Hold Me

By My_Kinkyy

Beauty is stuck in her luxurious lifestyle, she gets everything handed to her. She becomes a model for he mot... More

Character Analysis
Chapter 1- Stick Around
Chapter 2 - Connect
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 12

1.4K 41 3
By My_Kinkyy

Markelle POV

It was the day before Christmas eve and I had so much shit going on. I shot Draye and Dwayne a text to meet me at the warehouse. We had no pick ups in the last two weeks. And I refuse to let anything get in the way of my money. Them niggas pulled up to the spot and approached me.

"So how Minaya got yo ass out this time?" Dwayne joked. They both came over and locked me in.

"She ain't labeled the best lawyer for nothing. Anyways we got a lot of backed up work to deal with." I said and motioned for them to follow me.

"Oh yeah, like what?" Dwayne asked.

"Considering them spanish motherfuckers took your piece of shipment and burned your trap house down, I'm willing to give you a gift" I replied in a ta-da tone.

"Speaking of that, tell me why I got a text from Daniel." Draye finally spoke up.

"About what?" I questioned.

"Raymond bitch ass trying to sell him the product back." Draye retorted. "Daniel didn't like that so he coming out here"

"Well we know to direct him to they ass" Dwayne added. We all nodded in agreement. "And another thing, Sarah been getting text from this nigga basically threatening her and Beauty."

"When the fuck this started happening?" Draye questioned getting up from his seat.

"When we got back from Miami. But I didn't find out until Sarah finally told me she's pregnant."

"Word! You gone be a daddy son?" I exclaimed going over to Dwayne to congratulate him.

"Bruh this is crazy, I'm gonna be a uncle" Draye said getting up to hug his brother from another mother.

"So this only means we gotta off that nigga Ray before he fuck with our family. Its O T F shit only!" I stated loud and clear.

"Only the family" Draye and Dwayne said dapping each other up.

When they left my rookie nigga Julian finally brought me good news.

"He said he will meet with you tomorrow to settle the beef" Julian stated.

London POV

I was getting in my car to go pick up Paris from her fathers.

"Mommy!" She yelled happy to see me.

"Hey baby, you had fun?" I said picking her up.

"Yes me and daddy made you a Christmas card" she wiggled out my arms and ran inside.

"Hey Lon" Serge said coming to the door.

"Hey, how you been?"

"Good" Paris came running back outside with a Christmas card in her hands.

"See look mommy, we took a picture of the Christmas tree"

"Awe I love it" I cooed looking at the card.

"And we made cookies for Santa!" She shouted with excitement.

"Are you ready to make cookies with Draye like you guys do every year?" I asked her. She slowly nodded making me and Serge laugh. "Well go get your things so we can go."

"How have you been Lon?"

"I'm good, I uh just picked a location for my store and everything" I said while Paris ran outside grabbing my hand.

"Come on mommy before Draye falls asleep!" We made our way to the car and I strapped her up in her princess car seat. I got in the drivers seat, cutting the car on.

"So guess what P?" I voiced while looking at the road.

"What mommy?"

"Draye has a girlfriend"

"No! I don't want him to have a girlfriend" she pouted while folding her arms across her chest.

"Aw well why not?"

"Because he won't love me anymore, like when daddy use to have a girlfriend."

"But Draye will always love you no matter what. And his girlfriend can't wait to see you." I said making her face soften up.

"Really?" Her little voice questioned.

"Yeah, and she looks just like a princess."

"Mommy what's her name?"

"Beauty"

"So she is a princess!" She gasps causing me to laugh.

"She could pass for one" I mumbled as I pulled up in Draye's driveway. I got out to let Paris out. She ran straight for the door all riled up and pushed the door bell repeatedly.

"I'm coming!" Beauty muffled through the door. She swung the door open so fast and looked down at Paris. She kneeled down so they could be face to face.

"You must be Beauty" Paris whispered.

"And you must be Paris" she said giggling.

"Hey Beauty" I butted in carrying Paris's bag.

"Hey London" she said waving to me. "You guys came just in time. I need help with the Christmas tree"

"Its not up yet?" I asked surprised.

"Nope, but Paris can help me!" She exclaimed. Her and Paris went into the family room and there were decorations everywhere. But the tree was up standing tall as ever. They started to wrapped the shimmering ropes around the tree. Then the door bell rung.

"Hey can you get that, its probably Sarah and Amaya" Beauty said while lifting Paris up to put an ornament on the tree. I slowly made my way to the door to see a small puppy barking at it. I picked it up and opened the door for the girls. It was Sarah, Amaya, Princess and my mother.

"Awe whose dog is that?" Princess cooed looking at it.

"I don't know" I replied as we made our way back to Beauty. "Beauty whose puppy?" I asked while petting it.

"Oh Draye got it for me"

"Awe, it so pretty" Paris added coming over to me. I handed her the dog and everyone all went over to help with the tree. Just when we were about finished Draye and Dwayne came in with four duffel bags each.

"Draye!" Paris shouted, she ran over jumping into his arms.

"Hey beautiful" he said adjusting her in his grip.

"I'm not beautiful, your girlfriend is" she retorted making Beauty blush. She went over to Draye and Paris with a big smile.

"You're beautiful, but my name is Beauty" she commented.

"Draye I like her, now you can have a girlfriend" Paris said making everyone laugh.

"Thank you shawty" he said giving Paris a kiss on the cheek.

"Ew, kiss her not me" she said wiggling out of his arms.

"You heard my grand baby!" My mother added.

"You might as well, yall are under a mistletoe" Amaya insisted. Then everyone started to chant.

"Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss"

"Kiss her already!" Sarah shouted. Then at last they kissed making everyone go awww. Princess plugged the lights in making the Christmas tree glow.

"Wow!" Paris uttered.

"Do you want to put the angel at the top?" Amaya asked looking at Paris. She quickly nodded and went over to the tree. Sarah and Dwayne slipped out the room while everybody focused on the tree. When Paris put the star on the tree Amaya pulled out a photographed ornament from her purse. It was a picture of Karlee, her and Beauty. She slowly hung it up on the tree. Beauty went over to her and gave her a big hug.

"Mommy why is Amaya sad?" Paris asked while looking at them.

"Because baby, her sister is with the angels and won't be here for Christmas." Amaya turned around and gave a faint smile while her and Beauty sat down together on the sofa. Amaya laid her head on Beauty's shoulder staring at the tree.

"This is one beautiful tree!" Sarah said coming into the room with her arm wrapped around Dwayne's arm. I lifted my eyebrow and stared at how bright and vibrant her face had gotten.

"Do you have anything to tell us" I said loud enough for everyone to transfer their focus onto Sarah and Dwayne. The entire room went quiet waiting for Sarah to talk.

"I'm pregnant!"

Beauty POV

I couldn't believe my ears. My closest cousin was having a baby and I was there to see it myself.

"Nu uh!" was all I could say. She nodded her head saying yes and excitement swept over me.

"Oh I'm so happy for you!" Amaya squealed.

"So how does it feel knowing you're gonna be a dad?" London asked Dwayne. He just stood there with the biggest smile plastered across his face.

"It feels right" he nonchalantly stated.

"Aww, boo!" I cheered with tears going to hug Sarah. She laughed and looked at my face.

"Why are you crying now?" She questioned.

"Its so heartwarming, I feel like I finally found my family" I exaggerated.

"Aww honey, you are part of the family no matter what" Paula said patting my back. After everything calmed down we all sat around the Christmas tree. Paris was sleep in my lap while Amaya laid her head on my shoulder. My head was nicely propped on Draye's shoulder. London and Princess were on the the other sofa with Paula. And Sarah was booed up with Dwayne. This was truly a beautiful night, I wished I could have this very moment for life.

Draye POV

My mother and London were getting ready to leave but I wanted Paris to stay. So Princess carried her up to the guest room to go to sleep. Dwayne and Sarah were leaving to go get something to eat. Amaya had to stop by Karlee's mother house before the night was over with. And I had to count todays pick up. I went to my office and unzipped the duffel bags full of money. I took out my money counters and put the money in. When the first two bags of money was counted I wrote Markelle's name on a sticky note then pinned it inside. I did the same with the third one but wrote Dwayne's name instead. The last bag I put all the money inside and zipped it shut. I carried it in the hallway to hear Beauty and Princess talking downstairs. Then I made my way to my room and put the bag in my closet. I went in the kitchen to interrupt Beauty's sentence.

"If I were you I'd hurry up and trans-"

"To where?" I said making her and Princess look up.

"You are so nosey!" Princess mumbled under her breathe.

"Damn right, especially when it comes to my little sister." I replied giving her a nugie.

"Cut it out! You're messing up my hair!" She whined when Beauty started to laugh.

"Come Draye cut it out. We're talking" Beauty insisted.

"About what?" I asked looking at Beauty then to Princess.

"School" Princess quickly said.

"Well I'm all ears" I retorted putting my hands behind my ears for a dramatic effect. Beauty rolled her eyes and sighed.

"You're lucky you're an only child" Princess commented making them both laugh.

"Nah your Draye is my Dwayne" Beauty joked.

"Right but speaking of school when is ma transferring you to Beauty's school?" I voiced as I stood behind Beauty to wrap my arms around her waist.

"When Christmas break is over. But its not like Beauty's gonna be going there the entire year"

"Why not?" I said more to Beauty.

"Seniors leave early, so they can get ready for graduation and everything" she stated in a duh tone.

"Oh I forgot you was a senior." I laughed to myself.

"So what are you doing after you graduate?" Princess asked.

"Well, I don't know. But I will have more time to flourish in my modeling career."

"Do you think I could get a modeling job?" Princess said with a frown.

"Of course honey, I don't see why not. You're beautiful, have real long hair. Maybe I could put a word in for you." Before Princess could respond Beauty's phone started to vibrate in her back pocket.

"Bae ya butt moving" I said backing up. She pulled out her phone, I got a glance to see Markelle's picture pop up.

"Yes dad? Okay, I'm not putting up with her right now. No! Because its just too much right now. Fine!" Beauty left the room to finish the intense conversation. I looked at Princess while she shrugged her shoulders.

Amaya POV

I had just made my way to Karlee's mother house. I parked behind Karlee's old car and went to the door. All her family was still here showing their respects. Karlee's big sister opened the doors to let me in.

"Thanks Candace, so how is she?" I said while putting my jacket in the foyer closet.

"She's doing way much better. Thanks to you"

"Me? What did I do?" I questioned.

"Something she could never seem to do. You brought her family and all her children together this Christmas" she replied coming to hug me.

"I knew there were family issues but I'm just glad we can all be here today." I said smiling to myself. Me and Candace made our way to the dining room where everybody were having drinks and reminiscing about the good old days.

"I remember when Karlee and Amaya couldn't even reach the counter. So Karlee climbed onto Amaya's back just to steal Christmas cookies." Karlee's mother Karole laughed. I cleared my throat making my presence known.

"There go my baby" she continued.

"Aw mami you forgot to tell the part when she fell on me and broke my arm" I said going over to hug her. Everybody awwed at the scene. There was so many familiar faces along with unfamiliar faces.

After about an hour Karole got tired and wished everyone a marry Christmas. Then she retreated to her room for a goodnights sleep. I went into the kitchen with all the women.

"So ladies care for a drink?" Candace questioned bringing out the bottles of champagne.

"I could use a glass" I mumbled while getting all the women glasses.

"You must be the famous Amaya Carter" a young girl with big grey eyes asked me.

"Yeah and you are?"

"I'm Brandy, Karlee's 2nd cousin on her father's side." She said while taking a glass out of my hand.

"Nice to meet you"

"Oh, these are my two sisters Camilla and Akira."

"So nice to finally meet you. Karlee always kept in touch. She told me so much about you" Camilla chimed in.

"Yes she talked about you non-stop" Akira agreed.

"She told me she had cousins around our age, but she never mentioned how fine yall are" I said making all the girls laugh.

"So do you have any siblings?" Akira asked.

"Yeah I have two older brothers but I never see them. Caden is the oldest, he plays basketball over seas. And Pablo went back to Puerto Rico after my mother's death."

"I'm sorry for your lost" all the girls said.

"Its okay it was a while back. And Karlee help me get through things." I uttered, the entire room got really quiet.

"Enough sad stories let pour up!" Candace cheered popping the cork. When every glass was filled with a drink I lifted my glass up.

"Everyone lets make a toast!" I guess I was loud because all the guys came into the kitchen with their glasses raised.

"In life you have to take a L" I said pausing to pick the right word.

"Yeah like when Instagram took damn near 600 followers from you" Brandy joked causing the entire kitchen to laugh.

"Right! But sometimes you gotta lose to win. And we might have lost someone special and close to us. But she won, sitting in heaven with the father above. So no more tears! Cheers! To Karlee!"

"To Karlee!"

Authors Note
Paris in the MM.
Beauty is apart of the family.
Sarah's pregnant!
Ray keeps threatening her and Beauty.
Daniel coming to California.
Beauty is avoiding Monica.
Brandy is Logan Browning from hit the floor, and yes that's who Chrisytian wanted Beauty to meet.
Candace is Jennifer Hardwick from bad girls club season 10.
Camilla is Gia Sapp-Hernandez from bad girls club season 8.
Akira is Diamond Strawberry from Love & hip-hop New York.
#comment #vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 17.5K 45
King and Joy are back. Its time to find Leo and put an end to all of this. Will King and Joy last?
20.6K 1.3K 35
Saying goodbye to Atlanta and Hello to Houston! Nicki finally leaves here drama filled city and moves to the H town. Will Houston be a happy place fo...
34.9K 914 14
Read Books 1 and 2 before you read this one 🗣❤️
470K 20.4K 28
When the most innocent Virgin in town is fed up with her life, he meets the town's baddest tattoo artist at the most improbable moment. How will that...