Hold Me

By My_Kinkyy

Beauty is stuck in her luxurious lifestyle, she gets everything handed to her. She becomes a model for he mot... More

Character Analysis
Chapter 1- Stick Around
Chapter 2 - Connect
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 11

1.1K 43 9
By My_Kinkyy

Monica POV

I woke up in a hospital bed to Beauty's face. She was crying and apologizing over and over again. Then Draye help her out into the hall so he could calm her down. Five minutes after they left Chrisytian came in with papers.

"Why didn't you tell anyone?" He mumbled passing the paper to me.

"Chris, you wouldn't understand" my voice cracked as I spoke.

"Beauty deserves to know, she's your daughter you at least owe her an explanation."

"I don't know how to tell her this. Her mother got that shit. That's easier said than done." I voiced while silently crying.

"Not only that Monica, I seen the crack on your desk." I looked away ashamed at my behavior.

"Please don't say anything to Beauty" I begged.

"I won't, but you will. Because she shouldn't have to hear it from the doctor. Which she will" he responded.

Draye POV

We sat outside the hospital on some benches, while Beauty sobbed to herself. Beauty was dealing with a lot right now. And I just felt obligated to to be there for her. Every time a tear fell I wiped it for her and whispered assurance in her ear.

"Don't worry Beauty, she's gonna be fine" she turned and looked at me with a faint smile. Then the tears slowly fell again, I grabbed her and consoled her so she knew she wasn't alone. London and Princess made their way to hospital and found us. They both ran over and clinged onto Beauty. I turned around to see Sarah and my mother coming over. I met them halfway and was greeted with questions.

"How is Monica?" Sarah asked.

"She's stable but the doctor decided to run test and stuff." I groaned. I looked at my mother and she came over and hugged me. I felt everything going horrible and the pressure built up.

"Its okay, Beauty and her mother are gonna be just fine" she whispered to me.

"If her mother doesn't make it I don't think she'll cope with everything." I uttered against her shoulder.

"Be strong for her and Beauty."

Markelle POV

I finally made my way out the airport and straight to the hospital. So much was going through my mind. Mia, Monica, Beauty, Porsha, they all flashed in my head. I felt terrible seeing Mia that way, and even worse when I thought about Porsha. Then the guilt really took over me when I saw Beauty's face. She was sitting outside the hospital with two other girls. Draye was talking to his mother and all I could think of was Monica. I literally ran our the car to Beauty.

"Where is she?" I asked hugging onto her.

"Level 4 room A3" I released my grip and retreated inside. When I got to her room Chris was in there talking to her. I opened the door and walked up to her bed.

"You have to tell someone" Chris insisted. Monica looked over at me with tears in her eyes. Chris got up to leave but he handed me a paper before walking out. I read the paper and Monica reached for it.

"I'm sorry Markelle"

Beauty POV

When it was time for the doctor to come in and explain everything to us, my mom wouldn't stop apologizing to me.

"Beauty, you deserve so much more" Then Dr. Williams came in. He looked at the clipboard not wanting to read it.

"Uh, first off we found a bad batch of cocaine and heroin in her system that caused her to overdose." Before he could finish I tried to run out. I couldn't deal with the fact that my mother was on crack.

"Beauty wait" my mom stopped me by reaching for my hand.

"She was also recently diagnosed with AIDS." Before I could hear anything else, I exited the room going inside the bathroom stall gaspsing for air. I just couldn't understand why she would do this to herself. Draye found me on the bathroom floor once again crying.

"Come on ma, get up"

"Draye I can't look at her right now" I worded out of breath.

"She's your mother" he retorted against my shoulder.

"That's why it hurts to know she doesn't think she has anything to live for! Am I not a good enough a reason for her to stay clean" he rubbed my back and I just melted into his arms.

"Well lets get out of here, you need a break" he lifted me up so I standing next to him. And we walked out the building to his car. I didn't know where I was going but I didn't care.

Sarah POV

When Beauty and Draye left the doctor continued to read his clipboard. Me, London, Princess and Paula all gasps at the words. I went over to my auntie laying in her bed.

"Monica why didn't you tell anyone?"

"I was confused and I didn't wanna hurt Beauty more than I already did." She replied. "Please all of you promise me you'll speak to Beauty."

"I'll be sure to when she isn't in such a bad place." Markelle stated.

"I'll tell her everything myself, she's my daughter. She deserves the truth." Monica stated taking full responsibility.

"This is too much!" I made my way out the room to the hall. I was feeling like the weight of the world was on my shoulders. I sat down to catch my breathe and call Beauty. She didn't answer for any of my calls. I was truly worried and felt horrible. I looked up to see Dwayne standing in front of me.

"You didn't speak to her did you?" He questioned while sitting next to me.

"How can I, she's going through so much right now" I responded as I put my hand on his.

"Its okay, things always gets better."

Draye POV

Beauty fell asleep in my bed when we got back to my house. She was so exhausted and stressed out, I just wanted her to rest. Considering so much was going on and Christmas was only in 4 days I felt bad. So to cheer her up just a little bit, I went and got her a white Teacup poodle. It was so small and cute it reminded me of her. I put a light pink bow on her collar and a even smaller bow on her head. I placed a doggy toy next to Beauty sleeping. Then I put the dog on the bed. She started to nibble on Beauty's hair making her move around in her sleep. Then she got up and turned around to gasps.

"Awe its so cute!" She cooed.

"She's all yours"

"Really Draye?"

"Yeah of course" I simply said while getting into the bed with her. "I know Christmas is in 4 days but I felt like you needed something to cheer you up today."

"What would I do without you?" I laughed while she picked the puppy up.

"So what are you gonna name her?" I asked after I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Oh my goodness! I don't know! Ooh I got it. Chanel" she exasperated.

"Chanel it is" I added.

"Draye thank you for everything. No one has ever went this far just to see me happy"

"I told you on our 1st date I love seeing you like this. Its only right that I do everything in my power to fulfill that" I replied. She turned her head to look at me, and gave me a forced smile. "What's wrong?"

"Draye, what am I suppose to do about my mother? I just want her to love me like a mother is suppose to. But she is slowly killing herself on drugs....and her condition." She mumbled trying to hold back tears.

"Beauty whatever happens I want you to know you're not alone. I'll be with you every step of the way no matter what we have to go through." A tear fell, and she wiped it from my eye. "I love you Beauty and when you hurt, I hurt too" she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me into the tightest embrace.

"I love you too Draye"

Monica POV

When nobody could get in touch with Beauty visiting hours were over. So everyone left. I pulled out my cell from under my pillow. I started to call Beauty but she was stubborn just like her father. I knew she wouldn't pick up so I called someone else instead.

"Yes Monica?" Mikiya groaned through the phone with an attitude.

"I need to talk to you" I said while coughing up my lungs.

"Whatever it is, I'm sure it ca-"

"Mikiya I'm in the hospital" there was complete silence on the phone.

"I'm on my way"

20 minutes later

Mikiya quietly opened my room door peeking inside. She rushed to my bedside and looked at me.

"What's wrong honey?"

"Mikiya I have AIDS" she jumped up covering her mouth.

"This wasn't suppose to happen" she said more to herself. "It was just an innocent threesome."

"Mikiya what are you talking about?" I asked sitting up in bed.

"That night you came over, my ex-husband was there." She whispered.

"Okay and?"

"Monica, I recently divorced him because I found out he had that. And we had a threesome with you" she confessed. I felt stupid, betrayed, hurt but most of all guilty. Because I felt the need to get back at Kelle and now I was paying the price.

Authors note
Draye & Beauty are bonded forever.
What does Dwayne want Sarah to tell Beauty?
What will happen to Monica and Markelle?
Christmas is coming so of course there will be a Christmas chapter.
Remember Beauty and Amaya are on their Christmas break.
When should Karlee's funeral be held?
Mikiya finally confesses to the threesome.
What will happen to Monica with her condition and drug abuse?
The puppy Draye gave Beauty is in the MM and its so cuteeeee.
Next chapter may be longer I haven't decided yet.
#comment #vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 7.5K 35
6 nice students. 6 class 1-A students. A few nights after moving into their new dorms, these 6 students decide to stay up a little later and chat abo...
71.4K 4K 18
⌗ ⌇ yeonjun wonders so much about the new neighbours and their son who moved into his neighbourhood yeonjun x beomgyu ©JIBREADS highest rankings: 27...
256K 8.8K 71
Read Til' Death Do Us Part Book 1 first before you read this one! ***THIS CONTENT CONTAINS MATURE SCENES IN IT, ALONG WITH VIOLENCE ***** Asia has ha...