Hold Me

By My_Kinkyy

Beauty is stuck in her luxurious lifestyle, she gets everything handed to her. She becomes a model for he mot... More

Character Analysis
Chapter 1- Stick Around
Chapter 2 - Connect
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 3

2.1K 52 5
By My_Kinkyy

Monica POV

"Ohhhh harder Kelle baby" I moaned so loud I was pretty sure you could hear me on the entire estate.

"Who you love girl?" Markelle said slapping my ass giving me even more pleasure.

"You, baby ohhh I'm coming daddy" I yelled at the top of my lungs reaching my climax. And I knew by the look on his face he had reached his too all inside me. We both collapsed onto our California king. All you could hear were our labored breathing. I looked up at him and smiled. The sun was beaming down on us through the curtains. Morning sex was truly amazing when your man been on business trips constantly. I slipped out of his arms and retreated to my large bathroom. I had today set up so perfectly that Markelle would never want to leave me. We were having an us day all by ourselves. I sent Beauty off to a photo shoot session that could last until later on. I wanted Markelle all to myself. It took 10 minutes to set the bathroom up. I had the bubble bath ready with candles lit all throughout the bathroom. I topped it off with a bottle of Merlot wine, Strawberries and whipped cream, and rose petals everywhere. When I heard the wooden floorboards creek I stripped down and got into the bath. When he walked in he totally caught me off guard. He was fully clothe obviously headed out.

"Damn, you did all of this for a nigga?" He asked in surprise.

"Yeah but it seems there's been a change of plans." I pouted.

"I promise, I'll be home before you even know it, okay?" He said walking over to me kissing my neck. "You gone keep that warm for me?" He stared at me waiting for a response.

"Of course daddy" we locked lips and he was gone in a blink of an eye. I sat in the tub dumbfounded at the situation at hand. I decided that I'd stay occupied til my husband gets here so I can do him in.

Markelle POV

"Are you sure you're pregnant Mia?" I asked my mistress.

"Yes, I went to the doctor, here's my due date" she pointed to a date: May 29, 2015

All I could do was shake my head, I couldn't believe this. Monica's face kept popping up in my thoughts, I felt so guilty. Mia and I had a fling for 5 years now, we have a beautiful 3 year old daughter name Porsha and I love her. You could also say I love Mia too, She's been a shoulder to lean on when Monica focused on her career.

"Aren't you happy baby?" She questioned looking at me in deep thought.

"Of course I'm happy, we're having another baby" I pulled her into my lap and looked into her eyes.

"I love you" she said kissing my neck. I was obviously not turned on at the moment. I felt my pocket vibrating and almost dropped Mia on the floor. It was Draye, I answered as fast as I could.

"So whats the do's and do not's?" He said sarcastically.

"Make sure when its signed its in permanent marker instead of pencil, and everything all white straight snow bunnies"

"Word" he hung up the phone. I looked up to be greeted by Porsha.

"Daddy me, mommy a-and you go to the park for ic-ice cream. Please daddy!" She shouted.

"Ok lets go baby girl" we packed her a bag and got into Mia's white Range Rover, and head for west central park. I always made sure if I took Mia out in public it had to be nowhere near Cali. I can't have Monica and Mia finding out about each other until I think its the best time to tell them, and it wasn't gonna be any time soon.

Draye POV

It was 8:00am, Dwayne and I were about to board our plane. We went through first class and took our seat.

"How long is this flight kid?" Dwayne asked sounding like a lil bitch.

"Nigga it's a 5 hour flight, enjoy yourself, and calm down haven't you been on an airplane before?" I said leaning back in my leather seat.

"That's the problem I've never been the one to do out of town business for Kelle and you know it" I shook my head and started laughing.

"Please take your seats we will be taking off in 5 minutes." The pilot announced through the speakers.

"Look I'll get you a flight attendant to keep you company" I turned around and tapped this blonde girl, she had big boobs and her uniform showed all her curves.

"Excuse me but my brother here has never flew on a plane before would you mind keeping him some company?" I asked with a smirk.

"Of course, so what's the problem handsome?" She asked looking at Dwayne.

I looked at them and turned the other way and put my wireless Beats by Dr. Dre on my head. I looked through my music playing "Hold Yuh" By Egyptian and drifted off to sleep.

- Dwayne POV

When we arrived in Ocho Rios, it was so different from Cali. We grabbed our luggage and exited the airport, and was met wit a big yellow Hummer. There were men standing around the car with rifles waiting for us. The driver opened the door, we got in and was greeted by a big buff nigga in the front seat.

"Wea ya come from?" He asked looking straight ahead.

"Wea de boy Daniel?" Draye said. I had totally forgotten that this nigga had a lil Jamaican in him. After he responded we pulled off and headed for Daniel's place. About 20 minutes of driving on the round abouts we started driving through sand. We pulled up to this self-soothing beach, and everybody begin to unload our things.

"Follow back a mi" the buff nigga said. Draye gave me the signal to follow them. We started walking through a shit load of palm trees. Finally, we came to this big ass Indian-looking palace. The two front doors opened and out stepped Daniel.

"Rocko, yuh a don gorgon" he said dapping up the buff nigga.

"Wassup Daniel" Me and Draye said at the same time.

"Boys, its great to finally be doing business with yall, so lets go in the back and discuss this over brunch."

We walked in the house, there were marble floors, chandeliers, and expensive ass statues all throughout his house. The back of the house was even better. There was a enormous pool, the Jacuzzi was above the pool creating the waterfall effect. We sat down by the pool, and begin talking business.

"So what is it boys, what do you need" Daniel asked.

"Well, we had a connect but he flaked out on us for our next shipment" I stated.

"Yeah, and we need a better product, and an honest connect at that" Draye added.

"I see, well how much are you willing to put on the line for our first shipment?" Daniel questioned.

"20k for 400 lbs of cocaine, or 40k for 800 lbs of cocaine" I said waiting for approval.

"Done, this is a starter so I'm gonna go ahead and give you 4000 lbs for 20k" Daniel responded causing me and Draye eyes to pop wide open.

"That's a lot of shipment for such a low price" Draye said. Daniel got up and motioned for us to follow.

"You see here boys, I have an un limited supply of almost every product you can serve. We went down into his base and he put a couple passwords in. A big door opened up and we stepped knee-deep in product.

"You can test it and see if its good" Daniel said looking at us. I pulled out my pocket knife, cut open one of the containers and rubbed some product on my gums. I knew it was the right shit because my gums became instantly numb. I nodded towards Draye and he pulled out his phone.

Draye POV

"Permanent press" I announced through my phone.

"Good, that's what I like to here" Markelle said with satisfactory. I hung up and we exited the basement.

"So how is all this product gonna be shipped to Cali?" I asked

"All I need you two to do is be at the Port of Los Angeles Harbor, I got a couple police crate checkers on my payroll so just show up and get your shipment."

"Ok, well here's your $20k" Dwayne said sliding over all the suitcases full of money. We shook hands and headed back to Cali.

Beauty POV

I had just finished that long ass photo shoot session when my mom sent me text:
Mommy: I have a surprise for you when you get home
Me: omggg wat is it???
Mommy: My lips are sealed.

I got off my phone and started the car. I put in my favorite cd "Pink Friday" by Nicki Minaj and drove home. When I pulled up into the estate there was a red Ferrari parked out front. I pulled up behind it and went into the house. When I stepped in the foyer I could see my mom standing in the doorway of the family room talking to someone.

"Mom, who are you talking to" I asked suspiciously. She took a step back and there he was.

"Chrisytian!" I ran and jumped into his arms.

"Hey Beauty I missed you so much" he whispered into my ear.

"What are you doing here?" I asked still holding onto him.

"I'm transferring to CSU"

"Really, so you're gonna be moving to Cali, by us?"

He started laughing "Yes and your mother has invited me to stay with you guys til my college housing gets settle"

"Oh my goodness, mommy thank you I missed my best friend" I said on the verge of tears.

"Well you can show him where the guest room is, I'm gonna go call your father again" my mom said.

I leaded him upstairs to the guest room down the hall from my room.

"Make yourself at home" I said while getting on the guest bed. He took a seat at the bottom by my feet and just stared at me.

"Beauty how have you been?"

"I've been great, what about yourself?"

"Good, so since I don't have a class today you wanna go catch a movie?"

"Well, I don't see why not but let me go change" he nodded and I went straight to my room. I took a shower and went straight into my closet pulling out my cream half shirt thar read: I Love LA in red writing. And got my all red Skinny Jeans with my red and cream keds. I threw my hair up into a high ponytail and walked out. When I opened my room door Chrisytian was standing right there dressed in red and black.

"You trying to be my twin or something?" I teased.

He shook his head and laughed "you ready to go?" I nodded and he went to his car.

He unlocked the door and opened my door for me. I stood there confused and he could tell.

"Get in idiot" he said laughing. We got in the car and pulled off.

"So Chris what are we going to see?"

"I really wanna see the new "Hunger Games" he replied focusing on the road.

"Chris what made you decide to come to Cali?" I asked curious of his response.

"To be honest" we came to a red light and he looked at me "I missed you, we barely talk anymore. We use to be so close, Beauty what happened?" I looked out the window avoiding eye contact. I couldn't let him know that I was madly in love with him. I didn't wanna lose the friendship we have now. "Beauty?"

"Yes?"

"I'm talking to you, look at me" he demanded.

"The light is green Chris drive" I said nonchalantly.

10 minutes later we were in front of Laemmle Playhouse 7. We got out and went through the entrance.

"Two tickets for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay" Chrisytian said handing the worker a fifty.

"Great choice, when you get inside there's the snack bar" the worker said.

"So what snacks do you want?" He asked looking at me.

"Popcorn and nacho" he paid for our snacks and we sat in the lobby waiting for the movie to be done with previews.

"So, are you going to talk to me or what?"

"Chris what, what do you want from me?"

"I want my best friend, the old one because this one obviously isn't her" he said harshly.

"Look Chris I felt neglected by you as a friend that all"

"Well I promise I won't make you feel that way ever again. And if I do slap me because I'm being a horrible best friend" I turned to look at him. "I love you Beauty" he said hugging me.

"I love you too Chrisytian"

Authors note
Chris and Beauty have history, they've grown up together. But he doesn't know she has a thing for him.
And wow Markelle is cheating on Monica as of 4 years and they've been married for 12 years.
And as for Draye he coming up in the game.
Will Beauty be stuck on Chrisytian or meet paths with Draye once again? Wait to see.
#comment
#Vote
#Like

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 8.8K 71
Read Til' Death Do Us Part Book 1 first before you read this one! ***THIS CONTENT CONTAINS MATURE SCENES IN IT, ALONG WITH VIOLENCE ***** Asia has ha...
281K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
334K 14.1K 31
About to welcome their baby into the world, August and Alei are trying to balance both their careers and social life, all while maintaining a relatio...
565K 12.1K 108
Work#1 Naomi is 18 years old she stay with her abusive father Charles her mother passed away once she was 12 from Brest cancer every time he drinks h...