The witch [reader x various]

By 1234321X

#5 In Deku x reader 5/19/2020 #1 in Shouto x reader 9/12/2020 Izuku makes friends with this mysterious quirkl... More

Prologue
Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch. 6.5
Ch.7
Q & A
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Q&A Characters.
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch) 25.5
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Results
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
Ch.36
Ch.37
Ch.38
Attention

Ch.3

7.2K 316 200
By 1234321X

"Look at those losers," one of Bakugou's loons said.

Bakugou looked over at the two friends sitting togeather a table over. They were reading another strange book. It was a large red book with a strange creature on it's cover and large golden letters. Over the past few months Bakugou noticed something different about Izuku. He was slightly more confident then used to be, and his passion for his dream of being a hero grew ten fold. He was relentless and refused to let go of that dream. This would piss off Bakugou, and many time he would try to confront Izuku when he was alone. Even though he would never to admit it, he was always wary of Y/n. When ever he and his goons would try to ruffle up Izuku strange thing would happen. One time when he tried to intimidate them he suddenly started to vomite slugs. Or another time when one of his friends front teeth started to grow long and out of his mouth like a rat. The other sprouted pig ears and a tail.

So they refused to confront Izuku with Y/n around.

"Tch. What does it matter there both a waste of space, their going to be swept aside for the special people," Bakugou huffed as he watched the two friends seemingly laugh at nothing.
"But that Y/n, she's odd,"

His friends nodded in agreement and slight fear. At first Bakugou couldn't understand what made her so odd, what made her different. Till one day when he overheard Izuku's and Y/n's private discussion. They were standing behind the school away from prying eyes. But Bakugou say them sneaking off, so he silently followed them.

"Izuku I got excepted into Mahoutokoro school of Gifted witches and wizards," Y/n whispered in excitement.

"Really, w-when do you start? Is it soon?" Izuku asked nervesly.

"Yes pretty soon, when you start elementary," she answered.

"D-does that mean you won't be going to school with me?" Izuku asked with a sad frown.

"No I'll be going to both schools, so I'll be with you till middle school. I'm going to get my supplies at a place called Daigon Ally. My Pa is going to take me their, you have to come with me," Y/n suggested.

"H-how?!" Izuku asked shocked.

"Umm, ask your mom if you can sleep over at my house," Y/n suggested.

Bakugou stopped listening after that. Was that the reason why she was so strange? The reason why weird things happen to them? He asked himself. As he continued to listen to y/n Tales of this magical world, he became more jealous more envious. It explained all the weird things that happened to him and his Goons. Why Deku of all people? Why him, what makes him so special that she shares her world with him? If this world is real. Bakugou would ask in his mind.

Yet Bakugou being Bakugou locked those thoughts and feelings deep inside. Pretending he never heard their conversation.

'Because why should he care about them and their weird world' he would say to himself.

___________

It was a Thursday at school, and Izuku was able to stay over at y/n's house, but to come home after school the next day. Izuku was beyond excited to see a small glimpse of the magic world. When school finished Mr.Potter was at the gate to take them home.

"So we're is Diagon Ally?" Izuku asked as they arrived at the Potter house.

"It's in London, Europe. That's were I'm from," Seris Potter answered.

"Wait how are we going to get rmthere within a day?" Izuku asked really confused.

"We are going to use a port key to teleport us there," Y/n said with excitement.

Her excitement was contagious, izuku just couldn't help but be excited as well. They made their way to the living room, we're Mrs. Potter was waiting for them.

"Hello Midoriya, are you ready?" she asked with a gentle smile.

Izuku would have been lying if he said he wasn't. Yet he probably couldn't, because he was physically tremmbling for all to see.

"It'll be all right Izuku," Y/n comforted as she held onto his hand. As Mr.Potter grabbed his other hand.

Suddenly in a quick flash, they were warped out of the house and into a strange ally way. Infront of them was a bricked wall with small holes in the middle. Izuku looked around to quickly relieaze they aren't in Japan anymore. All the signs and billboards looked strange and alien to him. All written in strange foreign language that he couldn't read.

Mr.Potter stepped foward and started tapping his wand on the holes in the wall. When the suddenly started to shift and move to form a opening to the busy streets ahead. It was hidden behind the once bricked wall. Izuku's eyes widdened in awe and fear as he grabbed y/n's hand and held on tightly. Y/n smiled and tightened her grip as well. Izuku could see crowds of people strolling about in their odd robes and pointed hats.

"Alright first stop is Gringotts Vaults," Mr. Potter said as he lead the way through the crowded streets.

As they did Izuku could see all the odd shops as they passed by. On was a broom shop with 2 kids looking through the windows at this broom

"Wow it's new thunderbolt 300," a girl said in awe.

"The only broom that can rival the Nimbus 2002," a boy replied.

Mrs.Potter had to go off and find something else were, so it was just Mr.Potter, Izuku, and Y/n.

"Umm, why is there a shop for brooms? Are they special?" Izuku asked.

"Oh, those brooms are used for Quitditch. And you want fast brooms, which that store sells," Y/n answered.

"Hey Pa, weren't you a Quitditch Player one time?"

Mr.Potter Chukled as he thought back at his schooling days in Hogwarts.

"Yes,I was a beater for the Gryffindor team," Mr.Potter said to his daughter.

"Hogwarts?" Izuku asked a little confused.

"There are 11 major magical schools worldwide. Hogwarts is on of them here in Europe. And don't tell Mrs.Potter but Hogwarts is the best school," He whispered the last part, with a cocky smile.

They eventually made it to Gringotts vault. A tall white building in the square, that looked 3 stories tall. Inside was rows of desks and strange short and pointy eared creature in each one. All minding their own business and tasks. Mr.Potter was looking down the supplies list as they made their way down to the main desk.

"Y/n, what are they?" Izuku asked nervesly.

"Those are Goblins. They are really clever but aren't really the friendliest people you'll meet," Y/n whispered.

This made Izuku really nerves as he started to hold on to y/n's arm. When they got to the main desk, a grumpy goblin was seated and scaned over the three approaching. The goblin and Mr.Potter started talking as he pulled out a small golden key, and placed it in front of the goblin.

______

The Gringotts vault place was a very secure and protected bank. If was a lot bigger than I thought. It was mind blowing at the gold that layed inside the Potter family safe. I was more than happy to finally get out of that creepy place and back in the square.

"Wasn't that fun Izuku?" Y/n asked me.

"It was neat, but the Goblins were scary," I relied nervesly.

" all right you two here's some spending cash for you Izuku, and money for your wand Y/n. Now we are going to Ollivanders and you are going to get your wand, and you will wait their. I'm going to go look for your mother alright," Mr.potter said as he gave y/n a small pouch of money.

He turned to me and gave me a pouch. As soon as It fell into my hands, the weight of the coins almost made me fall foward. These coins were heavy. The Ollivanders store looked old, as the sign on the store as almost faded. Mr.Potter disappeared into the crowd as soon as we reached the door. Inside the shop was amazing. The shelves looked like they could go on for miles, and it held so many wands. At the front desk was a older looking man in his late 30's maybe. He was currently handing something to a young customer about my age, 6 or 7. He had messy red hair and what looked like to be hand me down clothing.

"Here you go Mr. Weasley. You have a very special wand," The shop owner said.

"Roman?!" Y/n called out to the boy.

The boy, or Roman quickly turned to my friend. A wide happy smile on his face.

"Y/n! It's so good to see you!" Roman said as he ran over and hugged y/n.

"What are you doing here? Here to your wand as well?" Roman asked as he placed his arm on her shoulders.

"Well my Pa said the only place to get the best wands is Ollivanders," She said with a bright smile.

I felt a little out of place, they were both magical and could relate to each other. While I wasn't, and don't understand anything. I started to look down at my feet in shame.

"Oh this is my friend Izuku. You know from all the letters I sent you," Y/n said as wrapped her arms around my shoulder.

My smiled nervesly at Roman as he seemed to be looking me over. Or slightly glaring at me with suspicion. His eyes eventually landed Hana.

"Oh, umm.. This is Hana the Flower Sprite," I introduced as Hana gave a cheerful chirp.

His eyes widen in slight shock as he finally gave me a relaxed smile.

"Sorry for that, for a while I thought you were a jin. So I was worried for Y/n a bit. But know I see you're probably a good guy, and magical like us," he said as he rested his arms behind his head.

"I'm gonna start finding my wand,"
Y/n said as went to the counter.

Roman smiled and turned to watch
Y/n approach the shop owner. I could see Roman had had his own wand in a nice box.

"So how does finding a wand work," I asked hopeing it wasn't a stupid question.

"Well, it's more like letting the wand choose you. You can't just go and grab any wand. You have to find the right one," Roman explained turning to me.

"A lot of factors go into finding the right wand. From core types, the wood, length, and flexibility,"

"S-so what's your wand type?" I asked interested.

"Cool isn't it. It's a Cypress wand with a dragon heart string core. About 13 inches and it's unbending," He explained.

"So how long did it take to find your wand?" I asked.

"We went through 15 wands,"

I was shocked. It took that long to find the right wand, what happens when it's not the right one?

The owner came back with a box holding a wand. He said the wand was a vine wood with unicorn hair.
Y/n slowly took the wand into her hand.

"Give it a good wave Y/n," Roman cheered.

This was so exciting.

Y/n gave the wand a small wave but nothing happened. It was a no, as the owner went back for a different wand. This one was walnut wood with Unicorn hair. Y/n gave it a nerves wave, when the boxes started to violently was flying off the shelves. She quickly put the wand back in the box.

"Definitely not," Ollivanders said simply.

No, so it was onto wand number three. This time was it was an Oak wood wand with a dragon heart string core. She waved the wand for a bunch of flowers to suddenly catch fire. With each wrong wand I became more and more nerves? What if they don't ever found the right wand for
Y/n.

"Hmmm.. How about," The owner said as he went farther back in the shop.

"I've been saving this wand for a while. I wonder if it was meant for you,"

He came back with a wand. Wand number 4 it is then. Y/n held onto the wand, when a strong wind blew through the shop. The lights in the shop shone brightly in response.

"Y-you did it Y/n, you found the right wand," I said happily as I walked over to her.

"This wand is a Sycamore wood with a phoenix feather core. It's about 12 1/4 inches and surprisingly swishy in flexibility," He explained.

"That's a pretty awesome wand Y/n," Roman said with smile.

"Thank you Mr.Ollivander," Y/n thanked with a polite bow.

"I was more than happy to help fit a wand for another Potter. I expect great things from you," Ollivander said with excitement.

"Is there something special about
Y/n's family?" Izuku asked Roman.

"Yeah, Y/n is a direct descendent of the great Harry potter. About 6 generations back. Her many great granddad took down the dark lord, that threatened the magical and Muggle world. Basically harry potter was a hero," Roman explained

So I guess y/n has a lot a to live up to. It must be stressful with that kind of bar set for her. I looked around the shop to see it was in quite a mess.

"Any ways know that you've got your wand, we should show Midoriya around the place. Ooh, we should take him to my families joke shop," Roman said excitedly.

"W-we have to wait for Mr.Potter," I said nervesly, not wanting to get into trouble.

"No need I'm already here," Mr. Potter said appearing from no where.

The tour of Daigon Ally was amazing. Mr.Potter went and bought y/n her very own messenger owl, a barn owl she named Moonfeather. The joke shop was crazy and was really crowded. It was filled with home candies and other prank toys. Our final stop was a candy store, and bought a lot of different candies Mr.potter recommended. Just as soon as we came, it was time to go home. When I asked them who Harry Potter was during dinner. Mrs. Potter was more than happy to regail the story of the boy who lived. Y/n suck most of the can candy after dinner into her room.

"Y/n... Thanks for taking me to Diagon ally with you," I thanked as I ate the chocolate frog.

"Your welcome. It was nice having there with me," she said with a smile.

"Kids it's time to go to bed. You have a busy day tomorrow," Io said from the other side of the door.

We quickly scrambled into bed and turned off the lights.

"Y/n... I can't wait to see what kind of witch you become," I whispered.

Y/n smiled as she slowly drifted to sleep. My eyes slowly became to heavy to keep open.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 125 12
Izuku x reader Friends to enemies This is a short story about how Izuku Midoriya and y/n l/n have been best friends since they were kids but ever s...
1.5K 31 5
"Wait you're quirkless?" Y/n is from America, where the movies there have inspired her to become a hero, even though she's quirkless. I do not own My...
2.4K 145 12
𝙄𝙯𝙪𝙠𝙪 𝙈𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙮𝙖 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐔 ❝Oh,people always do crazy things, when they're in love.❞ In which, Izuku M...
198K 5.5K 11
You moved to Musutafu Japan when you were six where You meet a young quirkless kid named Midoriya Izuku. You had not manifested your quirk yet and yo...