The Darker You || BNHA X Lyca...

By KonekoJr

You were once a wolf-pup living in a Junkyard; alongside your trusted raccoon friend Kenai. Things weren't al... More

• Prologue •
▪ Song Playlist ▪
Your Description
chapter 1: The Start of it all *
chapter 2: Long live the silence *
Chapter 3: into civilization *
chapter 4: a breathe of change *
chapter 5: Spread your Shit *
chapter 6: Canine Prep *
chapter 7: The Exam (pt 1) *
chapter 8: The Exam (pt 2)*
chapter 9: I'm Diseased Aren't I *
chapter 10: physically failing*
chapter 11: Going Under *
chapter 12: I don't do shitheads (pt 1) *
chapter 13: I don't do shitheads (pt 2)*
chapter 14: true darkness *
chapter 15: third eye flexing
chapter 16: the aftermath
chapter 17: 34EX *
chapter 18: 20 Questions
chapter 19: a stuttering mess
* chapter 20: A wild one She is
chapter 21: packs of 2
chapter 22: What? When? Where?
chapter 23: a perfect life
chapter 24: Knocking on Deaths door
Chapter 25: The boarder between life and death
chapter 27: training interlude
chapter 28: The lanterns In the Dark
chapter 29: It's a bird!! No, Its A plane!! Actually it's a....valkyrie??
chapter 30: what do you want?
chapter 31: Even idiots Have Demons
chapter 32: Que Sad Training Montage
chapter 33: Guess The Cat's Out of The Bag.
chapter 34: Within Your prey; There Lies A Hidden Demon
chapter 35: A lone wolf, needs her independence
chapter 36: Mental entertainment
chapter 37: Tips For The Gruesome
chapter 38: Reign of the Sovereign Puppy
chapter 39: Wolves don't purr
chapter 40: The Conjoined Secrets Of The higher Order
chapter 41: Ol' St. Fen
chapter 42: Oi Oi Oi; Troubles On The Way!
chapter 43: A Lycan's Purpose
chapter 44: W-What's a Date-?? I-I mean What's the Date-?!
chapter 45: Two Dads, And A Date With The Ultimate Cutie
chapter 46: A mental Rhetorical Question
chapter 47: Attack Pupper Attack!
chapter 48: Camp careless
Chapter 49; a lost cause
chapter 50: Long Time No See
chapter 51: A forgiven saviour *
NOT A CHAPTER (Sorry): A/N
chapter 52: Let's be friends. wait, who are you anyway?
chapter 53: Wait- Don't Worry
chapter 54: Wolves don't fly
chapter 55: The Quest continues
A/N: (not a real chappie sowwy)
chapter 56: When it all comes together
chapter 00: *Bonus chapter*
Chapter 57: I can feel him (republished)
A/n: (Sorry not an update)
Authors note: sorry

chapter 26: A crush, a beef jerky stick, and a shit-head

821 29 6
By KonekoJr

~ • ~

TELLING ME AIZAWA HAD
Arrived really wasnt needed. I could sense His presence from a mile away. There is still A feint thump Rolling around my thoughts, the very Thump That linked me to this world when I faced my father. My true father.

It was the sound Of Katsuki's heartbeat. I'd never Forgotten it. I'd never Stopped focusing on it.
It was like I could still hear it. Like I could sense The emotions That radiated off of each waking thump.

I used the sound of his heartbeat to keep myself, fake breathing. I would force myself to breath in sync with that sound. Had that sound Never imprinted my mind like it had, I don't think I could've brought myself back.

It's true, that I sacrificed my humanity; And for the sake Of A meaningless, earthly life nonetheless.

But this life,

It does have meaning.

It doesn't Matter, the way I feel about this life. It doesn't matter if I enjoy it or not. Because this life will always Be there to either haunt me; or to make a promise.

To promise that I will become a hero, and maybe one day I can restore My family's honor, in the living world.

Maybe I really can become an alpha like her.

I followed The Doctor Like a lost puppy Out to the lobby. My heart would probably be raking against my chest right now, if it hadn't stopped. Come to think of it my skin felt strange now too.

I'd bite my knuckles quite frequently in the past, when I'd regained the ability To Roam Around as a human; I wasn't really used to that form. I remember How raw my knuckles Had really gotten, Gnawing on them Like that Really hurt me.

But my skin wasn't bouncy, it wasn't Warm and Soft. It was ice cold, and it Felt like I was made of stone.

Isn't this a vampire thing??

How many times must I explain this to you??

Uhh, I can't really math in case you haven't noticed.

Yes, you're undead like the silly vampires in your human fairytales, but Immortality Is much more complex Than human culture could possibly anticipate.

So I'm like a unicorn or some Fancy shit?

Of all demons, why? Why must I be stuck with A creature as idiotic as you?

I'll take that as a yes.

....

I was Immidiately startled back into reality at the sight of Aizawa.

He looked Really different. Like He'd rushed to throw himself together As soon as he'd gotten the phone-call. His hair was pulled up, and For once He wasn't wearing that pile of Toilet paper around his neck.

I Couldn't really help the tears that fought to escape my eyes. They burned like Crazy, But I was just Really shocked to see him.

I had just died.

And it seems.... so has he?

"S-Sensei-" I Didn't have the chance to stammer out My sentence; I was engulfed by his arms, wrapping me Into his hold. I was met with a bonecrushing hug, That I admittedly found myself Sinking Into after a few moments.

"You're gonna Give me a heart attack one of these days Kid."

That was something Kenai would say at a time like this. Speaking of the Little devil. "W-Where's kenai?! Is he okay??"

Before I knew it Bakugo was Gliding through The entrance, With a look of determination flickering in his Crimson Gaze.
I tilted my head, pushing Aizawa Back slightly, To get a good Look at That damned porcupine now Skidding to a halt, The carpet in front of the entrance slides, and so does he.

A blur of Grey and white propelled itself Off his back. I was blinded by A Suprisingly warm, fluffy darkness.

I claw at my face, trying to pry the ball of fluff From My face, "Kenai!! T-The Hell-?! I can't see!!"
Feeling a tiny paw Beating my forehead I Sigh in defeat.
"You Stupid Little Shit-Head!!!!
I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!!
I'LL CLAW YOUR EYES OUT!!
scare me like That again!!! I swear to fuck!!!"

"Yeah, I know. Can you get off my face now?" There's a long period of silence. I only sigh, knowing He wasn't going to listen to me until he got his way over something.
I Stumbled into A pair of Warm arms, only to find myself Tripping over my own feet, collapsing to the floor, grabbing whatever's closest enough to reach; dragging it down with me. When I open my eyes I find myself meeting a pair of flaming Crimson Red orbs hovering Over me. My Gaze wavers from his eyes to my hand, which seemed to be pinching his Shirt. I let go, flashing An anxious smile.

"K-Katsuki-!! It's a pleasure Suffering yet another Long, and terribly awkward Moment with you H-Haha, but uhh. Your knee is crushing my tail...." he quirks his eyebrows In suprise, easing back. I scoot Away, ramming my back into Aizawa's evidently stoic Legs.

We both rush To our feet,
"F-Fuck Sorry I-"
"S-Shit Sorry I-" I blushed anxiously, Realising We'd spoken at the same time.

"I Didn't mean to-"
"Fuck I-"

"A-Again I-"
"D-Dammit-"

"You just Go first-"
"Spill it fleabag-"

We stare at each other for a really long time. This Little game Of interuption has gone On for almost ten minutes. Yet it Felt like An entire hour Had passed by, The awkwardness of the situation Just pierced into my thoughts.

When I looked into his eyes,
It almost felt like...my heart was...
Beating again??

But I'd look away,
And it'd stop.

"Bakugo, I suggest you Get Home, Mitsuki Wouldn't appreciate the fact that you're breaking your Curfew." Aizawa, flashed an icy glare which Seemed to fluster Bakugo. But he didn't show it.

He nods, "I'm only here, to get rid of that little shit. So don't think Im here over some Corny ass Friendship bullshit." Aizawa and I watched as bakugo sank his hands Into his pockets, Shrugging his way out of the hospital keeping his head down.

Before He Leaves he Tilts his head to the side, making eye contact with me yet again.

And there goes my Heart.

Again.

"See you around Fleabag. Oh yeah. Try not to die next time we see each other." I nodded profusely, speechless.

That conversation wouldn't leave my brain alone. The walk home was Quiet at first, until I Start speaking.

"I-I'm sorry....I'm sorry about all that stuff I said-" he Looks over to me, his expression was soft, and calm but I could tell he was Baffled.

I thought we established I would be the one to correct this mistake-

Ignoring the voice in my head I croaked, "there's no way to take back Words as Venemous as the ones I've Spat towards you, and....you...you're the only person in this world willing to overlook my Errors Like The ones I've made..."

"But I want you to know those words were Spat out of Sheer pain. Something strange just happened to me....something I'm not sure I should be afraid of, or be thankful for."

"Don't apolagise for suffering."
I looked over to him shocked. "I should've been there, Helping you. Instead I was selfish, and focused On myself."

"You're still a Good kid, with good morals, and believes. You're hero material, whether you see yourself as a monster, Or as a human."

"You're my kid. And I l-l-"

He stopped himself from saying something.

I smirked knowing exactly what he was going to say.

"Awwww Senseiiiii~♡ who Knew An old Coot like You Could show Such vibrant Colors-"

"Alright kid, you're pushing it."

"Come on, admit it Youuu love meee!!"

I shake my tail smirking. My (h/c) ears flap with the blowing wind. He rolls his eyes, and I only poke him. "Was That a Squish??! Is The Eraserhead going soft on Little ol mee???"

He sighs. "Keep Up The Teasing, No Beef jerkey for you."
"Whaaaaaa-?! No fair!! You know My Weaknessssss-"

He rolls his eyes smirking.

Man was I glad things were already going Back to normal.
Well, not exactly back to normal but. It was just Damn near close.

There was a downside To being undead. I died Craving Nicotine so, it Felt almost as though My addiction was amplified.

When we got home I'd scrambled up to the roof, and smoked like half the pack just gazing up at the moon Next to Kenai, Who'd munch On A strip of Beef jerky.

Of course, Aizawa Really was Playing When he claimed I'd be deprived of My Jerky for Being Sarcastic, but my gullible ass self Assumed The worst.

I Couldn't help but wonder though, as I Stared up at the beautiful Bowl of milk in the sky.
What Other powers had I obtained?

Had my powers Really Increased? Was I really strong enough to Conquer vallhalla like my father proclaimed?

I assumed my father was the man my mother had brought me To when I was so young. But some things just didn't add up.

I drifted into the void of my Brain, Losing myself in my coursing thoughts.

One thing was for sure, I was in for a hell of a Future.

Yes, quite Literally

Where the fuck have you been hiding? There were times you could've contributed to my thought process....

Anytime I spoke you'd gripe about My Stealing the spotlight, This isn't just your story you know, It's hardly reached its Fullest potential.

Now that I'm involved, there's Going to be lots of action.

So stay Tuned my Fellow Readers-

THAT WAS MY LINE!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 6.1K 39
this book is a total joke btw i didn't take it super seriously while writing to the point it's embarrassing lol completed •Intro •30 chapters •Hal...
349K 7.5K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...
32.6K 1.7K 95
‼️Book 2 Out Now‼️ For years I've walked under clouds of blood, trauma, and fake love. My father isn't around to cheer me on, and my mother doesn't w...
27.1K 897 87
Almost 100 chapters? I know. That's a big commitment to some random fanfic on the internet. But I truly love Bakugou with my entire heart, I've poure...