Hold Me

By My_Kinkyy

Beauty is stuck in her luxurious lifestyle, she gets everything handed to her. She becomes a model for he mot... More

Character Analysis
Chapter 1- Stick Around
Chapter 2 - Connect
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 10

1.3K 45 3
By My_Kinkyy

Draye POV

I had Beauty, London and Sarah take Amaya out to breakfast before their flight back to Cali. Amaya was still coping with everything but she wasn't as hysterical as she was before. I was happy that she wasn't, because it made Beauty just glow. She was finally laughing and joking around, and coming back to herself. All the women were, it was good to see smiles instead of tears. Me and Dwayne had to head out to Minaya's office.

"You ready dude?" I asked taking a breathe.

"Yeah, let me text Mia to be on her way down there." Dwayne replied taking his phone out.

"Man why didn't you tell me Beauty didn't know about the drug game?" I said turning on the car.

"You didn't say anything to her did you?" He questioned looking up from his phone.

"Nah I didn't, but I'm feeling like I'm lying to her" I stated while merging into traffic.

"Man look, it took me like 3 years to admit that shit to Sarah. And we wasn't even dating then. She understands now but Beauty. She's so innocent, does everything by the book. Knowing her she'd probably tell you to get out the game." He said shaking his head and giving a faint laugh.

"I don't understand, her dad is slowly evolving to a King pin and she has no clue."

"Yeah why you think he opened that record label. Its a cover up to hide that life from Beauty and Monica" he uttered.

"That's not the only thing he hiding from them" I mumbled.

"Who you telling, the shit got fucked up when Mia came in the picture." Dwayne agreed with me. I finally pulled up to the office behind Mia's car. We got out and headed for the door. When we walked in Minaya's secretary directed us to the back where her and Mia were. Mia was sitting in the sofa with a little girl that had really long and curly hair. Then I noticed she had features like Beauty. I shook my head when I realized it was Markelle's daughter.

"Ah you boys finally showed up" Minaya said announcing our presence.

"Right so lets talk business" Dwayne insisted while taking a seat in a chair by the window. I sat down to the seat directly in front of Minaya's desk.

"Okay so who knows who Karlee Fuller is?" She said causing me and Dwayne to look up.

"That's Markelle's daughter's friend who was shot and killed Friday night." I answered. Mia moved around at the word daughter.

"Well apparently someone who was at the club that night called down to the police station saying Markelle was shooting up the place." She continued. "And the fact that his record label hosted it, they kinda believe it."

"Mommy why are they talking about daddy?" the little girl ask looking at Mia.

"Shhh Porsha, I'll explain everything to you later." Mia retorted.

"That's crazy because I was there when the shooting happened. I know exactly who did this" Dwayne interrupted.

"Yeah it is because Kelle left the party early to check on me" Mia added.

"Good, because Markelle is going on trial and I need this case thrown out. Who was it?" She asked looking through files.

"Raymond Styles" when the words escaped his lips Minaya stopped everything.

"What, what's wrong?" I queried.

"He is affiliated with the Jewel Cartel" she said while getting up to go to her file cabinet. "We've been trying to lock the entire Cartel up for centuries. But they have connect with so many corrupt cops. So they keep getting off" there were pictures of Raymond, Trina, twin blonde girls and a Spanish dude.

"So they working with dirty cops, doing drug trades and getting off!" Dwayne yelled getting upset.

"My department head can't seem to find out who the corrupt cops are." We all shook our head at that, this was ridiculous.

"What about footage!" I said getting an idea.

"Go on" Minaya responded interested in what I had to say.

"The club had cameras laced all throughout the club, inside and out."

"Great, I'll go get the footage and Markelle can head back to Cali in no time." She cheered.

"Mommy I don't want daddy to leave" the little girl pouted, but Mia paid her no mind.

"Okay well lets go pack then!" Dwayne exclaimed getting up from his seat. We got up and proceeded back to Four Seasons.

Beauty POV

Breakfast was over, so me and the girls headed back to our rooms to get ready for our flight back home. I stuffed all my clothes in my suitcase then my phone started ringing.

"Yeah!" I answered while I finished up packing.

"You ready for this four hour flight?" Draye questioned.

"Yeah, but tell me why my mother is already back in Cali" I sighed through the phone.

"When did she leave?"

"The night of my party. Ugh I don't know why she's spazzing out acting like an asshole. I'm slowly starting to not like her." I complained.

"She's your mother" he replied kind of shock.

"Yeah, some great mother" I retorted really sarcastic. Then someone knocked on my hotel door. "Aye bae let me call you back" I hung up before he could respond, then went to answer the door. I shook my head when I saw Draye standing there with his phone to his ear still.

"So rude of you to hang up on me" he pouted.

"Shut up!" I laughed. "Can you help me get my suitcase closed?"

"Nah you got it" he said going to sit on the couch. I had the biggest frown on my face but he couldn't see because his back was to me.

"Fine" I groaned. I went into the room and stood on the bed so I could sit on my suitcase. I tried putting my weight down and zipping it shut. When I leaned to the side I fell off the bed hitting the night stand. It was the loudest bang when I hit the floor and the lamp on the night stand fell over.

"Beauty you okay?" Draye asked running into the room.

"No! If you would've helped me close my luggage I wouldn't have fell!" I whined while looking at my ankle. There was a long cut bleeding from my ankle to my big toe.

"Stay right here" he demanded. He went in the bathroom and came back out with a first aid kit.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to bandage your foot. We don't want that to become infected." He put my foot in his lap and applied alcohol on it making me jump from the stinging.

"Shit Draye! That hurts"

"Stop being a baby" he took out bandage wrapping and put it around my cut. Then he got up and zipped my luggage closed. "Its like you weren't even trying" I gave him the evil stare making him put his hands up and walk out.

"Since I have a scraped ankle you can carry my bag" I picked it up and threw it right at him. He looked up at me like I was crazy after he caught it before it hit his face.

"Alright but I need a kiss for strength" he smirked and wiggled his right eyebrow at me. I couldn't help but laugh at him, he was a true character.

"Come here little baby" I teased. Then I pecked his lips and went back to my room to slip on my brown Aldo sandals. We both headed downstairs to the lobby waiting for everyone else. Amaya and Sarah were at the reception checking out. London was trying to get her large luggage out the elevator making me and Draye laugh.

"Yall gone sit there and watch?" She said still struggling. Draye got up to go help his sister and I went to the reception to check out too.

"Beauty what happened to your ankle?" Sarah wondered while staring at my bandages.

"Somebody wanted to be a jerk and not help me with my suitcase and I fell off the bed" I mumbled loud enough for Draye to hear. Sarah and Amaya started laughing when Draye looked up laughing too. "So it's funny Draye!" I semi-yelled and going over to him.

"No bae its not" he said while putting his hands up like I was about to hit him. Dwayne finally came to the lobby and checked out and the car to drive us to the airport was outside.

"Wait we can't leave yet" I said as everyone loaded up in the Escalade.

"Why not?" London asked getting in the backseat.

"We're leaving my dad"

"Oh, uh he said he gonna be heading out there tomorrow. He gotta go talk to one of his artist" Dwayne confirmed.

4 hours and 56 minutes later

"Home sweet home" I mumbled while exiting the airport. We all headed for the parking garage so Draye, London and Dwayne could get their cars. Amaya left with London to go to Karlee's mother house to give their condolences. Karlee's mom had her body sent to Cali after her autopsy was done. London wanted to take her so she and Amaya could talk. Sarah and Dwayne went to Sarah's school. So she tells me, but I think otherwise. I didn't care because I got Draye all to myself. We hopped in his Bugatti I love so much.

"I love the way your car drives it so smooth" I said laying my seat back as he started cruising the interstate.

"Oh really?" he said looking over at me.

"Yeah" I turned and stared back at him. We sat there staring. The longer we stared the harder he pressed on the gas. The car kicked its speed up fast as hell. I broke and looked at the road.

"Draye!" He kept staring at me as the car went full speed. I grabbed the steering wheel and he finally stopped and took the wheel.

"That's not fucking funny!" I shouted.

"Come on, it was joke"

"Did you forget I was in a car accident!" I screamed slamming my hand down on the dashboard. Then my eyes flooded with tears, I couldn't hold them back.

"Beauty" he quietly said reaching over to touch my hand. I quickly snatched away and looked out the window. The rest of the car ride was silent, then he finally pulled up to the estate. I took my seat belt off and sped to door with Draye on my heels.

"Beauty Im sor-" I screamed at the top of my lungs when I saw my mother sprawled out on the living room floor not moving.

"Mommy! Wake up!" Draye quickly grabbed his phone and dialed 911. I kept shaking her but she didn't get up. The tears came back but I never stop shaking her. Draye ran over press down on her chest to start air flow. But she wasn't waking up. The ambulance showed up and strapped her up to different machines. When they put the heart monitor on her there was no pulse. Then the lady brought out the AED and ripped her blouse open and shocked her.

"No pulse" the lady said.

"Again!" her partner insisted. The second time was a charm, and her pulse slowly started back. They put her on the bed and pushed her to the truck.

"Draye!" I turned crying to him. He held me as tight as ever and never let go.

Mia POV

When I got the call from Minaya letting me know Markelle was getting out, relief filled my body. I jumped out the car went inside the precinct. He was walking from the back in the same suit I saw him in Friday. The lady handed me his things and we left. I looked at him sitting in the passenger side.

"What?" He said in a deep voice.

"How is it that I'm still by your side and your wife is no where to be found? Huh! I should be your wife. I'm the one that's suppose rock your fucking last name!" I yelled at him, my anger slowly turned into tears.

"Mia, I never meant to hurt you." He reached over and my heart ached, he had finally broke it, and I poured my eyes out. I looked down at his bag of things in my lap. There was this big ass phone I had never seen before. A picture of a teenage girl popped up under: Beauty. I passed him the phone and he just stared at me. He picked up and the girl on the other end was hysterical. Crying and talking so fast and loud.

"Beauty! Be-Beauty calm down. Where is your mother. I'm on my way." He hung up and looked over to me.

"What's wrong?"

"My wife's in the hospital"

Chrisytian POV

I was so happy today. Beauty and everybody was coming back from their trip. While I was here my college housing finally kicked in. So I wanted Beauty to check out the new spot. I pulled up to the estate, and parked in front. I cut the engine heading for the door. I opened it see no one here. Then I remembered seeing Monica's Audi parked outside. I went to her office to find a Manila envelope and some blood test results with her name on it. In the envelope there were photos of Markelle with another woman. I looked through pictures to see a little girl that resembled Beauty. When I picked up the entire envelope, I noticed it sitting in a powdery substance, and a rolled up twenty. I picked up the test results instantly going into shock when I read the words.

"REACTIVE"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.4K 4K 18
โŒ— โŒ‡ yeonjun wonders so much about the new neighbours and their son who moved into his neighbourhood yeonjun x beomgyu ยฉJIBREADS highest rankings: 27...
My Lover By kelkelll

Teen Fiction

377K 8.5K 70
After an unexpected death of 18 years old princess and 21 year old Dre'Andre mother.They both go through things which pull them closer. New family m...
6K 86 26
Melody Waters was an ordinary girl, living an ordinary life. That is until tragedy strikes her life. Fearing for her safety, her father sends her off...
288K 13.4K 200
This will be a spin off of BestFriends โ—๏ธ