LOKI IMAGINES

By retrolokii

Title says it all. Requests are very much open just comment or dm pls and thanks ‹3 [ON GOING] May contain ot... More

Dance With Me
Call Me A Thief
Paper Rings
In The Wee Hours of the Morning
Oh Dearest, Your Fangs Are Showing.
Publicist Problems
Oh, Hello Doctor.
Where Am I? (Harry Potter x MCU AU)
England (Part 1)
England (Part 2)
England (Part 3)
Ghost Hunting (Unsolved x Crimson Peak)
Loki of Norway
Quarantine with Loki (Days 1-2)
Quarantine with Loki (Day 3-4)
Quarantine with Loki (Day 5-6)
Quarantine with Loki (Day 7-8)
Cabin in The Woods
Cabin in the Woods (Part 2)
So, We Meet Again...
Trickster's Surprise
Alfheim's Finest
Time Travelling's a Bitch
Hello, Neighbor!
Stay, You Fool.
Alfheim's Finest (Part 2): Picnic Day!
The Night Before
Ladies of The Court
Accidental Pen Pals
Dancing in the Moonlight
Emergency Healer
Heart of The Woods
Something New (Capt. James Conrad x Reader)
I Guess We're A Good Team After All
I'm Here.
Sleipnir's Arrival
Meeting The Family
Cold Mornings
Oh, Cupid.
You Wound Me
Perfectly Mischievous
Assumptions
Finally Free (Thomas Sharpe x Reader)
In Safe Hands
Come and Get Me
In Safe Hands (Part 2)
Secret Santa
Palace Libraries
Cheers to Victory
Run to Me, Baby.
Time Capsule
Did Somebody Call For Agent Loki? - Part 1
Did Someone Call For Agent Loki? - Part 2
Did Someone Call for Agent Loki? - Part 3
I'm Not Actually A Vampire!
Don't You Dare Die On Me
Bloodthirsty
Sinister Kid
Sparks Fly
Dead Men Tell No Tales (or do they?)
Halloween Special!
Royal Pain in The Ass
Royal Pain in The Ass - Part 2
Royal Pain in The Ass - Part 3
Nights are Better with You
You're Just as Strong as Me
I Love You (Against My Better Judgement)
Much Ado About Nothing
The Pirate and The Prince
Heaven Be Damned (I Have You)
Better Unknown
It Will Come Back
You're So Warm
I Can't Bear to Lose You
I Like You Better (Than Him)
Bets On. Clothes Off (Well, Almost).
Is This A Date?
My Love Mine All Mine
Hate It When You Do That
When Death Gives You An Out (You Take It)
Peace and Quiet, At Least For a Moment.
Peace and Quiet, Now Until Forever
What You Taste Like [SMUT]
What You See
A Ballad of Vicious Mockery
A Ballad of Reluctant Affections
A Ballad of Hope and Promises
At The End of Time
Until I Am Enough
Like Real People Do

Midsummer in Valhalla

14.3K 213 51
By retrolokii

LOW KEY BASED ON MIDSOMMAR AND CASANOVA -SET BEFORE THOR 1

"Where have you been!" You asked- screamed at a very disheveled looking Loki. From his labored breathing and lack of clothing, you guessed that your friend has been messing around again. Pleasuring ladies with courtiers once again, that was why he was on the run. He may be a prince on Asgard, but a man is still a man.

"None of your business, my lady."

"Your business is my business since we were little. You cannot hide anything from me, Odinson." You eyed him as the both of you were walking towards the gardens. It was midsummer after all, the wind was cool as the sun shined brightly.

"Then pray tell what was I up to?" Loki did his signature smirk as the both of you settled at a secluded spot in Frigga's gardens.

"Doing something unholy with already promised women." You deadpanned.

"Not wrong." He confidently replied.

"You really need to stop doing that or you'll be a dead man." You replied, Loki setting his head comfortably on your thigh. You combed his hair with your fingers.

"Do I sense jealousy dear (Y/N)? Perhaps I should bed you as well as I have bedded those women?" You rolled your eyes and added a little flower in Loki's hair.

"There is no need for that, Prince Loki. I'm just looking out for my best friend. That is what I am to you, correct?"

"Correct."

"And friends should always look out for one another, correct?"

"Right."

"Surely now you must understand why I always scold you."

"Yes to irritate me." He looked up at you with flowers embedded in his hair. He looked gorgeous, you thought but you shook that thought just as quickly before your feelings could get hurt from his rejection.

"Partially," You smiled down at him and the two of you relaxed in the garden until dusk when the both of you had to prepare for the final day of feasting for the midsummer festival. "We better go. It's nearly feast time."

"Stay, only for a few more moments."

"Loki, changing into a new frock is no easy task."

"A few more moments. Please."

You looked back down at him, you reached out and took his hand. "Alright, fine." You fought back a smile that was tugging on your face.

He smiled back at you, rubbing his thumb along the back of your hand absentmindedly. You thought it was cute. He probably didn't notice it; probably something he's used to doing, seeing his reputation. Nevertheless, you smiled in contentment before needing to leave to freshen up before the final grand feast in celebration of the midsummer festival.

Tonight, there was supposed to be a dance contest and whoever will win the contest, will be bestowed as May Queen of the year. All the ladies joining in would be ladies of your status. All of them in their flowy and pastel gowns, with beautiful seasonal flowers in their hair as they dance their way with the music. The contest was always a mesmerizing thing to watch. You only hoped you could dance as well as they can.

After a few difficulties and help from your handmaids to get your gown on properly, Agnes, your most trusted one, assisted you with your hair. "Another midsummer gone by, my lady." She commented.

"Indeed, and still I am in no mood to join the contest next year if that is what you are thinking."

"But my lady, I have seen you in winter balls, you dance just as well."

"A flatterer as always, Agnes; but I'm more used to using wits. You know that."

"Yes I do. No wonder Prince Loki has favored you for so long." Your cheeks lightly turned pink, good thing you were already wearing blush so it wasn't as obvious.

"He will likely punish you for speaking lies, dear Agnes." You chuckled out.

"I speak of no nonsense, my lady. I have noticed the way he looks at you. The man could not contain himself around you."

"He beds a different woman every night." You retorted, standing up from your spot as Agnes was done braiding your hair. Some of it let loose and framed around your face.

"And who is the person he always comes back to?"

You pursed your lips, "I am his dearest friend. That is all."

"Let us see then, my lady." Agnes smirked at you while smoothing your gown of its creases. Your gown was a lovely cream color. It was of tulle, the skirt of the dress glittered once it hits the light, it shows off your shoulders but still has flamboyant sleeves. Your hair on the other hand was adorned with beautiful pastel pink flowers.

A knock was heard after Agnes spoke, sparking her hopes up even higher. The door swung open to reveal the younger prince of Asgard in his more flamboyant clothing as it was an important event. Agnes beamed at you and quickly ushered the rest of your handmaidens out of your quarters.

"Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to accompany the Allmother?" You asked, repeatedly smoothing your dress.

"Mother sent me to fetch you actually," Your eyes widened a tad but nodded your head nonetheless. "Come, I am tasked to accompany you to the main hall." He offered his hand and you took ot gratefully. The both of you walked the golden halls of the Asgardian palace, his hand soft and rough at the same time, his thumb occasionally stroking the back of your hand. You managed to keep a smile away from your face or you were doomed.

Finally, you reached the grand hall of where the contest and the feast was going to be held. It was decorated magnificently, the tall pillars were adorned with white fabric and colorful flowers. The center of the hall was clear of anything as it was going to be the dance floor. The tables were of a fine kind of wood and each and every one of them had a vase of flowers on top. The room smelled of lavander. It was perfect.

You and Loki found your seats which was high up on a pedestal with the king-Odin, the queen-Frigga, the older prince-Thor, Lady Sif and the Warriors Three. The royal council was a pedestal lower along with the Lords and Ladies.

The hall quieted as it was almost time for the contest, Odin bid his opening remarks and afterwards, the music begun and beautiful ladies danced at the center of the hall. All of them were graceful, beautiful and elegant. You were one out of three. Which was why you were having difficulty believing Agnes.

The dancers all bowed and waved at everybody beforr Odin stood up again and raised a goblet in honor of another successful midsummer festival and quickly announced the winner. After everybody cheered and finally settled down, trays and trays of food were served fresh from the kitchens.

Volstagg tried to contain himself infront of the king and queen but alas, he failed to which everyone snickered at. Specially Fandral, who nearly choked at Volstagg's pitiful attempt at being proper. Sif was done with her friends, that's why she's always rolling her eyes and shaking her head no. Your table shared a healthy dose of hearty laughter and banter before the music began again.

You've finished your food and maybe drank a goblet and a half of mead so you were not in tip top shape but you weren't drunk.

Loki stood up, asked for your hand, you took it, but with snooty eyes and teasing smirks from your friends as well as Frigga.

The two of you made it to the dance floor, lightly swaying to the music. "Always so subtle." You commented.

"Am I not known for surprises and big gestures, my dear?"

"You are, but you couldn't have done that with another lady? This looks pitiful in other people's eyes."

"A lady of your status and intelligence? I beg to differ." Then he spun you, and clutched you closer to his chest.

"Always the flatterer." You shook your head at him.

"I am merely showing them a prize they cannot win."

"Flatterer."

"A present they could not unwrap."

"Flatterer."

"You look extravagant by the way, my dear."

"Flatterer."

Loki chuckled. "I'm being sincere here darling and all you can respond with is 'flatterer'. Cat got your tongue?" He raised an eyebrow.

"No, I'm just not feeding your ego. It's big enough as it is."

"Ouch."

"I'm only jesting. You do look lovely tonight, Loki." You smiled at him happily. The song ended, the two of you bowed at one another. You started to head back for the table but Loki tugged you towards the garden. You sent Thor a helpless look, but he just responded with a thumbs up and smoochy faces.

"Loki! I am in heels!" You shouted at him while he continued dragging you towards the gardens quite quickly. You giggled as you continuously shouted at him.

"You are so tiring," You commented as the pair of you reached the garden. "We could've walked Loki,"

"Why did you bring me here anyways?" Loki was quiet, his eyes were a storm with mixed emotions, regret? happiness?

"Loki?"

"I was being sincere."

"Yes I know. Did I hurt you in any way? Please whatever it is, I'm sorry."

He softly chuckled. "No, you could never hurt me, darling."

"Then what is it?" You walked closer, and caught his hand in yours. "You know you can tell me anything, right?"

"I know. I was planning to give you this." He pulled out a white gold necklace from his pocket. It was a locket, with a photograph of the two of you inside.

"It's beautiful, Loki but you didn't have to give me presents. The winter winds is not for a long time." You softly smiled up at him.

"I wanted to ask you, if I could court you." Loki was silent. You were silent. Your eyes wide, your heart wildly hammering in your chest.

Loki noticed that you made no movement or response to his question, "Only if you wanted to of course, if you don't see me that way, seeing my reputation then it is alright. If you wanted to remain as friends then I shall push these idiotic feelings aside-"

"Yes," You answered confidently. "Yes of course, Loki. You don't know how long I have these feelings bottled up but- my answer is yes." You hugged him nice and tight. You felt Loki sharply exhale from maybe relief.

"I promise to be faithful to you and only you, my darling."

"Yes, I know you doofus," You laughed softly, wiping away tears that managed to spill, you finally let go of him.

"Just so you know, Thor will never let this go."

"Must you talk about my brother at this time."

"I made it my personal mission to always get under your skin at every opportunity I get," You kissed his cheek fondly. "Welcome to your personal Hel, Prince Loki." You smirked.

"More like Valhalla to me, darling."

"Always so cheesy."

"Come, we have to tell mother."

"She saw this coming didn't she?"

"Probably," Loki side eyed you then he wickedly smirked. "I asked her." Then he ran, racing you back to the grand hall.

"You are so unfair!" You shouted, giggling like a school girl. "Loki!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 378 62
This is a collection of one shots and drabbles about Tom Hiddleston and his characters including Loki, Hal, James Conrad, Laing etc. Prompt requests...
545K 24.5K 42
' She breathed in deeply, picking up on a faint and fresh scent of mint on him. "Even if it's only me, is that enough for you?" Loki purred with a kn...
313K 11K 30
"Marvel casts 27 year old Y/n L/n to play 'Lady Loki' in the new television series 'Loki', which is part of the Phase 4 collection being released fro...
73.1K 1.6K 19
ABUSE, VIOLENCE, TORTURE, GORE, SA(R too), DV tbh Honestly, I don't recommend this book to people, but people like it and think I should keep it. So...