ISHQ KI BAAZIYAN❣❣❣

By lovehardlovewrong

(SIDNAAZ SAFARNAMA CONTINUES❤) Join sidnaaz in the journey of life after bigg boss,where they fight every pos... More

INTRODUCTION
MSK-MERA SATYANASH KAROGE🤦‍♀️
SADA KUTTA KUTTA.....TUHADA KUTTA TOMMY
EK PAL MEIN TUMKO MAIN RULA DUNGA🤣
TUNE PARKHA BAHUT HAI...... PAR SAMJHA NAHI❤
GHAR KI CHEEZ HAI GHAR MEIN HI ACHI LAGTI HAI❤
JAA SANA JA...JEELE APNI ZINDAGI💃
BIN FERE.....HUM TERE❤
AGAR TUM TIK JAO....JALANA CHOD DENGE HUM
SANA KA UDA FUSE AUR SIDHARTH KA NIKLA JULOOS
IZZAT KA FALUDA HO GAYA😜
FROM BABY TO BC REAL QUICK😋
NAAWABZADA NAHI HARAAMZADA😋
HORNY AUR HONI KO KAUN TAAL SKTA HAI🤣
TUMHE KOI AUR DEKHE.....TOH FAT TA HAI BILL🤣
TU HI YE MUJHKO BTA DE...JAUN MAIN YA NA😋
NAYA SAAL.... PURANE HAAL🤦‍♀️
SIRF SAAL BDLA HAI..... PYAR NAHI BDLA❤
ESTROGEN NAHI DRAGON HAI🙏
TU JO KAHEGA WO NAHI KARUNGI...PAR TERE LIYE KUCH BHI KARUNGI❤
KISI KE HATH NA AAYEGA YE LADKA!!!
GHAR KE BACHE GALE LAGTE HAIN..PAIR NAHI PADTE❤
KHUD HI PAGAL KARTE HO...FIR KEHTE HO PAGAL HAI❤
UNDERGROUND ISHQ HAI....GAZAB KA RISK HAI
CLUB GHOOMEYA THARE JAISA NA KOI😍
KYA GAZAB KARTE HO JI....PYAR SE DARTE HO JI❤
SANA KAHAN HAI?
AJNABEE KON HO TUM?
PYAAR YA PAGALPAN?
JO DIKHTA HAI WO HOTA NAHI!
HAR RAAT KI SUBAH HOTI HAI
JO BEET GYA HAI....GUZAR KYUN NAHI JAATA
DUNIYA TERI.....TU MERA❤
DIL SE SHUKRIYA❤
HAMESHA AANKH KA BADLA AANKH NAHI HOTI
TU KON HAI TERA NAAM HAI KYA...SEETA BHI YAHAN BADNAAM HUI!
KYA SE KYA HOGAYE...DEKHTE DEKHTE!
MUBARAK HO...SIDNAAZ HUE HAIN 😍
PRAAN JAYE PAR JALAN NAA JAYE❤
TERI MAA... MERI MAA!!!
JAA MERE NAAM KE BILL FAAD LE...JO UKHADNA UKHAAD LE!
GAIRON PE KARAM...APNO PE SITAM!
MOHABBAT HAI YE JEEHAZURI NAHI!
FAISLE YAA FAASLE???
JEE VE SONEYA JEE...CHAHE KISI KA HOKE JEE
WAFA BHI TUMSE....KHAFA BHI TUMSE❤
TUM JO AAYE ZINDAGI MEIN...WAAT LAG GYI🤭!!!
KAR HAR MAIDAAN FATEH!!!
BOL TOH DIYA...AB KARENGE KAISE?
SHUKLA SANA KA MAAL HAI!!!
MOH MOH KE DHAAGE!!!
JAATE THEY JAPAN PAUNCH GAYE ..KHAIR CHODO!!!
DUNIYA HAMARI NAHI HARAMI HAI👈
KAR LENGE SHADI...ENJOY KARNE DO AAZADI!!!
KAAND AUR KARAM DONO EK JAISE HAIN!!!
WE NEED TO TALK!
LADKI WAALE HO YA LADKE WAALE????
AAJ SE TERI SAARI GAALIYAN MERI HO GYI!!!😜
PIZZA,SEX AUR NEEND,BAS AUR KYA CHAHIYE???
BORA BORA MEIN KYA HORA😜!?!
PATI,PATNI AUR SHOW!!!
KUCH BADLA YA SB WAISA HAI???
KARE KOI AUR BHARE KOI!!!
UPARWALE TU HI BACHA LE!!!
BAARISH NA HO TOH DHOOP KA KYA FAYDA!!!
NAHI SAAMNE YE ALAG BAAT HAI!!!
UTNA BOL ZUBAN SE...JITNA SUN SAKE KAAN SE!!!
EK NAYA HISSA..EK NAYA KISSA!!!
JISKA RAB HAI USKA SAB HAI!🙏
DIL TOH BACCHA HAI JI!!!
PYAAR TUNE KYA KIYA PART 1!!!
PYAR TUNE KYA KIYA PART2
AKAL KI KAMI HAI!!!
ISHQ KI BAAZIYAN!!!!!
WE NEED TO TALK!!!
EPILOGUE-PART1
EPILOUGE-PART 2
THE FINAL GOODBYE!!!!
SHUKRIYA!!!
FAMILY NEVER GIVES UP BUT THEY DO NEED TO CHANGE!
TRY TO LET IT GO!

TU JAHAN..... GHAR WAHAN🏠

8.6K 556 230
By lovehardlovewrong

Read the previous one first.

Sidharth came out of the washroom with his eyes looking like he threw up blood... Shehnaz was scared she had no idea what happened.

5 minutes ago he was loving her on the bed and now he was looking at her as if he wants to eat her alive and not in a good way...
but then again this is sid we are talking about, its not new for her... as she knows, he gets mad at almost every little thing.
So she tried to be the reasonable one,once again ,and asked him

"Kya ho gya bebu.....chilla kyun raha hai?"

Siddharth wanted to show rather than say... but unfortunately because of her injury he couldn't do that...So he did the next best thing.

He went inside and bought the thing with him that made him react this way.

Shehnaz looked at him totally clueless..what was all of this doing in the washroom????

Sid looked at her and realized that she had no idea about this..her face was as shocked as his was...and this made him calm down a bit...
Sana touched the giftbox and letter and a single rose one by one and was shocked because it looked fresh...so someone definitely kept this in there today.

She looked at sid and said
"Shehbaaz laya hoga baby....khol ke dekhun"

Sidharth in a second threw it away from her hands and said
"pagal hai main aise hi react karunga kya...read the letter sana...this is not a joke..wtf"

Sana opened the letter and it looked like it was written in blood...she was shocked...she read it

"MY LOVE SANA

I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU ARE BACK WHERE YOU BELONG...ALSO A LITTLE SAD ABOUT YOUR INJURY..SO SENDING YOU THIS HOUSEWARMING PLUS GET WELL SOON GIFT.

I HOPE I WILL GET TO BE WITH YOU SOON...TAB TAK DOOR SE DEKH KE HI KAAM CHALA LUNGA....APNA DHYAN RAKHNA..
AUR BAHUT CHOT LGTI HAI TUMHE..DHYAN RAKHA KARO.
UNTIL NEXT TIME

YOUR BIGGEST FAN❤"

Sana's face was pale as fuck...what on earth does all this mean???who was this man and how did he knows where she lives!sana was scared to even ask questions now...what the hell is happening.

Sid saw her face and sat right next to her.
Sana asked him
"Teri kasam hai main toh uth bhi ni skti...mujhe kya pta ye kahan se aaya sidharth....ye kisne likha hoga"

Sidharth cupped her face and said
"Baby...relax okay...let's just open the gift and see first...fir dekhte hain kya karna hai"

Sidharth went to get the gift and opened it to take out a beautiful gold necklace...
NOT JUST ANY NECKLACE BUT THE SAME SHE WEARS ALL THE DAMN TIME...THE FAMOUS GOLD SHEHNAZ NECKLACE.

Sana looked at it and touched her neck to realize that it was missing from her neck...she had no idea when and where she dropped it but this was getting creepier by the second.

Sid asked her calmly...
"Ye kahan tha shehnaz...can you remember the last time you wore it baby...agar wo yaad ho toh may be we can ask who is pulling this stupid prank"

Sid wished it was just a prank...he kept thinking about what could have happened to her if she was living here alone... if this all was not a joke...if... no no..he can't think like this..sana needs to understand she is okay and will be fine ..he will not let anything happen to her.

Sana was trying so hard to remember k ye necklace kahan gira tha..suddenly she shouted
"Sidharth meri videos dekhna aaj wali..agar usme hoga toh mtlb aaj din tak tha mere paas aur sham ko khoya hai...hai na"

Yea actually that looks like a good idea....
Sid sat down along with her to investigate the last time she wore that necklace of hers....

Sana saw the last post of hers in the mrng and saw her neck was bare...damn...she opened the last snap she sent sid before sleeping and in that also she was not wearing the necklace....
Toh fir ye gira kab???

Sana kept scrolling her feed to realize that the necklace was there 2 days back...so they both joined the pieces together to come to the conclusion that ...

Jis din mujhe injury hui hai..necklace usi din mere gale se gira hai..may be main gir gyi thi jab..tab hua..ya may be ghar pe aate hue ...kya pta yar sidharth.... itna travel kiya hai itne log they set pe...aise thodi pta chlta hai k necklace kisko mila hoga aur wo mere ghar kaise pauncha.

Sid thought for a while and asked her
"Ek min.tumhe chot lgi hai ye toh bahut logon ko pta hai because of media and all but to get that necklace someone has to be there on the set na...and who else knows this address of yours...koi andaza hai set pe kis kis ko pta hai ye jgh...may be we can ask someone from your team..i cannot take this lightly...agar mazak bhi hai tab bhi the person needs to know their limits....this rose is fresh as fuck..someone bought it today only..i am one hundred percent sure of it.

These were too much questions and sana was too overwhelmed with this..abhi toh bechari rest karne aayi thi...aise kaise ye tension ho gyi..

"Sidharth kal main teko makeup dada ka no.de dungi..shehbaaz k sath jaake pta kar lena jo karna hoga...abhi plz thodi der mere paas baith meko acha nahi lg ra hai bilkul"

Sid didn't say anything...he wanted to hold her close as well...this was really scary for him also.

Sid kept all three things aside and went into bed with her...sana was already drowsy because of the painkillers...they were hell strong.

Sid hugged sana closer and kissed her forehead.
Sana purred like a kitten and snuggled him.

He smelled so divine...he always does..there is something so sexy about good smelling men

(Confession...i am huge sucker for great smelling colognes......huge fucking turnon😍)

Sana kissed him and he kissed her back..for a while they kept kissing but eventually they hugged and sana almost immediately fell asleep.

Ek hafte baad sidharth ko shayad achi neend aane wali thi par kismat hi khrab hai kya kar skte hain.??

Bechara soche ja raha tha k kya kiya ja skta hai is ajeeb incident ka.

Sid wanted to turn to the other side and when he tried to..he saw Sana's fingers clutching his tshirt like a hawk.
This girl makes him feel so weak with the love he feels towards her.

Sidharth kissed her forehead and whispered
"I promise i will protect you from everything that will try to harm you...i love you angel...thank you for being mine"

He switched his phone on and called a number.

"Hello...hey...kaisi hai..sorry yar late call karne k liye...i need a favour actually....wo next month wala project next week ho skta hai plz...i want to do it fast....yea..i will see you this week...bye"

Sid went to bed and saw sana already up and waiting for him...she looked angry.

He rushed towards her and said
"Kya hua baby....neend se kyun uthi"

Sana gestured like a baby asking a mother to pick her up...sid rushed and kissed her cheeks....sana hugged him and said

"Main dar gyi thi...achanak neend khuli tu tha ni maine socha chala toh ni gya wapis"

Sid*babying her hair*no darling....main kahin jaunga toh teko leke...ab plz so jate hain...kal kaam hai na bahut.

Sana kissed him goodnight and they both slept in each other's arms.

NEXT MORNING
Right now..all 3 of them were having an extreme argument about who is going to be at home with sana and who will go to set to check things out.

Shehbaaz-Yar ek toh mujhe sbse late pta lga hai..main yaha sbko janta hun aur waise bhi main do din mein ja ra hun wapis....sidharth aaj mujhe jaane de..jo bhi pta lgta hai aake tujhe hi btaunga na..plz yar sana bol isko.

Sana-Tenu ki lgda main try ni kitta...meri sunda hunda te inne kalesh hunde saade.

Sid-oh..ptc punjab...tum dono chup karo...I've said it ...i want to go and ask them everything personally....shehbaaz wahan bhi live aata rahega ig pe...kaam ki bat toh puchne se raha.🤣🤣🤣

Sana started laughing and shehbaaz got angry at her
"Chup kar bandriye...chal toh dono chlate hain"

Sid immediately shot up....pagal hai isko akele ni rkh ra main is ghar mein....na camera hai na kuch..shehnaz aise kon rehta hai...hain?kitni careless ho tum.

Sana *slow claps*

Mr. SIDHARTH WAISE TERI HAR LDKE SE JLTI HAI PAR LDAI MEIN HAMESHA MERI GALTI HAI SHUKLA

Teri sui ghuma fira k mujpe kyun aa jati hai...mudda koi bhi ho isne mere peeche hi pdna hai .

Sid gave up on telling her anything...he looked at shehbaaz and said again
"Bhai meri baat sun....mujhe jaane de because you know i won't be satisfied with whatever information you will come up with"

Sana-Ye sach hai shehbaaz ...tu jinna marzi zor la la....is nu kde vi santushti ni honi..

Shehbaaz gave up and it was mutually decided that sid will go to check on everything he wanted...welll no needed to.

It was late in the evng when sid came back and as soon as he saw sana standing he ran towards her

"Tumko superwoman bnna zaruri hai hain?...abhi itna bhi theek ni hui ho...4 hi din hue hain sana...sit the hell down"

Sana smiled at his overcaring nature....and held his hand

"Baith ja phle...daant lena baad mein"

Shehbaaz- bhai gusse mein kyun hai?

Sidharth looked at sana....and then at shehbaaz and exhaled .

Bahut kuch pta chala hai but sbse zaruri cheez abhi bhi pta nahi chali...i am worried still.

Sid looked at them and started telling them the whole story...

He told them how when he talked to the makeup artist on call...he was given the no.of the director ... and the director met him personally.
Sidharth also asked the makeup artist about the address thing and enquired how many people knew where Shehnaz lives.

He told him directly that from the sets only the person who hired the maid and the maid they hired knows where sana lives.
Sidharth wanted to ask him about the maid as well or a crazy fan but he didn't trust him enough...so he disconnected.

When sid called the director...he answered immediately.He really is a nice old man and he was really concerned about Shehnaz's safety when he got to know about the incident of someone breaking in her apartment without her knowledge...

When sid told him that he was there to enquire about the necklace as well...he laughed and said anyone on the sets would be an idiot to give it back as its quite valuable...its gold afterall.
And someone who admires her enough would have given it back to her right there and then.

There are not many people on the set these days because they were just shooting Sana's parts solo....and that day it was just dance shoot so there were not many ppl really.....

Sidharth also asked him about the address thing and enquired how many people knew where Shehnaz lives.
But the director assured him that other than the maid no one knows about it and the producer has never disclosed it to anyone and the maid is his maid...
The director really cared for sana because she reminds him of his daughter who lives abroad.

So all in all...the effort was not rewarded.

Sana was confused"ek min.tu mere director se milne gya...toh teko kisi ne set pe dekh liya fir???sidharth haye teri toh news bn jani hai"

Sid smiling-"first of all main hairan hun k tu khush nahi hui is baat pe k hamara bhanda foot skta hai and second i met him in his car and main nikla nahi bahar...
The director knows about me and you because apparently he loved you in bigg boss aur baby wo toh sidnaaz fan nikla yar🤣"

So don't worry i am safe.

Sana was happy about it..ofcourse she wanted him to go public but not like this...she wanted to do it the right way.

Shehbaaz spoke finally...
"Bhai isse toh kuch bhi clear ni hua yar khair camera lgwane k liye bhi bol diya hai maine...do din mein wo bhi install ho jayega...tu ye bta k ab karen kya...kisi ko bolenge awiye tension dene wali baat hai ye"

Sid immediately replied
"Shehbaaz sun...tu mumbai jaa aaram se mera next project jab shuru hoga, sana ka local shoot same time pe khtm hoga..phle mushkil tha because abhi tak she would have gone to dubai but now i can be with her for some more days....and then we can both come back fir ye jayegi dubai"

After a lot of discussion it was decided k dono rukenge and shehbaaz will go back after 2 days and later after sana was dome with the local shoot sidnaaz will follow.

When shehbaaz went away for the night and sid went to change and relax...sana went to the kitchen and got him food.
She was wondering if he has eaten anything in the afternoon.

Sid came outside with a sullen face and sat down on the bed.

He kissed Sana's cheeks and said
"Baby main khana kha lunga....ye bta tune dwai khayi k nahi"

Sana made a face and said
"Yaaar plz yar sidharth saare din se ab mere paas baitha hai tu..plz chup karke idr baith and khana kha maine kitna miss kiya teko"

Sid-dwai kha warna i will not have dinner and i am really hungry sana,so plz.

Sana sulked but halfheartedly ate her medicine and as soon as she swallowed she said
"Isse acha injection lga len...ye ni mere se roz roz hota"

Sid laughed and started eating his food...while sana asked him 100 different questions about all kind of things .

After he was done sana said
"Baby...3 din baad toh pair mera ek dum theek ho jayega....fir meko shayad 5 din lagen shoot khtm karne mein...tu toh isi week free hai na..fir kaise manage karega baki 3 din"

Sid made her lie down with him and said
"Simple hai baby.....i called neha to cancel all the next week appointments and postponed them for the other week"

Sana was touched listening to this...sidharth was really not the kind of person to keep his work aside...she does matter to him a lot.

She looked at his face and couldn't help but admire him
"Pyar aa ra hai bahut jyada....kya karun bta"

Sid laughed and said
"Toh kar le"

Sana smiled and came on him in 2 seconds...she kissed him with all her might and sid responded...they were so busy exploring each other's mouth that sana forgot about her injury and in passion she turned the other side and screamed in pain.

Sid jerked up and started saying sorry like a million times to her.
He touched her ankle and asked
"Sorry baby...zyada dard ho ra hai kya darling.....i am so sorry"

Sana was in pain but it was bearable....she made him look at her and said
"Itna bhi ni hai sidharth...theek hun..bas thoda overexicted ho gyi thi"

Sid smiled at her face and kissed her nose
"My girl is really strong"

Sana hugged him and while they both laid down and looked at the roof .....she asked him

"Sidharth....main kuch puchun terese...sach sach btaega"

Sid-Han pucho...sach hi bolta hun tumse main.

Sana-wo kaafi din se teri pic kisi ldki k sath viral hui pdi hain....main doubt nahi kar ri gussa mat karna pr yar tu kbhi jhooth bolta nahi and tune bola k poora din akela tha...toh who was she?

Sid turned towards her and smiled
"Its okay sana...puch skti ho tum....she was just a fan...picture kheenchne k liye bola tha that's all...i was alone only"

Sana-3 din same ldki ne pic mangi terese.. .fir jhooth kyun bol ra hai..bol na yar sach kya hai.

Sid wanted to tell her the truth but not yet..not right now.

Sid-baby plz yar....wo kuch bhi dikhate hain tu dekh ri hai...stop this madness sana plz yar....

Sana knew this discussion was stupid so she just kissed his chest and said goodnight.

Sid felt bad but it was for her own good.
They slept that night in their own worries..whereas sid was worried about that stalker fan letter....sana was worried about his lie.

Sana woke up in the middle of the night cuz she was thirsty.
She switched the phone on to check the time but it was locked...weird...and then she remembered they both had the same wallpaper...it was sid's phone.

Sana was shocked-Sidharth ne phone ko lock kyun kiya hai....hum dono mein se koi bhi phone lock nahi krta...

She was not happy about it but kar bhi kya skti thi she drank some water and slept again..hopefully she gets some better clarity of things soon.

When sana woke up next morning...sid was on the chair in front of her and looked very stressed.

Sana-Sidhaaarth baby....kya hua..tu tension mein kyun hai?

Sid smiled and went upto her to wish her good morning.

He kissed her forehead and said
"There is something that i need to tell you ..par phle tum fresh ho jao and come outside me and shehbaaz are waiting for you outside okay..i love you "

This felt weird...way too weird
"Aisa kyun lg ra hai jaise...tu kahega k sarkar ne meri chutti cancel kar di hai shehnaz main border wapis ja ra hun"🤣

Sid laughed and said nahi darling ..khali nam one man army hai mera....ab uth and be fast...this is imp.

Sana stood up and did everything she had to,she freshened up and went to the dining table where sid and shehbaaz were already waiting for her.

Sid handed her "his famous chai" and she took it greedily from him...she missed his chai so much.

When was settled shehbaaz said
"Sana tere director da phone aaya si....onhane keha k shoot delay hon de krke...next week seedha dubai jana pena aa....othe hotels wagera sb already book ne...te producer vi ni chaunda k inna paisa waste hoye...ticket and all da...eslaye decide hoya aa k dubai shoot khtm krke...fer local jeda bachya hoya shoot ae oo finish karn ge.....Monday di flight aa teri"

Sana heard this and was not at all pleased
"Behnc**d meri jutti te inha da paisa....main injured aan...main ni jana kite wi...jadotak sidharth ithey aa...main ni chali koi Dubai wubai..lgi smj"

Sid gestured to shehbaaz "tu jaa main dekhta hun"

Shehbaaz left for his room and sid went to her and gestured for her to sit in his lap.
Sana obliged at once...
"Baby...idr tak khud aai ho toh that means you are healed right and besides its work love...maine bhi toh week postpone kiya tha na...main bhi usko reschedule kar lunga...this is for the best..trust me"

She knew he is way more mature in handling these situations than her so whatever she will say...it will be a moo point(what's up friends reference).

Sana made him kiss her like 100 times and then agreed to the present situation.

Sana-ab packing karen...2 din hi bache hain...dubai jana hai 3rd day...chal help kara meri...backless daalne maine khoob saare...she said this and ran inside...
Sid followed her and said
"Moti...itna marunga na..saari overacting nikal jayegi"

While sana was packing sid was just looking at her,she packed the dresses and yes everything was sidharth approved.

Sid got a call...but he was not picking it up..sana thought it was weird...
Sidharth phone utha na...kiska hai?
Sid turned it off-aise hi koi ni hai darling....tu plz bekar chezen chod ye khtm kar and plz fir mujhe apne bachpan ki pictures dikha...mera bahut man tha dekhne tha.

Sana felt that he was diverting her from something but she didn't wanna argue with him...so she let this go as well.

And after shehbaaz left and both of them were alone...sidnaaz decided to watch a movie together...

Sana chose a romcom and forced sid to watch it
Sid was so not feeling this movie and to add to it..his phone kept ringing every 10 min.
When it happened ..he went outside one more time and when he came back...sana had switched off the movie and was throwing virtual daggers at him

Sid-movie ko kya hua?

Sana-mar gyi..kehti dekhne wale ko tammez nahi hai jeeke kya karungi.

Sid smiled-chup be...bta na kya hua.

Sana*angry*kya hua?jbse aaya hai kbhi jhooth...kbhi password...kbhi calls...tu kaisa ajeeb sa behave kar ra hai sidharth

...phle maine socha k wo letter ki tnsn hogi par ab toh wo matter bhi khtm ho gya...camera lg gya...and tere khne pe saari investigation bhi ho gyi hai....koi pagal tha bhi toh ab nahi aayega...par tu jo kar ra hai ye toh alag hi system hai..bta mujhe main karti aise behave to tujhe kaisa lgta???

Sidharth looked at sana and was at loss of words ..she needed to know par 4-5 din hi bache hain for the surprise...he was confused...k kya sahi hai..so he did what he knows best.

Sid grabbed her wrist and took her to the bedroom
Sana shouted
"Sex kya har problem ka solution hai...main ni kar ri...phle baat kar merese"

Sid laughed and dropped her on the bed
"Shehnaz main sex karne k liye tumhe kheench k nahi launga...that is not my style and you know it pretty well so plz...aur tumhare sawalon ka jawab dene hi aaya hun ruko"

He went to the drawer..opened it and threw two plane tickets on the bed....

Sana was shocked..."ye kya hai"

Sid-ye baby phone calls ki wjh...i was calling to get tickets for tmrw mrng instead of evng.
Hum kal jayenge aur tum mumbai se dubai ki flight logi...smj aaya...because i want to see you off when you leave ...and i cannot do that in front of your entire team idr....i don't trust that many ppl...i have my ways in mumbai of staying private and i will not let you go like i did last time....
Tumhe pta hai how much i regretted not being there with you to say bye...i refuse to feel that way again sana.....tum mere sath chalogi wahan kal din mein we will reach and and raat ko main khud tumhe mumbai airport drop kar dunga...i was on call continuously because i was requesting your director to cancel your ticket and let me book you a new one and they all can meet you there,he agreed ofcourse....ab smj mein aaya meri maa ya reh gya kuch!

Sana was very happy with his explanations so she stopped the discussion right there.

She hugged him and they both laid down on the bed.

Sid kissed her head and said
"Pair ekdum theek hai na ab"

Sana sensed the tone and looked at him
"Check karke bta na...chal doctor doctor khelte hain"🤣🤣🤣

Sid smacked her head and said
"Gadhi"
Sana -Teri...

Sid smiled and kissed her as a reward for being such a smartmouth....as soon as their tongues touched sana felt a shock run through her body....will it ever stop feeling this way....she prayed not.
It took them literally two seconds to tear the clothes off each other's bodies and next thing they knew...

The were making Shakespeare's metaphorical "a beast with two backs"(what's up big bang theory reference)

Once you do it with someone you love and he knows how to rock your world...its feels tantric....sana experiences a new high everytime he gave her the ecstasy of his loving and she never wanted it to end...it was scary how much she felt towards him.

Sid was really trying to be gentle but her constant moaning was making it hard(pun intended)....when he really couldn't hold it any longer he went all the way and gave sana something worth remembering for many days to come...they made love for the longest time and slept only when they both were exhausted.

MUMBAI
shehnaz came to mumbai with sidharth and when they reached in the apartment she immediately felt at home...its funny because that was not her home...but she remembers what they say
"HOME IS NOT A PLACE....ITS A PERSON"

Jahan sidharth wahan sana ka ghar....she said this to him once

"Jahan tu wahan ghar"❤

Sid and sana bathed and freshened up ....sana went to his mom to give her bucketloads of gifts that Sana's mom had sent for her and also because sana wanted to meet her before she leaves in the evng....aunty blessed her and instructed her to be safe and stay in touch for coming 10 days with them.

Sana and sid came back to his apartment and sana said
"Mere flat pe bhi chale jana beech mein..k safai ho ri hai k nahi...dhyan rakhna uska bhi"

Sid*making her sit in his lap on bed*
Flat ki pdi hai meri nahi...mera dhyan kon rakhega ...ek toh injury ne 20 din ka shoot ek mahine ka krwa diya....7 din waste ho gye ab aake fir punjab chali jaogi...mai kya karunga baby ye btao...he squeezed her in his arms and kissed her lips .

Sana looked at him
"Sidharth main rone lagungi fir acha lagega....tujhe pta hai na ...almost ek saal mein phli baar itni der alag rahenge hum..mtlb itna door...aur mere paas toh koi apna bhi ni hoga...teko toh fir idr saare mil jane hain"

Sana turned her face and said
"Ek call baby...just one call and i will come to mars if i have to...i don't care about dubai..just promise me you will be safe"
Sana-promise.

Sid-good ab tum ready ho jao....i.will.wait outside for you okay..then we can have dinner together fir chlte hain airport.

Sid went outside but sana was not going to leave like this...they had a tradition to maintain...she was going to continue it.

While sid was waiting for sana...he heard her scream his name.
Sid went running and saw her having a hard time tying her halter knot....sid laughed but went near her to tie it.

Sid-shehnaz ye chezen leke jani zaruri hai...wahan kisko bulaogi.

Sana-jo aas paas hoga..warna fan mil gya koi toh pu.....

Sid didn't let her finish and kissed her angrily...she always tests his patience by pumping him about wrong things...

Sana smiled and praised herself for the job well done...
They made love until the last minute and once done...both of them were on their way to take out chinese place and from there off to the airport.

While sid was putting the seatbelt on, he got a call..sana beat him to it and picked it up

Hello...it was a woman...
sana said"hello"

And the woman immediately disconnected.

Sana looked at sid and said
"Ye kon thi jisne meri aawaz sunte hi phone kaat diya"
Sid fumbled and said
"Wo ..main...wo koi ni thi yar...chalo lets go"

But sana was not ready to let it go...entire ride to the dinner place they kept arguing and finally sana said something that broke sid.

"Ab jaungi poore time yahi sochti k tu merepe cheat kar raha hai"

Sid applied break in a second hearing this and parked his car to the side....he was angry..
"Hamesha mera worst hi sochna....ruko"

He called that no.back talked for a while and when disconnected,started driving like nothing happened.

Sana tried to ask him something but he said
"Jab tak main na bolun muh mat kholna apna..tujhe meri ksm hai"

Sana was mad but kept her mouth shut..he was being sus as fuck...kya chal raha hai.

Sid reached his destination and made her come out of the car.

He took her to a door and said
"Andar chalo deta hun tumko answers"

Sana was confused and when they entered inside...she was so mesmerized by the beautiful house they were in...i mean it was an apartment but the view..the floor..countertops ...everything was her type..she loved it to the core...oh how she wished she could find an apartment like this for herself...
Sana turned towards sid to ask him about it.....but was already prepared.

So the woman who you think I am cheating on you with is no one but a real estate agent that showed me this house .....

I looked at it and I realised this is going to be the house that I give to you ....

because I knew you will love it.

It has everything you told me you wanted in a house and it has something else as a gift...ME!!!

I want to be a part of this ,I want to give you something you can call home and I know I am very private person I cannot give you the well deserved treatment in public for now atleast.
So I wanted to do something for you that showed you how serious I am in this relationship and how much i am willing to make it work between us.

Mujhe na toh do chabiyan chahiye na hi weekend weekdays wala drama chahie.
I just want to be in the same home with you chahe...weekend ho ya weekdays.

I want to be able to come home to you.
I want to wake up with the smell of the food you cooked and I want to wake you up with my tea every morning and that is why I was hiding things from you ....socha tha tu Dubai se aayegi toh i will surprise you par as usual tere emo drama ne mere saare plans ki waat laga Di aur Mujhe time se pahle Tumhe dikhana pda sab...ab i hope tum Dubai khush hoke jaogi.

Sana was in tears with what she just heard.
She really was a lucky girl...to be loved by this weirdo.

Sana kissed him and said "thank you so much for this baby...mere liye kisi ne aaj tak aisa kuch nahi kiya...i love you so much...i am sorry maine faltu bakwas ki...ab ni hoga i promise...main aaj hamare naye ghar pe ye promise karti hun k main tere se faltu baton pe nahi ladungi and agar ldungi bhi toh i promise maan bhi jaungi"

Sid and sana hugged and promised each other to love each other even more in so called their new home and once she comes back,they can add to the details.

Sana left that night with a heart full of joy and smile on her face...sid assured her that 10 days would go by really fast and she believed him.She always does.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

As soon as flashback ended and shehnaz was done reminiscing,she realised what she promised him few months back in the same house.....
She promised not to fight with him on petty issues and even if she did she promised she won't let it continue too much atleast not when she was with him in the same house.

I mean how many times it really happens that both of the working people get a chance to stay together.
So she decided this has to end .....they love each other and its pointless to fight.

Sana opened the guestroom door and went outside to apologize to sidharth like she always does.....but when she went outside she saw him already in the kitchen making his famous sorry pancakes....that he makes every time he screws up.

Sana looked at this man and thanked god for him.
She really has hit the motherload of boyfriends....Sana thanked her lucky stars and she went to the kitchen.

She hugged him from behind and sid turned to her and said
"Baby movies mein toh ulta dikhaya tha..tum cook karo i will hug you from behind"
Sana laughed and smacked his shoulder .

Sid turned towards her...switched off the gas and they both said at the same time
"Sorry"

They both laughed and once again....in the fight of egos....love won.

.
.
.
.
Next update will be a bit late...i have to work on the one shot for the competition so until you see an announcement on my profile about the post...kindly don't wait for the chapter.
I hope you guys will love the os as much as you loved this one.
Vote and comment you know the drill.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

606K 33.7K 43
Ignore the story if you don't know hindi #9 on fanfictions I actually dont remember the date... Cover by @Saniya_memon *** Two people who are in lo...
64.3K 6.4K 53
Aaj tak tumne bahut si kahaniya padhi aur suni hogi . Kabhi Aisa hua hai ki hero hi apne pyaar ki jaan lene ke liye majboor ho ? Ek taraf vo usey pur...
628K 57.3K 70
Sidnaaz meet after nine years. Whatever happened nine years back had left a scare on their hearts. Will they be able to overcome the pain and come to...
422K 37.9K 64
Zindagi uski Basss Chal Rahi thi... Lekin Khuda ko Yeh Manzur Nahi Tha Jeena Ki Wajah Khuda Ne Di Aur Usse Paane ke Wajah Woh Khud Bana😈❤ American M...