The Darker You || BNHA X Lyca...

By KonekoJr

You were once a wolf-pup living in a Junkyard; alongside your trusted raccoon friend Kenai. Things weren't al... More

• Prologue •
▪ Song Playlist ▪
Your Description
chapter 1: The Start of it all *
chapter 2: Long live the silence *
Chapter 3: into civilization *
chapter 4: a breathe of change *
chapter 5: Spread your Shit *
chapter 6: Canine Prep *
chapter 7: The Exam (pt 1) *
chapter 8: The Exam (pt 2)*
chapter 9: I'm Diseased Aren't I *
chapter 10: physically failing*
chapter 11: Going Under *
chapter 12: I don't do shitheads (pt 1) *
chapter 13: I don't do shitheads (pt 2)*
chapter 14: true darkness *
chapter 15: third eye flexing
chapter 16: the aftermath
chapter 17: 34EX *
chapter 18: 20 Questions
chapter 19: a stuttering mess
* chapter 20: A wild one She is
chapter 21: packs of 2
chapter 22: What? When? Where?
chapter 23: a perfect life
chapter 24: Knocking on Deaths door
Chapter 25: The boarder between life and death
chapter 26: A crush, a beef jerky stick, and a shit-head
chapter 27: training interlude
chapter 28: The lanterns In the Dark
chapter 29: It's a bird!! No, Its A plane!! Actually it's a....valkyrie??
chapter 30: what do you want?
chapter 31: Even idiots Have Demons
chapter 32: Que Sad Training Montage
chapter 33: Guess The Cat's Out of The Bag.
chapter 34: Within Your prey; There Lies A Hidden Demon
chapter 36: Mental entertainment
chapter 37: Tips For The Gruesome
chapter 38: Reign of the Sovereign Puppy
chapter 39: Wolves don't purr
chapter 40: The Conjoined Secrets Of The higher Order
chapter 41: Ol' St. Fen
chapter 42: Oi Oi Oi; Troubles On The Way!
chapter 43: A Lycan's Purpose
chapter 44: W-What's a Date-?? I-I mean What's the Date-?!
chapter 45: Two Dads, And A Date With The Ultimate Cutie
chapter 46: A mental Rhetorical Question
chapter 47: Attack Pupper Attack!
chapter 48: Camp careless
Chapter 49; a lost cause
chapter 50: Long Time No See
chapter 51: A forgiven saviour *
NOT A CHAPTER (Sorry): A/N
chapter 52: Let's be friends. wait, who are you anyway?
chapter 53: Wait- Don't Worry
chapter 54: Wolves don't fly
chapter 55: The Quest continues
A/N: (not a real chappie sowwy)
chapter 56: When it all comes together
chapter 00: *Bonus chapter*
Chapter 57: I can feel him (republished)
A/n: (Sorry not an update)
Authors note: sorry

chapter 35: A lone wolf, needs her independence

427 26 3
By KonekoJr

~ • ~

ELECTRICITY SURGES
Throughout my body. I collapsed on my paws, unable to move; Nor speak.

"I was really hoping you would've matured by now. Of all things you let Trigger you. A cat?!"

The sound of Mako's voice rang in my ears. I pouted, whining. I couldn't really respond. I couldn't figure out how the darker me had managed to communicate with katsuki, shoto, and Fumikage all at once. She managed to use an unforseen ability. It wasn't something I was familiar with in anyway, what had just happened to me was strange.

I had never felt so helpless in my God-given life. I wanted to tear my own ears from my scalp.

"Man!! Kugo is gonna Kill me!! You crazy mutt!! You could get me fired over the shit you pulled today!!"

My ears fall. I sniffle.
If I could've controlled what just happened I really would've. I just don't know what happened. She sighs in defeat. "Come on. Let's get you out of here before you cause anymore trouble." She pinches my ear, and I whine.

I glanced over to my friends. Well I'm not really sure how they feel about me right now. I could only assume they hated me after what just happened, but for some reason Katsuki gave me a strange look. In fact, all of them did.

They didn't look like they hated me. And they didn't look like they pittied me, they just looked shocked. And sort of relieved that Mako came in when she did.

After I flashed one last look at Katsuki, Im dragged away.
This day just couldn't get anymore crummy.

~

Young Katsuki stares at (f/n), as the strange girl She was with from before dragged her off, and they'd dispersed into the distance.

He clentches his jaw, balling his hands into fists.

She never Told me what the hell she was going to say.

Why the hell'd she go and waste all her time on me? Why the Fuck was she so worried about me-

Did she come here just to see if I won? In the middle of Her training.

Fuck- I distracted her-
What if she's even farther behind now because of This?!

At this rate we'll never get to Fucking fight-

"I don't know what you see in that wild Girl, but she needs to pull herself together." Todoroki interupts Bakugo's coursing thoughts. Bakugo merely Scowls in response. "Shut The hell up!! No one asked for you God Damn opinion- AND WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU STARING AT BIRD-BITCH? SHOULDN'T YOU BE WITH YOUR FRIENDS?" Bakugo jestures Towards the electric wire Trailing across the arena, and the Pigeons as they chatter squeakily.

He shoves past the two begrudgingly, Going back to thinking things over.

What The Hell was up with her?

Her voice changed

She Wanted To Fucking die??

Whatever that quirk is doing to her- it's Fucking with her head. Does Aizawa know??

Is that why she left school so early?

Fuck- I don't give a rats ass about her- Why the hell am I so worried about her? That damned fleabag..what The hell is wrong with her?

She's the one distracting me.
I'm Gonna Kill Her!!

Shit..

That's a Fucking lie.

I couldn't. I can't even look her in the eye without....GOD DAMMIT!!!

He stuffs his hands in his pockets muttering under his breath. No matter how hard he tried, he just Couldn't get her off his mind.

It was like she'd woven herself into his thoughts. He just couldn't stop.

~

"Y-YOU INTERNED WITH GANG ORCA?!?" squeals an evidently over-excited Izuku, In the recovery girls office. "Deku. It's good to see you again." I muttered, my voice dripping with sarcasm.

He pulls out his journal. I flash a look that told him if he even scribbled down the date; I would Snap his pen, in two.

In speaking of the devil, Izuku is eventually Kicked out by all-might, and of course My beloved sensei- well. More like Sensei's, since they were Both there to scold me for my actions.

It was sort of funny. They both looked at me, Arms crossed scowling at me Authoritively, before spewing Out a long ass lecture; speaking at once. Recovery girl eventually butts in, Along with Mako who elbow's King, whale-Lord in the side.

"Calm Down you two!! One at a time, the girl can only take so much." I'd let my ears Drop pittifully. I played with my Piercing black claws, sheething, and unsheathing them in a Pattern anxiously.

Kenai was really annoying me at the moment. He was scolding me along with them, perched amongst aizawa's head. It was strange, all these people were like family to me, and yet they didn't really know the truth about me. About my quirk, and what it does to me.

What its done to me...

I felt hot tears brimming my eye's.
I shake my head, cupping my face in my hand.

"I-I'm sorry....I-If I could've controlled what happened I would...I-I've never had this h-happen to me before-" I whipe them away the best I can, but its already so hard.

There was that look. That look of pity. I hated that look, I hated it so much.

What was it they didn't understand??
My past? My actions? My sensitivity?
Its not like they actually cared anyway.

No one really cares...

But I do.

"You're the reason this is happening to me.

"And I am you."

"I hate you."

"Which means you hate yourself."

N

ow they were staring at me. I mean what more could happen? I've already revealed my darkness, Over a Damn cat nonetheless what else was going to happen?

"Who are you talking to dear??" The recovery girl placed her hand on my shoulder looking at me with concern. I shake my head. "I-I wasn't talking-"

"Lying isn't going to get you anywhere. You're in enough trouble." My Gaze wavers from her to Aizawa. She glares daggers at him.
"I said I wasn't talking to anyone." This time I spoke in adgitation. He definetely noticed. This Time the whale-man, was the one To speak.

"If you want To become a hero, than the first thing you're going to have to learn to do, is take responsibility for your actions." I narrowed my eyes.

None of them knew.

But I'd be damned of I went another minute Longer without saying anything.

I laced my hands in my Scalp, scrunching my eyes closed. "If they were my God-Damn actions, I'd Take responsibility." I spoke through clenched teeth, finally letting the Anger spill out of me."She's Taking over my Brain- MY THOUGHTS!! And no one notices- You all Thought That was Me. And why wouldn't you? None of you really know me. The real me.."

I pulled my knees to my chest, burying my head in my arms.
"I'd rather die than keep going like this. I'm not meant to be a hero. I thought I could be like my mother, but Someone as evil as me....I could never be hero. An alpha. I'm pathetic....."

"You should just put me down. Like a dog. I mean that's how you saw me sensei- that's how you treated me the day we met. Remember??" He stares at me shocked. All of them do.

I glare daggers at everyone, before storming out of the room. I didn't know what was wrong. But I just wanted to get out of there. I couldn't stand to be in that room with those fake ass people any longer.

No one really cares.

The only person I can trust in this world...

Is myself.

And it'll be like that for my entire life.

Because I am A lone wolf.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 8.2K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
1.4K 150 34
The names Y/n Hatori, and this is the story of how I did NOT become the #1 Hero... Ha! You really thought I was gonna say I was going to be the #1 He...
243 2 10
TW's here: bad parenting/neglectful and harmful behavior Possible mentions of suicide and/or self harm "Daughter, you have a new mission. Do not disa...
26.9K 895 87
Almost 100 chapters? I know. That's a big commitment to some random fanfic on the internet. But I truly love Bakugou with my entire heart, I've poure...