Hold Me

Oleh My_Kinkyy

Beauty is stuck in her luxurious lifestyle, she gets everything handed to her. She becomes a model for he mot... Lebih Banyak

Character Analysis
Chapter 1- Stick Around
Chapter 2 - Connect
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 21

1.8K 37 6
Oleh My_Kinkyy

Markelle POV

I called Draye down to my study, because we had to discuss something I came across on the internet. There was a video of Draye beating Chrisytian's face in like it was a punching bag.

"Wassup boss" he greeted as he came in taking a seat in front of my desk. I gave him a head nod still looking at the video. When it was over I turned around my laptop so that he could see it himself.

"Damn" he bit down on his bottom lip watching his self throw each punch.

"Do you know how this could effect my business Draye? Or even my daughter's modeling career. You're lucky I gave Chris a full 2 weeks of paid vacation til his face heals otherwise he'd be pressing charges on you" He just looked down at his shoes without replying. "I understand that you love her. But this is not called for, on the other hand I have boxing agents trying to find out who you are" I announced making him look up.

"Huh? He questioned.

"People wanna find out who this beast was knocking bitches out and leaving" I laughed to myself.

"Word? So there's people out there that wanna like sign me to fight for them" he continued.

"Yes, my phone hasn't stop ringing all day, so I put it on vibrate." Just after my sentence was finish I spoke up another call. "Lemme get this and I'll get back with you" he got up and left out.

Cristal POV

"Daddy I assure you that Candy will show up today" I promised through my phone.

"She better or you're in for one hell of a treat" he hung up in my face leaving me clueless about what to do next. My mind roamed off until my phone rung again. Assuming it was my father calling back I quickly answered only to hear an automated voice system.

"You have a collect call from 'Raymond Styles' would you like to except the charges"

"Yes" I sighed. All I could think was how the hell this nigga got in jail.

"Hello, Cristal are you there?" Raymond questioned.

"So Ray tell how you end up in this mess now?" I sarcastically said.

"You know how they snitched, them bitches went to police!" He bitched.

"What the hell you mean they snitched!" I shouted at my phone.

"Cristal they're on us like white on rice. Beauty and Kash are solid allies to get us locked up for good." He rambled off sounding nervous as ever.

"What do you mean us?" I replied after taking a deep breathe.

"You know Brian Lovette, Kash's father? They're reopening the case with the finger pointed at you" I could feel my blood pressure rising as my blood boiled. This could not happen, the only way I was gonna prevent this is if I took major precautions. Markelle was playing hardball, and he was winning. If my father was here he would be so disappointed in me. My team slowly fell apart and I was the last one left. All a bitch needed was a little Intel on Markelle Mcknighton and Google provided that to me. I typed his name in the Google search engine. A evil grin crept up on my face as my thoughts came together.

Beauty POV

Friday had finally got here and I finished all my exams. So I decided to spend my weekend at Draye's house. He made me feel so safe and invincible when I was with him. Just as I put all my books in my locker Amaya ran over to me.

"Beauty we have to get you out of here!" She yelled as she tugged on my arm.

"Wait what's going on?" I was confused and scared. As soon as I stepped foot outside a swarm of paparazzi attacked me with cameras. The light were so bright it nearly blinded me.

"Beauty are you messing with both the men in that video?" One reporter wanted to know.

"Beauty were those guys fighting over you?" I heard another one shout out.

"Beauty" All of them called out wanting my attention. When we reached her car I jumped in with no hesitation and we escaped the reporters. After going in and out traffic she cut the car off in her driveway.

"That was crazy" I said staring into space.

"Okay so get me dirty, what's the dirt" she asked as she unlocked her house door.

"It's better if I show you the video" I went over to her counter where her IPad sat, then searched the video.

"Ohhhhhhhh my God!" She covered her mouth with her hands. "Is he okay?"

"I don't know and honestly I could careless" I stated.

"What happened between you guys?" She whined.

"What did happen? I was in love with him then I met Draye. Now he's oh so in love with me. I don't wanna deal with that especially after seeing Draye get so upset to the point he wanted to pound Chrisytian's head into the concrete" I shook my head thinking about my last couple of days and how everything went left. But the feeling of guilt consumed me because I didn't want Chrisytian to get hurt let alone by Draye. Things were really taking a toll on me as the days passed.

"Uh Beauty," Amaya called out.

"Huh?"

"Your phone's ringing" I jumped up to see Tammy's name flash across my screen.

"Oh goodness" I sighed. "Yes honey"

"Beauty what is this video about?" She grumbled.

"Video, what video do you speak of?" I said playing dumb.

"Look, I'll talk about this when you come down to my office. No better yet I'll stop by your house. Paparazzi hasn't left the outside of my office since this went viral" I just imagine Tammy standing in front of me with her hands on her hips, with the biggest frown on her face.

"Alright" I hung up and let out a deep breathe.

"Man, this video is funny but horrible at the same time" Amaya chuckled. I snatched the IPad from her and exited the video. "Aw, I was watching that"

"I gotta go home now"

Markelle POV

The paperwork for Kash's adoption finally was faxed over to me. It was official, I had 3 daughters now.

"Kay!" I called for her.

"Yes!" She walked in with her workout clothes on.

"Welcome to the Mcknighton family" I cheered showing her the papers.

"Oh thank you so much!" She came to me giving me the biggest hug ever.

"What are we happy about?" Beauty interrupted.

"We're sisters!" Kash exclaimed. Her eyes grew big and her mouth cheesed for miles.

"Really? So I have a little sister!" They both jumped up and down holding each other. My phone started to vibrate and it was Ricardo. I quickly slipped out my study and answered.

"Talk to me"

"I got everything set for Misty, but she wants to speak financially before she goes off for her Charlie's Angel mission" he snorted.

"Alright Ima be there in a hour"

Sarah POV

"I thought you were going to be late like last time" I said to my baby's daddy.

"Man, stop doubting me so much" he grabbed my hand so we could walk in to the clinic together. He signed me in just when my doctor led us to the room for my sonogram.

"Hi Sarah, it's always a pleasure to see you" Dr. Skye complimented me while helping me lie down on the bed. "So it's been a while since you been here so let's take a look at the baby to see how far along you are for accuracy" the clear cream was so cold when she applied it to my little puge I had forming. Dwayne stood next to me never taking his eyes off the screen so he couldn't miss a thing. As soon as she placed the handle on my stomach I could hear a little heart beat rapidly.

"That's the baby's heartbeat, so you have to be farther than you were before you were here." She stated. The screen was kind of blurry til she adjusted the handle on my stomach for the right angle.

"What's that?" Dwayne questioned pointing to the round thing on the monitor.

"That there is you baby's head" she replied smiling at me.

"Aww, you made it have a big head" I fake pouted making all of us laugh.

"Okay you are about 2 months and 1 week as of tomorrow"

"When do we find out what it is?" Dwayne jumped in.

"You mean the sex of the baby, oh you're not even close. You have to wait until she's 16-18 weeks." I laughed at his face when he realized that was a long time from now. She wiped my belly clean and dismissed us just in time to go do a walk through on the our dream house.

"Aye look Ima drive behind you, ion really know exactly where it is" he shouted after me.

"You need to stop smoking maybe you'd remember half of the shit you do" I said turning around to give him a kiss.

"Yeah whatever" before my butt got in the driver's seat he smacked it.

"That's why we're in the baby predicament now" a few minutes after our flirting outside the house the lady came out to show us around.

"So how do you like the house?" Sharron asked after the house tour. We were standing in the middle of the nursery and I blocked her out. Just imagining the baby crib in the middle. And the changing table by the closet, with the baby powder and other infant toiletries. A smile spread on my face as Dwayne reached over to get my attention.

"Baby," I looked over to him. "So what do you think?"

"Could we talk about this really quick" I suggested to Sharron, she nodded and left us in the nursery. The room felt like a place I would enjoy being in for changing dirty diapers and putting bandages on boo boos.

"Sooo" he stressed the word out.

"Dwayne I'm gonna be totally honest, I would never in a million years!" I paused for a dramatic effect. "See myself living anywhere but here" he came over kissing me so passionately a chill went down my back to my knees making them weak. Sharron walked in after we made up our decision.

"We'll take it" we both said in unison.

Markelle POV

After Ricardo let me in Draye and Shawn were inside talking to the woman of the hour; Misty.

"Oh wassup Kelle" Draye said putting all his attention to me. I locked them in and looked over to Misty.

"Markelle this is Misty, but you will address her as Candy but formally as Brooke Marian." Shawn introduced us.

"Nice to be doing business with you" she flirtatiously greeted me.

"Likewise, anyway we're here to talk money but first what's the plan?" I queried.

"I tapped into the phone line down at their building. That's how I found out he was constantly calling for a trick or should I say Madame name Candy. Basically I pretend to be her and draw out info from Father himself. Then when I got everything you want and need I'll off him and whoever else you want me too."

"Name a price?" I mumbled.

"50k with interest. You pay any fees I need while I'm in Cali and that's it" she quickly answered.

"Deal" we shook hands on it making it a done deal.

Beauty POV

My mother was becoming more and more depressed since I found out about her horrid habit of drug abuse. She never left her room or even went to work. So I decided to slip in her office to get a glance at the part owners of the modeling agency. To my surprise it was me, so if anything was to happen I would have full share of the company. I was filled with relief and danced after reading that. Then I took the spare key to the Corvette. My bags were already packed for the weekend at my man's house or as he likes to call it "our home". Kash and Princess had gotten close since Kash came back from Chicago. So I dropped her off to stay over at Paula's with her. It made me happy seeing how Kash was adjusting so well with her surroundings.

"Heyyyyy girls!" Paula cooed at the front door.

"Hey mama" we gave her a hug then entered the house.

"Kash!" Princess exclaimed. She ran down the steps to her. I clears my throat to make my presence known.

"Kash is all you see standing there?" I joked. She turned her focus to me and embraced me.

"Hey beautiful" she muffled during the hug. Then they both flew out the room to enjoy each other's company.

"How are you Beauty?" Paula asked as I followed her to the kitchen. The aroma of baked Tilapia with cheese on top filled the room.

"Good" I smiled.

"Really, so what's this I hear about Draye getting in a scramble for you?" She slowly but surely inquired. All the air was caught in my throat and I had no words.

"Um," I cleared my throat once more. "He just got so angry so fast, I had to get in the car with him so he wouldn't do anything drastic" I rambled off.

"I'm only gonna tell you this because I consider you one of my own. Draye has an anger problem, he always had it just like his father." My ears twitched from hearing her speak of his dad. She now had my undivided attention. "When his dad left he was constantly getting in fights at school or on the streets. Hell I even thought he was going around picking fights with people who reminded him of his dad." She laughed to herself.

"Did it ever stop?" I asked with my interest peaked.

"After Princess was born the fighting did but the anger was still there. He had loud outbursts almost everywhere that I was considering homeschooling him and locking him in his room"

"What about therapy? Or like someone to vent to" I suggested.

"I'm glad you said that so maybe you could get him to talk out his problems instead of acting out" she insisted.

"I don't think- he's just- I'll try if it doesn't work I'm dragging him down to anger management classes by his ear myself" Having anger issues were unhealthy not only physically but also socially. All Draye has is me and his family, because he was seen as an unsociable being. But it was due to his fighting and angry behavior. My goal tonight was to get very intimate with our words so I could see what's causing this.

After our talk Paula walked me out to the car and I went to Draye's house. His car wasn't in the driveway so I assumed he wasn't here. I decided to go take a shower and fix me something to eat. I sat there waiting and waiting for hours but he never came. My phone started to ring so I answered because of my boredom.

"Yes?"

"Hey baby, what you doing?" Draye retorted.

"Oh nothing just laying in your bed by myself" I groaned.

"Damn" he became silent, unsure of what to say back.

"Where are you? And when are you coming home" I said while slipping into one of his big T-shirts.

"Give me like 20 minutes I'll be there." He hung up before I could say anything. It was dark out side and all I could hear was the rain pouring down. Then lighting lit up the walls in the house. There was a noise coming from downstairs in the garage. I stepped through the kitchen to put my ear against the door. My heart stopped when I seen a shadow walk past the window next to the door leading to his backyard. Just when I was about to run upstairs the garage door swung open and thank goodness it was only London and Paris.

"You scared the hell outta me!" I gasps holding onto my chest.

"Sorry, I went through the back of the garage because it started raining and I didn't want Paris to get wet." She was holding a sleeping Paris in her arms. "Ima just take her upstairs." After she put Paris in the guest room we sat in the kitchen talking.

"So you know Dwayne has a brother?" She blabbed out the mouth.

"Yeah but he's dead, right?" I said getting the cookies and cream ice cream out the freezer.

"No he has another one name Dwight" she responded as she passed me a bowl and a spoon.

"No way! Does he know?" I questioned shock.

"I think he knows about him but he doesn't want to believe it's his brother" she shook her head after licking ice cream off her spoon.

"How did you find him?" I wanted to know that pronto.

"Um, Draye wanted me to speak to Dwight about some houses that Trina brought from him" she put air quotes around bought implying that it wasn't true.

"Oh so do you see him a lot after that?" I kept questioning her.

"Uh, yeah actually I do" she mumbled under her breathe.

"No! You guys are dating aren't you!" I laughed out loud as I ate more ice cream.

"Promise not to say anything to Draye, Sarah and especially Dwayne." She begged gripping Draye's shirt.

"Okay I won't, now let go of my man's shirt"

"You won't what?" Draye butted in carrying the same duffel bag my father had.

"Hey bae!" I jumped up to kiss him to avoid the question. "Where were you?"

"I was with Serge" he stated loudly to get London's attention.

"For what!" She yelled coming to where we stood.

"Business" he nonchalantly replied. We both followed him upstairs to his room. "What y'all got going on following me?"

"I want a real answer!" She demanded.

"Okay I'm gonna go check on Paris" I informed them trying not to be in the room when they argue. When I reached the guest room she was still sound asleep.

Draye POV

"So you're back at it huh? You gonna end up like your Damn father!"

"London get outta my room!" I tried dragging, pulling and pushing her. But to no avail she came back in yelling in my face.

"Draye, don't tell me you're doing what I think you're doing!" she spat in my face.

"Last time I check, I'm grown! what I do to get my finances has nothing to do with you." I mumbled so Beauty wouldn't hear us.

"Oh so what now? You hanging with Serge again? He is bad news Draye why can't you understand that." She whined getting aggravating.

"Look I'm just doing something for Markelle now drop it sis damn!" I shouted trying to drop the convo.

"Markelle's in this shit too!" She was so loud I covered her mouth with my hand. There wasn't a sound after that and I checked to see if Beauty was in the hall. I shut the door and turned to her. "She doesn't know does she?"

"London look okay I'm working on getting a real job. I'm gonna stop soon, I promise" she looked at me the same way she looked at me when we were younger. That same face she made 5 years ago when I first started slanging dope. I was 15 and got a name for myself by the time my 16th birthday was coming around. It was always me and Dwayne selling and making drops. When London walked in on me with 20 racks and 5 lbs of cocaine she instantly knew. I promised I wouldn't go back to selling because I refuse to end up like my father. But after getting use to it, I couldn't. The money was fast, easy and came with a rush.

"Just remember the streets can't love you back" she said just before walking out. I was right on her heels following her through the house. She snatched Paris from Beauty and ran down stairs for the door.

"Do you guys really have to leave?" Beauty complained.

"Yeah, and if I were you I would too" when she said that I clenched my jaw, because at that moment I wanted to kick her ass out my house myself. The room got quiet after she slammed the door leaving me and Beauty standing there.

"It's okay, she didn't mean it Draye" she started trying to baby me. But I was to angry at the moment. So I waved her off and went up to my room to count my high end pick up.

Beauty POV

I sat next to the window watching the rain fall. Draye left me downstairs, he clearly wanted to be alone. But I hated sound of silence it was uncomfortable for me. Then my thoughts went flowing and I was back in that basement with Raymond. I felt disgusted with him, but most of all with myself. It was clear that I had done something to provoke him. I felt the tears of my soul rise through my eyes and pour out. The rain seem to always get me in my feelings but not like this. Raymond had broken me with a simple touch and I couldn't stop him. He had control over my emotions even though no one knew, he did. Draye had came into the room but I didn't realize til he touched me and I jumped away from him.

"Beauty I'm not gonna hurt you" he whispered to me trying to come closer. "Why are you crying?"

"Oh, it's just the rain. It just makes me sad" I said shrugging everything off and plastering a fake smile on my face.

"Come here" he pulled me to him so that I was sitting sideways in his lap with my head on his chest. "Are you sure you're okay, because people don't just cry for no reason."

"I'm good" I replied.

"You know you can tell me anything you feel the need to talk about." He confirmed while he held me. I was afraid he might say that, because it would make me feel even more guilty than I already do for not telling him. If Draye found out that Ray had took my innocence he wouldn't be fighting with his fist. He would kill him no doubt about it and I didn't want him to get in that type of trouble. So I held my words closely to me and held my tongue.

"Beauty?"

"Yes Draye?"

"Talk to me" he begged.

I quickly switched the subject on him. "I talked to your mother earlier."

"For what?" He looked at me a certain type of way.

"She asked me about that video." He looked away in an instant. "She's worried about you."

"Why would she be" he laughed thinking it was funny.

"You've had a problem with your anger for quite some time now." I commented after wiping my face with my hands. He laughed at my comment and kissed my cheek. " I'm serious, look everyone has come to me about this video and I think you really do have anger problems"

"Not you too!" He picked me up and placed me on my two feet.

"Draye where are you going?"

"I don't wanna hear this" he waved his hand towards me and went upstairs. He was gonna talk to me whether he wanted to or not.

"Bae" I stressed out the word while standing in the doorway of his room.

He tried to turn his back to me, so I stepped to him. He was sitting on his bed removing his shoes. "I'll help you" when I kneeled down he just stared at me taking his shoes off for him. When I finished I was between his legs on my knees and he had that look in his eyes.

"Tell me you love me" he whispered.

"I love you" he grabbed my face into his kissing my lips. I got up and stood over him clinging my hands around his neck. Before I knew it he had me on the bed hovering over me. Our eyes locked onto each other while we caressed one another. My hands stroked his big strong arms in a circular motion.

"I'm gonna go take a shower" his lips pecked my face again then he hopped up. All I could do was smile, still laying in bed. The shower was running but the bathroom door swung open and there he was in nothing but a towel.

"Ohhhhhhhh" was all I could utter.

"What?" He laughed. "Here put my phone on the charger." He tossed it and just like his heart, I caught it. When the phone lit up he had an unread message from London.
Lon: Beauty deserves the truth from you and Markelle.

I felt confused for a moment, and wanted to know what she was talking about. I knew Draye thick headed ass wasn't gonna tell me. I decided to stop by London's house to see exactly what "the truth" was.

"Beauty" he called out from the shower.

"Yeaah?" I threw his phone face down then walked in his bathroom. "Don't call me and not respond when I answer you" I grumbled with an attitude.

"Brang me my sweats from my dresser please"

"Whatever" I got his pants and threw them on the bed.

"Ayye girl why you throwing stuff" he teased as he dried off.

"Same reason why you don't wanna talk to me" I shot back.

"Baby of course I do" he slipped the sweats over his Nautica boxers. The only way he was gonna open his mouth was if I acted like a baby, so I crossed my arms after putting my beats on my ears. OX by Beyonce was playing, which was the perfect song to make me give in to his puppy face he kept making. He climbed in bed on the left side trying to be up under me. When he got comfortable he started to get annoying. Pinching my nipple and biting my cheek for entertainment.

"Draye stop playing" he was just as stubborn as I was. Then he pulled out my head phones making Beyonce sing out loud.

"You all in your feelings" he chuckled.

"You put me there" I whined turning my back to him.

"Okay bae, come let's talk" a smile grew across my face slowly but I hid it so he wouldn't see. "So now you don't wanna talk?"

"What causes your anger?" I quickly asked. The room was so quiet you could hear my heart pounding.

"You ever seen the Hulk" he spoke. "Everyone around him thought he was this monster, which made him an even angrier monster." I nodded agreeing with what he was saying. "I feel like him, when I'm mad it just that. Rage, Revenge and Redemption"

"When did you turn into this Hulk?"  I wanted to know what happened that lit a fuse in him.

"Remember our first date, I told you about the time I dislocated some dude's jaw. That wasn't the very first time it happened. After my dad got locked up I always felt like I had to be the man and protect my family."

"Only because you couldn't do anything when your dad would hurt you, London or your mother." I stated more than ask and I was right.

"I was so young, but it was all in my head because 2 months when he was gone I had got into my first fight. I beat the nigga so bad they sent me to Dub for 2 months. From there on out I was just aggressive like a pit bull locked in a cage."

"That's not true" I protested getting up and looking into his eyes.

"Beauty I got in like 8 fight my first 3 days I was in there"

"Draye listen to me, you're not an animal. You just have anger issues that they have programs fo-"

"Hell no Beauty I'm not going to no Damn class to talk about my feelings and shit!" A frown form slap across my face.

"That's your damn problem, you don't know how to talk things out!" He stared at me for a minute.

"I just sat here and talked to you"

"Well could you at least take it into consideration? Or maybe continue having these convos on a real serious note" I lowered my voice.

"I don't know" he rested his head on my breast and looked up at me. "Yeah, I like talking to you. But only if we both talk about our problems not just me."

"Deal" I giggled.

"Let's kiss on it" he said making me laugh.

"You are so stupid" we kissed but he kept his eyes on me.

"What!" I whined.

"I just had a vision like That's So Raven"

"Oh really, what did you see" I responded waiting for what he was gonna say.

"You are to be my one and only wife and the mother of my kids." I didn't have a response so I just gave him a big wet kiss. My cell vibrated turning the song off. Once again it was Tammy and I had to answer.

"Hello" I sang.

"Okay I know it's late but you have an interview tomorrow for Kolor Blind Magazine." She officially confirmed.

"Great what time and where?"

"At 2 pm, and the Kolor Blind studio is down town by the Jewelry store" she exclaimed quickly trying to rush me of the phone. "Don't be late and if you're gonna bring a guy make sure it's Draye"

"Wait what? Why?" She hung up before answering any of my questions.

"Who was that?" Draye butted in suspiciously.

"My modeling agent, she decided to tell me 11 something at night that I have an interview tomorrow for Kolor Blind Mag. And also insist I bring you"

"Looks like I get to see you in action" he joked as his hands played with my hair.

"When we get there you can't say anything about the fight baby" I suggested to avoid that conversation.

"I don't have to because they'll probably bring it up before I can. Why else do you think they asked for me?" He had a good point which made me only dread the entire idea of bringing him.

Cristal POV

My father called me down to our family building downtown. I was a little on the edge about it considering I've never seen him in real life before. The valley took my car to go park it just as another car pulled in. There was a driver in the front but the backseat windows were tinted. So I didn't know who was getting out of the car. The first thing I saw were cheetah printed Stilettos. Then out stepped a beautiful woman dressed in a cream dress with the jacket to go over it. On the inside of the jacket was cheetah printed as well.

"You must be Cristal" she asked coming over to the door.

"Yes and you are?"

"I'm Candy the Madame Father Jewel has been looking for so desperately" I was filled with joy when she said the name I've been waiting to hear. Now that she was here I didn't have to pay the consequences for her not showing up. We both made our way to the board room on the 18th floor waiting for my father.

"So what business does Father run?" I looked her up and down. Something was definitely off about this woman.

"Everything you can think of" I nonchalantly stated.

"I just asked because my profession involves sex trade" she replied after adjusting her red hair from her face.

"Ah so that's obviously what he wants from you" I cackled.

"No of course not, he wants to take me out on a date silly girl" she gave a faint laugh tilting her head to the side. "He heard about my escort business and it's more of a business dinner than a date. But you're a gorgeous woman, you know how things can get." This girl was pushing my buttons, just when I was about to pull out my hair pins out and puncture her right lung my father voiced in over the intercom system.

"Cristal pick up the line" he demanded. I gave her a phoney smile then went to the landline on the wall.

"Yes Father" I mumbled so she couldn't hear what our conversation was about.

"Why the hell are you here?" He groaned.

"Daddy I was-"

"I told yo ass to stay away from my fucking place of business."

"But father I was jus-" he cut me off again.

"Next time Ima demote yo ass to order of operations, better yet you gone be on them ships checking the crates for my diamonds." My eyes rolled repeatedly listening to him nag. "Now send Candy in here". He was my father but never wanted to see me. Everything I did was for him but he always seem to feed me with a long spoon. No matter how much I kissed his ass it was never good enough. The buzzer on the door took me from my thoughts. Candy strolled pass me with her big and perky breast nicely presented, with an ass just as nice. After she entered his office the door automatically shut close like it always seem to do in my face.

Beauty POV

"Bae did you get my beats like I asked you?" I mumbled as we got into his car.

"Oh shit lemme go get em" he ran back to the house then came back with my head phones. "So where the studio at?"

"Next to the Shalimar Jewelry store" there were 3 Instagram notifications. The first one was Sarah tagging me in her sonogram. "Aww baby look!" I cooed sticking the phone in his face.

"Who baby?" He asked glancing over at me and trying to stay on the road.

"Sarah's, she tagged me in it on IG" I wanted to show Sarah the outfits me and Draye had on today. We both had on our matching Chanel sweatsuits. His was black with the lettering in pink. Mine was pink with black lettering. And the back of our shirts said: Coco with number 5 under it. I wore my black Timberland boots and he wore his pink ones.

"I know you ain't taking pictures of me" he complained after switching lanes.

"Maybe" I was actually taking pictures of myself but he was in the background.

"Let's take a usies" he mocked me. He reached a red light and it was a photo shoot on my front camera. We made silly faces, kissy faces, and serious faces. After our photo session we made our way to the studio. When we pulled up paparazzi was waiting to attack.

"Beauty where did you guys get the matching outfits?"

"Draye did you beat that guy up for her?" So many questions we left unanswered. The doorman let us in the building pass the camera people.

"See I told you they would bring it up" he laughed looking back at the door.

"Beauty you made it! Okay so Julia is upstairs waiting for you and your father's here." Tammy announced.

"Really" I frowned from ear to ear.

"Yeah but not for you. He's here for Draye"

"For what?" He butted in.

"The OVO crew is here to speak with you"

Draye POV

Markelle was in the glass office sitting down talking to a man. It was the one and only Leonard Ellerbe. He was Floyd Mayweather manager and the CEO of all his promotions to fight.

"Draye Heartly this is Leonard Ellerbe" Markelle introduced us.

"Hey" we both shook hands and took a seat at the table.

"Okay so this is the one in that video?" He questioned looking at me.

"Yes, now Draye he is here because he wants to sign you."

"Are you serious?" I exclaimed very surprised.

"Yes very serious" Leonard answered. "When I seen how fast you threw your hands I knew I had to get you on my team before anyone else" he chuckled.

"So like how do we start?" I asked wanting to know as soon as possible.

"First we sign you and I sign as your manager. Then we get endorsements going with publicity about the signing, shortly after that you'll be lined up with fights." He said in a ta-da tone.

"It's great because not only do you have this. But people all want to know Beauty and the Beast?" Markelle joked making us laugh.

"Beast" I was confused at that.

"Everyone who has seen this video is calling you a beast and that's what I decided to present you as." He stated digging in his briefcase pulling out a t-shirt. On the shirt there was a print out of me with my fist lodging towards the camera. "You are The Beast!" He cheered feeding my ego.

"Well where do I sign?"

Beauty POV

I had been sitting in the room waiting for Julia to come in. There was a lot of commotion outside the room so I went to go be nosey. It was Brandy walking through anger as ever.

"I told you not to make a deal out of this!" She screamed at Julia.

"I'm just doing my job, now I gotta go do this interview with Beauty." She walked towards the door and I ran back in. Brandy was so loud coming closer to the door with Julia. They entered and her entire face scrunched up like she had been eating lemons.

"Hi Brandy honey" I greeted her with my smile and a wave.

"Hi" she replied with a fake smile. "We'll finish talking later" she pointed to Julia.

"Whatever, get out" she shooed her off then turned all her attention to me. "Sorry about that, little miss I always get what I want is being a spoiled brat right now"

"It's fine" I cheesed in amusement.

"Okay so where's you're boo?" She asked as she budged me with her elbow. Just when I was about to speak he walked in the room.

"Baby you are not gonna believe this!" He picked me up from my seat spinning me around the room.

"What! What!" I screamed in the mix.

"I'm getting signed by Leonard Ellerbe!"

"Oh my goodness are! Are you serious!" I shrieked in disbelief. He kissed my lips then Julia cleared her throat. "Oh baby this is Julia, she's interviewing me" he laughed like he knew something I didn't. "What?"

"She's interviewing us" he put much emphasis on us.

"So this is the best time to start right?" Julia cut in.

Amaya POV

"Baby Ima call you back somebody's knocking on my door" I hung up Shaw before he could say anything back. When I opened the door it was Akira and Brandy.

"Hey girls what are yall doing here?"

"We were just stopping by and I wanted to see if you to go out tonight?" Akira answered as I let them in.

"Who all going?" I shouted to the kitchen while locking my door.

"Me, Camilla and you hopefully" Akira yelled back. I went to the kitchen to see Brandy with a mad face on.

"Aw what's wrong chica, how come you no go?" I stepped to her.

"I'm just not feeling it" she uttered.

"She's mad because Kolor Blind Magazine is doing a 2 page spread on Beauty and Draye." Akira confirmed making me gasps. I haven't spoke to her all day which was crazy because she always told me when she had a gig. What shocked me even more was that it wasn't just her they were doing it on.

"A 2 page spread on Draye and Beauty" I repeated.

"Yes, to make matters even worse Draye is getting signed to Floyd Mayweather's manager" she pouted putting her head on the counter. "Me and Chrisytian break up but Draye and Beauty get even more famous by the minute" she muffled.

"You sound almost a slight bit jealous" I commented turning my head to avoid eye contact.

"How can you say that!" She flared.

"Bran it does look that way" Akira chimed in.

"So now I'm the jealous, less famous, ex of Beauty's so called best friend" she grumbled with an attitude.

"More like ex best friend" I blabbed.

"What happened" Akira asked looking at me.

"Yall didn't see the video?" I was surprised because it had it had over 3 million views on YouTube. It was a good thing I had save the tab to my favorites after I took Beauty home. I clicked a few buttons to navigate to the video before turning it to show them.

"That's what he gets for choosing me over her" she continued to bitch.

"No, now he doesn't deserve that. The man looks half dead at the end of the video!" Akira shook her head not wanting to see that again.

"Yeah ex best friend" I said again.

"I can't stand Beauty!" Brandy said out of nowhere.

"Okay we are not having this conversation in my house." I dismissed them and told Akira that I be ready by 10 tonight. When I locked the door behind them I decided to call Beauty. But she forwarded me to her voicemail. Why was she acting funny towards me?

Draye POV

After the constant questions about my relationship with Beauty it was finally over. Julia set up a couple's photo shoot for Chanel since our pictures from this morning were already over the internet. The company wanted us to advertise for them immediately. The way things were going I wouldn't have to do the drug thing anymore. But I had to pick the perfect time to tell Markelle my decision. Beauty wanted to drive us to her favorite place to eat.

"You can drive only if it's not Ihop" I demanded.

"Fine" we drove on the interstate for a good 30 minutes then arrived at Chipotle.

"You know me so well" I said leaving my head on her arm as she parked the car.

"Alright Draye get up you see me tryna park right" she whined continuously staring at the parking space. We got out them proceeded inside. When we stepped to the counter there was a girl who looked so familiar.

"Oh hey Camilla! I didn't know you worked here" Beauty stated. "Baby you remember Camilla from the Christmas party" I nodded my head then gave her my order to cut the convo short. "Can I get a burrito bowl but no guacamole."

"Okay how about you Bea?"

"I would like a romaine salad with everything on it" she laughed a little.

"Do you guys want any drinks?"

"Yes just get us two medium cups and we'll fill it up at the soda fountain." I answered for her then passed her a $50 so we could get out this girl's face. She brought us the cups and I dragged Beauty over to the soda fountain.

"What was that all about?" She grumbled.

"Nothing I just don't like that girl's vibe." The feeling I was getting from her just didn't feel right. She was definitely rubbing me the wrong way. I damn sure didn't want Beauty around her off she was giving off bad vibes. "Stay away from her"

"You can't be serious babe?" She pouted like a baby. I kissed her lips and walked off.

"I am so stay away from her" she walked over to us with our bag of food and I grabbed it before Beauty could start another conversation with her. Just when we were walking out the door someone called out to me and Beauty. When we turned around it was her once again.

"Hey my manager want you guys autograph" she smiled looking at me. Then presented us a book with flowers on it. I snatched the pen signed it and passed it to Beauty. This girl was starting to annoy me so I got in the car so I wouldn't say anything rude. Shortly after Beauty joined me in the car the drove back to the interstate.

"You didn't have to be rude" she sighed as she merged on the fast lane.

"I told you already. I don't like her" I stated trying to shrug the topic off.

"What don't you like about her?" I just ignored her then got on my phone. "Exactly, you don't know." Just when I opened my Instagram I got a text from Misty.
M: serious information, I'm heading to Ricardo's. Get Kelle down there now.

"Draye!"

"What Bea" she made me drop my phone under the seat.

"You're not even listening to me, I don't even wanna talk anymore"

"You've ever been around someone that made you feel like something bad was gonna happen. That's the same feeling I get with her Okaayyy! Are you happy now?" I shouted getting aggravated.

"You didn't have to yell" her voice cracked making me look at her. It was silent for most of the ride so she turned up the radio. She definitely had an attitude so I just laid my seat back and closed my eyes. The car came to a stop and we were in my mother's driveway.

"Why are we here?" I grumbled said looking at London's car in front of us.

"Just chill I wanted to get Paris Damn" she left me in the car for like an hour so I got our food and brought it in the house.

"Hey mama" I greeted coming in the living room.

"Hey son" she kissed my cheek then looked at the bag in my hand. "You know I don't like food in my living room boy" I laughed at her then went in the kitchen to see London and Beauty talking. But the convo ended when I walked in.

"So what y'all talking about?"

"Ima talk to you later. Here's her bag and please take her hair out. She refuse to let me do it" London laughed then walked out.

"Soo foreal?" I watched her walk out then glanced over at Beauty.

"Go get Paris so we can go"

"No I'm finna eat" I sat down next to her then took my food out the bag.

"Fine! I'll get her. Oh and Draye" she stepped in front of me between my legs. "All I want is Loyalty and Honesty"

Authors Note
London knows about Markelle
What was Beauty and London talking about?
What does Misty have to tell Markelle and Draye?
Sarah and Dwayne found a house.
Draye is finally famous.
What is it about Camilla Draye don't like?
Is Beauty avoiding Amaya?
Brandy hates Beauty.
London is dating Dwayne's so called brother.
Kash and Princess are getting pretty close.
What is Cristal up to?
When will Draye and Markelle admit their profession to Beauty?
Kash is officially part of the family. The next to chapters are gonna really focus on Kash, Beauty and Raymond. The trial is gonna begin!!
#Comment #Vote #Enjoy

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

83.6K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
5.4K 726 34
The is the rest of the book starting from Chapter 17 because we are only allowed to write 200 parts per book.
377K 8.5K 70
After an unexpected death of 18 years old princess and 21 year old Dre'Andre mother.They both go through things which pull them closer. New family m...
322K 8.2K 45
18 year old Nicole had always had a difficult life. With her dad not being there and her brother dying. She can only depended on her mother. When she...