That one night (mashley)

By Sammy_alvz

Mitch and Ashley have been friends for a long time. What happens when a drunken encounter leads to many comp... More

Best day ever
Is there a possibility?
Remember the party?
You okay?
Destined to happen?
Be our guest
The Bet
Tyler+Shelby forever
I'm sorry
Nerf fight!
The dream
A new friend?
A/n
Roomates?
pre-PAX
It's not my fault
Let's go home
Here she comes....
Don't bother
A stupid mistake
Not again
Just like that one night....
Where does this leave us?
1st Year
I Didn't Forget
We're Engaged!
Planning
a/n
Celebrate the good times
What have I got myself into?
Oh fuck
Don't go
What about her?
Kiss Z girl
interesting week
We need to talk.
3 weeks!
Trust
Bachelor party
Bachelorette party
It's all over

the party

287 4 1
By Sammy_alvz

Hey guys! I thought I would attempt to write something. I am sorry for your eyes ever coming across this. I am not a very good writer but thought I could give it a chance. If anyone actually reads this then let me know how I did so far. Enjoy! (Note: they are both about 19)

Ashley's pov>>>>>

"Nice party Natalie!" I said

"Thanks for coming Ash. Hope you're having fun!"

"Sure am!" I replied. "So how are you and Steve?" I asked.

"We are great! We are going on a vacation to Puerto Rico soon. He wanted it to be a surprise but blew it 'cuz he can't keep a secret. He is such a sweetheart"

"I am glad to hear. Well I am gonna go get a refill. I will talk to you later!" I said

We parted ways and I went to pour myself my 3 rd whiskey/Pepsi mixed drink. I am a little drunk by the time I spot Mitch dancing away on the coffee table in Natalie's living room. I stood there watching him and cheering him on along with the rest of the crowd. After a while he jumped off the table and started high fiving everyone in his path. Yep he was drunk. I stood there a moment longer to finish my drink before making my way to the bathroom. I really have to pee! I finished doing my business and started heading downstairs when I felt hands pulling on my hips. I turned to see Mitch who had pulled me against the wall.

"Hey Ash" he whispered in my ear seductively. I turned my face away to hide the blush creeping on my face. Truth is I have always had a crush on Mitch. He is sweet, caring, funn- I forgot he is waiting for a reply.

"Hey Mitch? What's up?" I said normally

"Follow me" he said. Luckily not seeing/noting my blushing a few seconds ago.

"Mitch we should really get back downstairs to the party"

"Pleeeaaasssee" he dragged out.

"Fine" He dragged my hand to a room which I am guessing is a spare do to the lack of anything personal. He closed the door not letting my hand go.

"So what's goi---"He stopped my talking by putting his lips on my mouth and pushing me on the door. I was a little shocked at first then started kissing him back. He soon started licking my lips asking for entrance which I gladly gave him. I am feeling a bit dizzy. Mitch started to pull off my leather jacket and I helped him do it. He started kissing my neck and kept going down. He soon returned to my lips. I started to unbutton his shirt fast but not too fast. We made our way to the bed and I pinned him to the bed with my legs. He started searching for the zipper to my dress and pulled that off so I was in my underwear and bra. He flipped me over and I unbuttoned his jeans and slid them off. I was lost in the moment and everything was a blur.( I can't write smut real well so. Deal with this shizz)

The next morning>>>>>

I wake up and feel strong arms around me. I turn to see who arms they were and see Mitch. I get out of the bed slowly in shock only to see I am completely naked. I try to find my clothes quickly. What did I do last night? Well duh it is obvious. I did Mitch. Oh my goodness. This is not like me. As I am putting my jacket on Mitch opens his eyes and looks around till his eyes land on me.

Mitch's pov>>>>>>

I get up and look around seeing Ashley getting her jacket on. What the? Where am I. I realize the throbbing in my head and feel like shit. What happened?

"Ashley what happened?" There was a moment of silence as she looked around and thought for a moment.

"I...uhh......I don't know, But I think I have a feeling" She said tears welling up in her eyes. I hate seeing her upset. I get up to comfort her and see I am fully exposed. I grab my boxers of the floor real quick and put them on in embarrassment. She starts towards the door and I grab her arm and pull her into a hug. She just stands still.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"I think so. Just shocked I guess" she replied. "So um Mitch where does this leave us"

"I don't know Ash" I replied quietly. "What do you think?"

"I don't know. Can we talk later though? I need to get back home though. I am really tired and have a little headache."

"Sure. Do you need a ride or anything?"

"No I am good. I only live a few blocks away and I could use the fresh air." She said.

"Ok just let me know if you do and we will talk next time. Okay?"

"Sure. Okay." She leaves and I hear the downstairs door shut. Oh gosh what have I done? I do like Ashley but what if she hates me now? How will we be able to go back to how we were? I really hope she is okay. I couldn't bear the thought of hurting her. I start to gather my things still thinking. Once I am dressed I head out the door quietly making sure not to wake Natalie if she was asleep. How is this going to affect me and Ashley? My mind kept wandering back. I get into my car and head home trying to process everything.

How was that guys? Leave a comment on what I could do to make this story better. Oh and if you have a better title or cover pic for the story let me know. I am not sure if I like the title I have. Have a good day lovelies. And thanks for giving the story a chance. oh and if you want another ship in the story lemme know.

Peace, love, have a good one

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 522 57
Jason and mitch love ashley. Jason has a 2 sisters,Angela and Luna and luna is the troublemaker and then theres Diana....mitchs old gf who will ashle...
7.7K 204 25
"Jerome, I can't do this. I feel like I'm cheating on Ashley." "Mitch, Ashley's dead. She would want you to move on."
13.9K 364 36
"ASHLEY?!" "How? You, you where dead!"
36.5K 591 39
Mitch and Ashley have been together for a long time now and they love to enjoy their time in LA. Especially with all their friends who they see every...