Stolen moments

By amourpierce

Betrayed by a friend,life made a living hell by an ex-lover,follow Leah as she fights for her life,love and h... More

Introduction....
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19(A)
Chapter 19(B)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Not an update
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Note an update but very important
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28(B)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Playlist
Chapter 55
Part B
Chapter 1(B)
Chapter 2(B)
Chapter 3(B)
Chapter 4(B)
Chapter 5(B)
Chapter 6(B)
Chapter 7(B)
Chapter 8(B)
Chapter 9(B)
Chapter 10(B)
Chapter 11 (B)
Chapter 12(B)
Chapter 13(B)
Chapter 14(B)
Chapter 15(B)
Chapter 16(B)
Chapter 17(B)
Important note:
Chapter 18(B)
Chapter 19(B)
Chapter 20(B)
Chapter 21(B)
Chapter 22(B)
Chapter 23(B)
Chapter 24(B)
Chapter 25(B)
Chapter 26(B)
Chapter 27(B)
Chapter 28(B)
Chapter 29(B)
Chapter 30(B)
Chapter 31(B)
Chapter 32(B)
Chapter 33(B)
Chapter 34(B)
Chapter 35(B)
Chapter 36(B)
Chapter 37(B)
Chapter 38(B)
Chapter 39(B)
Chapter 40(B)
Chapter 41 (B)
Chapter 42(B)
Chapter 43(B)
Chapter 44(B)
Chapter 45(B)
Important Notice

Chapter 37

80 13 1
By amourpierce

Rosalia 😁😁👆👆 or👉👉

It was on Monday afternoon, after her shift, Leah heads to her mother's bakery. As soon as she enters, she was greeted by the heavenly scent of freshly made bread, muffins and other baked goodies. The bakery was small but cozy with nice colors, it gives out a warm and homey feeling to the customer.

There were few people in there, three people on the line, and some customers were having their meal at their table. She saw some of her mother workers as well as Matt at the counter.

"Hey Brenda" she greets the tall, blonde high schooler, who looks really surprised to see her, she rarely comes to the bakery. She do help during the rush hour but not a time like this.

"Leah?.. Hi, what are you doing here?" She asks as she gave the customer her change.

"I came to see my mum, is she in?" The girl nods, as Matt walks up to her, asking her the same question.

She saw her mom who took her to one of the empty tables, one of the few workers served her a muffin with a warm chocolate saying it was from her brother.

"Leah what is wrong?" Emilia asked looking worried.

"Nothing mum, i don't just feel like going home" she pouts, staring at the muffin not really hungry.

"Leah.. You have been gloomy and sad for two days now and I kept on asking you what is the matter you refuse to say anything"

Leah pouts playing with the pendant of her necklace which always calms her. This past week as been stressful, she has to deal with a best friend who professes his undying love for her and a cheating boyfriend. She knows if she goes home, she will see the two people she was avoiding, so she ran to her only safe haven.

"Am just stressed.. That's all" she shrugs, refusing to tell her mother.

"Is it boy troubles?" There was silence, that was the sign her mother was expecting. She sighs. "Leah I want you to know am your mother and you can tell me anything, OK?. Whatever is it that has happened between you and Hunter I hope you guys settle it"

"Thank you mother" she smiles as Leah smile back.

"Now eat your food" Emilia stood up giving her a kiss on the forehead before attending to her customers.

Leah sighed, she took the muffin and the warm chocolate drink which was getting cold in her hands, deciding to go out of the shop for some fresh air. She came out spotting a bench, sitting down on it. She took a bite out of the delicious muffin, she enjoys it with her drink when she heard footsteps behind her, she looks up then groans inwardly, 'how did he find me' she asks herself.

"You have been avoiding me" he said with his hands deep down the pocket of his leather jacket.

"Am not avoiding__"

"Don't lie to me Leah.. It doesn't suit you" he walked closer his voice sounding cold, Leah shuts up just staring at him. He sighs.

"Can I sit?" He asked, voice sounding small, Leah looked away from him, finishing her muffin.

"You can if you promise not to do anything stupid" Antonio rolled his eyes but sat down anyway.

"So this is how its gonna be now uhn?... always having a fall out" He sneers as she shifts uncomfortably on the bench.

"I never said you ceased to be my friend, i just need to think some things through" she said with a distant look.

"Hmm, that look shows that am not the only one bothering you" of course, he will find out.. Her and Hunter relationship seems to be the latest gossip in town. "Is there trouble in paradise?" He said sardonically, from her peripheral vision she saw him bringing out his cigarettes, she groans as he sticks one into his mouth, he raised the lighter to light the deadly thing but Leah knocked it off his mouth.

"What was that for?" He complained as he glared at her, she glares back but to him, she looks too cute.

"How many times have i told you not to do it again?!" She said her voice raised.

"Says the person who as been ignoring me!" He jibed back.

"What as me ignoring you got to do with you smoking?!"

"So you still care about me?" His voice turned edgy and soft.

"Of course i do you nincompoop" she said angrily giving him a hard knock.

"Ow! What was that for?!" She rolled her eyes, stretching out her jean covered leg, using her shoe to stump on the cigarette and lighter. "That was my favourite lighter"

"Deal with it!" She snaps at him as he raised his hands up in mock surrender. She sighs, staring into space again, the tensed moment forgotten. Antonio stares at her as she was deep in thought.

"I heard what happened... Are you OK?" He asks her softly. She nods, fondles the pendant again, she loves doing that whenever she is scared, angry or frustrated. The cold feeling brings a sense of calmness.

"Am okay"

"That what I keep telling you, he is going to hurt you__"

"Are you here to see me or to rub my mistakes on my face" she turns to him, wincing inwardly at her words. Hunter was never a mistake.

"No am not" he tug her by her arm pulling her closely to him, she rests her head on his shoulder, inhaling his cologne. Hunter's own is more calming to her. "I just want you to know that a lot of people care about you, I care about you and I want you to be happy"

"I know Tony" she sighs, she felt his stare on her face, it was starting to make feel uncomfortable, she turns her head to look up at him.

He was staring at with so much love and awe "why can't you just give me a chance princess?" He whispers softly in her ear, she abruptly lifts her head, her hand knocking out her cup of chocolate in the process.

She tries to stand but he grabs her wrist, keeping a steel hold on it. "Tony... Let go of me!" She snaps really angry.

"No!" He voiced sounding pissed off "you need to hear this, I really like you Leah, and I know you do too" she stares at him... He looks deranged.

"Antonio! I only had a crush on you back in high school! That was then, my feelings are long gone and buried! Now let go of me Antonio!" She tries again but instead he takes her other hand in his, pulling her closer as she was trying to fight him of. "What is wrong with you, where is all this coming from" she whimpers as she stares into his now very dark, hollow eyes. She is really scared now. They were attracting attention from the passersby.

"You are mine Leah" he growls tightening his old on her waist, her eyes brims with tears, she was really scared. All of a sudden, he was pulled of her by someone. She gasps as the person throws a punch at his face, repeatedly.

"Hunter.." She whimpers as he looks up at her, he looks mad. Antonio used the opportunity of distraction to change position, they were both throwing punches at each other now but Hunter seems to be gaining the upper hand. "Stop it" she rasped quietly out with tears in her eyes as she watches in shock as her boyfriend beats up her best friend. She burst into tears as they were separated by Matt and one other guy who was also a worker in the bakery. She was very grateful.

"I will get you for this!" Antonio roared as he was held back by Matt and the other guy. Hunter dust his shirt glaring at him as a man from the crowd that as gathered checked if he was okay. Antonio as a black eye and a busted lip while Hunter had a cut on his eyebrows but he looks fine.

"I dare you, you son of a bitch.. Stay away from my girlfriend" he growled sounding calm but he was raging inside. First he had to deal with Claire, now him.

"Bastardo!" He cuss him out in his native tongue.

"Shut up! Both of you!" Emilia voiced screamed out from the commotion. "What give you the right to do this rubbish here?!" she got in between the two, pointing her rolling pin at the both of them.

"He was try_" she cuts Hunter off.

"Save it! Don't you guys have any shame... You are even scaring her with your barbaric act"

They both turn to look at Leah who was standing in shock. Matt disperse the crowd then walks up to Leah.

"Are you okay?" She nods her head shakily. He places her palm on her shoulder pulling her into a hug as she cries, she doesn't even know why she was crying. "Its alright, they are both gone" he gently pats her head, as she tip toes, peeping to look at where they were a while ago. She heard her mom and Matt conversing.

"Are you okay honey?" She nod as she pulls her into a hug as Matt went back to change. There was silence for a minute. "When we get home, we need to talk... Now wipe your tears" she said softly wiping her tears with her apron, she nods again. Matt came outside ready to go.

"C'mon sis... Let's get some ice cream, I will pay" he stretch out his hand, she contemplated "I will buy you your favourite" he smiles at her as she smiles back taking his hand, he slings his arm over her shoulder as they both start heading out.

Today did not work out the way she planned.

Who was expecting that? Like they had a fight?! 😮😨

#219- elite out of 2.62k
#23- alexpettyfer out of 482
Guys... We are coming up.
@haslinabdullah. Thank you so much for voting... 😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542K 9.8K 36
18+ Arabella or Bella to her friends, always dreamt of her "Prince Charming". Join her on the journey of discovering that love isn't so smooth sailin...
1K 80 9
Audio Recording: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgQ-PbEEn6_-b9MW7KBn26VKqzY8Rfy2P This isn't your traditional "Boy meets Girl" story. No. This st...
194K 6.5K 110
The phone started to ring, I got in and then picked up thinking it was dad. "Hello daddy" I answered. "Oh you've never called me daddy before, I have...
1K 33 8
Revenge Hatred Excerpt "I told you to calm down didn't I?" the voice spoke as it came close, I closed my eyes and prayed to God, I was scared out of...