My Bestfriend M.S. || SANA X...

By ratedtzuyu

[COMPLETED] Falling inlove with your BESTFRIEND is pretty normal and it's fine, right? - Started: October 2... More

|M.B.M.S.•1|
|M.B.M.S.•2|
|M.B.M.S.•3|
|M.B.M.S.•4|
|M.B.M.S.•5|
|M.B.M.S.•6|
|M.B.M.S.•7|
|M.B.M.S.•8|
|M.B.M.S.•9|
|M.B.M.S.•10|
|M.B.M.S.•11|
|•Not an Update•|
|M.B.M.S.•12|
|M.B.M.S.•13|
|M.B.M.S•14|
|M.B.M.S.•16|
|M.B.M.S.•17|
|M.B.M.S.•18|
|M.B.M.S.•19|
|M.B.M.S.•20|
|M.B.M.S.•21|
|M.B.M.S.•22|
|M.B.M.S.•23|
|M.B.M.S.•24|
|M.B.M.S.•25|
|M.B.M.S.•26|
|M.B.M.S.•27|
|M.B.M.S.•28|
|M.B..M.S.•29| (The Ending)
|M.B.M.S.•30| (Special Chapter)
|•Please read•|
|•BOOK 2•|

|M.B.M.S.•15|

5K 216 177
By ratedtzuyu

Hi :]

----------🖤----------

Y/N's POV

"Yes you're gonna be the new manager of........ the group ITZY. They are our newest girl group here in JYPE you will meet them tomorrow." My uncle said while smiling at me. My uncle is really like a father to me.

I already heard this group and I think I already saw them. I just don't remember they're faces because I'm not always looking at other people's face. Anyways I hope this members of ITZY will be close to me.

"Thank you Uncle. You're really the best uncle in the world. Love you!!!" I emotionally said and wiped my tears.

*time passed*

This is a fancy hotel.... As much I really want to stay here forever, I think I'm just gonna stay here in a day or Two. I think I will be start living where the group called ITZY is living.

The question is, am I ready to forget you Minatozaki Sana? I know you've been taken twice now, but this feelings for you gets stronger and stronger... it hurts seeing you with someone else but I need to accept it.

As I was thinking about Sana I didn't notice that there's my tears again. I checked my phone and it has many many message and missed calls from all the TWICE Members but...... except Sana.

I needed a friend right now that will comfort me. I called Taehyung and he accepted it.

"Hello Y/N! What's up? I miss youuuu!!!" Taehyung said that made me smile. This guy never fail to make me smile.

"Can you please come here in XXXX hotel? I really need a friend now...." I said silently, I was really tired of this days. I'm really tired to be inlove again and again and again.

"What's the matter??? Wait for me okay?" I heard Taehyung said thru the phone and he didn't hesitate anytime, he ended the call.

It's fun having a gay- I mean a guy best friend. They are always there for you. As I was staring in the ceiling someone knocked the door but I already knew who it is of course it's Taehyung.

I opened the door and didn't waste time to hug her back. He hug me back too. The hug was so long but I love it.

"Tell me Y/N what's wrong??? Don't tell me this is because of Sana again..." Taehyung said in anger. And AGAIN being a emotional person I cried again. I really can't control my emotions.

"It's because of Sana again but.... she didn't do any wrong. I'm just hurt because she's already taken...." I said as I lower my voice. I began to calm at that moment.

"So w-why are you here?" Taehyung said looking around the place. I can see that he thinks I'm leaving Korea.

"I'm being a TWICE Manager Taehyung that's all." I said smiling at him patting his back. He's so cute.

"W-wait you're leaving Korea???" Taehyung stated.

"No no no Taehyung. I will be the new Manager of this girl group called ITZY it's also from JYPE." I'm just saying the name of this group but I still don't know who were they. I want to be surprise when I see them. But note that I already heard that group. He comforted me and we talked about some things in our life.

"Oh you might catch feelings to one member huh~" Taehyung teased me. It's okay for me... I can forget Sana by that way.

"It's okay for me, you know I can forget Sana with that. But I think they are to young. Anyways thank you for comforting me bro. You're the best!"

3rd Person's POV

It's already morning an Y/N waked up early because today is her first time to meet the group called ITZY. She checked her phone again it's full of text messages again and missed calls from TWICE members.

Y/N's POV

I opened our conversation of uncle JYP because he sent me a message.

From: UNCLE JYP

Y/N go here in JYPE building within a half our. The ITZY members are already in their way now. Please reply back asap. 👍👍👍

To: UNCLE JYP

Good Morning Uncle!😊☀️Okay I promise I won't be late. I was about to leave this hotel. Anyways thank you for reminding me!!!❤️✨

I left the Hotel. I hope TWICE won't be here... I'm not still ready to see them, specially Sana. I don't feel like encountering them this time.

I was walking inside the building I was out of my mind I don't know what kind of thing I was staring. Everything is fine not until I stepped on someone shoes.

"Oh my- I'm so sorry!!!" I said in panic. I didn't know who's shoes I stepped on I was bowing multiple times but I know this is a male.

"Don't worry it's okay! I know you didn't mean to step on my shoes!" The man said. Wait... something familiar in his voice.... I looked up and then IT'S MARK. Calm yourself Y/N calm yourself he don't have any sins to you Y/N.

"MARK?!" Okay I failed being calm. Mark startled with my actions. I want to laugh at him but no no no okay I'll try to be normal.

"Oh! You startled me! HAHA! You're Y/N right the bestfriend of my girlfriend?" Great he know me :] right, I'm the bestfriend of his GIRLFRIEND.

"Ah yes, yes! How did you know me?" Yes! for the first time I succeded to be normal.

"Oh Sana always mention you. By the way nice meeting you!" Mark said as he offer a handshake. Me being fake I accepted his handshake and smiled.

"Nice meeting you too! I gotta go. I needed to meet my un- I mean JYP." I said and walk away quickly. In his face it's not nice meeting him.

I went inside the office of my uncle and I saw a girl who look like Light Fury. I greeted her and she bowed at me.

"Oh annyeonghaseyo! I'm Y/N. Is JYP here? I needed to meet him and the girl group ITZY." Maybe she's working here.

"Oh! annyeonghaseyo! I'm Yeji! I'm the leader of ITZY! You're our new manager! Nice meeting you!" Wait what?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.....

----------🖤----------

HOW DID YOU KNOW GUYS THAT IT'S YUNA??? I'M SPEECHLESS

BTW PLEASE MEET YUNA FROM ITZY!!!

----------🖤----------

My Light Fury🖤

200328

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 12.2K 80
Typical Ms. Popular x Ms. Nerd Story With a Twist. Started: March 8, 2021 Published: April 7, 2021 Finished: February 1, 2022 [ORIGINAL]
16.2K 448 38
In which (Y/N) is looking for a person perfect enough to be a real friend and soon-to-be lover through his passion for music..... Published : 24th Ma...
328K 11.8K 42
Will you fall for it? Or will you reject? See what happens.... after The Bet. Start: April 10, 2019 Ended: May 22, 2020 ------
123K 6.5K 89
Meeting each other randomly in a playground, helping each other in every aspect, but what will happen if one leave? Will she change? Be devastated? W...