Their Astronomer

By cem-dr

Anoki Heishi, a fighter, astronomer, and Luffy's first mate. More

INFORMATION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 18

5.1K 174 19
By cem-dr

Anoki's breath evened out as she watched the bounty hunters beneath her cock their guns and unsheathe their blades. She knew that she wouldn't have any problem with taking them out. Plus she had Zoro alongside her who seemed to be itching to unsheathe his swords and test out his new blades from Loguetown. Anoki looked at Zoro from the corner of her eye before giving him a smug smirk and seemingly disappearing from sight, surprising even Zoro. When she appeared again, no one noticed her, for she was amongst the crowd. 

Her scary frame was leaning against Shi as she watched the bounty hunters frantically look around for her missing self, and snickered when they apologized when they bumped into her. People could be so simple minded when their minds are clouded over with fear. Her epithet was the executioner for a reason, even if they changed it to her full name. Her jaw opened and an airy hiss passed her lips, causing the ones around her to freeze in fear and slowly turn their bodies in her direction. She was quick to slash Shi in their direction, causing a wave of energy to pulse out and knock down everyone in its path. Anoki was quick to disappear from everyone's sight once again and continued to slash out Shi in practiced strokes.

Zoro himself had started to fight and was easily slashing through the large crowds of people who tried to rush him. Anoki hid herself in the shadows that the buildings casted and watched as Zoro got punched in the face by a large, burly woman with pink hair. She decided neither of them were worth her time and continued to strike down groups of people, leaving the rest to Zoro. 

____________________________________________________

Anoki made her way to the unsuspecting Nami, who was looting and digging around through drawers. Anoki watched on with her single eye twinkling in amusement as Nami cursed to herself about how absolutely poor this island was, and promptly turned around. Anoki strutted closer as Nami finally opened her eyes...and let out an ear piercing shriek. Anoki nearly jumped six feet in the air at the sound that left Nami's lips and rushed forward to protect her precious navigator. 

"What!? What's going on, who scared you because I swear to my maker I'll kill them then myself!" Anoki rushed out while taking a protective stance in front of the shocked orange haired woman. Nami shook her head, pinched the bridge of her nose, and smacked Anoki's arm. 

"You nearly gave me a heart attack! How long have you been there watching me!" Nami yelled out, an angry flush spreading across her puffed out cheeks. She was beyond embarrassed. Anoki tilted her head to the side and thought about her answer for a few seconds before answering. "Maybe around 3 and a half minutes." Before Nami could yell at the tall first mate some more, Anoki gently grabbed her wrist and lead her out of the room. 

"Come on Nami, you said it yourself; they have nothing of value here. I'll stick by you for now so I can protect you. We both know that Zoro can handle himself".

The two woman tried to sneak around the small building as quietly as they could, even though there wasn't much of a point to it because Anoki would have absolutely no problem wiping the floor with the bounty hunters. She was restraining herself because she didn't want to cause any unnecessary stress for Nami, because Anoki knew how much she already had to deal with the crew. Anoki was only a few paces behind Nami, but both of them came to a complete stop when the mayor of the town laid on the ground in front of them with a dribble of blood spilling from the corner of his mouth. 

Nami was speaking with the mayor, obviously trying to ease a deal out of the man since he wanted them to protect the princess, but Anoki was fixated on the fact that he was using his hair as a weapon. It was bizarre; what thought process went through this man's mind to have him want to get weapons in his hair. 

"Please, Alabasta is an impoverished country but if you were to talk to the princess I'm sure you could come out with something that could satisfy everyone," the man pleaded, his eyes shifting between both of them but otherwise staying completely focused on Nami. 

Nami rubbed her chin in a mocking gesture of thought, obviously toying with him, but it raised his spirits to know that they were even considering it, especially since he was the one who ordered the bounty hunters to attack to crew. "Lets see, I'll demand one million berries from your princess in exchange for protection," a greedy smile spread across the navigator's lips, causing depression lines on the mayor and a sweat-drop from Anoki. 

_______________________________________________

Anoki watched with a narrowed eye at the sight of Luffy and Zoro punching each other in the street while fighting two strangers who were dressed even more weirdly than the bounty hunters. A man who was wearing a brown trench coat with the number five near his left breast. A light pink scarf tied neatly around his neck and tucking inside his jacket. He also had sunglasses on even though it was the dead of night and hair that stuck up in multiple directions. The woman was wearing a short dress with the design of lemons with white heels and a hat that Anoki thought wasn't really working for her. She held a yellow umbrella with blue stripes on it. 

The two newcomers kept trying to attack Zoro and Luffy but it was obvious they weren't going to get their attention so both Luffy and Zoro rocked their fists into both of their jaws while shouting, "SHUT UP, YOU'RE ANNOYING!"

Anoki huffed out a chuckle and gazed at Nami with a half lidded eye. "I'll go find this princess and bring her to you." Nami nodded and Anoki walked past her fighting crew mates towards the former Miss Wednesday. Anoki wrapped an arm around her shoulders and watched unamused as she stiffened at the touch. 

"You're the princess of Alabasta right? Your servant is paying us to protect you now so I suggest you come with me over to where it's actually safe," as Anoki finished her sentence she latched her hand into the princess's and lead her over to where Nami was waiting. The princess had a small blush dusted across her tan cheeks at the feeling of the calloused hands of Anoki and followed after the tall woman as a puppy would its master. 

_________________________________________________

By the time Anoki arrived with the blue haired woman, Nami punched Luffy and Zoro across the face and was shouting at them as they nursed their bruised cheeks.

"I thought Zoro was attacking all of these people because he didn't like their food!" Luffy yelled out while turning his attention to Anoki. His eyes hardened at the sight of their clasped hands and whined like a child towards the first mate. "Anoki! Hold hands with me!" Anoki snorted out a chuckle and let go of the princess's hand and strolled over to where Luffy was sitting in the dirt. She gave him a soft smile as she held her hand to him, and giggled when he yelled out him joy and tightly clutched onto her hand with full on blushing cheeks. 

"So," Nami drawled with glaring eyes at the side of Luffy's head. "You need an escort back to your country is what I was told by your servant. The woman nodded and the group moved into a small alleyway to discuss the situation at hand. 

"My name is Princess Vivi of Alabasta. For three years my land has been plagued by civil war because of a certain man and organization meddling with our diplomatic affairs. The lands have been going through a serious drought, and the people are blaming my father for this cause," Vivi spoke, the longer she went on the more sad her eyes became. Her fist was clutched tightly at her chest and unshed tears pricked in the corners of her eyes. 

"Oh! Why didn't you say so, we can help you!" Luffy cheered with a carefree smile as he swung his and Anoki's intertwined hands back and forth. Nami nodded while Zoro scoffed, his eyes glaring at Luffy and at how easily he accepted another person's problems. 

"The organization is a dreadful one. They are run by an incredibly dangerous person; one of the warlords of the sea. He has thousands of followers who act as bounty hunters to give his name a good light in the public so it's easier for him to gain access to city affairs. That is what he is doing to my country now. I disguised myself and infiltrated the organization under the name of Miss Wednesday so I could get this information. I dare not say the warlords name but each person is ranked by numbers in accordance to their strength. Mr. 0, who is the leader, is the strongest while Mr. 1 and Mr. 2 would be in the next spot with their partners." Vivi explained while everyone was nodding along to what she was saying. 

"If the leader was to hear me disclosing this information! Oh I can imagine that he would chase you guys all throughout the Grand Line! Mr. Crocodile!" Vivi shouted out. 

Anoki shook her head in exasperation while the others screamed out in fear because of Vivi. 

"I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY!" She shouted with tears streaming down her face while Nami shook her back and forth. 

"YOU JUST TOLD US HOW HE WOULD CHASE US ACROSS THE GRAND LINE! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK!"

--------------

Hello everyone! I know this took a while but i watched all of Naruto during that time and have some ideas for a story with that. Online school  makes me want to cry and I hope everyone stays safe! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 91 7
Many one piece characters come together to watch Luffys memories but he has a harem.
743K 17.9K 75
(COMPLETED) this is a request from @luna16love & I was very interested in the idea
73.6K 1.4K 29
Y/n joins Luffy's crew. She has devil fruit powers. Who will she become close to? What happens when she falls in love with more than one person? Will...
71.5K 995 19
( !! SMUT !! )You join the strawhats and apparently Zoro starts getting feelings for you~ Best on leaderboard: #1 In Zoro #2 in Sanji