When The Secrets Falls (A Min...

By NoLimitsToDreams

(On Hold for now) the basement has been always a mystery, a mystery that had no sources of answers. they live... More

A\N: Welcome! || Introduction!
>>๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 1: Is Everything Ok, Baby?
>> ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 2: What is happening?
>> ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 3: Strange things
A/N
>> ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 4: Let's go down there!
>> ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 5: Down There we goooo!!!
>> ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 6: New Villain?
>> ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 7: Staying in one place
>> ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 8: Night Shifts
>> ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 9: The story of the past
>> ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 10: Lolbit's Dilemma
A\N
>> ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 11: Secrets (Pt1)
>> ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 12: the conversation
A\N: Just something that I think will make you smile ;)
A\N: THANK YOU!
>> ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 13: Secrets (Pt2)
A\N: Just a little update ;) + Spoiler to Chapter 13
>> ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 14: Secrets Pt3
>> ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 15: It'll Be Ok
A\N: GAWDDDD 1K?!?!??!?!?
>> ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 16: Where Is he?!
>> ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 17: Who Is In Control?!
>> ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 18: Are we gonna save him?...
Saturday
>> ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 19: Unallowed
>> ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 20: She's Right
>> ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 21: Night Visitors
>> ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 22: Distraction
>> ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 23: One key to Hell
>> ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 24: The Search for The missing One
>> ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 25: Safe and Sound...?
>> ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 26: โ™ชDrift off to sleep...โ™ช
>> ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 27: Sweet Dream
>> ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 28: The Escape
>> ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 29: a Small Revenge on The One Who Deserves
>> ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ??: Tag, You're It || โ€ขA Flash to The Backโ€ข
A/N: BABY LEFT THE CHANNEL!!
A/N: They are on 1Mill!!!
>> ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 30: Have any Mercy, Dark creature?
>> ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 31: So, Are we going to the Basement? (Pt.1)
>> ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 32: So, Are we going to the Basement? (Pt.2)
>> ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 33: A mysterious voice || a Flash to the Back
(April Fools) Chapter 34: Basement Invastegation
>> ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 35: Siblings though Enemies
>> ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 36: HIS plans... || โ€ขa Flash to the Backโ€ข
>> ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 37:The mysterious case of Freddy Fazbear|โ€ขa Flash to the backโ€ข
A/N: 7k!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Special- Art)
A/N: NEW STUFF HAPPENING ON THE CHANNEL SSGNHRWXNKHFDR
A/N: Guess who else left?
A/N: 2 more characters left BOI
A/N: Darzeth Left the channel
A/N: ThEy HaVe a NeW cHaNNeL BoIs!!
A/N: EEEEEEEE SHE'S BACCKKKKK!!!! :DDDDD
A/N: LATE 10K READS SPECIAL!!
>> ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 38: a Weird Feeling
<< 12k Reads special: Bloopers, Parodies, N' behind the scenes momentos :33 >>
>> ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 39: Unexpected sacrifice
A/N: Summarizing Updates

>> ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 34: Basement Invastegation

212 5 27
By NoLimitsToDreams

*For those who's confused, the other version of this chapter is an April fools prank, that's why there's 2 same parts, this is the real one.
Also, Most of this chapter isn't edited, only the ending is, means there's might be some spelling mistakes here and there.So suffer it quietly as you can please :3*

_______________

"Voice!! Golden Freddy!! Freakshow Baby!! Spaghetti Creature!! Show yourself!!!" Lolbit shouted as she was the first to enter the Funtime Auditorium, and using her palms to make her shouts sound louder.
"Spaghetti Creature?" Baby walked in and stand next to her. "His name is Ennard" She corrected through her teeth in anger.
Lolbit looked at her with frowned eyebrow for a second, then took another few steps into the Auditorium "Yeah! What she said! NOW SHOW YOURSELF!!!".

A silent moment didn't passed, and they got a reply.
"Why are you shouting?.. we were here the whole time...." , They heard the Voice talking, then turned around to see the villains standing behind them.

They all glared at eachother for a silent moment, The villains on the 'Heros' And the First thing Ennard's gaze fell on was baby's Bandaged hand.
"What happened to you there?" He broke the silence, hinting with his gaze that he were talking to Baby.
She slightly hid her hand behind her back, before silently and Seriously replying "Nothing..".

The voice smiled in amusement. "Lolbit, I really liked what you did to Freddy Down there in the room.. 10/10" He slyly said, since he knows she hadn't told anyone what she did.
Puppet's and Baby's gaze drifted to Lolbit, Gazes that was full of confusion though seriousness. "What did you do to Freddy in the room?.." Baby asked, But Instead of Lolbit answering the voice decided to take the honours. He started taking steady steps towards them before telling with fake astonishment "Let's Just say...She tricked him to let her go from the back room. And now he's stuck there!" He Pretended to sound amazed, But Instead he was pleasured by the Fact that he blew her cover.
"Lolbit!!" Baby shouted in shock.

Lolbit rolled her eyes. "That Doesn't matter now!" She stated, Then pulled out the sword she brought with her and aimed it on them. "Where's Ballora?!".
The villains shared a pathetic look with eachother, Nearly Laughing. "Your Threats aren't scaring us.. Because we all know you're not gonna even dare to hurt us." The voice claimed while taking more steps towards them, then stopped next to a wall and leaning on it.

She took a few brave steps towards him. "If I wasn't afraid to hurt Baby then I don't scared to hurt you!!"
She came Infront of him, threating him, but he showed no fear.
He smiled mockingly and rolled his eyes, as an answer of 'Yeah, sure'.

"Then why aren't you hurting him yet?" Goldie then asked after a few moments of silence, as he stands a few centimetres behind Ennard.
Lolbit's eyes widen in awkwardness.
She drifted her gaze over to Goldie, Seeing him looking at her with serious and disbelief expression.

Then there was Silence.
No one spoke.
And that's Because they waited for Lolbit to Answer, but no word came out of her either, She just looked around in embarrass, searching for anything to start a conversation on, And still tried to keep her brave Expression.

Goldie chuckled evily. 'Not so brave now, Are ya?' He Thought.

"Uhh...." Lolbit searched for words, but nothing came out.
'Welp, My brave cover is gone, But I need to say something, NOW.'
"It's becaussse......." She kept thinking.
'Think Lolbit, THINK! any words will fit Just Spea-- I KNOW!'

"W-wait! Where did Bonbon go??" She instenly Jumped and said, Trying to sound as much believeable as she could, but it didn't worked.

Ennard Chuckled in disbelief. "Ok" He Silently muttered in laughter, then started walking back to the rest of the Villains.
"Waw..." Puppet quietly said in awkwardness, And Baby just shook her head in disbelief.

"I'm Here! Inside the Elevator!!" Bonbon Shouted.

'It's obviously isn't working, You're just Embarrassing yourself'
'NO WAY KEEP GOING!'
Her Thoughts fought.

"And-- Why are you Inside the Elevator??" She puts her Hands on her hips, Trying to make stuff look more serious, but still, It didn't worked.

"It's Because I'm too scared to Come out!!!" Bonbon Shouted back with no shame.
"B-BONBON!!" She shouted in 'Anger'.
'EYY!! DON'T RUN AWAY!!'
Then Bonbon replied with no shame "Sorry!!".

Baby Sighed Impatiently. "You know what? I'm done with these Childish games!" She Quickly pulled out a sword And aimed it on them. "Where's Ballora?!" She asked, In a manner that sounded serious and Angry, as if she was about to attack them in every moment now.

Puppet pulled out his sword and decided to Join her. "Yeah!!", And Lolbit did the same.

Freakshow smiled slyly. "Oh don't worry...We made sure she'll be Just Fine..."
"She's our prisoner now." Goldie added to her words.

Baby frowned and huffed.
-She definitely was about to explode.

"WHERE DID YOU PUT HER?!" She shouted while taking a few steps towards them.

"Oh hush..keep your Insanity to Yourself.. Because We can show you her" Freakshow stated Evily.
Baby lowered her sword down. "Do it."

~~

The Villains lead them into a dark room, a dark room that was Located in Funtime Auditorium.
Soon enough after they entered, they saw something shocking....

In a light corner of the room was laying Ballora, Unconscious, with electric wires connected to every place in her body, And 2 Glass walls was around her, trapping her in there...

Baby ran over the glass walls. "Ballora!!" She strengthfully Knocked on the glass, hoping that Ballora will hear that and wake up, but nothing.

Soon enough Puppet and Lolbit arrived after Running, And puts their palms against the glass, Lookin on Ballora and Trying to figure out what happened to her.

The voice giggled evily. "Are you Enjoying the show?..." He leaned a wall besides them.

"What have you done to her?!" Puppet asked after turning to him, still gasping a bit from the running.
"Why?" The voice shrugged. "So you'll find a solution?" He rhetorically asked. Puppet just shaked his head in disbelief, then turned back to Ballora.

Baby angrily knocked on the glass, then turned to them. "Who's Idea was this?!" She angrily asked.
"Goldie's". The Voice's smile widen.

Baby turned herself to Goldie, who was leaning on a wall behind her. "Why would you do that?!."
He evily Chuckled, then stopped leaning on the wall.

"Because I'm Eviiil, Sister" He answered, then turned his back to them and started walking towards the exit of the room, leaving Baby speechless.

Baby froze in her place, And just watched him as he slowly walks out of the room.
Every muscle of hers was frozen in its place, shocked from the way he called her.

"Did he Just called you...." Lolbit Silently asked, after overhearing what goldie said.

~~

"Why did you called me that??" Baby Finally asked with barely stable voice, causing him to stop his steps as he was about to exit the room.

He slightly turned to her, smiling proud and pleased smile. "It's not a secret anymore, then why Hiding it? Ain't I right, Little Sister?..." He slyly claimed, then stepped out of the room.

Baby stared at him, and her gaze wasn't going down from him.
Thoughts were flashing and Running inside her mind, Racing as if they were trying to get her Insane, but she reminded silence.
Emotions were mixing and rumbeling around in her stomach, But she Ignored Everything around her.
Before she could even notice, her gaze drifts to the floor. and she stares at it, still Ignoring Everything around her and still reminding silence.
Through all the thoughts running around her mind, only one thing caught her whole attention.
The word 'Sister'.
Of course, Since forever she knew Goldie was her Brother, a villain and a leader of the good team was related, but it was so long enough since she heard Someone Calling her 'Sister' and meaning it, And especially When it came from him, From her real Brother.
And it bothered her. Bothered her alot.
In her mind, He wasn't her brother anymore. She hated him..
She hated him for Slowly giving in to the dark side And keeping it as a secret from her.
Although....she knew a piece of her still accepts him, And it always were begging and Crying to forgive him and Trying to talk to him, And she always fought that piece. She were always against that Thought.

"Wow, 'Little Sister', That's new.." Lolbit crossed her arms in astonishment and curiosity, also looked at goldie as he stepped out from the room.

Puppet noticed the 'Unwanted' silence, And knew they waren't there to stare at goldie walking out of the room as if he was a movie star.
They forgot about Ballora, which is the reason why they're there.
"Well, it doesn't matter!!" He shouted to Lolbit and Baby, Trying to get their attention, And it worked on Lolbit.
He turned to the rest of the villains.
"Get Ballora out of there!!" He threateningly Shouted, And Lolbit Joined him. "Yeah!!".

Then there were A few seconds of Silence.
Until Suddenly Freakshow Baby started bursting out of laughing.

They looked on her Unknowingly and confusenly, wondering why is she laughing so hard.

She stopped for a second "I'm sorry, this is Just Funny" she wiped her eyes from the slight tears the laughter brought her, then kept laughing a bit.

"What's Funny?!" Puppet Seriously asked.
Freakshow stopped laughing. "The fact that Baby is Just silently standing there, full of Thoughts..." She said with proud smile, also a smile that shows Jolly from the laughter.

Puppet and Lolbit Instenly drift their gazes over to Baby, And surprisingly, She was still looking on the floor, Seemed so full of Thoughts that she couldn't even pay attention to what's going around her.
And they couldn't help the worrying Feeling that quickly crowled up their sleeves....

"Baby? Are you ok?..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This Chapter was originally written at: 15.5.19 , 20.5.19 , 21.5.19

Written and translated to Wattpad at: 24.3.20 , 28.3.20 , 1.4.20 , 7.4.20 , 8.4.20 , 9.4.20

Count Words: 2032

__________________________________________________

Welp, that was.... Interesting.

*MEEP*

I KNow I said this chapter's gonna have some secrets revealed in it, But it was just me being dumb! It's next chapter ;)....

Next Chapter is going to be the most interesting one, This time, Goldie's gonna spell some good ol' Secrets about his past ;)

Then sooner or later someone will die, and that's gonna be the place I finished writing the story AND I'LL BE FREE FROM COPYING AND TRANSLATING STUFF FROM A PAPER BECAUSE I'M LITERALLY SICK OF IT!--

*meep*

AAAAA Almost 7k!!! ALMOST 7K!!!! AIN'T THAT AWSOME?! ^^ ^^ ^^
I prepared an art that I'm going to upload here after I'll receive it, AND I CAN'T WAIITTT!!!!!!

CCCAAANNN'TTT WWWAAAIIITTTDERUOKHGRECVJCXSEUINGDV--

*meep*

YUP, still have writing Anxiety but it'll pass at some point in life (Trying my best to not write or think negatively :))

AAiiinnyyyywwaayyssssss,
How's quarantine so far? Are ya Surviving it? Managing to keep your sanity? Because I'm sure I'm not ;)

Welp, Passover was FuN, I almost finished writting the next chapter that's going to be even more Interasting, then it became Depressing when the morning came...
I got Anxiety attacks here and there and I'm not exactly sure why, I fought with my Best Friend and I'm not sure we're still Friends anymore, And more Family stuff.. BUT LET'S NOT GET TO DETAILS BECAUSE WE WANT TO STAY POSITIVE, RIGHT?? ;))

*FINAL MEEP*

Welp, I'm going to put last chapter's description Because I'm too busy keeping myself positive as I can!-

So...

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT?!

IS THERE GOING TO BE MORE SECRETS REVEALED DOWN THERE IN THE BASEMENT, OR ANOTHER PART OF A BACKSTORY, PREHAPS??? (Yep! Definitely There is!)

WELP, IT'S FOR ME TO KNOW AND FOR YOU TO FIND OUT!

But for now...Don't Forget to smile, Love, Wash your hands more than once a day and Stay safe from the virus..

AND STAY TUNED! 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 332 23
First of all: THIS IS NOT CANON WHATSOEVER (Is completed) Also at one point: #2 in funtimefoxy #2 in funtimefreddy #3 in kindaromance #2 in funtimec...
216K 6.4K 14
(M/N). A young boy who is unable to speak. Not able to make a sound. To make up for it he has amazing art skills. His parents hated it. They didn't w...
174 9 15
Most know the story of Eyeless Jack and Bloody Painter. But what if some of the details in the stories were left out? Like Eyeless Jack having a girl...
5.8K 88 18
When you, a young college student being constantly bullied catches the eye of one of the most notorious killers within the city - Eyeless Jack, thing...