Layla's story Book 1 (Acnola)...

reaNishimia

Image you always had a friend and one day she had disappeared for 11 years. One day she came back but with t... Еще

Content book 1
chapter 1 Prologue
Chapter 2: Zeref
Chapter 3: Her children
Chapter 4: Levy wakes up
special the shipping tag
Chapter 5 Mira and Erza's training
promo: she's back
Chapter: 6.1 She's back?
Chapter: 6.2 do I know you?
Chapter 7: Acnologia
n/a
chapter 7.2: Us.
chapter 8: Cana's biggest secret
chapter 9: losing my necklace
Chapter 10: fight
Chapter 11: What happened to her hair?!?
chapter 12: new hair cut!
chapter 13: Juves?!?
chapter 14: The truth
chapter 15: Brother?!!!
chapter 16: She's here...
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: of the Seven Seas.
bonus 1: Her poem
Chapter 19: Lily? What the....?
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21: Rain and Juvia
Chapter: 22
Chapter 23: Juliana's dead.
Chapter 24: Searching for the 'dead' body.
Chapter 25: Diona the mommie.
Chapter 26: The sirens
Chapter 27: Coldblood
Chapter 28: Layla...
Chapter 29: "Don't leave us...-me."
Chapter 30: Lifeless
Chapter 31: Freedom
Book 2
Chapter 32: Yin and Yang.
Chapter 33: Deanah & Lily
Chapter 35: Where are you Julia?!
Chapter 36: Epologue
Bonus 1: Rebirth part 1.
Bonus 2: Rebirth part 2
Bonus 3: Rebirth part 3

Chapter 34: Joshua

14 0 0
reaNishimia

Play the song: Destiny by Neffex when it's said so

Nobody's POV

In the streets of Magnolia wandered a young maiden, her silky black hair waved behind her as she slowly reached the guild hall of Fairy Tail. Her eyes darted around the full streets and stopped, she looked to her left where there was a café, 'Nishimia's Cafe' was the name, she wondered if she could buy some cookies before going to the guildhall. She then wandered in and opened the glass door; the bell above the door rang telling everyone that there's someone entering the café. The black haired maiden glanced at the waiters that walked. She walked and sat down at the left side of the small café, and then saw someone she knew for almost a century, a silver haired girl with pale green eyes walked towards the black haired maiden. She wore a black dress with a white apron over it and her silver hair was in a high pony tail, a small braid was on the left side of her bangs. She gave the lady a welcoming smile. When her eyes fell on the raven haired lady her eyes widen and her smile dropped.

"Deanah," she said, her thick British accent, "milady w-what can I get for you today?" she was a stammering mess.

Deanah looked up seeing the silver haired girl beside her, and she flashed the waiter a toothy grin – a sincere one. She said to herself that if she would be a bit nicer to her former Regalia she could be a good host for her future vessel. She was trying, but the thought of what happened to Violet about three hours before made her grimace.

"Yushinke," she smiled, "how are you?" she said softly, her voice was soft and caring; she didn't have any annoyed of any trace of a negative emotion.

Yushinke stood there with a confused expression she had never seen her smiling like that in all her life, what has changed her, she thought, more like who. She then gave Deanah a half hearted smile and then asked if she wanted something from that day's menu.

Deanah looked at the menu and said, "I want a pack of six chocolate chip cookies and tea – jasmine tea if that's possible," she said keeping her eyes on the menu, her elegant accent that always was present when she was in the human realm, "take out dear." She flashed a smile and Yushinke smiled and went behind the counter and continued her work.

Deanah turned her head looking outside the café seeing the busy streets of the small city of magnolia where she ones lived in, where she will be leaving soon, the city where she was reborn. She saw people smiling and laughing, fighting and bickering, running or walking, there were hundreds of people walking happily busy with their lives. But in those eyes she could see that something was odd, she could feel that in the atmosphere of the joyful city, it had a dark aura lingering in the jolly aura. She was going to ask Yushinke when she brings her take out later on so she could continue her path to the guildhall.

Just like it was a cue, Yushinke stalked there and placed a brown paper bag with the logo of the café and a plastic cup of tea, she smiled and said, "It cost 180 jewels, ma'am." (N/A like dollars? Or how does the jewels in fairy tail word actually?)

The raven head pulls out from her leather bag the money and ninety-nine jewels for tip. It was unusual to give a waiter that much tip, but well she wanted to give her that. She wanted to be a nice person for ones. Well she was training to be a better host. Better than the past her and past vessel the one before Layla – rest in peace – that's why she was doing trying to be better.

She tried, she then beamed Yushinke a grin and handed her the money and the tip. She thanked Yushinke and left the café holding her cookies and tea. She walked down the streets of magnolia with a small smile as she wandered, her black dress waved behind her, her heals clicked on the stone ground. She looked at the children that just finished their school activities. As she saw the kids around Hayato's age she frowned, her mind traveled to the young boy that had never been to a normal school. His sister however could go there – there was a possibility that Mei would. Hayato was the heir to his father's thrown, so Mei could go.

She shook her head, no, she shouldn't talk to the Poseidon twins, and she may stay away, Hayato didn't like her eyes, he liked Lily's. Maybe she could let Bishamon tell talk to them about the school situation.

She sighed and continued walking while looking around the café that she went a while ago was made about two centuries ago, the founder and former owner's name was Mordecai, he died just three years after Layla was born. He man gave his sun the place and kept on going for those two centuries until it reached for a boy in Fairy-Tail named Max, but he never inherited the place, his elder brother was the heir of the place. He is now the owner – the boys name was Makoto. Max then turned into the manager.
The place was popular for its cookies and cakes; surely it Strawberry cheese cake.

She reached the huge building that was destroyed almost a million times and the place wasn't loud as it usually would be, the place was gloomy, and there was a cloud of rain was flew above the building.

'Juvia,' she thought, 'what is going on in there?' she continued walking and she reached the huge double wooden door.

She pushed the doors open and she looked at the people the stood or sat around. Some of them were crying some were reading books, some were talking. It was silent until they saw the raven hared lady that just entered. They analyzed her and then they realized who she was. The raven hared girl felt that the heir was close; she could feel that he was closer than a yard away. He could be just there looking at her. But she didn't know how he looked like. She could feel his eyes on her, but she didn't know where he or she was, she didn't know where he was. She then saw the guildhall smiling sadly – even pitifully. There were many people that looked at her that knew who she was and others that just turned away not knowing who she was. Well who she possessed.

She then saw a flash of brown, well brow hair, "Deanah!" she saw Cana Alberona, the brown haired beauty she pulled Deanah in a bear hug, Deanah hugged her back. When they pulled away Cana grinned at her and took her to a wooden table – when she felt the power of the heir getting closer and then father away again. She gulped when she heard far away from her consciousness

'Only twenty-four hours, your highness.' The voice in her head warned. It was Shinigami, well more like every time she gets distracted the voice in her head warns her – Shinigami's voice rang. She didn't like that that damn god warned her every single time she gets distracted.

She shook her head telling the voice to shut up, Cana gave her a worried look but the ravenete flashed the brunette a reassuring grin as she continued following Cana. She reached a wooden tabled that had about three people sitting at; there was Freed, the head of The Council and a red head that didn't have a guild mark. Was he from the council? He did have the council uniform on.

Deanah sat down and greeted the people that were struggling to find out the enchantments, she giggled at the thought of them finding out that she knew the answers to their questions. But she had a spell over her that she cannot tell the enchantments until she sang her enchantment. But it wasn't her time yet, she fringed with the magenta colored necklace that hung around her neck and she smiled – she was 'free' free from Lily and her complains, free from the gods' rules.

But soon she will be tight back down on a vessel, that vessel will use her as her weapon – she wished that wouldn't happen – again – she begged the gods that that wouldn't happen she hoped the prayed and begged. She wanted this vessel would be a nice and caring person just like Layla was.

She placed the brown paper bag on the table together with her tea and propped her elbow on the table and grabbed one of the fresh cookies and ate one as she looked over the several books that were scattered over the table. She drank the luke warm tea and saw Cana at the bar talking to Mirajane. Then something caught her attention, a blonde haired woman walked out of a huge wooden door from across the guild the opposite way from the main entrance. She wandered towards a pink haired guy that was sitting at the table right next to where Deanah was. She sat down next to the pink haired man and they talked.

Like it was cue the same door that the blond came from a bluenete and a man with jet black hair walked out. They walked towards the ravenete – well more like the table that she was sitting, as Deanah felt a pair of shadows hovering over her she looked up and saw the short blue haired girl, her hazel brown eyes looked exhausted and well red and puffy. The bluenete and her companion – both had many books in their hands. Several books floated behind them as they reached the table where Deanah was sitting at. Her eyes looked at the bluenete that then reached the table and the man was behind her; the hazel eyed lady placed the books on the table and the man threw them and the short girl glared at him. When the bluenete saw Deanah she smiled at her.

And she said, "hi, I'm Levy," she greeted, "you remember me right?" Young Levy hoped that Deanah would still remember her, since Deanah was a part of good-old Layla. She hoped that she would remember Levy like in the past; Deanah had similarities with Layla, or maybe Layla had some similarities with Deanah. She wasn't sure. But Levy's main question was: 'why was she still here?'

But levy wasn't the only one asking that question.

Deanah smiled half-heartedly and said: "hey Lev, I do remember you, Shorty," she chuckled as Levy shot Deanah a dead glare. She smiled how levy looked exactly like Juliana when she glared at George when they bickered. Even if Deanah wasn't physically part of Juliana's life she was a part of her life in a way. Deanah took care of Julia in an odd way. Lily didn't like taking care of Juliana, she never liked to take care of children surely stubborn and 'spoiled' child like Juliana. Well that was what Lily always thought.

The jet haired man smirked as he heard Deanah calling Levy 'short' but coughed when Levy punched his shoulder slightly, the tense atmosphere lifted a bit, it was more calmer in that table. Until the red head looked up impatiently as the trio chatted, his gold colored eyes narrowed as he saw the books, seeing that those were the other ancient magic books.

He trailed his left hand in his crimson red hair in exhaustion and he looked at the old man next to him and he scribbled some words in a white paper sheet and seeing that it he realized that no. 19 of the diaries was missing – it wasn't there.

'Crap!' he thought, 'if they have already have stolen it we are doomed!'

He passed his hand over his face in frustration. The old man that was on his left side looked at him and asked him what was wrong, the man saw the kids uncontrollable habit of frustration so he decided to ask if everything was alright. The red head shook his head saying that it was 'fine' nothing was wrong. He old man saw traces of nervousness and anger. Furry was also there. Sometimes he would see the golden eyed boy checking the diaries again and again, until the rednette slammed his pale hands on the wooden table and yelled: "Screw this!". The old man looked at the boy with amusement – not only him but also Deanah, Levy and Gajeel together with Freed that was silently figuring out enchantment of book no. 98 that Layla wrote while she was in the Celestial Kingdom.

Deanah seeing his frustration she intertwined her fingers and placed her elbows on the table and placed her chin on her fingers. "What is wrong kid?" she said casually holding a laugh of his frustration. She took a large bite of her cookie looking at him.

The red head narrowed his golden eyes when he heard the word 'kid' but her exhaled a breath and looked at Deanah's blood red eyes then he snapped at her: "it is none of your concern, raven!" He spat not knowing who she was; he could feel Deanah's anger. But he ignored it.

The old man's dark gold eyes widen and warned: "don't mess with her! Don't you know who she is!?" he didn't want the red head to die or get cursed and she tried to kick some sense into the boy but the boy didn't budge. The old man had heard the story's of her: Deanah – well her real name was actually Yang. The old man realized that thru her red eyes that the white was red and her sudden appearance and her aura. The man was scared by her but he knew that she knew the enchantments.

The red head heard what the old man said and he snapped his head towards him and asked, "what the hell do you mean 'don't you know who she is?' she isn't even a member of Fairy Tail nor she is a member of the family!"

Deanah saw how he disrespected her and anger and furry build up within her but she closed her eyes and thought what would Layla do in her shoes but found nothing, well duh she wouldn't if she always did many other things but paying attention to Layla's daily life.

Deanah placed her hand on her forehead in thought while the two men bickered; Levy and Gajeel were silently hearing the conversation only snickering at what was happening.

Lucy Dragneel Heartfilia was sitting silently at the table next to where the ravenete and all the other people, she talked to the scarlet hared maiden that was cleaning her weapons, Lucy never asked Erza about her slightly swollen belly.

'Was she pregnant?' she thought looking at the woman with a blue sundress with her scarlet hair in a high ponytail.

Her eyes then wandered to a certain ravenete that was sitting about two feet away, and immediately jumped out of her seat seeing who is was, her raven colored hair voice, accent, skin color, aura and power it all said the same: Deanah Yang. She felt her husband Natsu – who they call Pinky – tugging her wrist slightly giving her a questionable look. Lucy showed with her chocolate brown eyes towards the ravenete that Natsu didn't even paid attention to. (A/N right here start the song)

He ones cried as he saw his family crying but in his heart he didn't believe anything from what they told him. He didn't say 'I'm sorry' because he didn't mean it, so he said 'my condolences' in its place

Natsu looked at the ravenete and realized that it was Deanah the one that killed 'Diona' out of Cold Blood and he wanted to ask her where Big Sis was.

They told him that she died but he didn't believe her.

He thought that it was a sick joke; he waited for the punch line.

He thought that she was alive; even tho he saw her soulless body lying on the cold hard ground but he didn't believe. Even tho he saw how the guild members cried around him he thought they were just acting. Even tho they brought roses and lilacs to Layla's body he thought that it could be a sort of twisted joke – a heartless prank. There was no punchline, just a quiet guildhall with books surrounding all the thousand tables in the hall before him.

Even Layla's mother was sobbing beside him, Natsu still couldn't believe it. Big Sis was determent to archive her dream, nothing could stop her. So how was it possible? How could you expect Natsu to accept that Layla Dragneel would abandon everything just like that, with such heart-wrenching finality?

Even after Big Sis was taken into a wooden coffin that same night he still didn't believe, even after the guilds came to console them, there was no punchline.

Natsu stood there before the brown colored coffin; a harsh cry echoed the territory of Sabertooth, as they carved Layla's name on the box. There was nothing special about the grave compared to the other ones that he saw all his life, it only was bigger and wasn't in the ground yet it only was about a day left to be buried six feet under.

They said that she wanted to fight but at the same time she wanted to die. That was what the head of the magic council had said. They said that it was something that was a consequence of her immortality.

Bull

Her immortality wasn't a valid excuse. Nothing in the world would push her over the edge. Right, right?

Layla Dragneel wasn't a coward; she'd never work to kill herself. Not when she had a husband and great granddaughter waiting for her in Fairy tail, not when she had 'Layla Diana Dragneel Vermilion #100' to finish with the latest spells that she was finishing. Not when she was determent to finish a book that she was writing.

Layla was to goddamn selfish to pull a stunt like that.

He looked at his wife as she wandered towards Deanah and numbness bubbled inside him as he saw Deanah chatting to his blonde as they talked happily.

He felt a weird frustration.

He felt that Layla was dead.

But he didn't believe it, he wouldn't dare.

She was his mentor, his first friend after Igneel had left almost two decades ago. He couldn't believe that it would hit him at her funeral the next day.

He got up and walked towards the table where the ravenete and Blondie were talking. He reached them and hugged his wife from behind resting his hands on her flat belly and gave Deanah a smile. It wasn't a sincere one but it was a smile. He thought that she would believe the smile, but that wasn't the case. Deanah saw thru that and didn't say anything but only looked at him.

Natsu wasn't the only one being in that state,

But let's talk about the male blonde that was now sitting with Gray and his twin sister Juvia who surprisingly already found out about her brother that was sitting in front of her. She was happy to finally reunite with him - Gray was happy for them and told him everything about their relationship. Joshua narrowed his eyes on gray every ones in a while when Juvia looked somewhere else; but sadly Gray didn't say anything but sweat-dropped at the man's stupidly.

The hall's atmosphere had lifted slightly when Deanah came in and Gray and Juvia had seen her but didn't keep starting – she reminded them of her.

Layla

They tried to avoid her as much as they could but she wasn't the only one, Joshua was the other copy of Layla, his blonde hair and blue-green eyes made it eternally difficult, but they could hold that because he was the opposite gender, but Deanah was female and reminded her of Layla's last moments. How her hair turned black and her crimson red eye shined in the night sky. How black markings appeared on her arms and grew until it reached her elbows. How the markings reached her left side of her face, it looked like a stain on white clothing, impossible to take off.

When Layla died as her body transformed to its normal way, she looked hideous, old as a woman of her late 90's.

"So," Gray said looking at the blonde, "how come is your blonde hair finishing at that blue color." He pointed out the obvious. Yes the blonde boy had e blue on his hair, it looked pretty realistic to be honest it could even be unbelievable.

Josh unconsciously touched the tips on his long hair that reached his shoulder blades and smiled, "it was weird – when I was a toddler I started getting my hair, and it was blue, and my mother thought that my hair was blue just like Juvia's but was it continued growing it grew blonde and blue. So I was born with blonde and blue hair. And no it wasn't from great grandmother, it was from dad. He had blonde hair and green eyes while mother had blue hair and blue eyes, Rain was her name, she was like a replica of Juliana and Juvia inhered that." He explained casually trying not to sound bitter.

Deanah heard all of it and got up from her seat excusing herself from the people sitting there and walked towards the boy and he was talking to the couple before him and Deanah felt the waves of the heir stronger. She threw the paper bag and tea cup into the trash can.
It felt bitter-sweet as she saw how the boy looked like; the strong power that was inactivated was within the blond boy. Deanah couldn't believe that it was him he looked identical to Layla: his sea-green eyes and golden blonde locks that ended in aquamarine color. And a star-like emerald and magenta necklace that hung around his neck, she immediately knew that it was him. She walked closer to him, his back was facing her and she saw how the boy's body tensed she thought that he could be finding out that there was someone creeping behind him. He whipped his head looking at her and his sea-green eyes widen when their eyes met.

He got up without giving the Fullbusters a second glance. He had seen her when she entered. He remembered how his stomach turned when his eyes landed on her, but he didn't see her face or eyes he only saw her soft black hair and her back, but never her face. That's why he didn't bother to talk to her asking who she was. Until he finally saw her face. His eyes widen when he saw her crimson red eyes that shined in the blackness that replaced the white of her elegant eyes. Her eyes were surreal.

He didn't say anything until Deanah spoke: "you're the one that has gotten a message?"

He flinched at the memory of him hanging on the big wooden tree that he tried hanging on, and when he saw the creepy woman in the distance that told him about Juviana. He never thought that she was real even tho he went to the guild hall to see if she was real he started thinking that he was turning insane, more like crazy! Until she was standing before him in flesh and blood.

He nodded and waited for her to say something

She didn't say anything.

She stared at the blonde boy and he wondered if she was fine. He was going to touch her upper arm to see if she was real.

She grabbed his wrist and pulled his arm back. "Don't touch," she warned, "I dislike humans touching me when I don't want to." She said politely.

The boy rose a brow but didn't comment, then she spoke and her voice was different: "I am Yang," her voice was filled with authority and power. She closed her eyes.

The old man that stood in the distance trembled was he heard Deanah's voice echo in the hall, the red head that was still frustrated snapped his head towards the woman and his eyes widen. 'She was Yang all the time?!' He yelled mentally at the thought.

"I am your great grandmother's host – the host of her body. And I had decided to be the host of her heir. And her heir is you." She opened her eyes and they were the same but the blackness was gone. Her eyes looked normal in first view, but when you look closer it wasn't, "and I will not leave until you agree to it, or I will die." Her voice now was slightly shaken with fear.

The blonde looked down to avoid the ravente's look in her crimson eyes. He thought about it.

Will it be good to be a vessel? Or not? He didn't know, but he thought that out of five great grandchildren he was chosen, why? He wasn't special, he had various types of magic but he only used one. He wasn't from a rich family, he wasn't from a guild he wasn't smart, he wasn't rich. But he was immortal – but he didn't know that at the time. He didn't know that he inherited the god-like powers from Layla. He thought that it would be cool tho.

"Yes, I accept." He smiled kindly. As he accepted the offer and he felt his star shaped necklace that hung around his neck pulled towards her magenta one. They were trying to be one. The star and the diamond, then the alliance will be signed.

Deanah saw that the star pulling towards her necklace and she told him: "take the necklace off," he hesitated first but took it off and he stretched his hand towards her and she took hers off and they collided together turning into one. A black light came and disappeared. It looked the same star shaped black colored necklace but it had a magenta colored diamond attached in the center.

Just than the wind switched and a tornado-like purple light appeared out of nowhere in the center of the guildhall right before the bar where Mira was chatting with Cana while she carried the toddler, Maya: Mira's baby girl. When the wind and the light dissolved a blonde woman that was tall she looked about 6.1 feet tall, she looked the same height than Gajeel or Laxus. When she opened her eyes they were about the color of purple, her eyes were cat-like – sharp and dangerous. She wore black jean and a white shirt; she had a baby in her hands. But that baby wasn't Mei. Deanah stood up straight as her eyes lay on the goddess of war: Bishamon, she knew that the blonde was responsible – and needs to know what needs to happen.

Bishamon's amethyst color eyes roamed the hall where the people looked at her sadly knowing that she was in pain – not physical but emotional and mental pain. She held her baby boy in her arms as she looked around for the goddess of darkness. Their eyes meet and she sees a blonde boy next to her and they both held the new made necklace. She immediately knew that he was the new vessel. She knew that Deanah had only some hours before dying but now she had those hours to be an individual. Deanah had those hours to break the last enchantments that the people couldn't break.

Bishamon walked towards Deanah and kneeled down slightly to her eye level into the eye: "I am Bishamon; I am here to judge the reunion of the host and vessel." She stood straight and said, "Hear me gods and goddesses I call upon you! Come and connect the host and vessel!"

All of them were there but the humans couldn't see them except: Natsu, Zeref, Mavis, Acnologia, Yukino, Juvia, Sorano, Levy, Deanah and Joshua. They saw millions of people sitting in tables seats, on the floor, floating in the air even on the heads of the guild members. They had smiles on their faces. But one really caught their attention – Layla was on the head of Cana. She wasn't conscious, she was asleep. She had her eyelids closed as she held Cana in her arms. She wore an ivory colored dress and black leather boots. Her blonde hair was in a half up half down style and started in black and ended in blonde. The necklace wasn't around her neck – she had a crown rested on her hair and something was wrapped around her neck... it looked like a sewed wound.

Cana could see them but did as if not. She felt Layla's warm body over her head as Layla's arms were wrapped around her neck treating to choke her. Her calm aura was send into Cana but Cana fought against it, she didn't want it, she was nervous. Her cards told her that a guild was going to attack but the time was unknown – her cards didn't know when or why. She kept glancing at the guild door nervously but the guild master and Mira already knew and were on guard waiting for the time to come.

As Bishamon blessed the host and vessel Joshua was nervous and was lost, he didn't know what was going to happen next in his life.

Just then the sounds of screaming and crashing were heard from outside the guild. Cana immediately knew something was wrong, most people of the guild jumped out of their seats and looked at Macorov, and he got up ordering who should do what and where. He told the capable S-Classers to go and start distracting the attackers to go somewhere else, taking them away from the guild. Cana stayed back – those were orders. Erza stayed back, Natsu stayed, Grey stayed, and many others did, they stayed to see if something would happen, if there were more – dark guilds would try to attack. But not all of them were held back for that sole purpose.

Laxus, Cana, Bickslow, Freed, Evergreen, Erza, Jet, Droy, Lisanna, Elfman, Mira, Grey, Levy, Natsu, Juvia – from the Fairy Tail guild stayed back for the other purpose.

From the Sabertooth guild stayed back for the other purpose – Yukino, Sorano.

The other purpose was for them to break the enchantments of the books.

~rea~

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

59.6K 1.5K 37
[Completed - EDITING IN PROCESS.] Something's wrong. Lucy's battle of love for Natsu has become a huge problem involving a new enemy working with Li...
56.2K 1.2K 32
Zeref's curse has been broken and now he is free to be with his precious little brother Natsu and beloved Mavis, and as a bonus, he is now a member o...
20.7K 592 26
"You already involved me when you almost killed Gramps! Zeref, why did you kill Makarov? Let go of me!" You demanded only to see that sinister grin...
3.3K 189 14
"...our existence is forbidden..." In a world where magic is seen as a threat, Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfilla meet each other on a run for dear l...