Why me? (Severus Snape x Read...

By Enatronus

You were in your potions class mixing a potion next to Neville, who was in detention. You often went to your... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chaper 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19🍋
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
We need to talk, Anon
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Q & A
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chatper 36 🍋
Chapter 37

Chapter 33

3.7K 156 9
By Enatronus

Snape's Pov

After I got everyone to the hospital wing, I had a bit of time to think as word was sent to the Griffindor house. At first my mind was on the state of the boys and Lockheart. Completely fine, besides Lockhearts lack of memory. But my mind eventually wondered to happy memories. The night's with (Y/N), how she giggled when I messed up in potions. Hehe! Oh! And when we chased Dumbledore and Mcgonagall to get that picture.

I didn't realize it, but I was smiling like an idiot. A big grin as I was stuck in my thoughts, like a love struck school boy. I I apparently was smiling to the point Potter took notice.

"Are you ok professor?" The boy asked and my smile fell. "I am perfectly fine, Potter..." I sneered. The boy looked at his covers. "O-oh. Sorry, it's just that-" he continued till I cut him off. "Just what Potter?" Harry looked away, probably regretting talking to me. "It's just that... you never really smile like that..." he mumbled. I scoff and look out one of the windows.

"Unless Professor (Y/N) is around..." My heart skipped a beat. Why did I react like that? It's not like we keep our relationship completely secret.

"... do you really love her professor?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 416 18
I loved you fearlessly, drank in your touch, smiled just as you smiled at me. Never did I think you would go so soon.
159K 3.4K 60
Avalon Malfoy. You were the first person to ever make me feel something. I was afraid, confused on how a little girl could make me feel emotions when...
15 12 14
You were returning from Camp Half Blood summer disappearing into the fall. You come back with a new member to your family. It was an accident, but yo...
1.7K 47 20
A new teacher comes to Hogwarts and had feeling for snape since you where kids but y oh act like you don't like him but after a while you open up to...