My Brother Was Destined To Be...

By ChinksSoriano

Rachelle and Trent grew up together. When Trent reached the age of sixteen, their family decided to move and... More

My Brother Was Destined To Be My Lover??
Chapter One - Goodbye
Chapter Two - Trent And His Thoughts
Chapter Three- Dealing With A New Family
Chapter Four- Having A New Friend
Chapter Five- Signs?
Chapter Six- Secret Moves
Chapter Seven- A Brotherly Love
Chapter Eight- Getting To Know Them More
Chapter Nine- The Lady In Red
Chapter Ten- The New Her
Chapter Eleven- Beginning Of The Best Summer
Chapter Twelve- Strange Acts By Me
Chapter Thirteen- Playing With The Players
Chapter Fourteen- Unexpected Actions
Chapter Fifteen- A Day To Remember
Chapter Sixteen- No Secrets Are Safe
Chapter Seventeen- My Trust
Chapter Eighteen- Mr. Player And Me? Best Friends?
Chapter Nineteen- The Over-Protective Mr. Player
Chapter Twenty- His Match Making Plan
Chapter Twenty One- Confession Under The Rain
Chapter Twenty Two- Prince Got My Back
Chapter Twenty Three- The Romantic Mr. Sparks
Chapter Twenty Four- Sunset Wish
Chapter Twenty Five- We'll Never Know
Chapter Twenty Six- Lost
Chapter Twenty Seven- Promise To Herself
Chapter Twenty Eight- Trying To Be A Professional
Chapter Twenty Nine- A Date With Mr. Unexpected
Chapter Thirty- Two Dates In Two Days
Chapter Thirty One- Opening My Ears After A Long Time
Chapter Thirty Two- The Modern Romeo And Juliet
Chapter Thirty Three- Bitchiest Bitch Encounter
Chapter Thirty Five- That Miracle Bullet
Chapter Thirty Six- After All Those Years
EPILOGUE

Chapter Thirty Four- Just For Her

23.6K 364 42
By ChinksSoriano

Every girl deserves a guy who can make her forget that her heart was ever broken.

Chapter Thirty Four- Just For Her

-Trent's POV-

"Damn. Our boss was right. This girl's beautiful." The ugly bald guy said.

 "What are we going to do with them now?" The one with the grumpiest voice spoke.

"Let's just wait for our boss." The one who rarely speaks said.

We were both tied up in a corner of an abandoned warehouse. Who's totally cliched idea was this?

I groaned and wobbled. Shit. I really can't move. My hands are tied and my mouth was covered. So as Rach.

"Don't try escaping kiddo. There's no use." The bald spoke again.

"Rocky, our boss is here." The grumpy voiced told the bald. Ha, so Rocky is his name. It suits him.

"Rachelle, Rachelle, Rachelle." A guy appeared. Have I seen him before?

I turned at Rachelle, her eyes were wide in deep horror.

"Remove her mouth cover." He commanded and they removed it in a snap making my girlfriend scowl.

The guy cocked his head to my direction telling the three other boys to remove mine too. Man, that hurts.

"Jason what the hell are you thinking? I thought you were my friend?" Rachelle blurted.

"Yes, my darling. I am. Soon to be more than that after I get rid of this guy beside you." Huh?!

"Don't you ever try getting rid of my man!"

"Are you threatening me Rachelle?"

"Who the hell is this guy, Rach?" I shot the boy a dirty look.

"Jason. Ethan's cousin."

"Yeah, the one you're dating." He said. My ears didn't like the words i've just heard.

"Dating?" I glanced back at Rachelle who looked so tensed. She bit her lip. Heck? She's only like that when she's nervous!

"Well, that only happened once and would never happen again! How the hell have you followed us here in Carlisle?!" Annoyance was drawn in her face while pang of jealousy suddenly hit me.

"I have connections. I'm capable of working even without your family's help." What a stalker.

"Why do you need to follow me until here?! You know I don't like you." Rachelle glared at him.

"Because I want you to like me back. I told you I want you and I mean it." He fished out a gun from his pocket. My mind comprehended that the bullet inside the gun was meant for me.

"I'll do what ever it takes!" Rach screamed and her eyes met my gaze. "Just don't hurt Trent." Her voice was shaky.

"I expected you to say that." He grinned like a ferocious evil genius towards me.

"What the hell is going on here?" I asked with annoyance and anger flashed in my tone.

"Well, if you still didn't realize it, you're kidnapped. Oh, no. Scratch that. I mean, teen-napped!" He blasted with sarcasm.

"Idiot. I know that. I mean, what is it with this teen napping thing?! Look man, she's already mine. Don't you get that?"

"Look man." He imitated me. I so want to rip his head out. "I want her and i'm going to get her from you. Don't worry, because there are still many fishes left in the sea."

"You should go and start looking for your fish like now Jared."

"It's Jason!" He corrected.

"Yeah Jason, Jared, Jackson or whatever. Go get your boat and fishing rod if you wanted to get a fish because my girlfriend is not a fish. Don't you ever compare her to under the sea creatures because if you're going to, i'd gladly categorize her to the most expensive pearl." I boasted.

"Whatever." The Jason guy shrugged. "I can give her everything. I'm way too hotter and even more handsome than you. I'm about to inherit properties that I could share with her. Tell me what do you have that I don't have?" He cockily smirked. I saw the three big guys and Rach's head swaying as I exchange talks with Jason. Well, i'll never let him win with my Rach by my side.

"I only have one thing that i'm sure to let you down." I'm the one who sent him a cockily smirk this time.

"What do you think it is then?"

"I have her heart." I said in full confidence and the look on Jason's face was priceless. I want to crack up laughing so hard but I saw my girl blushing beside me making my heart beat millions of time in a row.

"Untie her." He commanded one of his huge monsters.

He stepped towards her and helped her get up.

"Please stop this whole freaking thing now Jason. I'm not the right girl for you. I already have Trent. He's the one for me." Good girl babe.

"What is with him?"

"He already told you he have my heart. Isn't that enough?" Yeah, he's one again slapped by those words in his face.

"Rocky, untie him." Okay, what was this out-of-his-mind-guy thinking?

He pointed his gun towards me.

I swallowed hard realizing the situation.

"Jason! Stop it!" I heard a manly voice spoke. Who was that?

We all turned to see who it was.

"What are you doing here?" Jason asked the other guy.

"Doing what's right." He stepped forward and by the looks of him, he's about to grab the gun from Jason.

"Don't move Ethan."

"Ethan. Please help us." Rach pleaded.

Ethan?

Her cousin? I never thought I would meet him for the first time in a very unusual situation.

"Jason. You don't need to do this." Ethan looked so tensed because of the gun that Jason was handling.

I took a step closer.

"Move!" Ethan shouted and Rach finally go the chance to step back. She pulled me with her.

Ethan was struggling to get the gun out of Jason's hand. But no one was giving up with the both of them.

My eyes never left the sight of the gun. It was pointed to the floor then the wall, then the ceiling.

Oh shit. Those two were'nt even aware that the gun was pointed towards Rachelle in a snap making her freeze at the very moment and adrenaline quickly flowed inside me.

It was like my body automatically moved to cover my girl's body.

Then we all heard a loud bang echoing around the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the short & late upload chapter. There's a 2-day blackout that's why :(

Anyway, just wanna tell ya that Trent/Rachelle wll not die here.

Vote/Comment! <3

Thanks for all those who left their comments on the previous chapter. I'm so happy I already reached 30,000 reads! :D

*NOT EDITED*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 481 24
My secrets are chasing after me and I don't know how much longer I can run until they catch up to me. Moving in with my older brother seemed like my...
15.2M 303K 77
| Highest ranking : #3 in Teen Fiction | | Highest ranking : #20 in Romance | | Highest ranking : #1 in Teen Romance | (Undeniably in love with the b...
1.5K 510 38
ℂ𝕝𝕦𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤, 𝔾𝕒𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕝 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕡 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕝 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖. You know, A life whe...
7.5K 522 65
What happens when someone whom you used to call as 'bestfriend' turns out to be someone who you never thought him to become like and all this happen...