An Abusive Relationship (edit...

By lesleygurl

Maryann thought she had the perfect life. Perfect family, until her brother was diagnose with cancer. Had th... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9 (Picture of Will)
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12 (picture of Danna)
Authors Note :D
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

Chapter - 27

2.5K 56 15
By lesleygurl

The drive back into town is long and boring. The sky is foggy and there’s a storm coming in. There’s nothing worse than driving in the rain. All I hear is Daniel complaining about how he hates driving in this type of weather. All I can do is complain about him complaining too much. I tried to get him to forget that it’s raining, but each time the rain keeps on falling down faster. It’s getting harder to drive each minute. I’m scared because of Daniels leg, he keeps on putting pressure on it. It’s been an hour long drive and his leg must be hurting. I know he’s putting a brave face for me, but I really wish he would’nt.

“I really think we should pull over, Daniel.” I can’t tell what he’s thinking about. I’m sure he’s tired from all the driving. We did drive two hours out of town to eat at a fancy restaurant only to drive another two hours back to go visit Nate. It already seven o’clock and this rain won’t make it any faster to get there. The fog is only making it worse.

“I think I see a hotel near here. I don’t think we’ll be able to make it out of this rain in one piece,” Daniel looks at me for approval. I feel my heart race. A hotel. A room where only me and him can sleep. One bed. Two people. Alone, with crazy teenage hormones. Oh boy.

“Jezz Maryann, Don’t look so scared” Daniel jokes. I laugh awkwardly.

“I’m just scared what my parents would say,” I lie. I’m more scared about what I would do in a room alone with Daniel. I don’t even know why i’m freaking out. A couple weeks ago, at his house, I was ready to jump his bones. What's so different now?

I grab my phone from my purse to text my mom. I’m a bit scared. I’m not quite sure what my parents would say if I tell them I’m staying at a hotel with a boy that’s not my boyfriend.

“Mom,” I write, “the roads are getting ugly and it’s getting hard to drive back home. Daniel and I are going to stay in a room. Don’t wait up.” I click send and wait patiently for my mom to text back.

“I don’t think you should have told your mother you're staying at a hotel with me through a text,” Daniel chuckles and I punch him in his harm. Jerk.

“Ouch!” I smile. He deserved it. Daniel pulls up at a hotel. The letters are not lite up anymore and the parking lot is filled with a bunch of cars. We find a parking spot in the back of the parking lot. As Daniel turns of the engine, my phone buzzes in my hands. It’s my mom.

“Alright. Be careful. Get separate rooms Maryann! BEHAVE! I love you darling - Love, mom” I smile as I read her text. She’s so cute. I love the fact that she trusts me enough to stay at a hotel with a boy. I text her back saying I love her and goodnight.

“What did she say,”

“She said to get separate rooms,” I chuckle and exit the car. I run to Daniels side and help him get out of the car. When he’s exit the vehicle, we rush to the sidewalk to reduce the amount of water dripping down on us. Daniel takes my hand in his and they interlock. My heartbeat rises and my face goes hot. His hands are big and very warm.

We enter the lobby, and it’s filled with people. Some are sitting down, probably waiting for the rain to pass. Some are arguing with the people at the front desk. Daniel looks at me and I look at him with wide eyes. We’re both thinking the same thing. There’s no way there’s going to be a room available for us. As we wait in line, a lady at the front desk calls us over. We walk towards her and I see her eye Daniel as we approach her. Oh hell no!

“What can I do for you, pretty boy.” She bites her lips and gives him a look that says I want to sex you right up. Slut. I roll my eyes, and let go of Daniel hand. Why would I do that, I have no idea. That just made the slutty clerk lean forward so that her boobs are visible to the whole town. Her name tag reads Candice. Jup, whore.

“My girlfriend and I would like a room,” Daniel says and holds my hand again. God, I love him. I squeeze his hand in appreciation and smile from ear to ear.

“Sorry, handsome, were out of rooms,” Handsome? Really, can she not get a hint?

“The deluxe sweet just opened up.” The boy next to her informs her and she rolls her eyes.

“The deluxe sweet is more pricy than all the other rooms we have. For too beds it’s eight hundred a day.” My mouth almost hits the floor, that’s a lot of money. I don’t even have half of that with me right now. I can’t let Daniel pay all of it. Its too much.

“How much is it for one bed,” I ask. I surprised them both and myself.

“For one bed its 700,” she says dryly. That sounds a bit better. I still don’t have half of that but maybe I can pay him later.

“Maryann it’s fine, I can pay for the two beds.”

“No,” I shake my head, “It’s too much. Just get the room with one bed, ill pay you half of it when we get home tomorrow.”

“Are you sure, your mom said-”

“Just get the room Daniel,” I smile and he kisses my forehead.

“We’ll get the deluxe with one bed,” he says.

*

When we exit the elevator we search for our room, 512. I spot it and use the card to open the door.

The room is bigger than the one I have at home. The bed is a king size bed and theres a flat screen tv hung up on the wall. There’s a closet thats bigger than my bathroom! I enter the bathroom and there’s a hot tub with a small sink and toilet.

“Pretty big, huh?” Daniel asks taking a seat on the arm chair.

“It’s awesome.” I take off my jacket and place it the coat hanger inside the closet.

“I saw a shop downstairs, I’m gonna go buy some clothes so we can shower and get rid of these wet clothes.” my eyes instantly go big.

“No, Daniel, you can hurt yourself,” I say concern. There’s too much people and we’re on the fifth floor, he can get hurt.

“I’ll be fine baby doll,” he waves me off.

“Are you sure,” I ask and walk towards him. He gets up the chair and nods.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to go because you're worried i'd fall or is it because of the chick that was flirting with me in the front desk.” Ugh. Of course he would think that.  

“By all means, go run off with her if you want,” I try to hide my jealousy as I walk away, but before I make two steps Daniel snakes his arm around my waist and pulls me to his chest.

“Maryann, there could be one hundred super models in front of me, but my eyes will always land on you.” I have no time to respond because his lips catch mine and our lips move together. I sigh of relief escapes my body. I’m secure enough to know that no one will ever take my place in Daniels heart. I want this moment to last forever. He’s my world and I couldn't ask for a better man to enter my life.

“I think. You. Should. Go to. The shop. Now,” I say between kisses.

“I think you're right,” he pulls away.

*

As I’m waiting for Daniel to come back, I flip through the channels. Nothing seems to catch my attention. I’m about to pull my hair from boredom. I decide to turn off the t.v and jump into the shower. Daniel will be here with extra clothes, hopefully he’ll be here by the time i'm done taking a shower.

I let my pony tail fall down my back and I turn the hot water on as I start to peal off my clothes. I get in the tub, that isn't as dirty as other hotels, and let the warm water run down my body. I instantly feel my body relax. The hot water running down my body help all my stress and worries wash away, no pun intended.

I reach for the soap and start rubbing it all over my hair and my body. The soap smells like flowers and the aroma fill my nose. I grab the shampoo and conditioner and apply to on my hair. I struggle to wash my hair, it’s getting time for a trim.

I let the hot water fall down my whole body for a couple more minutes. I can stay in here forever if I could.

I daze off into lala land, forgetting about my problems. Forgetting about Will and the team. Forget that in a couple of hours i’ll have to leave this bedroom and pretend that I didn’t spend the day with the boy I love. And as I feel all my problems wash away, I feel cold fingertips circle around my stomach. I turn around, frightened, to look into Daniel's eyes. His smiles is from ear to ear and so is mine. His arms circle around me and I wrap my arms around his neck, forgetting that he is completely naked.

“I thought you would freak out,” he confessed.

“Then why’d you come in,” I ask.

“I thought i’d take a chance.” He smiles and my stomach does a flip as he smiles.

“I’m glad you did,” I get on my tippy toes and kiss him on the lips. He instantly pulls me closer and I deepened the kiss. I play with his half dry half wt hair. Our tongues play with each other as we cling to each other desperately. Our kisses have never been this intense. They’ve always been sweet and calm. Now, we’re both desperate for eachothers touch. I want to feel him in every way possible.

I jump on him and wrap my legs around his waist. My toes couldn't support my weight any longer and I couldn't stand on the floor any longer, I had to pull him closer and feel his touch all over my body. I’ve never felt this type of need in my life. Daniel makes me feel and experience another side of me that I never knew existed.  

He traces kisses down my neck and shoulders. His hands are on my but and I capture his lips in mine. I’m in desperate need of his lips and his touch. The water runs down on us, but it doesn't stop us from kissing and touching, we don’t even bother to turn it off. We’re so into each other that nothing could make us stop what we’re doing.

“Daniel,” I moan in his mouth, “what the hell are you waiting for” I exclaim. I can't take it any longer. I need him inside me. I need to feel him.

“Now?” he asks and I almost hit him in the head.

“Yes!” I yell and he chuckles. He pulls my hips off to slide into me and as he slides in I feel like my whole body explodes. He pushes in and out slowly at first and then he picks up the pace. I feel like my body is experiencing every type of pleasure there is to have. I trie to help him by jumping up and down to fasten the pace.

“Oh… my…” I moan and kiss him as he thrusts in and out of me. I eagerly kiss him and moan at the same time. I could be in this position forever, and it feels like we are because we continued to make endless love on every single inch in this room. I don’t think we had the power to stop. Our bodies colliding has been an experience we will never forget. I will never forget making endless love with Daniel. I could make love to him forever if it was possible, but making love ten times in a row will have to sufiest.

***

Ummmmm… I don't know what to say other than it was really hard for me to write this chapter, sorry it wasn’t as good as you'd hope or i'd hoped. And im sorry I took so long to update. I’m a terrible person. AND happy holidays. hopefully i’ll get a chapter up before x-mas.

I love you all! be safe!

-L

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 92 27
I love him and I told him. But he didn't love me back. Phil Lester the love of my life didn't see me as more than a best friend. And soon she came in...
1K 99 27
It was suppose to be a wonderful date with her boyfriend of one year. But now it's a day Elizabeth wanted to end immediately. On the one year anniver...
764 2 24
When she is bullied alone no one there for her. She meets someone a guy. Will it change her, her life? Will she fall in love, will she not? Read to f...
12.3K 405 41
Dan is struggling with his self confidence. Well, let's be honest. Dan has no self confidence and struggles to face the harsh realities of life and t...