Spoiled

By ThrowItBack_98

Camille Hawking has been spoiled since the day she was born. Now 23 going to school for biology she's just t... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.

17.

3.5K 112 43
By ThrowItBack_98

Yo y'all gotta stop cussing in the comments (I'm not trippin) cause wattpad keeps deleting them. The comments are funny as hell tho.

Camille

Today Julian is supposed to be meeting my dad. Lately Julian has been over a H house and vice versa, working on music. I've had to damn near carry him to bed he's so high and tired. He's barely had time for me we haven't had sex since we made up almost 3 weeks ago. But luckily I've been hanging with the girls, Tara finally decided to come around. Not like I'm mad at her or anything cause my baby is BEYOND HAPPY. She said she even met Gee son and he's a cutie, he calls her Tiara but she doesn't mind it. It's 11:30 and the girls came over to hang out. "Girl where is all your cute stuff at like your lamps and stuff" "Oh she threw a tantrum and threw it at Julian a few weeks ago" Amber teased. "Y'all are crazy but Cami where all this aggression come from?"

"Well I just i don't know" I said honestly. Just then the boys walked in all three of them. "Y'all stink" we all said in unison. "Shit we was ballin down the block at the rec" H said. "So y'all bring y'all stinky asses in here" I said. Tara held her nose cause I mean shit they stink STINK STINK. "Open the door on the balcony then." Julian said goin to the kitchen grabbing a water. I went to open the door, "that's right you do what your man said" amber teased. "Girl please he think he runnin shit, and that's not my man" Julian neck damn near snapped. "WHAT"

Julian ran up on me and layed on me with all his weight. "Take it back now" he started tickling me. "Yo H bring me a water bottle, I'm goin hold her down and you pour water in her head" "No you not bout to play my friend like that" Tara jumped up, but Gee grabbed her. "No STOP STOP JULIAN NOOO" I laughed and screamed. Amber jumped on H back, "don't you open that water or we not fuckin for 2 weeks" "2 WEEKS OH NAH JU YOU ON YO OWN" H said putting the top on. "Y'all niggas whipped" Julian said, he stopped tickling me but he definitely didn't let up. "JuJu get up" I whined. "Yoooooooooo I'm not getting up now since you wanna pull out the house name" then... THIS ASSHOLE FARTED ON ME. "JULIAN ARE YOU FUCKIN SERIOUS" I started kicking and crying. "It slipped out" he said helping me up.

"Com'ere let daddy wipe yo tears I'm sorry" he kissed my nose. He hugged me, sweaty and all. "Get off me stinky" I tried pushing him. We all sat and talked for a few hours. Julian finally took a shower and we were back to our regularly scheduled program. "Baby are you ready to meet my dad" I asked as I passed him the lighter. "Shit I might as well be you met my moms. On a scale of 1 to 10 how extra are yo peoples" I knew he was goin asl me " well my mom is a 40 and with my dad it depends on him, he could be a 3 he could be a 10" i mean it's the truth. My dad is more rough than my mom, my dad was raised in a rough neighborhood where as my mom is and was a Prima Donna. "So how am I supposed to dress then? Suit and tie shit or what" "Babe calm down I'm more interested in my dads opinion not my mom" I kissed lips and got up.

"What am I gonna wear" I said out loud. Right now I have on some spandex shorts and a Calvin Klein sports bra. I found a cute lil outfit to wear luckily I took a shower already so all I need to do is my hair. I took about 15 minutes doing my hair when I see Julian on the bed. "That's what you wearing?" "Yea what's wrong wit it" "Nothing just making sure cause we got a lil drive to make" Julian got up and we headed to the door, as I walked out Julian slapped my ass. "Hope you know you goin be mine till we die" he said turning to lock the door. I giggled we walked down the stairs and got into my car. "I hate that you always lean the seat back soooo far like you just 7" just ugh" I rolled my eyes as I got comfortable and found something to listen to. "Shit I'm over 6" what you expect" "And DONT be smoking in my car right now! We smoked before we got dressed" my dad hates the smell of weed on people, he doesn't mind being around people who smoke weed hes just not trying to smell it in the house.

We vibes in the car I drove for a good 50 minutes until we reached the gate of my parents house, I put the code in and drove into the driveway.

Julian

This house is big as hell, you'd think Camille got 4 brothers and sisters plus hella cousin in this bitch. "It's 6 bedrooms 9 bathrooms" Camille said nonchalantly. "How you goin say it all dry and shit like that's normal" this girl trippin, well shit she was born into this life but still.

Camille used her key to unlock the door. "Daddy I'm home!" She yelled in the house suddenly her dad walked down the stairs. "Hey princess" he kissed her head and hugged her. "Oh shit!" I dapped the man up. "Cam I've been sneaking off to the studio to meet your dad. I've been making music with him" I smiled. "Ahh Ju how are you how's that song coming along" "WAIT A MINUTE" Camille put her hands on her hips. "What song and you met my dad when was this" "Princess those details don't matter what matters is that you brought someone that I already like. Now your mom is a different story" Camille and Royce gave me a tour of the house shit is dope. Maybe me and Camille can get a house like this one day with about 5 kids running around and shit. "Chanel darling how have you been, I'm still upset with you about Christmas but oh well" the woman hugged Camille and I've never seen her stale face someone so hard I thought I looked mean. "Who is this thug you've brought in here". "This is Ju..." "Don't you've anything I know where everything belongs I have security cameras everywhere and I have the police chief in my top 5" she said pointing in my face.

We sat down for dinner and we were all talking well except for Camille stuck up ass mama. Me and Royce were in the middle of a conversation when Camilles mom slammed her hand on the table "ENOUGH ROYCE HOW CAN YOU JUST SIT THERE AND SPEAK TO THAT THAT HOODLUM" "NAOMI what is your problem you haven't given the man a chance" "I DO NOT OWE HIM SHIT. CAMILLE YOU SHOULDVE NEVER LEFT COREY! COREY TOOK CARE OF YOU BOUGHT YOU THE FINEST THINGS." I sat there in shock, does this woman not know what that nigga was doing to her daughter. "COREY ALSO BEAT MY ASS EVERYDAY AND TRIED TO RAPE ME ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS." Camille yelled. "Well you shouldn't have made him angry then" Naomi shook her head. Camille grabbed one of the empty plates at threw it at the picture near her mama's head. "CAMILLE CHANEL" her dad was just as shocked as me. "Next time I won't fucking miss. The next time you overdose don't call me. You're not my mother. Daddy if you want a new plate I'll buy you one. Julian lets go" and with that Camille grabbed my hand and we left.

We walked to car and Camille got in, she slammed the door so hard she cracked her window. "Cam gimme the keys I'll drive you too mad to drive safely man" I opened her door and she got out I closed the door for her so she wouldn't fuck up another window. "When we get home I'll run you some bath water and when you get out we'll pop a ace sound coo" I looked over at her she nodded. I started the car up and headed back to the crib, she was bouncing her leg so I put my hand on her thigh. It didn't help at first but she slowly stopped bouncing so much. "I know you don't wanna hear this but when we get inside don't slam none of my doors ard" "Ok fine Ju I hear you"

I unlocked the door and Camille kicked off her shoes at the door and started stripping in the middle of the room. "I haven't even ran the water yet" I laughed. My baby really mad it's cute how mad she gets but the situation is fucked up so I'm goin let her make it. I ran her water for her and she got in "thanks" she sank into the tub letting the bubbles cover most of her body. I go pick up her clothes and put them in a hamper and straight up a little bit the house ain't really dirty it's just stuff lying around like our shoes and water bottles.

"Nigga you didn't tell me Camille mama was ducking Naomi Hawkins"

"H why are you calling about Camille mom"

"CAUSE SHE'S A FUCKING MILF"

"Well her mama ain't shit"

"Don't talk about my baby like that"

"Nah my nigga that lady is on one on god"

"Fuck you mean"

"Man I'll have to let you know about that shit later"

"Say less tell cam I'm bout to be her new dad"

I don't know why I'm even cool with this nigga, he crazy as hell. While Camille was in the tub I got on Instagram.

20,639 likes

CamilleChanel: The woman of his dreams

HTheGod: Cam got my mans sprung😂

KingJu: @AmberP get yo man
    AmberP: He just mad cause he been sprung #thepowerofthepussy

17,600 likes

HawkinsRoyce: Cami said shes bringing her little boyfriend

Nas: Who is this BOY that thinks he's good enough for my niece?

CamilleChanel: Daddy! Tell uncle nas to relax🤦🏽‍♀️

22,537 likes

KingJu: When bae takes all day getting ready

GHerbo: I don't who takes the longest out the 3

HTheGod: Shit it's Amber

TaraGoodening: Unless y'all want us looking dusty shut up👊🏽

I went to check on Camille and I heard her moaning in the bathroom. "Let me do that" I say making her jump. "Asshole" "I don't know what you doing allat fit if you feenin just call daddy" I helped her out the tub. "Well daddy it's been a long time since I'm played with myself in the tub so I thought why not" she dried off. "Now go find something to do please  while I get dressed" "I'll hop in the shower real quick" I got some underwear and a wife beater.

I took a quick shower then got in the bed. "What about my ace" Camille pouted. I went to the fridge and got the bottle when I came back Camille was laying on her stomach her ass was looking too good I'm like a bad kid in Walmart I just had to touch something. I put the bottle on the floor and sat in the bed I rubbed my hands together and began to massage her back and worked my way down to her ass. It's so soft it's like a pillow, "you always wanna play Julian" she looked back at me. "Who playing" I messaged her pussy with my thumb. " Don't look back at me like that unless you tryna have to your face down and that ass up" "yes sir" Camille late down while I teased her. "Here's you're bottle" I gave Camille the ace and she popped it. "Shit" she said trying not to make a mess she drank most of it skills the rest spilled on the floor and her chest.

"Ooops daddy can you help me clean up this mess" this girl just loves to test me.

"Yea daddy gotchu" I turned them light off she goin get this dick tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 1.7K 54
How does puppy love becomes true love? Is 15 years enough for the evolution? Ashton met Finn when he was still a student. No one ever thought that...
2.9K 23 35
Trinity knew she was going to be somebody, but once those teen years hit, she switched up. The good life wasn't for her! It doesn't stop there! She l...
2.2K 55 14
NO MORE UPDATES! But feel free to continue reading, just refrain from asking for more updates. π‘Ž π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘›π‘” π‘ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’π‘‘ π‘ π‘šπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ π‘›π‘Žπ‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘› 𝑑�...
607 0 22
An Andrew Siwicki x Y/N love story