gym. I started to workout but Dwayne and London interrupted me.

"What are y'all doing here?" I groaned after putting the weights down.

"I could've sworn this was a public gym" London replied as she made her way over to the treadmills.

"Man your sister is crazy" Dwayne giggled. "You need me to spot you?"

"Nah, man can I ask you something?" I lowered my voice.

"Go ahead"

"Why do you think Beauty didn't tell me what Raymond did to her?" He inhaled and exhaled.

"Man honestly the only reason I can think of is you killing Raymond" he chuckled.

"This shit has been in my head for the last 3 days now." I leaned back so I could finish lifting my weights.

"Have you spoke to her since the court incident?" He came over to spot for me.

"And say what? I ju-" my phone stated to ring in my gym bag. I got a glimpse of my screen to see Leonard calling.

"Yo wassup boss man"

"Hey so look, a couple of MMA fighters are coming to Cali."

"What am I fighting?" I questions as my hands started to itch.

"No this is where your people skills come into play. The word of the day is networking" he exaggerated through the phone.

"Okaayyy"

"I need you to show them a good night on the town, you know how Chris Adams did for you in Denver. I'll text you their names and numbers."

"Okay, ditto" I hung up getting ready to head out. When I looked up Beauty and Kash were walking in.

Beauty POV

Today was a workout day with Kash, London, and Dwayne. But as soon as I walk in there is Draye. My heart rate sped up just by seeing him. We stared at one another til he got up with his gym bag going into the back. The man that I wanted so badly to speak to didn't even wanna talk to me.

"Hey over here" London waved us over to the treadmills. "Beauty you good?" She asked after we made our way to her.

"Yeah" I put my headphones on then cut my treadmill on to start jogging. Once again I saw him walk from the back to the door leading outside. My feet stepped off the treadmill then followed him to his car.

"Draye!" He looked back at me then lift his head up and sighed. "Why are you acting like this?"

"Look Ima be 100 with you right now. I don't wanna talk to you" he got in his car and drove off. My emotions were everywhere and I knew I was gonna cry. So I ran to the showers and poured my eyes out. He actually didn't want anything to do with me.

London POV

Dwight had finally showed up to give me some tips about working out.

"Hey baby" he kissed my lips while Kash cooed at us.

"Your late!" I fake pouted.

"I'm here now, so you ready?" He questioned with a smirk.

"Yeah this is Kash, and this is Bea- where's Beauty!" I turned to Kash. She shrugged her shoulders just as confused as I was. "Give us a minute" me and Kash went to the back looking all over for her. Then I found her by the showers crying intensely.

"Beauty what's wrong"

"Draye hates me! He doesn't want to speak to me anymore!" She sobbed with the tears falling. I pulled her into a hug so she could calm down. "Kash tell Dwayne I'm riding with Beauty" she nodded and went to do what I said. "Beauty look my brother's a jerk. Don't kiss his ass ever! When he decides he wants to talk and you want to listen then so be it. But don't let him choose when he wants to fuck with you." She stopped crying and we left the gym early.

"Lon!" Dwight called out for me.

"Who is that?" Beauty whispered to Kash.

"That's all me ladies" I cheesed going over to my man. "Yeah bae"

"One of you left y'all beats"

"Sorry those are mine!" Beauty came over to us being nosey. "So whose this Lon?"

"Oh this is my boyfriend Dwight" I grumbled with a fake smile.

"Ohhhhhhhh this is Dwayne's brother you were telling me about" she blabbed even after I hit her with my elbow.

"Dwayne, whose Dwayne?" He looked confused. Just when it got quiet Dwayne came out to the parking lot.

"London did you happen to see m- whose this?" He questioned looking Dwight up and down.

"Um this is" Dwight interrupted me.

"I'm her boyfriend, and you are?" Dwight answered. Kash and Beauty both had that oh shit look on their faces.

"Oh that's funny, I never knew London had a thing for red niggas" Dwayne snorted.

"Dwayne Winner this is Dwight Winner" I stated so they could stop sizing each other.

"Oh so he's my suppose to be brother." Dwight chuckled.

"Nigga you might have my last name but you ain't no fucking kin of me" Dwayne shot back.

"Alright that's our cue to leave" Beauty grabbed Dwayne by the arm going to his car. Dwight's face was bright red like he was gonna blow a fuse.

"Babe please calm down" Dwayne and him obviously had one thing in common. They were intimidated by each other which was funny.

"I'm calm look I gotta go finish training this girl and her husband. Ima see you later" he kissed my forehead then went back inside.

Draye POV

Leonard wanted me to take Corey Ace and Josh Arney out to show them the town. The best way I could show them was to go clubbing. Get them around some fine ass women and pour up. Let them experience the Cali night life.

"Waddup Beast!" They both greeted me with fist pumps and daps.

"Sup, so y'all boys ready to hit the scene." I stated as I rubbed my hands together.

"Yessuh!" Josh started to sing.

"First what club we going to?" Corey inquired.

"The one and only Vanguard nightclub!" That was the hottest spot in all of Hollywood. Most celebrities threw birthday bashes there. "Women, unlimited access to the bar and VIP all night" I was all for clubbing to get my mind off of Beauty. It was hurtful knowing she didn't trust me enough to tell me something as serious as that.

We all got fresh with for tonight. I threw on my Versace vintage printed pants on. Along with my white versace t-shirt with the Madusa logo in the middle of my shirt. Then I had my all white Palazzo Leather Hightops. My driver pulled up the entrance of the club. After he put the car in park he let us out and we skipped the line going into VIP. We got in the biggest booth and the DJ gave us a shout out.

"Them MMA boys in the house! We got The Beast better known as Draye Heartly along with K.O. aka Corey Ace! Then we got my man from the South Josh Arney!" The club got hype with our presence. Corey went off to go get a bartender for some drinks. Josh was sliding his way in with a group of bad chicks. While I sat down rolling up a fat backwood. Once all the weed was perfectly pearled in my blunt I lit up and took a big swig. The smoke caressed my lungs making me loosen up. I lean my head back slouching in the plush sofa getting higher than a kite. Her face kept flashing in my head, her voice playing over and over again. She called my name, but I couldn't respond.

"Draye!" My eyes shot opened because it wasn't Beauty calling me anymore. And there was the bitch I did not like; Camilla. She jumped in the sofa with me a little too close. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm just chilling with my boys" I slowly scooted over to the other end of the sofa.

"So where's your girl?" I ignored her drunk questioning. "Could I hit that?" I passed her the blunt right as Corey came back with Ace of Spades champagne. It was my absolute favorite alcoholic beverage in the world. He popped the cork and pour it in my glass. Just when I thought bitches ran in packs of 1 Brandy and Amaya came up to our booth. I took my blunt from Camilla and got my cup heading to the bathroom. When I came back Josh had Brandy occupied thank god. And Corey had Amaya's undivided attention. Leaving me and Camilla sitting there with so much silence.

"You know you could thank me for the tip" she yelled over the music.

"What tip?" I asked with a confused face.

"The picture of Beauty and Chrisytian at Ihop" she said in a duh tone.

"How did you even get my number?"

"Huh?" She pushed my hand knocking over my glass. "Oh I'm so sorry!"

"Shit!" I grabbed the napkins to wipe off my shoes.

"I am so sorry really. Look I'll pour you another one" she suggested trying to get the bottle. After that shit she just did all I wanted to do was smoke my blunt and get away from these bitches. Like why the hell was I here when I had a girlfriend. Even though we were on bad terms doesn't mean we weren't together. She dangled the glass in my face trying to be nice.

"So wassup with your girl!" Amaya staggered over to us.

"What you mean wassup with her?" These bitches were starting to erk me.

"She be throwing shade honey" Brandy laughed at her drunk friend.

"Look that's y'all with the female problems leave me out of it." I lit my blunt back up and finished my session.

"Can we not talk about that lil home wrecker." Brandy bitched out loud. I dropped my blunt and knocked over the table. Brandy's face was in my hand in a hot second.

"Keep my girl's name out your motherfucking mouth!" Just when I was about to knock her ass out I left. But before I exited the club I gave Corey my driver's number so they could have a ride back to their hotel room. It was only right to ride a taxi over to Sarah and Dwayne's new house.

Beauty POV

"You did not tell me that the interior was this love!" I moaned looking at the marble counters in Sarah's walk in kitchen.

"Just wait till you see my closet" she laughed after cutting open a box of wine glasses.

"Let me help you with those, I don't want my little cousin to get hurt in there" I placed my hand on her belly.

"Front door open" the alarm went off through the house.

"Dwayne baby is that you!" She yelled out.

"Yeah, Draye just got here!" My heart went into cardiac arrest when he said that. Then I dropped a wine glass on the floor.

"Oh I'm so sorry lemme get that, go over there so you don't cut your feet." She passed me the broom and dustpan.

"You guys still haven't spoken have you?" She mumbled watching me clean up the broken glass. I shook my head no then threw the glass away. "Don't sweat it jus-" Dwayne and Draye walked in the kitchen.

"What happened in here?" Dwayne questioned going over to Sarah. Draye just stood in the doorway while I looked at the ground.

"Beauty dropped some glasses trying to help me out them away. But she got all of it up" she assured him after giving him a kiss. I was about to say something but my phone started to ring.

"Could you hand me my phone Dwayne" it was Amaya for the umph-teeth time. I answered it walking into the game room.

"Yeah" I sighed while sitting on the pool table.

"Oh so now you can answer the phone" she whined like a baby.

"What do you want Amaya?"

"You know what Ima let you finish being the egotistical bitch that you always are. Oh and ask Draye why did he leave the club so early" she hung up in my face. I felt so dumb for even answering the phone for her.

"Who was that?" Sarah asked coming fully in the room.

"Amaya, it's official she's no longer one of my best friends" my head was still trying to wrap around everything.

"What happened with you two"

"She obviously has Brandy in her ear telling her God knows what. She just called me an egotistical bitch" Sarah started to laugh at Amaya's remarks. "It's not funny"

"I'm sorry that was just funny to me I don't know why" she burst into laughter making me laugh too. "Look baby girl some people just change as time goes by"

"I guess you're right and if she could flip flop like that she wasn't my friend to begin with" I added to her statement.

"Exactly right"

Dwayne POV

"Man so London running around with ole dude that said Trina stole his house" I mumbled as we slid all of the Sarah's boxes in her closet.

"You talking about Dwight?" I nodded and he laughed.

"The shit is not funny, he talking about I'm his suppose to be brother. Man I wanted to deck his ass in the jaw but Beauty grabbed me." The nigga was so close to getting his face rearranged.

"Honestly I've talked to him he cool. I think you should talk to him too" he insisted. I looked at this nigga like he was crazy.

"What and have a heart to heart with this nigga?" I chuckled.

"Nah D, just speak to em about your mother and if he knows her go from there"

"I'll talk to him when you talk to Beauty" he got quiet for a moment. "I know y'all still aren't talking. You haven't even said hey to her when you saw her in the kitchen." I continued. Seeing them have problems was like seeing Beyonce and Jay-Z go through it.

He sighed "alright deal" he got up about to walk out the closet.

"Wait where are you going?"

"I'm gonna go talk to her now so that you can talk him tomorrow"

Beauty POV

Just when I was about to get in my rental Sarah called my name.

"You left your phone!" She shouted from the porch.

"Thank goodness you told me before I left" I giggled taking my phone from her. Draye came to the porch where we stood.

"Could I steal her from you for a second" he asked Sarah. My eyes hung open because last time I checked he didn't want to speak to me.

"Uh yeah sure" she went inside leaving us there unsure of what to say.

"Are you gonna talk or just stare?" I grumbled gripping my side bag strap. He sat down on the swing chair. Then motioned for me to sit next to him.

"Can you just t-"

"Can you just sit down and stop being so defensive!" He demanded me. I sat next to him but made sure I wasn't too close. "Look I'm sorry I yelled at you but can you just tell me why you didn't tell me what he did to you?"

"Because after seeing what you did to Chrisytian for just kissing me. I could only imagine how long it would be until they found him dead somewhere" I said looking away from him.

"Come on man keeping something like this from me isn't okay" I could feel his eyes burning a hole in the side of my face.

"I wanted to tell you but the way your anger is set up I didn't wanna provoke the fucking Incredible Hulk!" He was just willing to do anything for me which scared me. His head hung low looking down at his shoes.

"When you find someone who can stop all the rage inside, you'll do anything to keep them by your side." Paula had told me that ever since Draye and I met there weren't anymore public outburst. Aside from the Chrisytian incident.

"You don't tell that person that you don't wanna talk to them because they take it to the heart" my waterlines were wet and I tried to turn my head further so he couldn't see.

"I'm really sorry I was mad, trust me I didn't mean it" he scooted closer to me.

"It sure as hell sounded like you did" I sniffed trying to stop crying.

"Beauty please look at me" my head slowly turned in his direction. "Why are you crying. Look I'm sorry really I am. I just don't want you keep things like that from me. We did make a promise to talk to each other about anything that's bothering us right?" I nodded looking in his eyes. "Can we go back to doing that?"

"Yeah I guess" he wiped my eyes. "Where's your car?"

"Oh yeah Ima need you to drive me home. I went to the club with some MMA fighters but I left because your irritating friends were there." I laughed at that because Amaya asked me why he left early.

After shutting the car off we got out going into the house.

"You know what habit I picked up out in Denver?" He questioned with his hands behind his back.

"What?" I looked at him waiting to see what was behind his back.

"Weed" he had a Ziploc bag full of loud.

"Tammy my agent made me stopped when I turned 16 because my appetite grew exponentially and I gained like 30 lbs in a month" he died of laughter, but I frowned at him.

"Look when you smoke you have to balance your eating and workout" he rolled 3 blunts on the breakfast bar next to my Caesar salad.

"You smoke one and I'll smoke one"

"What about the third one?" I asked eating my food.

"We smoke it together duh!" He lit his then passed me the lighter. I put my food in the fridge and lit mine. We both sat there clouding up the kitchen. Before we knew it our eyes were low and red. And everything seemed to just flow together. We went into the living room to watch Netflix. He turned it on Paper Soldiers with Kevin Hart. Our laughs ran throughout the whole house. I removed my head from his chest to look at him.

"What?" He mumbled putting his face closer to mine. Our lips met sealing a kiss. I hadn't felt his lips in over 3-4 days. Let alone his body frame or his touch. My arms slowly clinged around his neck. Then our tongues greeted each other deepening our kiss. He sat up with me in his lap while his tongue slipped in my mouth. My hair fell out of the clip I had it up in. My head fell back with my hair flowing down my back. His warm tongue kissed all around my neck. I could feel him sucking my neck giving me tons of hickies. But I didn't care at the moment because it all felt so good. He carried me upstairs to his room with my legs tightly wrapped around his waist. The soft sheets held me as I looked at him hovering over me.

"You're so beautiful" he smiled down at me.

"Draye do you really love me?" I whispered into his ear.

"With all my heart" I grabbed his face into mine. He kissed my lips, then my neck, then my breast. His lips were so warm as he sucked on my stomach going lower to my love box. After taking my thong off he kissed it just before putting his wet tongue inside. I couldn't help but moan as he pleasured me with his mouth. My hands gripped the sheets while my legs started to shake from excitement. Then his tongue sped up going faster making me gasps and moan even louder. I came right on his tongue. He licked his way back up to my neck. I helped him out of his shirt and he removed his pants. He rubbed his member on the outside of my lotus flower before diving in.

"Ohhhhhhhh Draye!" My nails dug in his back as he went in and out of me. We switched positions so that I was in his lap with my legs wrapped around him. The bed bounced to our rhythm as he banged my insides.

"Oh-Ohhhhhhhh" my arms gripped around his neck to endure the pleasure.

"I love you Beauty" he grunted as he worked my hips.

"I love you too baby!" He kept pounding harder and harder each time.

"Ohhhhhhhh" we yelled. Both of us were at our climax about to cum. And we did together at the exact same time. The entire room was quiet except for us inhaling and exhaling smoke from the third blunt.

"That was crazy" he giggled making me laugh too.

Markelle POV

"So what you're telling me is he it's trafficking woman as sex slaves from island into the U.S." I queried looking at Misty.

"Not only is he doing that but he's also smuggling diamonds" she added.

"Did you finish wiring all their files over to Ricardo?" I looked up for assurance.

"Yeah, all their bank accounts and blind offshore banks are in his system along with all their connects. But I don't have the location or date to the drop of the diamonds. I mean don't get me wrong 50k is great and all but I think I want some of them diamonds too." She laughed after sitting next to Ricardo. "This nigga making millions in just 3 days"

"Damn, so do you think you can find out when and where the next diamond drop?" I asked with my hand under my chin.

"I'll find out tonight when I get him relaxed with my mouth." She giggled making us laugh.

"That's why Ricardo keep fucking with yo ass" I joked looking at her funny. "Anyway what's the word on Cristal?"

"She's a freak" she laughed to herself. "When you want me to take her ass out?"

"Just wait I want her to see everything fall down around her"

Cristal POV

When I found Markelle's address on Google it was just to good of an opportunity to pass up. There was 2 cars parked in the driveway. An Audi and a Corvette, so someone had to be home. I slipped into my all black outfit with the ski mask. My father had connects with some Arabic people with lots of explosives. I planted one outside every window. It was time for Markelle to pay for taking away my sister, and getting Raymond locked up. After this maybe my father would see my loyalty for him and finally want to see me. I climbed back over the wall unseen to my car. Then drove off to the top of the cliff so I could see my fireworks. The button glowed green ready for me to push it. My thumb pressed down making his house blow up into flames. It was like the fourth of July and today was my Independence day.

Beauty POV

It was breaking dawn 7:01 am

Kash kept calling me over and over again. When I finally picked up she was crying hysterically and I couldn't make out the words she was saying.

"Kash calm down just speak slow and clearly!" I had woken Draye up from talking so loud.

"What's wrong" he groaned turning over to me.

"Something is wrong, I need to go home" my body was shaking from nervousness. So Draye decided to drive me home.

"Bae calm down I'm sure it nothing" he said backing out of his driveway.

"I can't, I mean if you hear the way Kash was acting over the phone" my nerves were so bad at this moment.

When we pulled into my street there was smoke coming from my block. He zoomed down closer to see firefighters and police officers trying to contain the fire. When I spotted Kash holding Chanel and my father relief filled me. But then all I could think about was my mother. She was no where out here and the look my dad face told me she was still inside. My feet took off running away to my house. But an officer grabbed me holding me back.

"No! My mother's in there! Please" my heart slowly dropped like I was on a rollercoaster dropping 30,000 ft to the ground. Everything started to fade and I fainted. I could hear Draye's voice calling me, begging me to wake up but I couldn't. My eyes stayed close not wanting to see this horrific incident.

Authors Note
Monica died in the explosion.
Where will Beauty, Kash and Markelle live now?
Father Jewel is a diamond smuggler and trafficks women for a living.
London is dating Dwayne's long lost brother.
Amaya and Beauty are no longer friends.
Camilla has a thing or two for Draye.
Draye and Beauty are both potheads.
#Comment #Vote #Enjoy

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

377K 8.5K 70
After an unexpected death of 18 years old princess and 21 year old Dre'Andre mother.They both go through things which pull them closer. New family m...
220K 11.1K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
282K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
59.1K 2.6K 35
Book 2: The East Series "All my life I lived in complete Fantasy. Never believed anything or anyone could hurt me...until that day when I was 5. The...