LOKI IMAGINES

By retrolokii

Title says it all. Requests are very much open just comment or dm pls and thanks ‹3 [ON GOING] May contain ot... More

Midsummer in Valhalla
Dance With Me
Call Me A Thief
Paper Rings
In The Wee Hours of the Morning
Oh Dearest, Your Fangs Are Showing.
Publicist Problems
Oh, Hello Doctor.
Where Am I? (Harry Potter x MCU AU)
England (Part 2)
England (Part 3)
Ghost Hunting (Unsolved x Crimson Peak)
Loki of Norway
Quarantine with Loki (Days 1-2)
Quarantine with Loki (Day 3-4)
Quarantine with Loki (Day 5-6)
Quarantine with Loki (Day 7-8)
Cabin in The Woods
Cabin in the Woods (Part 2)
So, We Meet Again...
Trickster's Surprise
Alfheim's Finest
Time Travelling's a Bitch
Hello, Neighbor!
Stay, You Fool.
Alfheim's Finest (Part 2): Picnic Day!
The Night Before
Ladies of The Court
Accidental Pen Pals
Dancing in the Moonlight
Emergency Healer
Heart of The Woods
Something New (Capt. James Conrad x Reader)
I Guess We're A Good Team After All
I'm Here.
Sleipnir's Arrival
Meeting The Family
Cold Mornings
Oh, Cupid.
You Wound Me
Perfectly Mischievous
Assumptions
Finally Free (Thomas Sharpe x Reader)
In Safe Hands
Come and Get Me
In Safe Hands (Part 2)
Secret Santa
Palace Libraries
Cheers to Victory
Run to Me, Baby.
Time Capsule
Did Somebody Call For Agent Loki? - Part 1
Did Someone Call For Agent Loki? - Part 2
Did Someone Call for Agent Loki? - Part 3
I'm Not Actually A Vampire!
Don't You Dare Die On Me
Bloodthirsty
Sinister Kid
Sparks Fly
Dead Men Tell No Tales (or do they?)
Halloween Special!
Royal Pain in The Ass
Royal Pain in The Ass - Part 2
Royal Pain in The Ass - Part 3
Nights are Better with You
You're Just as Strong as Me
I Love You (Against My Better Judgement)
Much Ado About Nothing
The Pirate and The Prince
Heaven Be Damned (I Have You)
Better Unknown
It Will Come Back
You're So Warm
I Can't Bear to Lose You
I Like You Better (Than Him)
Bets On. Clothes Off (Well, Almost).
Is This A Date?
My Love Mine All Mine
Hate It When You Do That
When Death Gives You An Out (You Take It)
Peace and Quiet, At Least For a Moment.
Peace and Quiet, Now Until Forever
What You Taste Like [SMUT]
What You See
A Ballad of Vicious Mockery
A Ballad of Reluctant Affections
A Ballad of Hope and Promises
At The End of Time
Until I Am Enough
Like Real People Do

England (Part 1)

2.4K 57 17
By retrolokii

someone pls tell me to stop bc this is based on t-swift's song cornelia street-loki is human

also,,,,

GALLERIST LOKI!!

"Yes, boss?" You answered the phone, your boss Loki was on the other end of the line. He rarely calls unless the business he wants attended to is important.

"Prepare your luggage. We're going to England at evening tomorrow. I have my gallery to attend to."

"How long will we be staying there?"

"3 days."

"Alright. Do you want me to order our plane tickets?"

"Yes, that would be lovely."

"Okay. I'll text you, boss." Then he hung up.

Why were you going to England with him, you might ask. Well, you're his personal assistant. Basically his babysitter as he asks you to do everything for him. Yes, it's tiring both physically and emotionally, seeing his mood swinging ass is so hard to deal with. But you can't say this is a bad job. You get highly paid and you get to visit places in Europe.

You sighed as you placed your phone down on your bedside table, he called at 11pm after all. You got your laptop out already since you were watching Netflix beforehand, and you ordered the plane tickets to England. He specifically said 'tomorrow evening' so of course you didn't get a ticket that was earlier than 5pm or later than 12 am or else that man would call you out on your incompetency.

Specificity is something you've mastered while working for Loki.

You texted him the flight details and once he responded with the ok, you went right back to good ol' Netflix.

* * * *

beep

beep

beep

It read 9am on your alarm clock. Too early. You thought.

Begrudgingly, you got out of bed, finished your morning routine and began packing for your trip later tonight.

Knowing Loki, he'd probably drag you to cocktail parties and museums so you packed- as much as you hated it- dresses. A pant suit as well, just in case.

It was 12pm when you finished packing and double checking everything, you've got your travel outfit on already and you were only waiting for Loki's go signal to go to the airport.

Three hours rolled by and he texted you to get yourself into a cab and head to the airport.

You hailed a cab, with your luggage trailing behind you, your carry-on backpack secured on your back and your phone held in your hands. You got into the cab and enjoyed the silence before you got to endure Loki's dramatic ass.

After paying the cab driver along with a tip, you arrived at the airport in one piece.

"You're late." You heard his accent from a mile away.

"I'm 5 minutes early."

"You are usually 10 minutes early, therefore you're late."

"Alright, whatever, Loki." You huffed and you swear you could hear the smirk forming on his stupid face.

-----

A few hours later, your gate opened and the two of you got to board the plane. Seats were in first class of course, Loki would accept no less. You got comfortable in your seat, surprisingly the window seat.

"So what exactly is the business in England? I know you have a gallery there but what else?" You asked before you put on your headphones.

"Aside from adding and rearranging some paintings, there is an artist that I will meet at a certain cocktail party- I hope you're prepared- that I want to comission a painting."

You nodded your head."Are we going to visit museums as well?"

"Yes. But this time the classic and romantic ones. I have had it with contemporary. I need to go back to the classical era of art. Where everything was more raw."

You nodded your head again. "Ok, one last before the plane takes off. Do you want me to reserve a room at a hotel? So its ready when we arrive?"

"Please."

"Ok."

Then the plane took off. You fell asleep shortly after.

That was why you felt Loki nudging you awake. Your initial reaction was to cover yourself up with your blanket and nuzzle into the wall next to you but when you nuzzled your head, the material wasn't metal. It was polyester. It was Loki's suit. Your head was only Loki's shoulder.

And you woke in panic.

"We're about to land." Was the only thing he said.

-----

Your hotel suites were right across from each other. "Rest. The cocktail party is tonight." Was the last thing Loki said when you parted ways to go to your separate rooms.

You still can't recover from that embarrassing mistake you did at the airplane. You shouldn't sleep on your boss like that, you scolded yourself. But maybe its okay. He didn't push you off or shove you. Its okay. Right?

You huffed and plopped yourself on your bed to catch some z's before said cocktail party.

When you woke up, dusk was just starting to settle so you got up and got ready for the event. You curled your hair thanking the hotel gods for having a curling iron in the bathroom, you put on your make up-nothing too attention grabbing, then you slipped on your dress and heels- not too high though or you would suffer.

Then you were set.

You knocked on Loki's door to see if he was ready to go. He didn't answer directly but he did give you invitation to go inside his room.

When you went in, it was no different from yours except that the windows on his were bigger. He had half-eaten desserts on his coffee table, making you smile a little bit.

He finally emerged from his bedroom wearing an all black suit. Bold but fashionable. Golden cuffs and an emerald green pocket square. Signature Loki of course. He seemed to give you a double take glance when he realized you were wearing green.

"Appeasing to the male gaze are we?"

"Never. C'mon dude this is the most basic and conservative I could find so you get all the attention, okay?" He shook his head smiling.

"Have I ever told you my favorite color is green?"

"No, I always thought it was black. I mean, look at you right now."

"Well you thought wrong," Loki looked at himself in the mirror one last time before asking, "Are you ready to go?"

"Yep," You replied popping the "p". "Your tie pin is a little crooked though." You pointed it out. Loki tried fixing it, facing the mirror but to no avail it was still crooked, so you stepped in and fixed it for him.

You know, like a good assistant.

"Thank you." Those seafoam green eyes boring into yours. It was almost hypnotic in a sense.

"Yeah, no problem." You managed to stutter out.

"Shall we?"

"Let's go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 2.9K 12
After all the happenings of Book One, you and Loki were finally together as a couple. Unfortunately, you got kidnapped by a mysterious person, who's...
205K 10.2K 33
Loki, after helping Thor fight against the Dark Elves, is thrown back into his cell. However, peace on Asgard doesn't last for long. Loki is bein...
2.7K 49 16
Loki X reader Y/n is an asgardian who was living an amazing life far away from the city of Asgard with her mother. Her mother was the head of the ser...
1.7M 92K 77
Marvel Fanfic Awards Winner: -Best Plot -Best Loki -Best Male Villain -Toughest Character (Anna) BOOK ONE. The world has changed. After alien...